It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The_Doctor

"Do Alien races have a name for themselves? IE we are Humans or Humanity i presume they wouldnt call them selves "greys" ect,"

Actually the greys are a creation of hollywood in 1964 there is no such things as 'greys'. As for names i am sure they have some but if you think a nobody like Earthsister or anyone else on the planet is in contact with 200 or so species your wrong.

All races have a name for themselves. Most, we could not pronounce with our vocal sounds. Some have translations we could use. The rest of those we will be needing names for, have acceptable names we can use for them.

You are right, the beings we call The Greys, do not call themselves that. Humans made it up, and it's a derogatory name, unacceptable by the race. Humans mistake many other races for being this race we call The Greys as well.

BTW, I am not a nobody. Nobody is a nobody.

I am not in direct contact with all the races that visit Earth. I am in contact with those who head the organization of races that visit Earth. I have met many beings of over 60 races, but I work closest with the beings of 30 races.

Do you have something to add from your personal experience that can help others understand the truth for themselves about the races visiting Earth?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
caineunholy

What do they do with deviants?
If some one is evil and kills.
Do they kill them or mind wipe them?
Or do they put them in a prison?

Advanced races have a lot less problems like this then we do on Earth. Consider what makes a person on Earth so desperate, then take away those things so they can never happen, and you get a lot more people who are only willfully productive.

If somebody of an advanced race wanted to kill another, that problem would be detected long before it happened. They aren't humans on Earth. We can't accurately project our assumptions of human behavior onto any other race, especially advanced races.

Their people are not taught, provoked or afflicted with deviant behavior like we are here, so it is not perpetuated and passed on like it is on Earth. Problems are actually dealt with by methods that are successful, and more importantly, avoided in the first place.

And what do they do with some who can not work?

They still give them what they need.

And what do they do with some one who dos not wont to work?

Would you want to work in an advanced society, or only not want to in a primitive one?

On advanced worlds, all people are provided what they need, no matter what.

Do they have artists?

Yes.

[edit on 6/30/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hmm, you have an interesting story Earth Sister, ive been on the site for a while now but never really posted anything before, ive always kinda believed there is something bigger and better out there but ive always been unwilling to believe until i have seen some hard evidence, but i thought i might try and get some answers from you anyway so here goes.

1. Can you describe in detail what they look like? (Give a few examples of some of the races)

Edit: Was on your site and saw the pictures of some of them, u should get them to pose for a group photo next time,

www.theprojectatearth.com...

2. Where exactly do you meet these aliens? Do they come to your house for some tea and biscuits or do they beam you up to their spaceship?

3. When was your last contact with them and do you know in advance that your going to be contacted?

4. Have you been to other worlds and if yes could you describe them and the ships you went on?

5. You described the way humans evolve etc and how life comes to earth told to you by the aliens, but does that not contradict your belief in christianity? ie god made the earth in 7 days and god created man, so how can you believe in jesus if it was either DNA came from a rock or it was the aliens themselves that made humans???

Thats all i can think of for the now as im really tired, its 4am here in the uk, but i would appreciate if you could answer those questions.

Henke

edit2: heh, this is a kinda joke question but answer it if you want,

6. Having seen the pics of some of them, do you think us humans could take them in a fight, unarmed hand-to-hand combat? I think we would slap them about no bother, theyre all either midgets or skinny gits, theyd stand no chance. Of course you would say they would never fight but hypothetically,
. & are they scared of our physical strength?

[edit on 30-6-2006 by henke1888]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
earthsister your full of it
, why wont the retarded aliens just reveal themselves???and dont tell me the goverment wont let them or we are a threat to them WTF!!! if they are so advanced why would they fear us? they could just use there deathstar to destroy earth and laugh at us defenseless retards like this "muhahahaha"

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dabomb
earthsister your full of it
, why wont the retarded aliens just reveal themselves???and dont tell me the goverment wont let them or we are a threat to them WTF!!!

