It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians vs angry apes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's about freaken time that reptilians stop getting bad press from conspiracists all over the world. It's been done since biblical times. It's ABSURD! If you anti-reptilians conspiracists step outside the narrow and skewed perspective you would realize that Reptilians have offered humanity the exact opposite of what you've heard or claimed. Simply look into the the Egyptian Uraeus, the serpent of wisdom, Quetzalcoatl (feathered reptilian of the Aztec), the serpent goddess of the Minoans, Gugumatz of the Maya. All in all, between every great civilization it has been the symbolic ouroboros that has tied them all together. A reptilian symbol that tells us about how we are all within a cycle of many cycles and that it will never end. Wake up my ape friends, it is time to see the truth.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
LMAO......ya okay......Everyone worship the serpent, its our friend.

Ill get right on that as soon as i drive that spade through that lizard on my grass.

A good lizard is a dead lizard and when I see one of these imps of satan I kill them with extreme prejudice.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi,

Just a question do you mean reptiles as in the animals or the idea that some people are 'reptilians'? If you mean the latter then could you please present me with some proof that undoubtably these such things exist outside one's mind? Until then I cannot argue whether these things are either good or bad. Otherwise it just sounds like another theory like the earth is flat.

I could easily say mice control the world and some people are Micians. Micians aren't really bad just some people make them out to be.

I aplogize if I shound sarcastic but huge claims demand huge proof.

Thank-you in advance and take care,
Nazgarn

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Reptilians indeed get alot of bad press, I believe the Draconians are the bad ones while the Terran reptilians are quite benign.

personally I grew connected to them and I feel they are part of something to do with my spiritual path...

only time will tell if they are real or not I guess.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Overall, I believe Reptilians are a new way of demonizing people who individuals are jealous or afraid of. I mean, is it impossible for celebrities to look wierd sometimes? If they're having a bad day, isn't it okay if they scrunch their foreheads when they look confused? Or to press their teeth when they're in pain?

For those kinds of evidence, I say look at yourself in the mirror first thing in the morning. A scarier face you likely did not see.

As for the simple belief in shape-shifting aliens that exist on earth to observe us, that I find much more plausible. So long as you don't start grasping at straws and using it to demonize people, then it's as valid a belief as believing in Atlantis (which likely did exist - just in a very different way from what people seem to think - it was likely just a very prosperous city - remember, humans have been around for 50 000 years, but we only barely have 4000 of those years being recorded, whose to say Atlantis or Agammemnon didn't exist?)

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Absolutly absurd I have never nor do I expect to ever see proof of a reptillian humanoid species. No one has givin any reassurances at all as to their existence and thus one can conclude there are no such things as a reptillian species.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I don't neccessarily believe in -reptilians- as they are portrayed by the media. Which are people that look human but are infact 'reptilian shape shifters'. That is not existant. The reptilians, in my pov, were ancient extra-terrestrial beings, that made their presence known to humanity, several thousand years ago. I do not believe they have had much recent impact. Perhaps in the future...at least I would hope.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You wont be spewing that crap when YOU pass and are delivered to the 8th sphere but the best of luck with your pro-reptilian crusade on the borrowed time you have.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Census]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Census
You wont be spewing that crap when YOU pass and are delivered to the 8th sphere but the best of luck with your pro-reptilian crusade on the borrowed time you have.

Well I can see why you have that pretty little warning sign, good luck on getting the next. I'll just ignore you for now

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Im crushed....

I guess I should get back to chugging ranch dressing then, and spraying lizards on my lawn with WEED-X....You should see how their little slit eyes turn yellow and damm near burst out of their little heads.......in just seconds!

And the squirming!!! Ohhh the squirming!!

I love being Darwins monkey, soooooo empowering!

The Apes are inheriting the Earth young salamander so buckle up!

top topics

join