It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
If you had read the documents, you wouldn't be here talking trash about it.

Really? The guy who paid for it (Dr. Mead, cool guy with some interesting ideas, he’s into laser Lightcraft now) used to sit in the office three doors down the hall from mine. What makes you assume I haven’t read it?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Questions for John Lear
i wondering if you sir ever see a "Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969"on google video...
and if you will, say if you have some comments..
thank you!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by OBSERVER X

Questions for John Lear

i wondering if you sir ever see a "Ancient Structure On The Moon Filmed By Armstrong, 1969"on google video...
and if you will, say if you have some comments..
thank you!

Yes, I saw it. I believe it was produced by a company in Spain. I'm not sure if it was produced as a scam or for some other purpose like an advertisement. If it was supposed to be an actual video there were a number of problems such as some shots were from a tripod some shots not.

There may be similar structures on the moon but they are not going to be 'abandoned'.

I don't remember all of the other 'mistakes' on the video but I could review it again if you like.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrZERO

BEST POST EVER

John,

Thank you for your “apology”. To be clear, what evidence do you have to support your claim that the Air Force Research Laboratory, where I have worked for over the last 20 years, would not give me or the world-class scientists I work with every day there, a “flying saucer” to analyze?

Thank you,

AD

P.S. Dr. Susan Wu is Dr. Ernie Wu’s mother.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
SOMEHOW...

Somehow my six questions for dear Mr Lear
last page
were ignored
or forgotten
because of the erupted conflict
between Access Denied and John.

Ithink they are solid questions-

couldyou read them John,
and perhaps,answer them?

THANKS

T.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hey John,
first i'm very thankful you participate to the questions and discussions of the people on this forum.

Alright,

you believe the Moon has athmosphere and all - i'm not speaking against it but why don't we see it from outside? It's also supposed to have clouds but why don't we see none from outside.

Also, when i negative a moon picture with photoshop it looks more real to me than the moon picture was before.

And another important question:

What do you think of the new "C2C Drones" events?

And last but not least , did you know Phil Schneider?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Somehow my six questions for dear Mr Lear
last page
were ignored
or forgotten

Ithink they are solid questions-

high def, if it is any consolation, I thought they where solid questions also!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

1) Do you think one of these planets should have their lifeforms,
population centers, machines and/or buildings very simply and easily
observable by Earth humans by means of a telescope? Sure,
maybe one or two worlds exist, say, under the clouds or below
the ground, but surely a couple other worlds exist above-ground?

All planets in our solar system have life forms very similar to us. Some are taller, some shorter, some with other differences but most could pass in a crowd without being noticed. All planets in our system have both underground and above ground facilities. There is no commercially available telescope with which you can see any of the above mentioned items on any planet or our moon. Use of larger telescopes such as those owned and operated by Universities restrict their use very carefully to those who are not looking for 'Little Green Men from Mars'.

2) If any of these worlds are as advanced or more advanced than us, then what can'twe observe their daily commuter airline/spaceship flights whizzing around their atmosphere? Surely they have an economy and daily air transportation traffic. And perhaps even FedEx. Why can't we observe their air and spacecraft?

The short answer is they are too far away. Please see the answer to the question above.

3) I think I heard you say that the lifeforms on the solar system worlds are human... do you think so? All of them? Human-like, or really human?

Many of them are human like, really human, just like us but far more intelligent. The universe is filled with life forms, not only those that look like us but thousands, even millions that look stranger than you can possibly imagine.

If they are human- or not- how do these "aliens" fit into our modern canon of visiting EBE's and Greys and other strange creatures?

Aliens visit earth for many different reasons. Many visit for entertainment like when we turn on the TV to watch "The Three Stooges". Many visit earth to collect samples of the flora and fauna. Many visit just to take pictures like when we go to Yosemite. Some alien life forms are here under the false impression that they can help us.

Do the solar system Aliens (let's call them the "Locals") ever visit us?

Every day. The U.S. has ongoing trade and other kind of agreements with several 'locals'. Others we don't bother with and they don't bother with us.

Are they the ones flying the Roswell craft?

