It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonThe "Aliens" are in reality just natural lifeforms that exit in our upper atmosphere and have not yet been discovered by mainstream scientist.

Finally someone with enough brains to sort it out

I knew about them decades ago when I read "The Inexplicable Sky".

Trevor is a great catcher in deep left field. He has been engineering weather with orgone energy for a very long time, with permission from our government as well as other foreign powers I might add. A modern day rainmaker.

Kudos for that bit of info zorgon.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
hi ES ive read up to page 4 but i have no time left so apologies if this has been answered already. i am sitting on the fence with this one, i have no evidence either way to believe you or not, at the very least this makes facinating reading, so thank you for that!
i just wanted to know why the aliens would contact you and give you this information, i mean why would they bother if they give you no proof and know that most people who listen to what you have to say either dont believe you or dont know what to think either way?

also there seem to be a lot of people claiming that they also have contact with aliens and what they say sometimes conflicts with things you say. so who are people supposed to believe?

btw these questions are in no way meant to be offensive or destructive, just curiosity

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntergalacticHippy
also there seem to be a lot of people claiming that they also have contact with aliens and what they say sometimes conflicts with things you say. so who are people supposed to believe?

btw these questions are in no way meant to be offensive or destructive, just curiosity

Exhibit A

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just for reference.

Fair enough question IntergalacticHippy.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I knew about them decades ago when I read "The Inexplicable Sky".

Arggg more data to consume

Its funny though Stargate did a show on those inter dimensional buggies when thay brought that device back that let people see them

But that one video Nasa has is sure convincing...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntergalacticHippy

Intergalactic Hippy....
Sapceships with floweres painted all over them come to mind here.... umm err

Well consider this for a minute. ES claims there are 218 different races visiting us, yes? It would be logical to assume that within that many different races there would be just as many storys.

Just look at Earth. We have all sorts of points of view, we have many religious beliefs all with many profits that have spoken to God and they don't have proof either, so we either follow them blindly wherever they lead, or ridicule them as nut cases.

[There it is again + or -... anyone wanna join me in the nuetral zone?;D]

So who decides which to believe? Well you do. And the best story teller always has the biggest following.

But please, use wisdom and research before you decide. Just be carefull how you choose, because some story tellers will lead you down the path of destruction. Matbe that is why people in here scream so loudly for PROOF?

Just a thought... there may yet be hope..

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So who decides which to believe? Well you do. And the best story teller always has the biggest following.

sorry i didnt make it clearer in my question, i wasnt asking to see who i should believe, i was asking the question because why would the aliens bother telling this person stuff without giving any proof, knowing that there are a million nutters out there with an equally convincing story? it doesnt make any sense because we dont know who to believe

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eternal_Question

Aliens as we call them really are living creatures who stem from extraterrestrial sources as well as terrestrial sources. Each species have their own language, ways of communication etc. but they can communicate with each other through symbols, mathematics, telepathy, light sequences and so on. Their technology is advance to ours but they will at times use our lesser technology if needed to operate within our realm. These "living creatures" or "watchers" as the ancient earth civilizations called them are heavily responsible for a lot of the advancements humans have been able to achieve and are still assisting some governments with technology today. What really puzzles me is this; Why are we trying to get into outer space and we can't seem to realize that the "living creatures" from space are determined on coming here; don't we really realize what we have here on Earth?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

We always want complicated answers to questions. The truth is more simple than you think.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i recently began to open my eyes to government corruption...which lead me to conspiracies...some believable and some not so, then i searched the internet for some type of "evidence" of alien life visiting or in any way affecting our evolution and here's what i find...on the other hand the modern "sightings" of aliens are so weird and suspicious that i ignore them completely. i look to history for my answers of what the present and future holds.

www.2atoms.com...
weird that these golden sculptures/images have things that look like helicopters and space ships on them right....apparently dated thousands of years ago...

www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...
this one here looks like Egyptian Pharaohs holding aliens...could be babies but then again there's always that "maybe its something else"

www.answers.com...
tolec god Quetzalcoatl looks like one of what we would consider today as an alien but i think it looks like a sculpture with the nose broken off...still you have to wonder how did these people imagine a plane? or people with superior power? who was the first man to think of an alien? or even religion for that matter....? please do research and find out all you can then whatever your answer is based on proof even historical proof its valid.

HISTORY ALWAYS REPEATS ITSELF we may try to prevent this but in reality we never truly learn from mistakes we only learn how to make the same mistakes in different ways.

there's no doubt i have much more to learn but with such a short lifespan i doubt i can understand these things as good as i should but it is motivational even the possibility of these beings out there makes me wonder if the theory of evolution is right. as far as the government goes i think corruption runs in human history and will continue to happen until we have achieved a heightened state of mind where we don't have to kill or take advantage of each other like animals to survive.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join