It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
"Its not my theory although I subscribe to it. It comes from the Branton Files: "

John,

Is there a direct link available to the text you were quoting from. It looks like very interesting reading.

Thank you...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pumbaa2314
"Its not my theory although I subscribe to it. It comes from the Branton Files: "

John,

Is there a direct link available to the text you were quoting from. It looks like very interesting reading.

Thank you...

Probably somewhere amongst this lot of total makebelieve

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Originally posted by tkmelb
I'm not getting into a battle of wits with someone who is obviously totally unarmed.

Edited to remove useless quotes
[edit on 23/7/07 by tkmelb]

Standard reply when the poster has lost the plot

Edited to make the reply more easily understood

[edit on 23/7/07 by Chorlton]

No standard reply to someone who is not worth debating. I see from from your subsequent posts that you will never learn so why bother.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb

No standard reply to someone who is not worth debating. I see from from your subsequent posts that you will never learn so why bother.

So why did you bother?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the answers...

Two follow-ups...

1) The Voyager Photos

You say they would blow my socks off.
I can imagine why we will never see them-
but if you have, can you tell us what is in the pictures?

2) Spoil The Surprise

You said telling us how you learned about all of this
would spoil the surprise. What surprise? Disclosure?

And lastly...

You are not a fan of disclosure, right?

Is it because you think the masses cannot handle the truth?
Civilizations would break down?

Thanks

T.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

(1) The Voyager Photos

You say they would blow my socks off.
I can imagine why we will never see them-
but if you have, can you tell us what is in the pictures?

I've only seen published pictures of Saturn not the secret ones.

2) Spoil The Surprise

You said telling us how you learned about all of this
would spoil the surprise. What surprise? Disclosure?

No, there will be no disclosure as such. Disclosure comes on a one on one basis.

And lastly...

You are not a fan of disclosure, right?

Being a fan or not is not the issue. Disclosure will never happen the way some think. It is not for the masses and not for now. Disclosure will occur one at a time, and one on one.

Is it because you think the masses cannot handle the truth?
Civilizations would break down?

That may be a result but the main reason for no mass disclosure (in my opinion) is that there is no reason.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hate to monopolize your time,
but last question:

Disclosure- one on one?

Who does this? A gov. worker? An alien?

And how is it determined who is disclosed to?

Have YOU had this experience?

Who told you? (or what?)

Thanks

T.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Come on HighDef why dont you try to have a conversation with the guy instead of interrogating him! I mean seriously you have no people skills...

edit- cuz i mispelled your name

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Clandestino]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Clandestine

I have no people skills?

First of all, you are completely rude.

Secondly, I am not interrogating him-
this thread is "Questions for John Lear".

I am a fan of John, and the questions I ask
are not challenging- they seek to know more of what he knows.

A conversation with him?

Okay.

Hi John, how are you today? How about this heat!

T.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

Who does this? A gov. worker? An alien?

An alien.

And how is it determined who is disclosed to?

I don't know. Ask sleeper. He knows.

Have YOU had this experience?

There must be a reason I am crazy.

Who told you? (or what?)

Budd Hopkins book "Missing Time" was my first tip off.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Before asking him to Oblivion i encourage all of you having an ear on this intense talk on C2C which you can find here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
A little more of a light hearted question for you John...

Are you a fan of Pink Floyd and do you think it's pretty cool that in "Money" they mentioned the Lear jet?

For reference...

"Money, get back.
I'm all right jack keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, its a hit.
Don't give me that do goody good bull#.
I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet."

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by Parabol

A little more of a light hearted question for you John...

Are you a fan of Pink Floyd and do you think it's pretty cool that in "Money" they mentioned the Lear jet?

For reference...

"Money, get back.
I'm all right jack keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, its a hit.
Don't give me that do goody good bull#.
I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet."

Sorry. I'm too old to know who Pink Floyd was but I used to fly the Byrds around. Their album "5th Dimension" with Mike Clarks "8 Miles High" had a song called "2-4-2 Fox Trot" (The Learjet Song) which was inspired by our flights together. N242FT was the FAA registration number of the Lear Jet I flew them in. At the beginning of the song you hear a Lear Jet engine starting and then me reading the checklist in the background of the music. On the back of the album Peter Fonda wrote a few lines which included "Rolling over Pensacola with John Jet."

The October 2003 issue of Cigar Aficionado had an article on the 40th anniversary of the first flight on the Lear Jet. As far as I could tell there wasn't one single accurate fact related in that story. But they did get a story from Jim McGuinn about one of his Lear Jet flights. The only accurate part of the story was that I was flying the airplane.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'd still be whole lot of thankfull if John would answer some of

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The lesson here is that you should proof your posts after hitting "Post Reply" to make sure you are not too loosely associated.

John, i never knew about your families association with the MJ12 group. Do you care to elaborate any?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

John, i never knew about your families association with the MJ12 group. Do you care to elaborate any?

