It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US run by Illuminati/Masons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ever notice how we have that strange pyramid on the dollar bill?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This has only been mentioned at least 20 times in this forum.
There is much more to the dollar than that pyramid.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The U.S. is ran very well by the Executive Branch, Judicial Branch, and whatever the hell they call the Congress/Senate!! j/k. I feel the U.S. is ran mostly by the Federal Reserve Board and FEMA, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Don't let the all-seeing eye distract you from the bigger picture. It is a pyramid. This is symbolic of the manner in which power is distributed among the Cabal / Illuminati (or whatever word you want to use to describe the wealthy individuals who make deals & trade secrets with each other to make more money).

In a pyramid, the large base represents the mass of people who are, by design, ignorant of the activities of those above them. And this pattern keeps moving up the pyramid-- those at the very top are few in number, but they are most informed about objective reality (i.e. they are aware of restricted, top-secret information and are able to make business decisions based on this knowledge).

There are many entry points for any individual to be a part of this network. Freemasonry, Skull & Bones, Bohemian Club, all of these seemingly "private" "secret" clubs are joined by business networking. Not every secret society member chooses this route (and most do not end up being offered advancement because of their own choices). Those that do enter the business network make outstanding contributions to the public and private sectors. As they gain wealth, they gain popularity.

This is perhaps a reason why Arnold Schwartzeneggar recently became Governor of the state of California. Approximately 2 months before he officially announced that he would run, he was inducted into San Francisco's elite Bohemian Club. He was then financially and publically backed by fellow Bohemian Club member Warren Buffet, the 2nd wealthiest man in the world:

"We are hunting the elephant... We have got an elephant gun and it's loaded," Buffett told the Sunday Telegraph.

www.infowars.com...

Sort of a strange coincidence, one would think that Arnold's popularity alone would have been sufficient to win the election! I wonder who is pulling the strings out in California. Don't forget that he is an actor.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Whats the difference between Masons and free Mason. My pop was a free Mason and my father was asked to be one (hopefullly they ask me as well).

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A freemason/"mason" is a single individual who belongs to an exclusive organization/construct called Freemasonry.

Don't confuse the slang "mason" with the occupation "mason".

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
dont forget about the small owl that sits on the right top crest of the 1 of the dollar bill, its very small and i have heard this is a symbol that is associated with the pyramid

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Be more concise 'the world is run by satanists' is more like it.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Eat your cheeseburgers, watch some football and enjoy the wealth that is brought to you.

The World is very much in control for the better.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Like MKULTRA said yes this world is run by all the secret clubs. Freemasons, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, ect ect...
The rabbit hole is deeper then you or anyone here can ever imagine. There will be a civil war in the USA in 2004/2005.. just take a look at all the scandals going down recently. If bush gets re-allected then all hell will break loose.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Eat your cheeseburgers, watch some football and enjoy the wealth that is brought to you.

The World is very much in control for the better.
Wealth? The average american struggles financially and much of it is due to the system set up to keep people in debt.
I will tell you something right now, if there is a new world order coming it is not going to be the one the secret sociieties are planning.
They are on their way out.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
quote: " if there is a new world order coming it is not going to be the one the secret sociieties are planning."

If not them then who else???

Scanning through sum masonic literature at www.americanmason.com... ... search for this phrase ----> SO MOTE IT BE ? Bro. Dale Carnegie

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   

dont forget about the small owl that sits on the right top crest of the 1 of the dollar bill, its very small and i have heard this is a symbol that is associated with the pyramid

The Bohemian Grove has a 45-foot stone OWL representing Moloch, from Leviticus. It is a false idol representing satan.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Like MKULTRA said yes this world is run by all the secret clubs. Freemasons, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, ect ect...
The rabbit hole is deeper then you or anyone here can ever imagine. There will be a civil war in the USA in 2004/2005.. just take a look at all the scandals going down recently. If bush gets re-allected then all hell will break loose.

*coughcough*JohnTitor*Coughcough*

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Some good references here --->> www.americanmason.com...

quote: "There is another aspect to the newly emerging story of the Knights Templar
which also excites me. It is the possibility that America is the result of a Templar/Masonic experiment intended to create the New Israel in the New
World?not a Jewish nation but a universally God-centered and moral society, as Israel was called to be by Jesus and, earlier, by the prophets. Here's my thinking about it. (I admit it is highly speculative, but why not, since I?m a speculative Mason?)"
quote : "Because of their experience with the political corruption of the Old World,
the Templars apparently conceived a secret plan for creating a new and better
society in the American wilderness. That plan became the basis of
Freemasonry and its influence over the founding of America. Francis Bacon,
who was a driving force behind the creation of the Royal Society for
scientific research, was connected to the Templar remnant. He also wrote The
New Atlantis about a mythical land to the West, and his account of that land
shows remarkable parallels to later historical developments in the New World,
as if his book were a kind of secret blueprint for Masonic endeavors in the
vast and virgin continent."

