It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke's being blackmailed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I sent a complaint to Icke via email, haven't got a response yet. I guess it was just to close to the truth, shame on him.

What did you say?

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hi Andrew.....

Is there some massive dividing line here that makes one view perfectly sane and the other totally insane?

I didnt know that side of Alex Jones, does he believe NWO are in communication with demons?
If so, then no not much of a dividing line.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well I would post the original email I sent him, but it did contain a curse word. To sum it up I said I didn't care whether he was seeking fame or wealth, but that I was mainly upset about how his reptilian theory drawns negative attention to all reptilian animals...I'm afraid that if his ideas catch on reptiles would be killed and abused by superstitious people that don't know any better.

I work with reptiles (lizards primarily) and I am in the process of creating a refuge for unwanted and absued lizards.... there is already enough negative stigma against these animals, we don't need anymore. It's really sad.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If you believe david icke is the reason reptiles like snakes & lizards are getting or will get abused by people, you're not a critical thinker! and you even send him hate mail, I hope he sees the funny side of it.

There are some real sick people in the world who just like to mistreat animals.. ANY Animals, our dog for example was from a rescue center, my aunties parrot too.. many animals get abused. I am afraid blaming icke for this is plain ignorant imo.

Seriously most people I know have not infact seen a icke documentary or read his books, nor would they go around harming lizards if they had..

Or do you frequently get reptiles in because of david ickes claim, please provide some proof of this. would be interesting to see.

I think davids main problem was that this guy was taking david ickes name off of the books and overpricing them.

This a documentary from the same people who infiltrated bohemian grove with alex jones, it shows just one of the groups out for icke blood.

video.google.com...

Its on google, i didnt see any copyright and this is not a film by icke, wasnt exactly hard to find. please remove the link if it violates any T&C

edited to remove name-calling

[edit on 4-7-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Well I would post the original email I sent him, but it did contain a curse word. To sum it up I said I didn't care whether he was seeking fame or wealth, but that I was mainly upset about how his reptilian theory drawns negative attention to all reptilian animals...I'm afraid that if his ideas catch on reptiles would be killed and abused by superstitious people that don't know any better.

I work with reptiles (lizards primarily) and I am in the process of creating a refuge for unwanted and absued lizards.... there is already enough negative stigma against these animals, we don't need anymore. It's really sad.

I would assert that Icke's writings are nothing of the sort. The Draco race which he refers to through the annals of human history have nothing to do with the neat little lizards we find in our back garden for cruel children to find and pull the legs off. It's about linkages specifically with people, possible connections by bloodline.. possible connections by the R-complex in the core of our human brain. Dna itself has a reptilian look to it when heavily-magnified. The kicker is, everything's an illusion anyway - a self-aware system. You're programmed to oppose and object to David's theories. It's a part of you that comprises your 'Oneness' (as David would say). As is your compassion for the creatures you love.

Don't believe life is self-aware? Let's take this website for instance - how often is it said that there's so much doom & gloom we will eventually talk ourselves into an apocalypse as a self-fulfilling prophecy?
Certain programs such as religion (or anything that creates division and love at the same time ..but I digress..) are responsible for shaping / influencing the ways of the world. The hard-boiled scientific reality Icke is trying to bring across, is that it can be explained by us collectively hotwired together as an energy field vibrating at certain frequencies - hence the well-worn phrase "bad vibes". I don't consider this to be 'bad science' or nutjob cloud cuckooland writings at all, it makes reasonable sense to me.

So, where do the Reptilians come into it? Well, if you believe the early historical record of the Annunaki that humanity has interbred with this species, then you can accept that genetically-speaking, the Reptilians are hardwired into our dna. Scientists concur that 95% of our dna is 'junk' because they don't understand its purpose. It's only now they are beginning to realise the remaining percentage are organic superconductors, storing and transmitting information - they were able to do this with frogs and salamanders. How about if the Reptilian characteristics proven in our human brain may have some kind of global influence on how we think, act, exist? What if a tiny minority of the population are secretly aware that our dna can be manipulated, which at the most basic level is a waveform. Our dna is bombarded with both bodily and emotional feelings, shaping us on a daily basis. Causing action, reaction.. dark, light.. numbness, wellness. Control.

