It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Looks like we are going to need a ...

"Police Tazers Suspect" thread...

A little humor there... OK, very little...

Semper

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A place where (other worldly) people discuss politics and gather and ananlyse information. Maybe a 'CONTANCTEE ZONE'. There are many on this board that would post just have not been given an area that would open there trust. I am open for anything, but (others)need to feel accepted.

It would have Alien experiencers, Abductees, alien hybrids, contactees, Intermediary humans. Yes I am serious.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Not quite clear what you're saying .

Sounds kinda like you're talking about the 'this post' button, at the top of each post box.

(posted on 26-11-2007 @ 11:56 AM .........single........ this post )

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I second both of these suggestions.

Originally posted by bobafett
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
>

I would like these at the bottom of the page too, because currently if I read page 1, I have to scroll back up to the top to switch to page 2

Originally posted by UnD3rg0uND
...code it so that when you hit back from a thread to go to the recent posts page again it should start you where you left off not at the top. ...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
How about MODS doing their jobs and streamlining the posts that we have?

Do we really need 18 different posts that all ask the same question? Seems to me that there are a lot of people here who are just trying to stir the pot or gain some points.

I think there should be more penalties handed out for folks that don't bother to do a search to see if they could add to a previous topic before starting a new one.

I would also like to see some response from people who run this site as to when (if ever) they will take action on some of these suggestions.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Suggestion,

Some forums have a function whereby you can come back to the point you left off a thread. In other words I would go to "my ATS" to look at my list and when I clicked on a thread it would take me right to my last post in that thread no matter if I had not been there in 1 day or a year. Since I always scroll or look until I find my own last post and start from that point anyway, I really think having that function would enhance the experience and also save lots of time.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
A place where (other worldly) people discuss politics and gather and ananlyse information. Maybe a 'CONTANCTEE ZONE'.

I second that. I've often thought if nothing else it would be really interesting to have a thread with all the participants being "contactees". I believe at one time there was talk of an ATX Mix podcast (Dave Rabbit) interview with some contactees. Don't know what happened to that, but I'd sure listen to it.

Of course, I could only be an interested observer.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

How can you expect people to do a search when they can't even be bothered to read a thread before posting a repeat of something that's been said 4 times already?

It's human nature to be lazy and take short cuts but to assume that something has not been suggested on the previous 6 pages of posts is just idiocy.

Oh well, no use in getting upset! Although venting helps a little.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

I saw this suggestion made by someone else back on page 5, too, and just wanted to second (or third, in this case) my agreement in thinking that the idea is a wonderful idea.

I get caught up in reading a thread and then want to come back to see any new replies, but will sometimes forget to look to see what page I was on when the last post was made. Later, when I come back to find that the thread has grown considerably, I spend more time than I would like searching for where I left off.

If there could be a "new" or "last post read" button, I would be much appreciative and spend that time not spent searching on being grateful and maybe even renaming my only child after the one who can implement something like this. Well, maybe not so much on the renaming of the kid...she's 7 now and has gotten pretty attached to her current name, but certainly much appreciative, at the very least.

Take care,
Cindi

Edited because grammar and punctuation aren't my friends at this hour of the night/morning.

[edit on 12/6/2007 by Glencairn]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
MIT, most intimate thoughts

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
New ATS Forum Request

I hereby request a new ATS Forum entitled "Metaphysics and Consciousness" or similar.

Why? Because on the Paranormal-Forum we keep being reminded that we are not to open threads about

Meditation
Lucid Dreaming
Parallel Universes
Other Realms/Dimensions
Consciousness
Occult-Science
Reality-Models.

Moderators tell us that these have nothing to do with the Forum. So I suggest we either

a) allow those topics in the Forum or
b) open a new forum

Moving threads on these topics to "Faith, Spirituality and Theology" wont do for the following reasons:

* A Faith and Theology Forum is no place to discuss this stuff (off-topic)
* BTS is too soft and unknown for these tough subjects
* The subjects tie in very well with alternative subjects, secret teachings, secret realities etc.

MODS and Administrators: What do you think?
Thanks for considering this request.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Another reason for suggesting this is

a) because it will solve several complaints of "why was my thread moved to BTS" in one go

b) and people are becoming more and more interested in going beyond the usual nuts-and-bolts conversations.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A seperate and private area where abductee's can talk about there experiences and not be insulted/verbally abused.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

Several years ago i came across this site, at time it was mosty Ufo's, Alien bases, Government secret bases and other tidbits, Science and history have come together to show, that our history has a lot of the unexplained Ufo's objects inbedded in art-c. 1300's thru 1750's, If you ask, your readers will answer, So who won the 10000 points. no one here talk about Ancient Astronaunts, and the work done on that subject.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bone13

What do you mean no one talks about ancient astronauts? Look at my thread "ancient astronauts evidence" in the forum "ancient and lost civilizations".

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

A way to block avatars from my computer. I do not want to look at those creepy things.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Siren

you can go to the ATS store and purchase low band width mode for 50 points this will eliminate avatars.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Another thing I would like to see is the ATS-member Mikesingh to be made a "Subject Matter Expert" on the topic of MARS.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am re-posting this request because it got no response and is getting drowned out by other posts. This is an ISSUE a dozen times a day. Today they are talking "Celestine Prophecy" in the "Ancient Civilizations Forum" and "Enlightenment" in the Paranormal Forum. We need a new Forum labelled "Metaphysics and Consciousness". It will go well and bring good traffic to ATS.

Originally posted by Skyfloating
New ATS Forum Request

I hereby request a new ATS Forum entitled "Metaphysics and Consciousness" or similar.

Why? Because on the Paranormal-Forum we keep being reminded that we are not to open threads about

Meditation
Lucid Dreaming
Parallel Universes
Other Realms/Dimensions
Consciousness
Occult-Science
Reality-Models.

Moderators tell us that these have nothing to do with the Forum. So I suggest we either

a) allow those topics in the Forum or
b) open a new forum

Moving threads on these topics to "Faith, Spirituality and Theology" wont do for the following reasons:

* A Faith and Theology Forum is no place to discuss this stuff (off-topic)
* BTS is too soft and unknown for these tough subjects
* The subjects tie in very well with alternative subjects, secret teachings, secret realities etc.

Another reason for suggesting this is

a) because it will solve several complaints of "why was my thread moved to BTS" in one go

b) and people are becoming more and more interested in going beyond the usual nuts-and-bolts conversations.

Thanks for considering this request.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So, is anyone going to give a damn about this request of mine?

I can handle a "no" answer better than no answer

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join