It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first created thread
so be gentle! lol

the reason for this thread is that in the Travis Walton Interview thread I asked a few basic questions ive always wondered about Aliens to EarthSister who said she is in contact with a race of beings. this thread is for questions about Aliens in general and they can be answered by anyone who thinks they have a good answer.

anyway here we go.

Do Alien races have a name for themselves? IE we are Humans or Humanity i presume they wouldnt call them selves "greys" ect,

What is their native language? does it have a name? is it based on numbers and letters like ours or shapes and lines like the Chineese/Japaneese alphabet?
or have they evolved beyond the need for a written language?

Does their plannet have animals ? i always wondered if other races have pets or zoos or such on their homeworlds

Do they have an economy as we would understand it? do they have a need to buy and sell goods?, a currency? or do they use a barter system? have they gone beyond the need for money ala star treck?

Do they have relationships with eachother? IE do they live in a family unit? do they have couples in the same way we would understand it?

What sort of life span do they have? do their bodys get weeker with age like ours? or do they stay in a similar condition most of their existance?

Does their race have recrational activites? such as Sports or The Arts? would they have appreciation for a painting in the same way we can for example?

i have more but that will do for now

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Eternal_Question

My alien contacts are of many races, mainly those who are in charge of running the organization of the 218 races that are visiting Earth. All the visiting races work together now due to the efforts of the organization.

My answers are based on my own experiences and conversations with my alien contacts, not from any source on Earth. They are accurate to the best of my ability to understand them. I don't know everything and I can't find out about everything I ask them.

Of course if other people have different answers, I would not take that as a challenge and would appreciate if mine are not taken that way either.

Do Alien races have a name for themselves? IE we are Humans or Humanity i presume they wouldnt call them selves "greys" ect,

All races have names for themselves, but I have not been told any of their real race names in their own languages. Some are translatable, such as if they describe something, and the same with the names of their worlds. "The Greys" is a name we humans gave two races, but use for many races who are not either of these two races. One of those races remains at Earth and the other has left. The one remaining has a name that is translatable, and it is "The Ancient Ones".

All the names we humans use for the races are made up by humans- or are names describing where a race comes from, such as "The Pleiadians", however, that is not one race- many races come from The Pleiades. Some of the names we use are acceptable to the alien races and some are not. When they speak to us, they use the names we are familiar with to tell us who they are, such as, "We are the race that humans call . . . ".

Eventually the races will give humans acceptable names that we can pronounce, for our race to know each of them by.

What is their native language? does it have a name? is it based on numbers and letters like ours or shapes and lines like the Chineese/Japaneese alphabet? or have they evolved beyond the need for a written language?

Every race has its own language, or more than one, and has a name. I don't know any of the names of their languages. Every alien writing I have seen appears to be like symbols. Often the symbols mean a lot more than just a word.

All races have written languages, but not all races can pronounce each other's language sounds vocally. By telepathy, once they learn another's language, they can talk with each other that way and it is audible by thought. They can also communicate by each other's writing either written or by thought.

All the beings of all the races that visit Earth have learned all of our languages and can converse with humans by telepathy using them for our own understanding, even if they can't vocally pronounce our sounds. Learning our languages is an important part of their studies, preparing for their work here.

Does their plannet have animals ? i always wondered if other races have pets or zoos or such on their homeworlds

Some worlds of intelligent life have animals and/or marine life some do not. Many of our visiting races have animals and marine life, wild and/or domestic on their home worlds. I don't know if any of them have zoos, but I'm sure they would not be abusive like ours.

Do they have an economy as we would understand it? do they have a need to buy and sell goods?, a currency? or do they use a barter system? have they gone beyond the need for money ala star treck?

None of our visiting races use money like we do. Some races have a kind of wealth system, but they don't have wealthy people over poor people. Every single advanced race known has a system of supplying all of their people with all of their basic needs without any personal charge of any kind of money. Basic needs are provided for by their leadership. All people who can, contribute in some way to the system.

Some races share, or barter, with each other. Some worlds have materials that others need. And all worlds need peace agreements, information and the benefits of experience from each other.

Do they have relationships with eachother? IE do they live in a family unit? do they have couples in the same way we would understand it?

All races of people have relationships within their own kind based on love and family, and all live in a family unit. They all have males and females and reproduce very much the same way as we do.

What sort of life span do they have? do their bodys get weeker with age like ours? or do they stay in a similar condition most of their existance?

All the races that visit Earth are advanced far beyond us- they are older and more experienced and capable both naturally and technologically. Through evolutional and genetic refinement, they all live much longer than we do. Most live hundreds of years, up to the longest-lived in this part of our galaxy at about 1000 years. They weaken at the end of their lives, but they have all already overcome their own common genetic diseases and environmental diseases. They are not immune to being sick- but they have had a great deal of time to cure most of the kinds of things we humans suffer with.