This is where I think DI is coming from - he's not demonising living reptiles, he's offering up a constructive hypothesis on the meaning of life which for once doesn't involve a mythical "God" or a "big bang" - rather we are a collective consciousness with no real point of existing other than interacting as electrical signals bound by systems and rules of engagement - for infinity.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Um evolution explains that humans evolved from reptiles. In pre-historic times, even prior to the the extinction of dinosaurs, there was a critical moment where two branches of the animal kingdom became more evident, birds and mammals. And they both originated in the era of reptiles so to speak. It also would explain some of Icke's claims in human physiology, such as DNA and the 'reptilian brain'. I don't see why there is a need to say that the human race has been genetically manipulated by reptilian extra-terrestrials....

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yeah, well it wouldn't surprise me if Darwin was an Illuminati agent, tied in with the Freemasons and preaching Evolutionary theory as if it was a Gospel of its own.

People are so divided over this.. assuming life either derived one way or the other.. no room for a third, fourth or even fifth option... so much friction and mystery.. perfect fodder for a grandiose disinfo / deception / divide-and-rule sting, don't you think?

[edit on 4-7-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why not actually watch one of his videos and comment on it in a rational way. He is quite clear in his theories I just believe you are taking him out of context just like the anti-Semite stigma.

You already admitted to sending him hate mail because you believe he is responsible for the mistreatment on snakes and lizards globally. I don’t think I can take what you say with any real seriousness.
However if you put up some facts on this and prove to us that he is indeed responsible for this mistreatment to all the quite loveable snakes and geckos out there then by all means ill take what you post seriously, or even just posts some facts to prove DI is a fraud.

Knowing that DI doesn’t frequent these boards you can pretty much get away with saying what you like as he won’t be here to defend himself. So I hope you do get a reply from him.

I don’t know either way if Icke is right or wrong, I will say he has some very good accurate information on lots of different subjects, and he states himself how stupid the idea of the reptilian agenda sounds, but he says this is where his research has taken him.

Also to add, I don’t think David Icke theories are really the subject in this thread, the fact that there are people actively out there seeking to character assonate and ruin people like DI and stop them from spreading what they believe to be the truth is the subject.

Read my sig...

I'm just tired of seeing truthseekers trying to discredit other truthseekers even though they share the same message.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I sent Icke an email and I haven't got a response yet, and I doubt I ever will, because he's not a truthseeker he's a business man. End of story.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Hi Andrew.....

Is there some massive dividing line here that makes one view perfectly sane and the other totally insane?

I didnt know that side of Alex Jones, does he believe NWO are in communication with demons?
If so, then no not much of a dividing line.

Well he certainly has stated he beieves in these demons. Hi there by the way, and man's ability to communicate with these entities is not exactly an especially out there idea eg ouija boards. Not too sure about the rules on posting links here, but here Jones says he considers these demonic forces to be real.
youtube.com...
Don't know personally how I feel about the reptiles as I can't force a belief about something but I'm open to the whole idea. Either way we're not dealing with the most pleasant of individuals. And we are unless we have very deep mystical experience of reality, basically in a position of ignorance regarding wtf this is all about.
I find Icke though to be a very good speaker possessed of a bright sharp mind. Very easy for people to blast someone from the sidelines. And the idea that he didn't respond to what one would only presume to be a comical post about the dangers of spreading harmful ideas regarding ordinary reptiles.......I presume he's quite a busy man and he's better off not wasting time getting bogged down in htis kind of nonsense.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by andrew ky]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I sent Icke an email and I haven't got a response yet, and I doubt I ever will, because he's not a truth seeker he's a business man. End of story.

Dude please stop baiting...

He's not a truth seeker?

This dude has taken more flack and personal abuse than probably another person I have seen out there educating people on many of the subjects we discuss here on ATS, I don’t believe 100% everything he says is complete fact, I do think he is telling the truth, and please don’t quote me out of context what I mean is that I think he is being honest, this is where his research has lead him.

I am from the UK myself, so I have seen what the media and others have ridiculed this guy.

Sorry but it’s easy to sit in your chair stroking your gecko and slate him and that’s probably all you will do.

Try doing what he has done for the truth movement, I certainly know I couldn’t.

Icke is NOT the reason reptiles (i.e. snakes) will/do get abused, it’s absurd.

And tbh even if he was... the problem from your point of view is people mis-treating reptiles, and I am glad there are people out there, like yourself helping sick animals but the root of the problem is the people who abuse them, period.

DI is not your problem its the people who abuse!

I don’t see many real icke topics on ATS, well since I started frequenting these boards anyway. And from the response the other threads received, it seems icke doesn’t have much support here, might be wrong.

