It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Doctor, You keep saying about needing facts and proof that they exsist, Do you have any facts or proof that they do not? Do you have any proof to suggest they have not visited? If they are not carrying any saucers which is possible, Do you honestly think the government would know about them visiting.

So yet again, It IS about opinion. You believe they have not visited, I believe they COULD well have been here.

I'm not sure how many times I will need to spell it out to you that it is about opinions and beliefes but I am getting pretty tired of people who dont read what I am writing. You have no evidence to suggest they havent visited and they dont exsist or what not, I have no evidence that they have visited and they do exsists.

If neither side has any real facts not based on opinion, Then I am not sure how you work out that the topic doesnt turn into beliefs..

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"If aliens were to land, and we could communicate with them, what would we ask of them? Would we ask them to help us, or would do you think we should do it on our own? Do most aliens look humanoid? Or are there species that defy description?"

First of all the aliens will not come here on Earth and talk to a person that has no influence on Earth. So do not expect to meet an alien in your garden telling you that they came to visit Earth.

If they come, which they did long ago, they will talk and make contact with someone important, a leader. The problem is that all our leaders are in thirst for power and these aliens are a very good tool to gain such power over the general people.

Some aliens do look human, but you see, think for a moment when a race of aliens beings find a new civilization, like us, there is a high chace that the ones that discovered us are far superior to us. And because of this they could chage their apearence or shapeshift.

There is no doubt that aliens exist.

The_Doctor, you say they don't exist. I can't prove you that they do, but prove me that Earth is round without using pictures or satelite and think (lets just say) that I believe that Earth is flat. Prove me without using modern technologies that Earth is round. It will be very hard to prove this to a medieval person isn't it?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTFL
Doctor, You keep saying about needing facts and proof that they exsist, Do you have any facts or proof that they do not? Do you have any proof to suggest they have not visited? If they are not carrying any saucers which is possible, Do you honestly think the government would know about them visiting.

So yet again, It IS about opinion. You believe they have not visited, I believe they COULD well have been here.

I'm not sure how many times I will need to spell it out to you that it is about opinions and beliefes but I am getting pretty tired of people who dont read what I am writing. You have no evidence to suggest they havent visited and they dont exsist or what not, I have no evidence that they have visited and they do exsists.

If neither side has any real facts not based on opinion, Then I am not sure how you work out that the topic doesnt turn into beliefs..

He never said they don't exist he and other's wanted to hear evidence to ES story!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle

Some aliens do look human, but you see, think for a moment when a race of aliens beings find a new civilization, like us, there is a high chace that the ones that discovered us are far superior to us. And because of this they could chage their apearence or shapeshift.

The_Doctor, you say they don't exist. I can't prove you that they do, but prove me that Earth is round without using pictures or satelite and think (lets just say) that I believe that Earth is flat. Prove me without using modern technologies that Earth is round. It will be very hard to prove this to a medieval person isn't it?

Firstly you don't know if they look like humans, no one knows!

Second paragraph is just a twist of yours!!! time proved the world is round, no need on elaboration!!!! Back in medieval times they assumed the earth was round, btw not all agreed that the earth was round. anyway we know now, not relevant.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Universe, I know I put about exsistence which was a mistake. But the second paragraph states what I meant about them visiting.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

"If aliens were to land, and we could communicate with them, what would we ask of them? Would we ask them to help us, or would do you think we should do it on our own? Do most aliens look humanoid? Or are there species that defy description?"

First of all the aliens will not come here on Earth and talk to a person that has no influence on Earth. So do not expect to meet an alien in your garden telling you that they came to visit Earth.

If they come, which they did long ago, they will talk and make contact with someone important, a leader. The problem is that all our leaders are in thirst for power and these aliens are a very good tool to gain such power over the general people.

I never mentioned whether the 'we' in my post meant just 'ordinary' persons or persons of influence. And haven't these aliens allegedly been contacting ordinary people. I've never read where an influential person has been in contact with any aliens. (Unless you count the Weekly World News Reports of presidents meeting with aliens har har)
But even if aliens communicated with influential people, we mere mortals will never hear about it.
I agree aliens exist, and all we can do is speculate.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There is no doubt that aliens exist. The only problem is that there is no proof to make every skeptic a believer. For some people some photos, videos and stories are enough but for some even when a UFO is outside their garden they still don't believe. The problem is that they don't want to.