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
wanted 2 add this too --
quote : "Perhaps, just perhaps, there is a secret history to America, much like what
has been alleged by Brother Manly Palmer Hall, 33� in America?s Secret
Destiny and by others who claim there is an occult or esoteric foundation to
America. Perhaps, just perhaps, America is in part a Templar/Masonic effort
to advance human society on the basis of secret knowledge and secret
activities, much as fables about the Illuminati claim. (Please note: I
refer to the true Illuminati, better known as Ascended Masters, whose native
state is the resurrection body or light body and who constitute the ?lodge on
high not made with human hands.? The Illuminati conspiracy launched in 1776
by Adam Weishaupt of Bavaria was a false and corrupt use of the term which
was rightly denounced by true Masons.)"

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Think this may be relevant to ... contributing properties of the mindset of the new generation of north-americans ...
This is more from the american masons website ... at www.americanmason.com...

ATTENTION MASONS: This is the Mindset of this year's incomingfreshman.
Thursday, March 13, 2003. Dear Andy, Your editorial on 21-year-old Masons coming in was revealing. This may prove to be more so. Each year the staff at Beloit College in Wisconsin puts together a list to try to give the Faculty a sense of the mindset of this year's incoming freshman. Here is this year's list: ?The people who are starting college this fall across the nation were born in 1983. ?They have no meaningful recollection of the Reagan Era and probably did not know he had ever been shot. ?They were prepubescent when the Persian Gulf War was waged. ?There has been only one Pope in their lifetime. ?They were 10 when the Soviet Union broke apart and do not remember the Cold War. ?They are too young to remember the space shuttle Challenger blowing up. ?Tianamen Square means nothing to them. ?Bottle caps have always been screw off and plastic. ?Atari predates them, as do vinyl albums. ?The statement "You sound like a broken record" means nothing to them. ?They have never owned a record player. ?They have likely never played Pac Man and have never heard of Pong.. ?They may have never heard of an 8 track. The Compact Disc was introduced when they were 1 year old. ?They have always had an answering machine. ?Most have never seen a TV set with only 13 channels, nor have they seen a black and white TV. ?They have always had cable. ?There have always been VCRs, but they have no idea what BETA was. ?They cannot fathom not having a remote control. ?They don't know what a cloth baby diaper is, or know about the "Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up" commercial. FEELING OLD YET-? THERE'S MORE: ?They were born the year that Walkmen were introduced by Sony. ?Roller skating has always meant inline for them. ?Michael Jackson has always been white. ?Jay Leno has always been on the Tonight Show. ?They have no idea when or why Jordache jeans were cool. ?Popcorn has always been cooked in the microwave. ?They have never seen Larry Bird play. ?They never took a swim and thought about Jaws. ?The Vietnam War is as ancient history to them as W.W.I, W.W.II and the Civil War. ?They have no idea that Americans were ever held hostage in Iran. ?They can't imagine what hard contact lenses are. ?They don't know who Mork was or where he was from. (The correct answer, by the way, is Ork) ?They never heard: "Where's the beef?", "I'd walk a mile for a Camel," or "De plane, de plane!" ?They do not care who shot J.R. and have no idea who J.R. was. ?Kansas, Chicago, Boston, America, and Alabama are places, not ba nds. ?There has always been MTV. ?They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter. Do you feel old yet? If you do, then pass this on to some other 20 old fogies...but don't send it back to me, I feel old enough. Sincerely and fraternally, Ron

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by tmrh]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Alright people here may be anti-Masonic, but the truth is that the Constitution was created by Freemasons. You owe your independence from Britain to God and Freemasons. That being said, I believe the Illuminati aren't as good as the Freemasons and are the real people we should be against, since they consist of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Bushes, etc. Freemasons have no particular religious orientation either- they're very general by saying members must believe that there is one God, and cannot be intolerant. I see nothing wrong with that...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Maybe you havent heard about the recent denouncement of freemasonry by the anglican church of australia .... www.americanmason.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I see no actual proof that proves Freemasons are pagans or are practicing witchcraft. Just claims that they're doing such things. Find a group or practice and you can find a religion that denounces it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join