When we humans live as healthily as we are meant to, and start to truly refine our race, we will live better and longer also.

Does their race have recrational activites? such as Sports or The Arts? would they have appreciation for a painting in the same way we can for example?

All intelligent races have recreational activities, including competitive sports, mental acrobatics, and arts. Some races have competitions between each other also, sort of like we do between countries, but theirs are more like shows than just of competition. They have a great appreciation for the diversity of life they know and work with in all ways, even if they do not particularly like some of the personal ways or taste of another race. There is no prejudice in any advanced race.

Our visiting races have a great appreciation for all of our arts. We humans are exceptionally innovative, dynamic in our thinking and problem solving, creative, and emotional in expression and passion. We have abilities inside of us that the other races find unique and special, that we do not even know we have yet.

[edit on 6/29/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
May i ask how you know all this?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Denied

As I said above, my answers are based on my own experiences and conversations with my alien contacts, not from any source on Earth.

Please feel free to comment or add your own experience or ideas.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal_Question
Hi, this is my first created thread
so be gentle! lol

Welcome to our odd little patch of cyberspace. You're going to find all types here. Some days that's a great thing, sometimes it's not.

I'm just going to assume you mean sentient life, and are not asking about latent life like uncivilized plants and animals.

While it's extremely tempting for me to give you a humorous answer to your questions, I figured I'd be helpful instead.

I can pretty much state with absolute certainty that no one here really knows the answers to your questions. If anyone here had real contact with alien beings AND were willing to share it AND they could provide absolute proof of their ability to maintain questions, then there wouldn't even be a need for boards like this in the first place to figure out what the mystery is.

In short, no one knows yet. However, many of us remain hopeful that one day there will be proof of life outside our planet. I personally hope we never find out, because it is my opinion that we'll either kill them, or they will kill us.

Most -serious- scientists agree that if aliens reach us first, they won't bother communicating with us. Why would they even have a reason to recognize us as an intelligent species when we barely lack the capacity to leave our own planet.

Would we bother to try and communicate with beavers because they know how to build structures and communicate with one another? Even if we did try, is there any hope we could figure out how to communicate with them in a timely fashion? No. Instead, we take their land, river, wood, etc as needed because we, as higher beings, have a better use for those resources.

Aliens who had the ability to travel between stars enountering humankind right now would likely hold the same view of humans as we do of beavers. They're neat, but ultimately, we need their resources more than they do and it's not like they can even talk or hold conversation with us.

If humans retaliated it would most likely be something like watching a gnat attack a gorilla in terms of relative strength and abilities. Assuming we could even do enough damage to them for them to take notice, their response would simply be to pull back from Earth's orbit and launch rocks at the planet until we settled down or died. After all, if you can travel the stars, a large dust cloud and raging fires should pose absolutely no problem to resource harvesting, but would prove fatal to human beings.

So, in essence, be careful what you wish for. As much as we'd like to delude ourselves into thinking sentient aliens will be altruistic towards us humans, the stark reality is that, even if they were, the communication barrier and gap in technology alone would be enough to relegate us to mere animals for their amusement.

MAYBE... Just perhaps maybe, we'd get discovered by a scientific recon party, but in such a situation we'd cease to be animals for amusement and instead be animals for test subjects.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
all i say to the thread starter is when you are dealing with the alien subject, EVERYTHING AND NOTHING IS POSSIBLE.

that is just the way it is.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Earth sister - quick question!

IF there is 218 or so different species of Aliens out there in space visiting us, how comes they all get to know about us and our planet, and we're not allowed to know anything about any of the 218 species of them? Why are we isolated from the rest of the universe?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal_Question
Do Alien races have a name for themselves?

Yes, they all call themselves "the people".

What is their native language?

Like human beings, every alien race is divided up into groups speaking a variety of languages. The planetary mean linguistic index for a starfaring culture is 63.81. This is significantly less than Terra, a consequence of the intense cultural convergence that is a side effect of the energy and coordinated struggle necessary to attain interstellar viability.

Is it based on numbers and letters like ours or shapes and lines like the Chineese/Japaneese alphabet?

Most alien languages are based on energy modulation: modulation of pressure waves in a compressive gaseous medium would be one form of such modulation. The same trick can be used with other forms of energy such as x-rays or visible light, depending on the sensory apparatus.

or have they evolved beyond the need for a written language?

Inevitably.

Does their planet have animals ? i always wondered if other races have pets or zoos or such on their homeworlds

No, all biological competition was eliminated in the race for the stars.