When will everybody say: "Yes aliens exist!"? Is it when we "go in space" and see that Earth is round? (for the people that believed Earth is flat) This is just an analogy if you get it.

Many forget 1 thing: 1 billion people believe in Jesus and God and they never seen him! They only know stories and saw films about him. (For some people some photos, videos and stories are enough but for some even when a UFO is outside their garden they still don't believe. The problem is that they don't want to.)

It is all about you and in what you want to believe, it is not about proof and facts. It is about what you want to see and believe in. If you don't want to believe in aliens then you will never believe in them no matter what proof there is.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

That's the thing "being to nice"......... winning people over. That's smart alright.
All the more reason's to believe it.

So if a person is nice it must be true? Most cult leaders like Heavens Gate are really nice, very convincing and their followers will literally follow them to the grave..

Hitler was nice, he gave Germans cars [VW] and the autobahn... then only later when it was too late... well you know the rest

Sure most religions operate on pure faith, as there is no way to prove which God is the true God...so I suppose you could argue that this is the same thing? Well no.. at least religions have texts and history to back up their claims.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Missed this before. You mean that an Alien race, just because it is superior to us, has developed the ability to shape shift? And is this true of ALL those 218 races that ES says are visiting here?

So I guess that means when we advance enough to go into space we will also learn to shape shift?

Ummmmm okay

[edit on 10-7-2006 by zorgon]

[Don't ask what was deleted
]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So what makes YOU beleve? Personal experience? Never mind proof, convince me how it is that YOU have NO DOUBT that aliens exist. Its a starting point...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

That's the thing "being to nice"..... winning people over. That's smart alright.
All the more reason's to believe it.

So if a person is nice it must be true? Most cult leaders like Heavens Gate are really nice, very convincing and their followers will literally follow them to the grave..

Hitler was nice, he gave Germans cars [VW] and the autobahn... then only later when it was too late.. well you know the rest

Sure most religions operate on pure faith, as there is no way to prove which God is the true God...so I suppose you could argue that this is the same thing? Well no.. at least religions have texts and history to back up their claims.

Zorgon... there seems to be an air of confusion what are you trying to tell me ?that I missed.. Someone stated earlier that ES is really nice as a person and her claims are genuine because she is "nice".... or thereabouts... I don't want to drag this is on further, I've made up my mind. But.. my point is..

Being "nice" is like trying to win you over, especially when it's over the top and lovely dovely... people fall head over heals with you as a result, etc... this is how cults begin with, Most Cults are god like people who people would kiss the toes off of...

Now what were trying to tell me

Nobody here as a skeptic myself is not denying that aliens exist in the cosmos, we don't have proof and won't in the meantime. which is why we are asking questions.

The governtment has created a lot of nonsense, and will continue to do so, this is like cutting my head off for saying this
but's it true.. Religion is also connects with this it's about power! I'm not one of those who believe everything about christ even though i was brought up a catholic.. To me it's an agenda, same with the UFO phenomenon.

I really really would love to see "proof" before my life passes,, no not flying saucers from 1947. I'm talking about exotic lifeforms on a nearby star!!!!! that most are hoping for, I believe they will someday. This is just to say I'm a beliver to I just don't react to the wild cults and believe everything out of someones mou

Life maybe teaming in the universe, but to get to the advances like we are is going to less promising (however it does) to us, is almost a miracle considering we are still here on a planet that could wipe out at any moment. There could of being in even more advanced race than us and could be wiped out. who knows. Who ever said that ET would have machines or technology? just because we might have it, dosn't mean they will have. There could be some life forms on another star, maybe it's something like nothing we'd ever expect, maybe we cannot see it...

