It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The image is real you can find the full article here:

www.esa.int...

However the devil is in the detail, in other words is the effect due to the reproduction of the image in it's present format.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
sherpa, I see the blue haze but can see the blue haze much better by stretching the image with a magnifying glass. Tilt your magnifying glass at a 45 to 60 degree angle you will see there is an abundance of blue on the horizon of the Moon. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hey John

What books are you reading now, and what would you recommend to a layman like myself, that has a hard time with all this alien stuff. thnx

BTW I work for Lear corp Fenton Mi plant.. Im district A committeeman.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Speaking of books, John, have you read/heard of Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cooke. I am not fully through it yet but it mentioned your father in the first chapter.

For the last 15 years, Cook has been an aviation reporter and editor at Jane's Defence Weekly, a defense industry trade journal that one would expect to find Cheney and Rumsfeld discussing on the way to the briefing room. A full-length project from a high-ranking Jane's editor creates a certain confidence in the contents, yet, as Cook makes clear, most of what's in this book won't be found in Jane's, as the evidence for "zero point energy" is less concrete, even if just as scrupulously sourced here. The book begins when Cook jokingly calls the possibility of antigravity drives "the ultimate quantum leap in aircraft design" in one of his Jane's pieces more than 10 years ago. A few years later, someone anonymously slips him an article, dating to the 1950s, that shows officials at Lockheed Martin and other big contractors claiming they were close to exactly that. Intrigued, Cook takes the bait and follows the trail to the wildest territory imaginable: destroyed or pulled reports; disappearing battleships; silent, glowing flying discs; time distortion; Nazi slave labor. To simplify in the extreme: Cook has found evidence that Nazi scientists had tapped into zero point energy the quantum energy that possibly exists within vacuums in amounts that make nuclear energy look like a joke (enough energy in the space of a coffee cup, Cook explains, to boil the world's oceans six times over). When WWII ended, Nazi secrets were plundered by the U.S. Army, which spirited them, along with many of the German scientists themselves, into "black" programs not acknowledged by the government and which may have produced working aerospace technology based on zero point. Through his cover as a Jane's reporter, Cook seeks out the stealthy wonks of this top-secret world, but readers will have to wade through some opaque thumbnail descriptions of the science and arcane WWII history to understand what he and others are getting at. It is well worth it.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by chucktaggart

Speaking of books, John, have you read/heard of Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cooke. I am not fully through it yet but it mentioned your father in the first chapter.

Thanks Chuck. Yes I read it a few years ago and found it painful to read. When people accuse me of leaps in logic (known as 'Lear leaps in Logic') I tell them, "You ain't seen nothin!" and refer them to Nick Cookes book.

As I have said many, many times, I am not a physicist or scientist and I never graduated from college. That said (as a disclaimer) my opinion is that 'zero point energy' is a scam. So far it has not produced 1 microvolt of power. I know that many high profile people are involved in the search but so far, there has been nothing in the way of progress and I don't foresee any in the near future. Or the far future for that matter.

Some of the statements Cooke makes in his book are flat out absurd. I found his conclusions ridiculous. If it were still on my book shelf where I keep books I use as reference or feel important I would quote these passages to you. But it is not.

I have been careful not to exagerate my feelings here on Zero Point energy or Nick Cooke's search for it.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
As I have said many, many times, I am not a physicist or scientist and I never graduated from college. That said (as a disclaimer) my opinion is that 'zero point energy' is a scam. So far it has not produced 1 microvolt of power. I know that many high profile people are involved in the search but so far, there has been nothing in the way of progress and I don't foresee any in the near future. Or the far future for that matter....

....I have been careful not to exagerate my feelings here on Zero Point energy or Nick Cooke's search for it.

John, i am sorry to ask you to expand after so carefully avoiding such already.

Do you feel that way because you think it is impossible, you think it is just currently improbable, or do you think it is because someone like "they" won't let it happen (due to the convenient control of fossil fuels and a possible world economic collapse)?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Do you feel that way because you think it is impossible, you think it is just currently improbable, or do you think it is because someone like "they" won't let it happen (due to the convenient control of fossil fuels and a possible world economic collapse)?

Well, I think according to the book, albeit I haven't finished it, Cook surmises that it was cracked in the 1950s (after being pursued from 1920s) and then hushed up never to be spoken of again.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here is a very simple answer to why this technology might not be around today. This is one of my opinions and it should make some of you think outside the box if you haven't already thought about this.

Everyone involved in the project boarded a craft(s) and left this planet for good.

I don't know if any one of you would want to stick around if you happen to find or build a craft that had the capability to cruise through space. I know I would take off and explore.

This opinion has its drawbacks since you have to eat and require other basic needs, but for some reason I think they might have figured that out as well or they land someplace that nobody knows about and take off for another flight. It could have been an inside conspiricy to take the crafts and run. Did you ever think about that?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

John, i am sorry to ask you to expand after so carefully avoiding such already.