Was thinking the same myself mate, why dont the aliens just kick the evil governments into touch and then reveal themselves, makes sense if its only the governments that are stopping them, surely if it was just some bad guys stopping humans from progressing they would stop them, rather than sneaking about. I mean if the evil governments are controlling us now and the aliens cant do anythin about it, then how are we ever gonna be able to be free of them, if they are always going to be in control of us???

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
dabomb and henke1888

What? And then be left with people like you to deal with instead?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

dabomb and henke1888

What? And then be left with people like you to deal with instead?

that whole deathstar thing was a joke if you didnt noticed
i think you have mental problems that you are not aware of

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
henke1888

2. Where exactly do you meet these aliens? Do they come to your house for some tea and biscuits or do they beam you up to their spaceship?

Usually we meet in our house or on their space crafts. They don't drink our kind of tea or eat our kind of biscuits.

3. When was your last contact with them and do you know in advance that your going to be contacted?

My last conversation with one of them was today. Usually we know when they have something important to tell us or show us, but otherwise their invitation to our home is always open and they can visit any time they want.

4. Have you been to other worlds and if yes could you describe them and the ships you went on?

Yes, I have visited a few other worlds briefly. I believe I have already posted about this on ATS and I will paste it again to save typing:

One world that I have been to has a great deal of water all over the planet and lots of low trees or high bushes. There are lots of wood bridges and walkways built to get around the land. There is a great deal of marine life, and the marine life is equivalently evolved as the people, and communicate with the people.

Another I have visited has large land mass. It has water but I did not see it that I recall. The land is covered in vegetation that looks similar to wheat plains. They have no trees. They have animals wild and domestic, much further advanced and different from our own.

Another is a world of a race of beings of light. These people are as alive and physical as we are, but their bodies are made of light. They are "intelligent energy" and their home is a star. Their buildings are very tall and all white with no windows, tubular shapes, sloped down at the rooftops. They have no trees or any animal or marine life.

The alien crafts look futuristic. They are perfectly clean and neat inside, and usually have narrow hallways and child-size, sparse furniture. Living quarters are homey and comfortable. Meeting quarters are business-like. Controls are elaborate and simple at the same time. No wires hanging or electronic sounds or shaking when they move. In fact, you can't even feel it when they move no matter how fast they go.

Advanced space crafts come in all sizes, shapes and methods of fuel or propulsion. The largest crafts are to travel great distances and to live in while they are where they are working far away, which they keep parked outside of our atmosphere. Smaller crafts that humans normally see in our skies are usually shuttles from their larger crafts.

5. You described the way humans evolve etc and how life comes to earth told to you by the aliens, but does that not contradict your belief in christianity? ie god made the earth in 7 days and god created man, so how can you believe in jesus if it was either DNA came from a rock or it was the aliens themselves that made humans???

You are confusing God with religion.

The fact that there are more people living on more worlds for so much longer than we have been on Earth only means to me that God is greater than any human ever thought.

God creates life itself, and life is soul. Our physical bodies are made of the stuff we live at- our worlds and atmospheres and elements and nutrients, etc. God made all of that stuff too. We exist as we are created, despite our physical bodies.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
dabomb

i think you have mental problems that you are not aware of

I am sane and stable. If I were not, I would not be able to handle either the aliens or the humans.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
EarthSister,

I would like to know what you sense about me, I look forward to your response.

I agree with many of the things you say but the Grey's do not vote there is a group of Elders and what they communicate is what is.

The Grey's will confer only one time to interfere with Earth and this is if we were about to destroy Earth for if we destroy Earth we would destroy there Laboratory.

This interference would be quite frightening you would see hugh balls of brillliant white light fly past very fast and low to Earth one right after the other (the ships) you will feel the Earth vibrate and you will feel the magnetism of the Earth beneath your feet. This will be a warning to humans to stop.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
observe50

I don't sense anything about you, but that is not to say there is nothing to sense. I'm sure there is something. Everybody has something to sense.

I don't agree with your thoughts about The Greys or for any other visiting race. You could be right in part about your own understanding and concepts about them. They are just not mine.