I know there was an Icke section and probably some good discussions there, did tho's posts get removed with the icke section or spread elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
David Icke is not a truth-seeker he's a money-seeker and he relies on shock value to get his income for the day. I'm appalled anyone believes his conspiracy theories, esp the one about reptilians. I can see it now people ritually killing reptiles because they're afraid that they might be 'shape-shifters' and so on. I see little difference between the followers of Icke and those that perished with Heaven's Gate. Though I suspect the followers of Icke might be the bunch that will use violent acts against the accused. I'm sure Icke would love all that to happen it would only get him more publicity. What a joke.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I personally kill a minimum of twenty Austrians a day because of Hitler. And twelve Georgians a week because of Stalin.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Reptilian lovers, thats ok, i understand if its really close to your heart, but we are talking about Icke being blackmailed, possibly a set up of his doing, maybe a mix.

On a side note, his reptilian theories are based on entities that are a throw back to an old species who are in the reptilian family.

Its like discussing dinosaurs, and bringing birds into the debate, its a non issue i think.

So has Icke got a deadline of some sort with his problem?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

David Icke is not a truth-seeker he's a money-seeker and he relies on shock value to get his income for the day. I'm appalled anyone believes his conspiracy theories, esp the one about reptilians. I can see it now people ritually killing reptiles because they're afraid that they might be 'shape-shifters' and so on. I see little difference between the followers of Icke and those that perished with Heaven's Gate. Though I suspect the followers of Icke might be the bunch that will use violent acts against the accused.

That statement is wrong on so many levels I cannot begin to ponder where you're getting this junk from. First, DI is supposedly inciting people to go out and kill living animals, and now you're saying 'oh stuff it they'll probably just go out and commit violent acts against anything and everything'. It's very difficult to have a reasonable debate with so much unsubstantiated hatred.

You sound to me like you've never watched a DI video in your life - I mean to sit through a full 4 hours worth (like the Toronto video for instance) and take every little slither of detail in. You've also never read a DI book cover-to-cover either to gain an indepth feel for what he really stands for. I don't mind trying to communicate reasonably with someone who has actually read and digested the material in a non-predjudiced manner, but I'm sorry, all this 'Heaven's Gate cult' bs is taking the ignorant lack of understanding way too far.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I would never waste my money on Icke, I can get enough information through his websites. I suggest you take a look at this one:
www.reptilianagenda.com...

Such blatant display of hatred against another species, and you're telling me he doesn't have an issue with reptiles in general? I know one thing for sure, he hates republicans, and I suppose because reptiles and republicans both have the same first 3 letters than they must be related. Icke is just another source of -disinformation- that he accusses others to be. He deserves any ridicule he gets, but in the end he is only ridiculing his followers.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What dont you get about keeping threads on topic laiguana?

Were not discussing DI's theories on reptillians here, were trying to discuss about DI being blackmailed.

You allready have a thread HERE to discuss this. unless you can add to the content of this thread I would suggest keeping your icke anti-lizard hate in your thread and discussing it there insted prehaps. (and even add some evidence to your claims).
I would be happy to try and contribute to your thread so unless your gonna keep it on topic here, and want to reply to me, do so in your thread or u2u.

I wont make ignorant claims, put words in your mouth, spread hate, personally attack you or take you out of context, please show the same courtisy to others like icke.
I will add that I think you do have good intentions in your subject..your just way off the ball on this one imo.

I do think that the subject matter of this thread is important though, in general as to what the people out there activly trying to get people to open there eyes and question have to go through behind the scenes, to give you the ease of watching all their work in a few hours just by a few clicks with your mouse.

Again ill add I am not a massive Icke follower, but I do respect the guy and value his opinion and work, as I do many other researchers; like Alex Jones, Alex Ansery for example.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Again ill add I am not a massive Icke follower, but I do respect the guy and value his opinion and work, as I do many other researchers; like Alex Jones, Alex Ansery for example.

Correct, i agree too, i made this thread to discuss the blackmail not the reptilian issue.

But i also respect your opinion, laiguana.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Issue - i think the line between "Reporter" and Anchorman is getting blurred. Thats actually what he did - he chaired the halftime action on sports games and did "reports" on matches that were not being covered live. This is not really my definition of a Journalistic reporter - though I will check with the National Union of Journalists here to see if he was a member - if he wasn't I'm pretty sure the name Reporter is not really seriously attached to his name. FWIW - along with Equity the actors Union the NUJ is one of the few unions left with any real power in the UK as regards who works where.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Guess it all comes down to what you percieve as a reporter.

I do agree though that he was not a news reporter, but no matter what his background, hes just a guy telling people what he has experienced in his life.

Would it be politically correct to say he had good carea prospects/possibilites in the media and in politics?

'Whats that commin over the hill...its a monster!'

[edit on 6-7-2006 by crittz]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join