The Roswell aliens were allegedly the EBE's or 'grays'.

Are they doing the abductions?

They do abductions. Many others do abductions.

Do they have a relationship with our gov and military?

Yes. The relationship would be more accurately defined by describing the EBE's (or grays) as "puppeteers".

How do the classical "greys" fit in with these "locals"? Are they all one in the same, or are the locals planet-bound homebodies, perhaps xenophobic?

The 'classical' greys fit in with the 'locals' the same way that they fit in with us which is 'just fine'. The only homebodies who are terminally xenophobic are most of us on earth.

4) Our spacecraft- such as Voyager- and other probe type craft- have they made a sort of contact with any of these civilazations? In other words- who knows of these worlds and people? Only the gov and miliatary?

Not so much 'contact' as photographic. Voyager took some pictures that would absolutely blow your socks off. But none of 'us' will ever, ever get to see them.

5) Finally, as a follow-up to #4... if we cannot see them or confirm any of these worlds/peoples/structures, then please tell us (or hey, just me!) the story of how this knowledge came to be- who discovered this amazing and overlooked reality of life (complex life!) on our neighboring planets?

Actually nobody discovered them anymore than Columbus discovered America. They have always been there.

How did you find out about it? Sleeper?

No. I knew about it before I stumbled onto Sleepers post. Thats how I knew Sleeper was for real. As to exactly how I stumbled onto the truth I don't want to spoil the surprise. :

Oh, and lastly...

Can you repeat you theory about the SUN? I think you said it was not really all that hot- like, perhaps one could even stand on the surface, as it emanates light, not heat, or some such thing.

Its not my theory although I subscribe to it. It comes from the Branton Files:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
1. John, do you think it is possible that intelligent life has landed on the Sun in our Solar System?

2. Have we sent satellite probes to crash into the Sun?

3. Do you think there is a hidden planet from our view from Earth on the other side of our Sun?

4. If the Earth's Moon seised to exist how would this affect gravity and the orbit plus rotation of the Earth?

5. If you had a chance to choose one planet and one Moon in our Solar System to visit which planet and Moon would be your favorite choices and your reason why? Rik Riley

[edit on 22-7-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Just like to thank John and Zorgon for replying to my naive questions

Had Iresearched myself more widely then I would not have had to bother you. But thanks for the courtesy!

Look! to posters here. Please try and maintain decorum. You might think these guys are shamers or delusional lunatics but they give you their time and are courteous and you ought keep that in mind. They are smart enough not to react to amateurish debunk.

Sorry whilst I'm here. Roswell the bit about "a tear in spacetime continuim by nuclear blasts" and claims they were future humans.. what is your opinion on those claims

Cheers
Has2b

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by rikriley

1. John, do you think it is possible that intelligent life has landed on the Sun in our Solar System?

Yes.

2. Have we sent satellite probes to crash into the Sun?

I don't know. The ones that orbited are the only ones I know about.

3. Do you think there is a hidden planet from our view from Earth on the other side of our Sun?

No.

4. If the Earth's Moon seised to exist how would this affect gravity and the orbit plus rotation of the Earth?

Please accept my apologies but I do not want to waste time on unlikely if not impossible hypothetical situations. I am having enough trouble figuring out the stuff that is real.

5. If you had a chance to choose one planet and one Moon in our Solar System to visit which planet and Moon would be your favorite choices and your reason why? Rik Riley

Saturn because Sleeper says its a nice place and our moon to get a breath of fresh lunar air.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Having just discovered this site, I'm enjoying the fact that strange ideas can be expressed here, sometimes without a blast of ridicule coming the other way.

I'm currently mulling over what Mr. Lear is proposing. Some of it makes sense to me, and some of it seems, to me, to be not very rational. But I have an open mind, and I'm not willing to reject any of his opinions until the evidence is undeniable. The one thing I have no doubt about is that ET is here because I saw an ET craft in India 19 years ago.

Mr. Lear, your contention that the other planets in our solar system are inhabited is interesting to me. The idea that a bunch of high-placed scientists could lie about the atmosphere on other planets is a radical concept. Do they think we would freak out if we knew the truth?