You probably missed it. I've said many times that my Dad was very closely involved. The people I remember being always in the house were Army, Navy and Air Force. Jimmy and Jo Doolittle lived just down the street and were friends of mom and Dad and my grandparents. Doolittle was as close as you could get to MJ-12 without being an official member. Years later my Mom told me that Hoyt Vandenburg (member of MJ-12) had a crush on her. Lear, Inc. was a primary contractor for anti-grav vehicles.

My Dad's famous flight to Moscow in his own private Cessna 310 (1958), an alleged attempt to breach the Iron Curtain was actually a CIA mission to get a look at some of their transport aircraft. He got the info they wanted but there was big trouble back at his companies both in Michigan and Santa Monica from employees who thought their boss was going to deal with the enemy.

Gen. Nathan Twining (also MJ-12) also coincidentally in Moscow at the same time ordered an investigation of Lear, "...to see if he has any classified equipment on the Cessna 310). Dad, of course was friends with Twining so what the real story was I don't know. I was in boarding school in Switzerland at the time and all I knew was from an occasional phone call and letter from Mom.

I was never close to my Dad and he never discussed saucers, aliens or anti-grav whenever I was around.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yeah, never close to my dad, either. But my dad was not nearly as well known, or overall impacting to history as yours.

I wonder why Twining would have investigated...

it seems as though misdirection is a normal tactic, and this could have been such (to keep the charade of USSR vs USA going). Or, perhaps your dad had wanted to keep something that he was supposed to turn over?

That is an interesting little factoid, John. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

That is an interesting little factoid, John. Very interesting indeed.

From Time/CNN July 9, 1956

Flight to Russia

Monday, Jul. 09, 1956 Article ToolsPrintEmailReprints For nearly six months, peak-nosed Airman William P. (for Powell) Lear, 54, a restless, uninhibited manufacturer-inventor (Lear, Inc.), has been flying his Cessna 310 plane around Europe on a businessman's crusade. He wanted to show Europeans how simple and safe it was to fly their own planes, especially with the Lear automatic pilot, the Lear automatic direction finder and the Lear omnirange navigational system. Fortnight ago, in Hamburg, Bill Lear got an even better idea. Why not be the first postwar private flyer to go to Moscow and show off U.S. equipment?

Though no private U.S. pilot had ever flown across Red-occupied Germany to Berlin, Lear took off and soon landed at Berlin's Tempelhof airport. Then he bustled over to East Berlin to see the Soviets about permission to fly to Moscow.

"Until Tomorrow." At first, the Reds were incredulous, amusedly asked him how long he could wait for a visa. "Until tomorrow," said Lear. When the Reds discovered who he was−and what he made-things started picking up speed. In short order, his visa was ready. The only condition was that he take along a Red navigator, a requirement also made of U.S. Air Force Chief General Nathan F. Twining, to navigate the route to Moscow. Soon, Bill Lear and his wife were off, four hours later were circling Moscow.

Over the Moscow airport, Lear radioed for permission to make a sightseeing flight, spent the next 30 minutes viewing Moscow from the air as few Americans ever had before. When he landed, he was told that he and his wife were guests of the Soviet Union. Next morning Bill Lear took a Red trade delegation out to see his twin-engined plane. Said Lear: "They seemed avidly interested."

No Secrets. Then came the explosion. The U.S. embassy in Moscow ordered Lear to explain what he was doing there, said that all his automatic flight equipment was banned under NATO embargo from sale to the Reds.

Lear had done nothing that any other private U.S. citizen could not do, since the U.S. no longer requires specific State Department permission to visit Russia. As for Lear's Cessna, it carried nothing on the secret list. Though Lear's equipment was indeed banned from direct sale to Russia or its satellites, it can be bought in the U.S. and in many European countries.

Said Airman Lear: "Of course the plane is on the embargo list. All aviation equipment is on the NATO embargo list, including General Twining's DC-6." From what he had seen of Red equipment, added Lear, the Russians could probably use some of his flight aids. On their prize Tu-104 jet transport, for example, the auto pilot was "right out of our old B17. You can buy one in any junk market for six dollars." But, said Lear, he was not planning to sell "a single bolt or screw" to the Russians.

www.time.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
John you are a gem. I have been reading for about 2 weeks and finally finished sleepers threads - it was a comment from you that
sent me there. Now I've finished reading your thread (this one only - I will read the others). If you get 'life points' for inspiring others, you should get some from me. After reading about the developments with your mine and your stoic response, I was able to make my daily one-hour plus commute through hellish traffic home today without becoming upset at rude drivers. I kept thinking "If John can take a hit like that and keep his cool, this traffic really shouldn't bother me at all" I thought of a FAR SIDE cartoon I had seen years ago where the devil was speaking to one of his minions watching a guy toiling in hell who was whistling, he said "I don't think we're getting to this guy"
I really wanted to ask one question but waited until I made it to the end of this thread before I did. You almost answered it a page ago.

Question: What did sleeper say that made you believe him?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ahhh....

that makes more sense now, john.

What came of that? No rush....Mikes question above is way better, just curious if it was a faux flap or not.

Those strange and seemlingly trivial news snippets are where the details are...and the devil is in the details.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join