It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
On the Bob Lazar fiasco, there is something else bothering me. Consider for a moment an alternate scenario:

"Believe it or the shmuck gets it!"

Its just another form of control. By not buying his story we could be signing his death warrant.

O-K, he is working on some classified stuff. He and some buddies get drunk one day and decides to play a little pracical joke on the neighbors.

The brass calls him on the carpet and gives him the option, spin the bast yarn or die tryin'. So he goes for it and it works! At least for now. So, just in case, wouldn't it be prudent to pretend we believe?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't think Government will risk murdering or kidnapping Lazer, David Ick, or any other whistle blower, it may make them look like martyrs in the ufo community or worst, that their information maybe real or the truth.

Much better to discredit them and make them look like fools or madman, same with all the human abductees... too many to kill, too messy.

There are a lot of disinformation and lies out there, it is difficult to filter out the truth (if there are any) amongst them. Only time will tell if any of it is the truth or a lie, for the rest of us, we'll just have to keep looking and to keep an open mind.

Hopefully science will one day uncover the truth.... seems like science is the best and only tool for discovering truth.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas So, just in case, wouldn't it be prudent to pretend we believe?

Now THAT is an interesting concept! Will have to explore that thought a litte. Kinda fits in with another incident I was told about [not alien related, just aircraft]

I think you have something here

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Thekherham as long as you believe what you write to be true, you can write whatever you want. If not, there's the fiction forum. It is clear that ES believes what she writes.

Nice to see you're still with us Doc, I was sure we were loosing you back there.

EDIT:
By the way if you like alien encounters story there's another really good one by jritzmann here.

His experiences with aliens are mostly negatives, unlike ES's. (He is also a very gifted writer.)

[edit on 9/7/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

Whether ES believe's in what shes writes or not is not the point. The point here she "chooses" to believe and "chooses" to say what I call "horseing on(no matter how wild) about insane and personal dialogues with ET" without any rational evidence, any logic, any proof.... It's absaluotly absurd. how long is this going to go on?

ES has for some time sang the same tune throughout this thread FOR TO LONG and refuses go make any evidence out of it. I urge MODs to see the damage this is doing in the long run. We would be genuinely paitent and dilegent to hear it.

Also ES can believe all she wants no one is arguing and know one is stopping her from speaking truth. What is truth is another debate.

Classic example of the damage someone can do "to get attention"

In Dublin Last week a guy created a huge scare at Dublin Airport. He claimed he had a bag that had explosives, he was part of the terrioist network al qiueda etc.
Of course whether it's true or not. People "reacted" and up to 4,000 people at once evacuated the building.

It turned out to be a hoax, but it just goes to show, if the man dragged it on longer? it's a question? People make up stuff no matter how convncing it may sound, even if it were true. It turned out he has a history of doing nut things.Though yes somethings that people may claim to be true cannot be explained but the fact is with time, it will tell the fact.. likewise here.

But I and other can smell hoax miles away! The attention is a signal!

Besides anything ES said was very fainted. for example they speak a different language.......... sur if they did so what, how do you know? how come you can describe the words why can't you type the style..... it's a load of cock.

P.S if this was turned out not to be "true" wouldnt this mean that it offends all you who wholeheartedly believed in it. ATS seeks truth not lies. If it were true it would be great btw...

[edit on 9-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
I really wish rallying was actually a good enough solution as it sounds, but theres just problems with it. I mean, what if we do rally and it turns out there really is no conspiracy? What if the government really isn't covering anything up?

I am sure there are documented case of people disappearing in one way or another [not refering to alien coverup, just business as usual] but your right. Rallying might not be so easy. Maybe best way is just keep their cause alive in boards such as this. Ofcourse that doesn't help them
but may be our only option. Our we could right letters to the senators, call for an investigation. May not get the truth, but at least 20,000 letters would get someone looking.

I just don't think people are going to take no for an answer. They want someone to confess and say aliens are real and what not, when there is a very strong possability that they aren't. At least not at this moment.

Well thats the problem... truth is relative anyway...

Lets say that the USAF really has a flying saucer... [note: people.. read...what if]

And this saucer lands for say some tech problems. Some locals spot them and confront them.. rather than tell the people "Hi don't be alarmed, this is a top secret USAF vehicle" they say for coverup..."Hello Earthlings we are from the Pegasus Galaxy... we mean you no harm"

Okay so... here is the question... how many of the locals will tell people they saw Aliens and how many will scream "I told you the Government was up to something?"

[edit on 9-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Okay so... here is the question... how many of the locals will tell people they saw Aliens and how many will scream "I told you the Government was up to something?"