These are questions we should be asking and finding out, not cult based ET that IS never going to get anywhere it has being like this boring flat phrase since the second world war with so many claiming they seen the greys. bbla bla bla bla! where has it developed to, nothing. that is the fact. It's recycled over and over again because they need people to keep believing in it. for power, attention, satisfaction, inner motives god knows what it is. but aint a planet with no trees and 218 races

Everytime UFOs are in the news it's almost always connecting to the fact of it ties into humanity.like the aliens has limbs, technology, their features like us, spaceships, perceptions etc.. it's all human related and not reality.

reality is totally different something we cannot imagine as we have not seen it yet, some people say they have, but there is just a doubt, there is hidden agendas to people around the world ready to trick you into believing or setting you up!!!!

sorry for spelling couldn't be arsed to check it. It's about time people stop getting
to excited and reactive about UFOs

Take what you think of it, again not attacking anyone.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

[edit on 10-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Being "nice" is like trying to win you over, especially when it's over the top and lovely dovely... people fall head over heals with you as a result, etc... this is how cults begin with, Most Cults are god like people who people would kiss the toes off of...

Your right I apologize I thought you meant the opposite... I didn't pay attention to the

And your right enough of this. Time to go back to building our spaceship... anyone have a few bucks to spare? Those isotopes are sooo expensive these days...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Your right I apologize I thought you meant the opposite... I didn't pay attention to the

And your right enough of this. Time to go back to building our spaceship... anyone have a few bucks to spare? Those isotopes are sooo expensive these days...

Cul dude. lol

Not sure, but hell it's taking hell time for NASA to come up with one, sure 6 months to Mars sucks...... if we ever find ET there (trying to keep to the topic)

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Maybe soon somebody will invent the warp core... and then we can really go places.

"Warp five, Scotty!"

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Not sure, but hell it's taking hell time for NASA to come up with one, sure 6 months to Mars sucks...... if we ever find ET there (trying to keep to the topic)

Well see thats the point... they are just telling you that, while they hide the space fleet behind the moon...

But on topic.. and on Mars... did you see the pics of the field of fossils? Those "skulls" they circled, the little one are suspect. I am far more interested in the round curved pieces to the right. I've seen the fossil fields in the Gobi Desert [netted a nice brontausuarus egg in the process
] They look remarkably similar.

Nope no proof, may be nothing, but I would love to dig there

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekherham
Maybe soon somebody will invent the warp core... and then we can really go places.
"Warp five, Scotty!"

Well the Enterprise used Ion engines as I recall, yes? We are already building those

Helicon Engines

and while your at it do a google on transporter work, especially Scientific American articles.

"Beam me up Scotty"

but ummm we are not looking to build a 400 plus person super ship, just a little 2 seater sports model... you know quick hop around the moon, back for dinner? Electro Gravitics... now thats the ticket... and if you don't see me again... well maybe THEY came and got me...

Or we blew ourselves up... one of the two

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Antimatter and Fusion reactors, I recall

The former for warp and the latter for impulse

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Antimatter and Fusion reactors, I recall

The former for warp and the latter for impulse

True those are the power supplies, which we haven't solved yet

the drive is ion streams generated by the Antimatter and Fusion reactors, I recall

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I believe that seeing a ship or having an experience with another life form has to happen to you before you believe. YOU CAN SAY I WOULD DO THIS OR I WOULD DO THAT BUT LET ME TELL YOU IT "DOES NOT" WORK THAT WAY.

I will be honest here and say there have been times I would have loved to shove my size 7 booty (female) up peoples butts when they would write none stop putting people down in a nasty way....... then they see something they can't explain and come running to the computer and write what happened then they expect people to believe them.

Like I have written before they are in our waters IN THE DEEPEST OF OUR WATERS and low and behold the UFO Files comes on tonight with UFO/USO Red Alert with US Navy personnel telling of the ships they encountered and how they go in and out of our water. Did it ever occur to you they may not exactly be extraterrestrial maybe they are interterrestrial.

One day you will see that all diseases can be cured from the roots of plants and that you yes you should have planted trees like I have tried to tell you.

Maybe one day you will realize that you are truly talking with one that has spent time with one type of these different species and maybe just maybe they did know what they were talking about.

Es has said things that I can relate to but there are things I don't relate to also but that doesn't mean a thing. Give ES THE TIME AND SPACE TO COMMUNICATE WHAT SHE KNOWS HECK YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hey there folks, as an aside for linear brains like mine hows about a little thought experiment?

Get an elastic sheet. Put a real heavy steel ball on it. See the curvature of "space/time"? Put another one next to it, one heavy enough to where it makes its own "gravity" well. OK, if the second one is magnetic it will attract to the first one underneath the elastic sheet, then presto! A wormhole! But once again, one makes a lot of assumptions when applying that model to the "real" world. