It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Originally posted by mike_klotz

Question: What did sleeper say that made you believe him?

It was the plywood hallways. That was the clincher.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Good morning John,

Neil Armstrong's speech July 1994

In your opinion, what do you suppose Neil meant when he used the phrase '' remove ONE of truths protective layers '' ?

Regards

Brian.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hey John,

what's your opinion about this new DRONE STUFF?

Have you ever known Phil Schneider?

Do you think there is a good reason for secrecy such as if "they" meaning those who made us find out that we have found our reason for existance, they may restart the experiment?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by pippadee

Good morning John,

Neil Armstrong's speech July 1994

In your opinion, what do you suppose Neil meant when he used the phrase '' remove ONE of truths protective layers '' ?

Regards

Brian.

Good morning to you Brian.

Truth has many protective layers. Some are in physical in nature (camouflage, netting, holographs) some are psychological (masked memories, substitute memories, screen memories, memory elimination).

When the Apollo astronauts returned from the moon they went immediately into a 21 day quarantine with 12 men. It was never explained exactly who those men were and what their jobs were. The quarantine was more for 'truth indoctrination' than it was for possible germ contamination.

But at least some of the 12 men were highly trained hypnotherapists. Their job was to substitute or eliminate those memories the Apollo astronauts had of the moon that were not for public knowledge.

Memories of the color of the moon’s sky, memories of huge domed structures over their landing areas, memories of U.F.O.’s flying over their landing area all had to be substituted or eliminated so that NASA could safely allow the astronauts to mingle with the public and not have to be worried that in a weak moment after a few drinks they might spill the beans. Every Apollo astronaut was asked thousands upon thousands of times, “So, what did you really see out there?” Usually this question was answered with a non-committal, “We saw a lot of things we couldn’t explain.”

The process of substituting or eliminating memories is a very difficult and demanding one and can have often unintended, unwanted results. For instance the Apollo astronauts saw that the color of the daytime sky was not black. I don’t know for sure what color it is. It may be blue or it may be yellow. The fact is that the color of the sky on the moon may change with the particular hemisphere that you are in.

Alan Bean, Apollo 12 astronaut, was interviewed in 1995 as asked the question, “What does space look like from the lunar surface?” Beans response: “Black patent leather shoes.”

Black patent leather shoes? How could Astronaut Bean see black patent leather shoes in the lunar sky?

What happened was that when Bean’s NASA hypnotherapist was replacing the real color of the lunar sky in Bean’s mind he inadvertently used a term which the subconscious mind in its infinite ability to accept what it is told, accepted literally. He suggested to Bean that the color of the lunar sky was “Black. As black as black patent leather shoes.” So when Bean recalls what he saw in space from the lunar surface, he didn’t see a black sky, he saw black patent leather shoes.

When substitute memories are engraved they are engraved with the a modifier or reassurance. I do not know what the actual technical name for it is. When a memory is engraved it is engraved something like this, “The truth is, the sky is as black as a pair of black patent leather shoes.” “The truth is there were no U.F.O’s in the sky.” “The truth is there was no gigantic dome over your landing place.”

The reason this is stated, “The truth is…” is because the normal nature of man is not deceptive. He is normally honest. So to simply substitute a memory with, “The sky is black as black patent leather shoes” is going to lead to complications deep within the subconscious mind. To help eliminate that conflict it is engraved as “the truth is..”

(These are older methods that were used 35 years ago. New improved methods which include ‘triggers’ have complete access to memory and have none of these drawbacks. They are for all practical purposes, perfect.)

Most of the Apollo astronauts have pretty much figured all of this out over the past 35 years as the primitive hypnotic suggestions begin to wear off. But in deference to their pensions not to mention their lives they are keeping their mouths shut.

Neil Armstrong in his 1994 speech at the White House elected, for whatever reason, to give us a hint of “what really happened out there”. And the hint was that, “..great ideas undiscovered..” “are available to those who can remove one of truths protective layers.”

Notice that Armstrong did not say, “truths..” (plural) “protective layers.” He said, “one of truths protective layers.”

What he probably meant was that ANY one of truths protective layers would lead us to, “great ideas undiscovered” and “..’places to go that are beyond belief.”

Take a close look at that C-SPAN video segment of Armstrong’s speech. Look carefully at his mannerisms. Notice his continual, nervous touching of his face with is left hand. Notice how he looks nervously around.

You are watching a American Patriot, an American Soldier; you are watching a man who stood on the moon and is now telling you the truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It was never explained exactly who those men were and what their jobs were. .

But at least some of the 12 men were highly trained hypnotherapists. Their job was to substitute or eliminate those memories the Apollo astronauts had of the moon that were not for public knowledge.

Theres a contradiction above, John
Care to explain, or did you have a 'WHOOPS' moment?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by Chorlton

Care to explain, or did you have a 'WHOOPS' moment?

I am always here to help you Chorleton. Here, try this version. This is the version for those who can't read my signature: "It was never explained who those men were but some were probably hypnotherapists."

Is that better? I certainly have my share of "whoops" moments but if I have to hold your hand your going to have to share them with me.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thank you John, for one moment there I thought you were stating that you knew who those extra men were. Silly Me.

I'll accept it as one of your 'whoops' moments then

By the way Ginko Biloba does wonders for the memory, so my mum tells me and shes 97.

[edit on 28/7/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

By the way Ginko Biloba does wonders for the memory, so my mum tells me and shes 97.

Thanks Chorlton I may consider that. Let me do some checking first. What is your mum's screename?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How do i raise Mr. Lear's attention?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by Paul the seeker

And old friend of mine from drag racing days used to say, "Speed costs money. How fast do you want to go?"