Certainly we are all race's laboratory. All the visiting races study us, of course, and in human's minds, that could seem a sinister thing, especially by what we would consider a laboratory.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
EarthSister, it's really not funny. Why would you spend your time making up stories like this?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hi all =).

My have been reading and observing this thread and I am itching to make some responses. Time will not allow it tonight. Will reply tomorrow.

G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'll put this simply: EarthSister has absolutely no proof.

If you were aboard their spaceships and visited other worlds, why couldn't you bring back some souvenir? Oh, I know: They won't let you, right.

If some aliens offered me a ride aboard their spaceships I'm going to be damn sure to take something with me that will prove I was on theri ship... Or do they search you before you get off the ship?

Isn't the Internet wonderful? You can say anything you want, you can make any claims you want.

Hey, I could be an alien, too. I could describe myself in any manner whatsoever. Now about if I had feathers instead of skin... or maybe fur. I could describe the planet I come from, my background, my culture... whatever.

But I'm human... and I'm sane.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Such young spirits. You will unfold in time.

Keep up the work, sister.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Thekerham, I agree with you a little..... I mean this is a big claim Earthsister is making, and he/she has no proof. BUT, the fact that she believes in God is the proof I need that she IS sane. The Bible doesn't say there aren't life on other planets, neither does it say there is life. So anything is possible. And it would make sense if there were other worlds out there, the universe is too big for only one planet with life on it!! But I'll always be a skeptic until I see some proof.

And EarthSister, nice posts! I sense a lot of peace in you...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
only idiots would believe earthsister i mean come on she claims that she went to other planets WTF!?!?!? why didnt you take a camera or something but i guess they wouldnt allow you to take one
and why is it that these aliens think your so special that they take you on a joyride into space thats not FAIR!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply EarthSister.

Again, some very interesting stuff uve said, still dont think i can believe you as i wouldnt just take someones word over the internet as the truth, but its something to think about i guess and i thank you for answering the questions.
, just wish ET would let me take his/her spaceship for a spin,

BTW are there any aliens that you have spoken to that look like humans? ie the nordics i think theyre called, as on your site i couldnt see any pictures of human looking aliens.
Oh and another question that i just thought of,
, you said you last spoke to them today? (or would that be yesterday in your time??) either way, could we ask you some questions to ask them?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Earthsister, interesting posts, I've always thought that an advance civilization would be like the one in "Star Trek" where it is not money but the well being of its citizens and its allies that will motivate everyone to contribute to the benefit of their own race, society, empire and/or collective.

Money and the economy, creates too much greed amongst mankind, a system that will see mankind plunder its own planet or any other planet, species or object for resources. Even the universe is not enough to a staisfy the greedy, one must always have more.

Corruption, lies and disinformation has keep most of mankind in the dark. Having telepathy would indeed reduce the chances of this happening.

however it seems that only an enlighten race can make this happen, and mankind does not seem like one at this stage. I hope that you are right, and that these aliens mean us well.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thekherham
Isn't the Internet wonderful? You can say anything you want, you can make any claims you want...

...and chances are you'll even find someone to take it seriously. In fact, at last one participant on this thread appears to have taken the gibberish I posted earlier for a serious answer to the OP's question.

But Earthsister is different. She's been doing this a long time, she's had a lot of practice. Notice how effortlessly she avoids the really difficult questions, such as the ones about alien political systems, or anything that demands expertise in a subject she is not familiar with. An unobservant person might not even notice that she's doing it. That's the mark of a true expert.

I was going to have a shot at debunking her myself, so I visited her site for stuff I could use as ammunition. Needless to say, there was plenty. But there was also this photo, which betrays another side to her personality than the one on display in this thread. It made me feel an utter brute for even contemplating a hatchet job on her and convinced me to stay my hand.

Peace, Earthsister. I don't believe a word of your story, but everyone has a right to pursue happiness in their own way. If telling tall tales about alien contacts is yours, amen to that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join