Do they have an economy as we would understand it?

Yes, indeed. All known alien societies display recognizable economic characteristics: to an intelligent species, the economy is the environment and vice versa.

They have couples, threesomes and mutiple conjugal arrangements, in spite of being all of the same sex. Reproduction is by parthenogenesis, eliminating sex: all that squelchy plunging is regarded as a bit undignified for intelligent beings.

What sort of life span do they have?

Varies depending on species and planet of origin, but all agree that 'life's too short'.

do their bodys get weeker with age like ours? or do they stay in a similar condition most of their existance?

They live, they thrive, they age, they die. All life follows this pattern.

Does their race have recrational activites?

No, reaching for the stars is hard work.

would they have appreciation for a painting in the same way we can for example?

No, but they would appreciate such things in a different way.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by Astyanax]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Im a new member, Im constantly amazed by the amount of time some people have to come up with this stuff!!
I really want to believe and hope someday that I see something that I cannot fathom or believe.
However as one user has already stated above, if there was available proof of alien life there would be no need for forums such as this.
I dont mean to offend anyone with what I wrote but it is completely lacking in credability.
I could easily come on here and say I travel to the planet Zillix (hope thats not copyrighted!) every night as I am one of the chosen ones but I dont get a kick out of that kinda thing, but I live in hope like so many that we are not alone.
Has anyone seen the UFO pictures on www.ufoevidence.org ?
I have to say some of them are mightily impressive, surely they cant all be fakes can they??

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Honestly of all the races you are in contact with, which are the ones that are part of the *non-interference*galactic federation?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Earth sister - quick question!

IF there is 218 or so different species of Aliens out there in space visiting us, how comes they all get to know about us and our planet, and we're not allowed to know anything about any of the 218 species of them? Why are we isolated from the rest of the universe?

Thanks

They know about us because they can travel and see us. They have always known about us because they have been advanced since long before we were even here on Earth. They want us to know them, even desperately.

There are "many" more races out there than just the 218 that visit us. Our visitors are our immediate neighbors around us, those who we share this part of space with. Everything we do here is of concern to them. How we mature and fit into our local group of worlds concerns them.

There are two main reasons why they know so much about us and we know so little about them. The first is that it's only just become time for us to know them. The time is marked by the point we are at in our evolution, getting ready to travel. If we did "out there" what we do here, the other races would have to protect themselves from us. It is also a major factor that we are living upon our self destruction.

The other main reason they know us and we don't know them, and the one we should be most concerned about, is our world government corruption, which includes control of information to the publics about many things, not just alien life. The truth about the reality of alien life is being disguised by Earth powers, on the ground right under our noses, as well as in our minds. People who gain true knowledge are converged upon and quieted, or bought, or seduced, discredited or worse.

If the alien races could just take over, they would have pushed their way into the consciousness of humanity already. They have had to follow rules of conduct and intrusion to a younger world, but things are getting desperate on Earth now, and the alien races' jurisdiction is expanding. Also, many individual humans are meeting them and taking on roles of educating the general publics despite government control.

The visiting races have been offering their assistance to our leading governments for a long time, but the governments have only refused it, obviously loving the way they are running our world into their own pockets. The governments try to force the alien races to stay away, by threats of harm and capture to the aliens when possible, and threats of harm and capture to the individual humans who willingly work with the alien races.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
Honestly of all the races you are in contact with, which are the ones that are part of the *non-interference*galactic federation?

incunabula

All the races I work with personally, and all the others that I have met or know of through my own contacts, work within the organization, except for a few that have been dismissed from visiting Earth by the organization because they could not or would not join the organization.

All the races visiting Earth are now part of the same organization here at Earth. They are working within and overseen by the larger union of galaxies, which they call literally The Intergalactic Union. They don't call it a galactic federation, but you can if you like if you mean the same thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have a question for you EarthSister, how did you come into contact with this organization of different ET species. I find all of this very interesting and would like to hear your story about how you were contacted etc. It has always been a dream of mine for something like that to happen or just any kind of proof (that i could comprehend) to present itself to me in favor of their existance. I for one strongly believe in the possiblilty that we are currently and have in the past been visited by extra terrestrial life forms.

Other questions i have are:

If the aliens abide by a form of code which limits their interaction with our planet and obviously prevents them from notifying the world in a clear and conclusive manner that they do in fact exist, would this code be ignored if they realized we were at a critical point in which annihilation of our species was imminent? Would they step in and prevent this or would they feel that it is our responsibility as a race and therefore a consequence that can and should not be avoided?