[edit on 9-7-2006 by zorgon]

If that was the case the government would be on here. In America people cant' fubbing wait to tell the next person what they saw erm a flying saucer. Amazing it started in a America well overnight... How come. Its just so silly talk. what about before the first world war?

Did it ever occur to you that the government only used this UFO phenomon that it only cares to happen REALLY in the U.S that it's just a cover up and steer attention from what the Government maybe doing. "like oh my god"

I could go outside and make a kite and convince everyone it was a UFO. easy. it makes me laugh when i hear someone says the government won't tell anyone about UFOs:
Please..............

As time goes on UFOs evidence is running out of oil. The government will of course send out another UFO story soon, just you wait.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
a flying saucer. Amazing it started in a America well overnight... How come. Its just so silly talk. what about before the first world war?

Actually sighting strange objects in the sky started way back in history. It is true that the name "flying saucer" first appeared in America in 1947, but go look up the "foofighters" that British and other pilots reported in WWII. They thought they were German secret weapons.

And guess what if you read papers by those german rocket scientists that date back to 1929... reputable people that ended up in the employ of the US Government... you will see they talk about building just such craft... this is not make believe the documents are easy to find and there are threads here with links to them.

names like Herman Oberth, Werner von Braun, Robert Goddard and I forget the Russian's name.

So its not a far stretch to believe they are still working on it and have made....ummm improvements

But I think you missed the point of my question about relative truth

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"So stop mocking my judgements and views and respect them, I have respected yours although I dont agree with any of them. I honestly couldnt care less if you dont believe it, But until/if Lazar's claims are proven to be a hoax THEN we will know the truth. But I dont know whether its true and neither do you so I think you will find it is about beliefs and opinions."

I'm not mocking anything and I know personally that Bob Lazar is a hoax.

Let me put it this way...

You work for the government at Area 51 well say and when you go home at night your phones, mail and residence are all under surveilence. The minute you leave you are followed and monitored everytime. The minute you even began approaching a media outlet Bam! a bullet in the back of your head etc. If Lazar was working with what he said he did this or a scenario similar would have happened. Facts are is people that work that high in top secret either do not live long or keep their mouths shut.

Now you say it's about beleifs and opinions and that is not the case. Serious people demand proof and when it can't be provided people like you say you have to respect me. I have to do no such thing. You are hardly in a position to demand anything from me.

I am not mocking anything here merely saying how highly illogical it is that Lazar is telling the truth. You say how i will think it is about beleifs and opinions well everyone is entitled to them that does not mean they are not open to question especially when what is being said is highly suspect and most likely false information.

The way I see it is almost everybody who is 100% certain of an ET cover-up are the ones who have been brainwashed and deceived the most. Again some of us here who have researched various materials have found that the conspiracy orginiated in the military and government ranks. One of the questions many beleivers avoid is why would the government start a bunch of rumours then do nothing to stop them including an outright ban on materials shown on TV.

If the government wanted to cover it up there would be no shows on TV regarding UFO's and government cover-ups. Logically one must assume that the whole conspiracy theory itself is a huge psy-op or dis-info program designed specifically to side track conspiracy theorists and to make them appear absurd. I don't doubt for a second aliens exist but in regards to any recovered crafts or alien cover-ups not likely. Of coarse I can't proove this but it does seem quite likely and it could serve several purposes like keeping real secrets secret like aircraft, space craft etc. Or even to keep enemies at bay think about this If you were an enemy of the US and you heard rumors that thy aquired technology thousands of years ahead of anything you had would you attack them or would you be scared of being wiped out by some type of alien weapon? Well it is certainly not a hard choice to make.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You work for the government at Area 51 well say and when you go home at night your phones, mail and residence are all under surveilence. The minute you leave you are followed and monitored everytime. The minute you even began approaching a media outlet Bam! a bullet in the back of your head etc. If Lazar was working with what he said he did this or a scenario similar would have happened. Facts are is people that work that high in top secret either do not live long or keep their mouths shut.

I gotta agree 99.99% with that statement.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

a flying saucer. Amazing it started in a America well overnight... How come. Its just so silly talk. what about before the first world war?

But I think you missed the point of my question about relative truth

Yeh I did actually miss the point on relative truth.... sorry.

But it's too much of a coinincidence to me that it all started in 1947.... I mean the height of the second world war.. don't need to elaborate here.

Where's ES I bet shes waiting for reactive people to fall head over heals over her claims, most people have not asked her any questions, she'll back as if my response was unheard of

Out of questions.......... please........... please tell me that people are not believing this nonsense on ES claims.. I mean it's sunday night for christ sake we all have to get up for work monday with aliens out there or know aliens out there.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
"
Where's ES I bet shes waiting for reactive people to fall head over heals over her claims, most people have not asked her any questions, she'll back as if my response was unheard of

Out of questions.......... please........... please tell me that people are not believing this nonsense on ES claims.. I mean it's sunday night for christ sake we all have to get up for work monday with aliens out there or know aliens out there."

