It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke's being blackmailed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
David Icke wasn't a reporter, he was a goalkeeper.

Wayne....

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

he was a goalkeeper.

Was, we all, no some, find enlightenment, doesn't matter your background.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

David Icke
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Vaughan Icke, pronounced /aɪk/ (born April 29, 1952) is a former professional football player, reporter, television sports presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world." [1]. Since 1990, he has been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world." [1]

I was not really trying to pin his whole life down to him being a reporter, just a point he had a very good carea ahead of him, the information he has given has been great research materal for many here.

I envy people that have faith and unquestioning belief.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

unquestioning belief.

Who has that? , maybe religious people but not me.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

David Icke wasn't a reporter, he was a goalkeeper.

Wayne....

David Icke was born in Leicester, UK, in 1951. Showing early promise as an athlete, he played as a goalkeeper for the soccer teams Hereford United and Coventry City, before arthritis forced an early retirement from professional sport. He went on to become a sports reporter and broadcaster and spokesman for the Green Party.
Source.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hi, not the most credible link but.
tinwiki.org...

David Vaughan Icke,(born April 29, 1952 in Leicester, England) is a conspiracy theorist.

Also.

He is a former professional soccer player, reporter, BBC television sports presenter, and national spokesperson for the UK Green Party. Since 1990, he has been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world."

I think he is a reporter, a reporter of partial truth, that's all.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sorry, no I didnt mean for it to come across as refering to people on ATS I guess more in a religious way

I would love not to believe for any of whats confirmed on ATS to be my reality.. but hey prehaps if I keep believing that, and stop visiting websites like this itll come true!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crittz
Sorry, no I didnt mean for it to come across as refering to people on ATS I guess more in a religious way

I would love not to believe for any of whats confirmed on ATS to be my reality.. but hey prehaps if I keep believing that, and stop visiting websites like this itll come true!

Denied that is your opinion but please just provide some proof that he is wrong, and that he is intentionally lieing.

Prehaps I am the only one reading these boards that doesnt think Icke is a nutter, but I do believe there are people intentionally and activly trying to discredit him.

Again I dont believe EVERYTHING he has to say(or anyone else for that matter), but he does cover alot of ground and prehaps his investigation led him off the wrong tracks, who knows? but I do believe he has researched his material and supplies some very good information.

Would like to see more from him.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by crittz]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I agree with you, the guy does come across as a nutter, but so do alot of us.
Lol.
Im not trying to prove his theories one bit, just raising this issue.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As regards Icke making a living from this, well he was making a comfortable and very safe living in his career with the BBC as a sports commentator. And the argument that he can't be too bothered by threats otherwise, why isn't he living like a recluse.doesn't exactly work does it? Just because you may fear for your safety doesn't mean you necessarily will hide under the bed.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I also don't consider Icke a nutter. For example Alex Jones I hear views Icke as nuts or a disinformer because of his reptile thing. Well Jones considers that there are demons which the Illuminati basically are in contact with. In other words these "demons" inhabit a different dimension but people can merge/communicate with them etc from this dimension. But presumably he doesn't consider himself nuts for holding this view. Icke says these demons can and do inhabit this dimension as well as the other dimension(s) whatever they may be.
Is there some massive dividing line here that makes one view perfectly sane and the other totally insane?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Icke is paranoid and a poor businessman.

Maybe so but Daivd Ickes books are $60AU here in Australia, could this be the reason i ALWAYS see Ickes books as scanned PDF's no shareware networks ?. Also when Icke came here like 4 years ago to give his lectures they where $1500 a head

So i guess the revolution comes with a price tag ?

[edit on 3-7-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.amazon.co.uk...=books-uk&field-keywords=David%20Icke/202-8913113-9584652

Icke's books from Amazon. Generally priced pretty much exactly what one would expect for books whoever they be authored by.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by andrew ky]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
No I don't consider him a nutter at all. Unfortunately in the conspiracy realm, people are going to ask questions if a figure like Icke claims of being blackmailed and asks for financial contributions. It is an unfortunate situation. I wish David all the best, regardless.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
No I don't consider him a nutter at all. Unfortunately in the conspiracy realm, people are going to ask questions if a figure like Icke claims of being blackmailed and asks for financial contributions.

Well that's certainly true.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You know what this reminds me of?

Oral Roberts and his 900 foot Jesus scam. Send him money, of he dont get a million dollars to build his big 900 foot Jesus, god will strike him dead and it will be all you tight bastards fault for not shelling out the dough!

For some reason, I get the same impression for Icke's claims here too. The NWO is after him, trying to supress the "truth" so send him money, or else all is lost and its your fault!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Hi Bryd.

And the email?
Do you reckon that was made up along with a partial truth to this statement,

I think it was. The writing style is AWFULLY close to Icke's style. And there's little reason for the person with the upper hand to write something like that.

Anyway your post makes sense, but on Ickes site the rest of the stuff he says doesnt seem right.

Nooooo kidding. The whole thing seems fishy.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Is it legal to demand $100,000 from someones books you own the right on?

It would be if they gave you rights in exchange for your running up print runs of these books... and the author persuaded you to print 100,000 of them in the expectation that his latest revelation would cause them to sell like hotcakes.

Usually publishers pulp books that don't sell, but they can also offer them back to the author at what it cost to print them.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
someone's gotta play deveil's advocate.

is it possible this guy is half serious. where can u look to see if this adams guy is truly doing this stuff, and wether icke is messed up

anyway i would send this guy 5 bucks for all the great material i have read and the mind opening things he has wrote about... money is just paper people... u need some to surive, others worship it like god

[edit on 3-7-2006 by cpdaman]

edited to remove profanity

From the T&C's you agreed to when you joined...

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 3-7-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I sent a complaint to Icke via email, haven't got a response yet. I guess it was just to close to the truth, shame on him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join