How does the council select members of our race which they converse with and give seemingly bountiful and valuable information about what is going on?

im very curious as to how this works?

captin~

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by captinofcats
I have a question for you EarthSister, how did you come into contact with this organization of different ET species. I find all of this very interesting and would like to hear your story about how you were contacted etc.

You can read the beginning of my journals started in May 1990 on my site. They tell how this started for my family.

If the aliens abide by a form of code which limits their interaction with our planet and obviously prevents them from notifying the world in a clear and conclusive manner that they do in fact exist, would this code be ignored if they realized we were at a critical point in which annihilation of our species was imminent? Would they step in and prevent this or would they feel that it is our responsibility as a race and therefore a consequence that can and should not be avoided?

Yes, the code of conduct is changing. Not all of humanity has to accept the assistance of other races in order for them to be free to show up for all to witness. We have only just recently in our evolution built instant world wide communication, and this is the vehicle that all people on Earth can witness alien life for ourselves without control of information. The alien races are going to show up, and they will do it soon, I don't know when.

It is a factor, that humanity is so destructive now, and has weapons to use against our own race that could potentially destroy all life on Earth, that the other races can step in now, where before they could not. It is and always has been within their jurisdiction to prevent humanity from destroying humanity.

No, the visiting races do not feel that our destruction is only our own responsibility to pay for. So many things are out of the control of the people on Earth who would stop it. We are a very young race, who excelled technologically very quickly, but not spiritually or morally as a whole. There is no real blame on us that things happened this way. There are reasons why, and reasons why those who took over needed to continue the facade of what life should be like on Earth. It is no shame that we need help from the other races now. Many of the other races needed help from other advanced races in their beginnings too. Let's not waste time laying blame, let's just get to work on fixing it.

How does the council select members of our race which they converse with and give seemingly bountiful and valuable information about what is going on?

The first rule is that the alien races can only make personal contact with their own related humans. This upholds the "non-interference" rule. Many humans on Earth are spiritually related to another race and have the opportunity to work within our race on helping humanity to survive ourselves, and bring us into advancement. The relation is by spirit from before this life, either directly or by human ancestry.

Among those who have the opportunity to work directly with alien life, few are willing or capable. Most humans involved do their own small part, however vital, and most of them are not even aware on a physical level that they are helping.

Often when a human works with alien life, whether he is aware of it or not, what he accomplishes depends on secrecy from other humans. If others knew, he would be stopped. Sometimes what he is doing with alien life is "so" secret, that even he can't know about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have seen no convincing evidence to suggest that there are any "aliens" at all. Some people may claim to know specific answers to your questions, but in my opinion all of those answers are either imaginative fiction or hardcore delusion. They never provide any information to which they would not personally have or be able to make up.

When pressed to provide additional evidence, the people supplying the answers usually respond that the aliens "won't allow them" to say more, often because we "aren't ready for it." Try that in a court of law some time and see how far that gets you. Outside a court of law it means I have no reason to believe you.

The hard fact of the matter is that in spite of some interesting evidence, there has been none of it strong enough to say for sure that there is even the tiniest bacterial life anywhere else in the Universe than right here, much less intelligent beings.

And that's your answer.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
The governments try to force the alien races to stay away, by threats of harm and capture to the aliens when possible, and threats of harm and capture to the individual humans who willingly work with the alien races.

What is stopping the government tracing you via your IP address and dropping in one night to pop a couple of rounds in your skull, dressing it up as a burglary gone wrong, and thus stopping you from spreading all this "secret information"?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Implosion

They already know who my husband and I are and what we do, they don't need to trace us via my IP address. If they wanted to kill us, they would have by now. Since we have no physical "evidence" and pose no political threat, and most people just don't know what to think of us, we are no direct threat to them by spreading what we know.

On the other hand, the governments don't learn very much directly from the alien races. They need to learn the truth about the alien races through individual humans who work with them. I always help the agents of government with whatever it is they want to ask me about the alien races.

The information I get from the alien races is meant to be shared. It's not secret. They don't give me the kind of secret information that could get me killed if I knew it. This way, I can keep right on talking and others can keep right on hearing it, whether they believe it or not.

But when something like what happens to me, happens to you, there would be no doubt in your mind, and you would want to talk to somebody like me.

The most important thing right now is that the truth is told, no matter how many people believe it yet.

[edit on 6/29/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Are some of the aliens who visit or stay on this planet mistaken for ghosts or other beings like shadow people etc?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
captinofcats

Yes, absolutely. When humans sense anybody spiritually, they assume all kinds of things real and unreal, then support each other in those beliefs. But literally everybody is spirit, and is spiritual.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
have you been told what its like when our body dies? have any of your contacts explained what it feels like or tried to describe it to you?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join