It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most incredible UFO video ever recorded?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What's the official position from NASA about this thing? Mission STS-37:

www.publisigno.com...

Could it be the most incredible proof never recorder that "somebody" is using incredible advanced propulsion technologies over our inmediate space?

Who is this "somebody"?

[edit on 17-7-2006 by JackHill]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Who you say? You have seen hundreds of pictures of this UFO. How about a White Light Orb, but they go by a different name in the Bible

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I really really want to know what was the NASA explanation for this particular footage. If it's confirmed to be a real (no hoax) footage... then, what the heck is that?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In the Bible look up "Bringer Of Light" Or in the old jewish Tora, look up Merkaba.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
nasas explanation will be along the lines of ice crystal
even if it was 300 ft long flames roaring out the back with a big bubble on top and in that big bubble a green man was waiving a im from zebop flag it would still be yep you guessed it ice ice baby

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The video link is dead. Can you try to find it again?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
The video link is dead. Can you try to find it again?

Seems to be working fine for me.

Personally, I was always partial to the STS-48 footage though.

In regards to N.A.S.A.'s stance on it.....they do love their "ice crystals".

I havn't seen any official statements, but that would be my guess as to their reply.

[edit on 7/17/06 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
if it does not play by clicking on it, right click and save target, that worked for me.

NASA does not give sufficient answers to these, there are lots like this, but either they stay quiet, or come up with something.
Sometimes it NASA's explanation might be true, but i think some of the best evidence is up in space.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hey Jackhill.

i had the same questions in this thread.
with some good video's if you have not seen them before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
hmmm, I can't seem to play a .avi file.

Why would it be posted on a website that is a spanish company that makes signs for other businesses?

[edit on 17/7/06 by Prote]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i'm not sure this is right but you can view the video on youtube.com. Just type in ufo nasa. I tried to leave a link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Here's the exact same video from Google Video
video.google.com...

I've never seen this one. I'm sure James Olberg has something to say on this one as well. Defenitely not ice particle or camera focus.

If it's genuine NASA footage it's better that STS-48 or STS-80.

EDIT: Prote have you tried VLC? It's open-source, works great and comes with a bunch of codecs.

[edit on 17/7/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi Guys, I have managed to take a peek, thanks for your help.

I don't like to call fake but I have seen better. There is some NASA footage out there where it looks like swarms of UFO's all over the place but I'm sure thats all been covered before.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
In the Bible look up "Bringer Of Light" Or in the old jewish Tora, look up Merkaba.

Jewish Tora

The word Merkaba or Merkava (etymology Hebrew: מרכבה "chariot", derived from the ancient Hebrew consonantal root r-k-b with general meaning "to ride (an animal, in a chariot)") is used in the Bible (Ezekiel 1:4-26) to refer to the throne-chariot of God, the four-wheeled vehicle driven by four Cherubim, each of which has four wings and four faces (of a man, lion, ox, and eagle). In medieval Judaism, the beginning of the book of Ezekiel was regarded as the most mystical passage in the Bible, and its study was discouraged, except by mature individuals with an extensive grounding in the study of traditional Jewish texts.

Bible Version

Upon the banks of the river Chebar, Ezekiel beheld a whirlwind seeming to come from the north, "a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the color of amber." A number of wheels, intersecting one another, were moved by four living beings. High above all these "was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it." "And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their wings." Ezekiel 1:4, 26, 10:8. The wheels were so complicated in arrangement that at first sight they appeared to be in confusion; but they moved in perfect harmony. Heavenly beings, sustained and guided by the hand beneath the wings of the cherubim, were impelling these wheels; above them, upon the sapphire throne, was the Eternal One; and round about the throne a rainbow, the emblem of divine mercy.

As the wheellike complications were under the guidance of the hand beneath the wings of the cherubim, so the complicated play of human events is under divine control. Amidst the strife and tumult of nations, He that sitteth above the cherubim still guides the affairs of the earth.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

If it's genuine NASA footage it's better that STS-48 or STS-80.

[edit on 17/7/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

Totally agree. I saw the famous STS-48 video, but in this one you have something that appears to be a round solid/metallic object making very strange movements in the space vacuum. In the STS-48 secuence you can see those things moving, but you can see only "dots". Shape and movement can't be explained as "ice particles". Still can't find any NASA reference to this footage.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Great video! I posted one here.... www.abovetopsecret.com... which seems to show these orbs attracted to storms! There is defo something in this!

Again great video

McP

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Even NASA’s main debunker James Oberg says this on the STS-37 footage:

"Last but not least is a page from my personal log written during the STS-37 mission last April, when I was in the Mission Control Center for the deploy of the GRO science satellite. While watching a long stretch of nightside video I saw a bright ovoid image cross the screen from left to right. Although I was sure there was a rational explanation it was an impressive apparition. I personally never thought it was an alien spacecraft but you are welcome to follow up on it.

Source: www.virtuallystrange.net...
(bold emphasis mine)

It appears the footage is indeed genuine. Did NASA offer anything on this?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Its definently ginuine footage, its not the only footage of UFO that NASA has released either...remember the ones from the early nintys? The good thing is NASA is always pretty open about what they find, exept for the surposed alien sightings from Apollo 11. The first thing that really stands out is the way it seems to be flying past but sudently stops and changes course to take a look at the camera, definant sign of life is it not? i would like to see a longer version of this if there is one.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Whatever is the object on this footage, alien, human, it indicates that "somebody" has enough technology to put this class of things on space making so incredible maneuvers... whatever it is... it's far awar from rocket technology.

The problem being a human thing is that the "probe" seems to move much more easily that any "known" thing that the human being has ever put into space. And this footage has at least 15 years...

So I face 2 probabilities:

-Alien lifeform/spaceship.
-Human spaceship (so, technology being retained - public space program, a charade)

And well, about the skeptic, such guys, when the evidence is so incredible, as always, they only can say what it's not... science curiosity, anybody?

Take a look at the famous Concorde video:
video.google.com...

Then the STS-51 footage:
www.publisigno.com...

[edit on 18-7-2006 by JackHill]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
To me it seems like a drop of dirt on the camera. The reasons are:

1) the object is not illuminated by sun light.

2) its color is brown.

3) after the initial 'movement' (which is not movement at all, it is just the camer that is moving), the object sits there doing nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join