Yeah what surprises me the most is that there are people dumb enough to just follow her word like it's true. Why people will beleive anything they hear is well beyond me.
ES and others who tell crack pot stories are weird enough. but no one will look at it from a reasonable perspective. What people need to understand is that in order to validate posts you need to validate the poster....

Since we know nothing of ES or several others here on ATS and they provide nothing but rhetoric and non-cooperation then the most logical conclusion is that they lie or they have some underlying psychological disorder.

Until these concerns are adressed by these people then they will not be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Earth Sister is probably a very nice person, but I think that once people like her start on this road it's hard to steer them away from it. They will maintain what they say is the gospel truth and if you don't believe them you are either blind to the "truth", in league with the devil, or both.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thekherham
Earth Sister is probably a very nice person, but I think that once people like her start on this road it's hard to steer them away from it. They will maintain what they say is the gospel truth and if you don't believe them you are either blind to the "truth", in league with the devil, or both.

That's the thing "being to nice"......... winning people over. That's smart alright.

All the more reason's to believe it. I don't think it's nice to presemt a story without any proof. I mean a planet with no trees... It's pathethic. we don't even know anything about her.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
*edit* They let her aboard the ship sail off (the music ''Wouldn't it be nice if we were ...'' starts.) leaving a rainbow trail behind her. They talk jiberish but somehow everyone understands eachother. They land on the planet where flowers are as big as houses and live happy until she buzzes back *edit*
(sarcasm off) if anyone believes that then there is a serious problem. I am just saying that ES can say anything and ppl will worship her and tell her to say more. Just like i did right here. The difference between me and here. Im not ashamed of admitting it
!

Mod Edit: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia are strictly forbidden.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
To be honest with you .......... I'm Canadian

Mod Edit: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia are strictly forbidden.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
They let her aboard the ship sail off (the music ''Wouldn't it be nice if we were ...'' starts.) leaving a rainbow trail behind her. They talk jiberish but somehow everyone understands eachother. They land on the planet where flowers are as big as houses and live happy until she buzzes back from the pot...
(sarcasm off) if anyone believes that then there is a serious problem. I am just saying that ES can say anything and ppl will worship her and tell her to say more. Just like i did right here. The difference between me and here. Im not ashamed of admitting it
!

Don't forget plants were exoctic and erm there were no trees... aquatic life was buzzing.... please i'm cracking up here. she needs a good kick up the back side. It would actually do her good. I have heard some werid stories in my life time. this is crack in a pot.

Maybe the Govt pay her to keep the Americans especially entertained
just joking but seriously. It's mostly americans who spread the word and the the americans believe.. Gladly a few are starting to realise>..

Where's sleeper? they have simular stories to tell?

[edit on 10-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

[edit on 10-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Don't forget plants were exoctic and erm there were no trees... aquatic life was buzzing.... please i'm cracking up here. she needs a good kick up the back side. It would actually do her good. I have heard some werid stories in my life time. this is crack in a pot.

Maybe the Govt pay her to keep the Americans especially entertained
just joking but seriously

Now let's not get nasty here. Maybe ES doesn't realize that she is writing fiction,, and thinks it's all real. Maybe she was just dreaming, and it seemed so really that she thinks she actually conversed with these alleged aliens.
Hey, I dream about other worlds too; sometimes I dream that I'm a being from another world, but I know the difference between the dreamworld and reality.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Thekherham]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Are we discussing ES or the topic of this thread?
Because, unless you are talking about the Questions on Aliens for Anyone Who Can Answer, I gotta think you are off topic.

This is not the place to be talking about other members.
Cease and desist!!!!!

And, please refer to all those links I inserted.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All right, let's not bring up Earth Sister anymore. I think she's been hounded enough by a lot of posters here, as well as myself.

I apologize for going off track here.

So let's get back to the topic: Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer, and let's see if we can get back on track.

Now, I don't know if this has been asked before, so let me know if it has.

If aliens were to land, and we could communicate with them, what would we ask of them? Would we ask them to help us, or would do you think we should do it on our own?
Do most aliens look humanoid? Or are there species that defy description?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
"And, please refer to all those links I inserted. "

I will refer to nothing and you will get no apology from me.
As far as I'm concerned you can suck it I will start my own thread to say what I want.

MOD EDIT:

Talk to people like that, including Moderators, and you'll be starting your own board to 'say what you want' because you won't be posting here. Good day.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by AgentSmith]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join