It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 questions hit front page CNN, agian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
whoa, front page CNN Today

this is getting to critical mass now

CNN gave a very fair presentation of this guys views

Good for CNN **For once!**

www.cnn.com...

"Instructor says Cheney behind 911 attacks"

watch the video and be as amazed as i was that CNN put this on the front page!

*I am aware there is another thread dealing with Oreilly's comments on this guy

But CNN is actually reporting his opinions first hand on the Front page!

Check it out b4 its gone

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I did not see the video or the article.

Went there at 11:40 pm central time.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
ya me either, Post a link or something.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
nm I found it, find something that has video, then goto top picks, its about the 15th down. right under the HIV drug thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

What ,who, why ,where,when? What are you going on about?Source that still exists?I have CNN,and some killtown@#*^ link ,nothen.Person,claiming?Help!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh

What ,who, why ,where,when? What are you going on about?Source that still exists?I have CNN,and some killtown@#*^ link ,nothen.Person,claiming?Help!!!

Could you try a little harder with the grammar? It is hard to decipher your question so I can give an answer. If English is your second language, I apologize, but the use of spaces and puncation will help you to get the answers you seek.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Instructor claims Cheney behind 911 attacks

Interesting to see this recent attention in main stream media.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thank you HardToGet for posting that link I was scrambling all over CNN and not able to find it with their search engine lawl.

gave ya a wats vote, since I can't dole out councilor applauses anymo'

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Interesting. The guy wasn't set up as a total loon, and the context was 'fostering critical thinking.'

This presentation is inconsistent with prior dismissals of 9/11 conspiracies. I'm really surprised to see it still available on the web.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Another mainstream popup, this time in Norway:

Excerpt From:
The Third Tower
by Pernille Rygg

Dagbladet, Norway’s 3rd largest paper has now covered 9/11 skepticism in a non-adverserial manner. This follows the monthly broadsheet, Le Monde Diplomatique, and Norways’s second largest paper, Aftenposten, a widely distributed tabloid-style paper.

Full article and more examples of mainstream coverage here

EDIT: Scroll down to see the recent articles

[edit on 18-7-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I am pleased that finally our main stream media isn't like having roast beef for dinner every night of the week. I hope to see this trend continue as more and more people are disillusioned from Bush, and the great spin machines of Fox and CNN are only insolating themselves from the real world.

Finally...

-ADHD

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Kevin Barrett is a part-time professor at the University of Wisconsin. He's been making a lot of news locally (in Wisconsin) recently. There are a lot of people, including the Governor, who wants him fired because they feel he shouldn't be teaching his ‘alternative’ theories at a publicly funded university. I believe UW decided to allow him to continue teaching and discussing his views on 9/11 which is great news for people who want to hear more than the government line.

Personally, I don’t get why everyone is so afraid to hear alternative theories that go against the government’s version of 9/11. I think its healthy debate and if the government’s version is correct, it should be able to stand up to public scrutiny and I think the university level is a great place to hold this kind of debate.

Here’s a list of some of the related articles recently written by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (including editorials and writer contributions) if anyone’s interested.

www.jsonline.com...

Also, I believe Mr. Barrett has done some lecturing and interviews for the Scholars for 9/11 with Jim Fetzer. Here’s their link with mp3 downloads available.

www.st911.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
There are a lot of people, including the Governor, who wants him fired because they feel he shouldn't be teaching his ‘alternative’ theories at a publicly funded university.

This is why the media is beginning to focus on this. Create controversy ABOUT the information that will divide people (no doubt more in their favor), while not looking at the issues themselves. We just start with the assumption that these people (us) are crazy, and then we won't have to hear them out.

When Fetzer was brought onto Hannity and Colmes, the hosts tried to lead Fetzer with questions about him teaching the theories on campus. Fetzer told them (Colmes and North) they were mixed up and that he didn't do that, and then proceeded to make fools of them. But had the show not been mixed up, I'm sure it wouldn't have went so smoothly.

Remember -- the media is owned by the same major corporations that run everything else in this country. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, they're all corrupt. You're not going to hear anything worth listening to from them unless you're looking for their real motives.

The CIA has been training journalists and having them hired into major broadcasting corporations since the 1950's (Operation Mockingbird). It was exposed during the 1970's, coming straight from horses' mouths at the New York Times and others. Here were are 50 some years later, with no more information on this subject. Do you think it's gotten any better?

[edit on 18-7-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Remember -- the media is owned by the same major corporations that run everything else in this country. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, they're all corrupt. You're not going to hear anything worth listening to from them unless you're looking for their real motives.

Wow, and I thought someone was just acting paranoid.To understand what you have said is,how shall I put this,WRONG!!!!CNN and FOX are nite and day.The NY times would love to print this.The Wash post would be there next,about ten seconds after.Even they have some standards, however.I know..... CTers just can't understand why no major reporter or journalist,would not love to get rich and a pulitzer.They would in a second!!!!!Problem is ,they do real research,unlike some people. !!!Again thousands more into the con.Occam is getting duller.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Duhh]

new topics

top topics

join