If there was any possiblility to Zero Point Energy amounting to anything the government would have done it themselves long ago. As it stands now the government has techonology far beyond what you could imagine. And to keep you from imagining what they have they carefully send you on a wild goose chase in the other direction. Even pay for it.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
HI John I am doing my best to stay up and listen to you tonight on c2c. I'll drink a cup of coffee and hope it does the trick. Been camping all weekend with 2 granddaughters, a nephew and my 4 kids and an assortment of other relatives. Lots of water fun but exhausting

Have a good evening and remember we love you! J.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
John, I do not mean to disrespect you or anything, and infact, if I do, sorry. But I googled Gene Huff on google and an article on a REALLY REALLY old forum back in... I think 1996. Gene Huff went completely crazy and there was an arguement.

What in the world happened there?!? And on that C2C show when he rang up he was acting normal?

I went to the Tonapah Test Range to look for the F-19 and no, not the
F-117A. Yes I froze my buns off and didn't see anything. When I set up
the scope I saw an odd shape which turned out to be the inverted image
of the airports lighted wind tee.

lol?

1. Using a belt drive to link the 2 PT-6's. (Later changed to a
gearbox.)

What was it? A motor bike?

[edit on 30-7-2007 by C0bzz]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
sherpa, I see the blue haze but can see the blue haze much better by stretching the image with a magnifying glass. Tilt your magnifying glass at a 45 to 60 degree angle you will see there is an abundance of blue on the horizon of the Moon. Rik Riley

Yes I know it's there rikriley but I am not a graphics or photographic expert and I am sure there is someone out there who will say this isn't proof because.........
Until there has been sufficient enquiry I am just offering this as a maybe and hoping other people are prepared to comment one way or the other Thanks a lot for your interest though I appreciate it.

Regards

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hi John, I have been reading your threads for over 7 months now and really enjoy them.

You once said "I have wanted to write "Lear Disclosure: 2.0" but just haven't had time."

Hows that going, I would love to read it. Maybe a book deal John? Imagine reading Lear Disclosure 2.0 in school instead of William Shakespeare!

Thanks \m/ \m/

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Originally posted by C0bzz

John, I do not mean to disrespect you or anything, and infact, if I do, sorry. But I googled Gene Huff on google and an article on a REALLY REALLY old forum back in... I think 1996. Gene Huff went completely crazy and there was an arguement.

What in the world happened there?!? And on that C2C show when he rang up he was acting normal?

All of that had to do with me, Bob and Gene and everything else that went on. Gene was extremely protective of Bob. He and I were always in some kind of disagreement. Yes, last night shocked me also. Gene called several times on my other line to add comments and then called after the show to BS.

I went to the Tonapah Test Range to look for the F-19 and no, not the
F-117A. Yes I froze my buns off and didn't see anything. When I set up
the scope I saw an odd shape which turned out to be the inverted image
of the airports lighted wind tee.lol?

Gene used to have great fun with that comment.

1. Using a belt drive to link the 2 PT-6's. (Later changed to a
gearbox.)
What was it? A motor bike?

No the Lear Fan. Those were part of my comments on why the Lear Fan was not a practical design. They spent over $400 million before the project was dropped.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi John, I enjoyed your informative interview with George Knapp on C2C last night. Great plugs for ATS! Now I'll have to go back through the threads and read more about your early days (pre Lazar). Thanks for hanging in there!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ahhhhh.... Thanks a lot John.

P.S. I find, that all he showed from what he posted there was how immature and selfish he is.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by C0bzz]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

If there was any possiblility to Zero Point Energy amounting to anything the government would have done it themselves long ago. As it stands now the government has techonology far beyond what you could imagine. And to keep you from imagining what they have they carefully send you on a wild goose chase in the other direction. Even pay for it.

Perhaps you misunderstood or didn't understand the question? ( that another poster ...posed)

You believe that humans have been involved in extraordinary voygaes to other planets etc etc

How do you explain the propulsion tech and ability to deny "accepted" known methods yat deny capacity to take "energy" from aether?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey John,

Your C2C interview was great. I thoroughly enjoyed your comments and your integrity was apparent throughout.

Thank you!

Whatever it is that we are all looking for, you are helping us take that leap with more confidence.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by Has2b

You believe that humans have been involved in extraordinary voygaes to other planets etc etc

How do you explain the propulsion tech and ability to deny "accepted" known methods yat deny capacity to take "energy" from aether?

Hello Has2b,

I don't understand this question. Would you mind rephrasing it? The part that really confuses me is the "ability to deny 'accepted' know methods". What are the 'known methods'? Thanks :

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b

Kind of confused by the question as well John but I will try my shot at it.

From what I understand, the government, secret NASA, whatever you want to call it are using crafts that have anti gravity reactors powered by Element 115 to travel to the moon, Mars, etc. Element 115 as Lazar discussed is an element that doesn't occur naturally in our solar system. Element 115 however was acquired from the Grays sometime in the late 1940s to 1950s.

In main stream science, Element 115 has only been synthesized in a lab just recently and decayed to element 113 after 100ms.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join