What level of attention were you interested in?

Or were you just interested in saving me from wrestling around in the pig pen with Chorleton?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
John i am listening to one of the main talk show hosts of our time, in william cooper with texe marrs. I see on c2c website, your going to talk about cooper on sunday. Last week i heard a mp3 of you on the cooper show.

Where you friends or foe with w cooper, i know cooper did not like art bell, did he know art?

Any chance bob going on with you on sunday with george knapp doing the show.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by andy1033

Where you friends or foe with w cooper, i know cooper did not like art bell, did he know art?

I met Bill Cooper on Paranet (Jim Speisers site, Phoenix) in 1987. As usual I was taking major flak on UFO's. Bill Cooper came on and said he was retired Navy and could vouch for most all of my stuff. I invited Bill to Vegas and he spent a few days here and we became good friends. I introduced him to Lazar and Gene. My split with Bill began during a TV interview we were doing being made at my house. Bill made the statement that he saw the "Krill" and "Excalibur" papers while in the Navy. He said this on camera.

I hustled him into the living room after the camera was shut off and said WTF? I said John Grace wrote the Krill papers a few months ago and Bob Lazar wrote the Excalibur papers last year. Cooper insisted he saw them in the Navy and thats when I realized that Bill had UFO Disease.

Bill began to bad mouth me, Bob, Gene, Geroge, Art and everybody else. He claimed that Bob and I had a meth lab. It was crazy. A couple of years before Bill got killed he wrote me and said he was sorry for saying all that stuff and that he realized that we were all after the same thing.

Any chance bob going on with you on sunday with george knapp doing the show.

I don't know what George has planned. If Bob does show up there will be some funny stories told.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

And old friend of mine from drag racing days used to say, "Speed costs money. How fast do you want to go?"

What level of attention were you interested in?

Or were you just interested in saving me from wrestling around in the pig pen with Chorleton?

I'm sure you didn't ignore me, but i posted my questions to you 3 times on 3 different pages ( probably the last 3 ).

I think they're important :-)

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

you believe the Moon has athmosphere and all - i'm not speaking against it but why don't we see it from outside?

I assume that you mean why don't we see a thin blue line above the moons surface like we see above the earth on pictures taken from space.

There may be several reasons. Among them are the fact that the atmosphere on the moon does not have the amount of dust that we do here on earth. It may not be as thick or as dense.

My current thinking derived in part from Peter Andreas Hansen's hypothesis delivered to the Royal Astronomical Society in 1856 is the moon is not spherical but actually ellipsoidal, with the longest axis pointed towards earth. And that the center of gravity of the moon is not at its geometric center but located at a point 59 kms (37 miles) farther from the earth. Since the altitude of the surface of the moon (or any planet) is determined primarily by the distance from the center of gravity this would mean that although the hemisphere pointed towards earth might look barren and might have a relatively thin atmosphere that the hemisphere on the other side of the moon might have a much denser atmpshere that could support vegetation, allow rain to form rivers and lakes and for human life as we know it to exist.

It's also supposed to have clouds but why don't we see none from outside.

There are several pictures of both clouds and fog. We are in the process of getting all of those pictures together in a section on thelivingmoon.com.

Also, when i negative a moon picture with photoshop it looks more real to me than the moon picture was before.

And another important question:

What do you think of the new "C2C Drones" events?

I haven't followed it closely but when I first saw it it looked improbable.

And last but not least , did you know Phil Schneider?

I met Phil several times. I belive that he did have some experience with the government but not at Dulce and I don't believe his injury came from the altecation at Dulce. I don't believe that Phil was murdered.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thanks John.

I was always convinced to believe Phil Schneider by all that he said and yet have no reason to see otherwise :-/ .

And yet i haven't questioned that there had been attempts on his life several times before.

I don't get why he would suicide promptly like that, he had several more meetings planed.

And in the next one before he was mudered actually he was about to give a map to the underground locations, he promised that in the meeting before.

That may got him murdered i guess.

And by the way, i think it's funny that Hoagland is disagreeing on the moon athmosphere thing. Would like to know why though.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

And by the way, i think it's funny that Hoagland is disagreeing on the moon athmosphere thing. Would like to know why though.

Richard is my friend and I admire him very much. It was his "Moon-Mars Connection" video that got me started in all of this.

The moons real secrets are very closely held. Richard is very, very high profile. I don't know whether he could actually say what he really belived or not. I would assume that a man in his position has signed a few forms here and there.

All of my clearances expired many years ago and none were related to the moon.

Besides nobody listens to a certified nut anyway so I can get away with pretty much anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Richard is my friend and I admire him very much. It was his "Moon-Mars Connection" video that got me started in all of this.

The moons real secrets are very closely held. Richard is very, very high profile. I don't know whether he could actually say what he really belived or not. I would assume that a man in his position has signed a few forms here and there.

All of my clearances expired many years ago and none were related to the moon.

Besides nobody listens to a certified nut anyway so I can get away with pretty much anything.

like another friend of yours would have killed himself by now so he promised as this moon stuff seems to be true.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Thanks Chorlton I may consider that. Let me do some checking first. What is your mum's screename?

Ill ask her when she comes back from the Disco

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

you believe the Moon has athmosphere and all - i'm not speaking against it but why don't we see it from outside?

I assume that you mean why don't we see a thin blue line above the moons surface like we see above the earth on pictures taken from space.

.I don't know if this image tells us anything, I think I can detect a thin blue line in the area of maximum illumination, however I am no graphics expert and it could be just colour bleed or something.

This is a ESA Smart-1 image by the way (just fullfilling the legal stuff)

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This picture is good!

IF it was real then the answer is probably clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join