Here's an off-topic personal comment. My father, who became a minister in an unusual Christian church based on the writings of Emmanuel Swedenborg, also believed that the other planets in our solar system were inhabited because Swedenborg said so in one of his books. I never bought into my father's religion, but I appreciate the fact that he raised me to believe that what you see is only a portion of what reality actually contains.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

1) Do you think one of these planets should have their lifeforms,
population centers, machines and/or buildings very simply and easily
observable by Earth humans by means of a telescope? Sure,
maybe one or two worlds exist, say, under the clouds or below
the ground, but surely a couple other worlds exist above-ground?

All planets in our solar system have life forms very similar to us.

No, they dont. that is just your unqualified opinion, seen through the eyes of someone with either too fertile an imagination.
There is no scientific evidence proof or even utterances to the effect of lifeforms on other planets.

Dont you every worry about men in white coats coming to lock you up sometimes?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by droid56
Having just discovered this site, I'm enjoying the fact that strange ideas can be expressed here, sometimes without a blast of ridicule coming the other way.

Thats because most people here realise that most of what 2 certain people people post about the moon and other places is simply makebelieve, something they want to believe rather than what is actually the truth, which is that there is nothing on the moon other than craters and dust and a few old US and Russian relics

[edit on 23/7/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
John, thank you for answering my questions. If you do not mind let me rephrase my #4 question. What roll do you think the Moon plays when it comes to the affect it has on the Earth's gravity, orbit and rotation? Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Thats because most people here realise that most of what 2 certain people people post about the moon and other places is simply makebelieve, something they want to believe rather than what is actually the truth, which is that there is nothing on the moon other than craters and dust and a few old US and Russian relics

Unfortunately Chorlton, you are under the impression that any really cares what you think. One or two posts (claiming John is a sham or what other term you use) would have been more than enough. We get it, so stop going on about it without adding anything to to the conversation.

Prove to me and the board why all of what John says can't be at least feasible. Your constant line is becoming tiresome. We have read it all before. Your new, and think that you are just the person to "put this Lear guy in his place" with your constant chirping. Well read the threads, you are late to the party and other guests have already worn that dress.

Add something useful to the discussion or find another thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb

Prove to me and the board why all of what John says can't be at least feasible.

No you see, I dont have to. Its up to the person with the totally irrational statements who has to prove his point. He hasnt provided one scrap, one iota of evidence to back up his ridiculous ideas.

Its is generally accepted that there are no settlements or mines on the moon or any other planets. Lear makes statements as if they are true and makes no attempt to back them up. Now hes telling us about people visiting the Sun?
His 'Soul Collectors' should have had peoples alarm bells ringing.
Hes a pilot thats all, someone who flew planes. End of story.

Your constant line is becoming tiresome. We have read it all before. Your new, and think that you are just the person to "put this Lear guy in his place" with your constant chirping. Well read the threads, you are late to the party and other guests have already worn that dress.

Maybe its time the other new people were told then?

Add something useful to the discussion or find another thread.

You dont speak for everyone. When someone posts total and utter unproveable rubbish then I reserve my right to speak up.
Do I see anything usefull from you to the discussion, nope. will I? I wont wait up?

Put me on ignore if you dont like what I post, but I have as much right to speak my mind as others, and will continue to do so.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

You dont speak for everyone. When someone posts total and utter unproveable rubbish then I reserve my right to speak up.
Do I see anything usefull from you to the discussion, nope. will I? I wont wait up?

Put me on ignore if you dont like what I post, but I have as much right to speak my mind as others, and will continue to do so.

I'm not getting into a battle of wits with someone who is obviously totally unarmed.

Edited to remove useless quotes

[edit on 23/7/07 by tkmelb]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb
I'm not getting into a battle of wits with someone who is obviously totally unarmed.

Edited to remove useless quotes
[edit on 23/7/07 by tkmelb]

Standard reply when the poster has lost the plot

Edited to make the reply more easily understood

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
posted my questions now twice :-/

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join