It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke's being blackmailed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't see how I'm neccessarily OT when I've mentioned several times now that Icke is interested only in money, which is why he is appealing for more due to some so called blackmailing. I don't believe it for a second. I read that supposed black-mail and it looks like some 13 year old wrote it up, infact it was quite funny, especially since it was taken seriously.

And yet whoever recieved my concern about his theories did not bother to reply.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have read a lot of David’s work (since Robots Rebellion 1991) & the early stuff was on point (although mostly plagiarism).

I did find the ‘Alice in wonder Land world trade centre disaster’ to be worth a read, if you skip the first chapter.

I have also seen him talk in London twice, he did go on for over 8 hrs & i didn’t stay till the end either time as i had read most of it.

I do have a couple of reservations though.

His begging bowl approach to his legal bills ‘WTF’ !! & his idea to get Americans to donate to an educational ‘freedom foundation’

He is shifting a huge amount of books & filling Venues the size of Brixton academy / touring a lot speaking.
Are you going to tell me he is short of cash ??

This is the educational foundation that allows American taxpayers to donate to David Icke’s work and have it deducted from their tax bill.
Here is the chance to reduce the amount you pay to government to fund control and war and instead support someone working full-time for up to 12 hours a day to expose those behind the global conspiracy to enslave us all.
Your donation will help David to expand further what he does and prevent those who wish to silence him from doing so through attacks on his ability to continue financially.

David Icke Website - THE FREEDOM FOUNDATION

David Icke Website - Support David Icke

When a topic was started on his forum ‘David’s finances’ I & a couple of other expressed concerns about this (who is accounting for all the money, who has acsess to it, where is it all going, etc).
Guess what ??, i was banned (probably them too) by the mods, with no explanation as to what i had done wrong !!.

So much for freedom of speech that David rants about, hey ??.

PLease discuss.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join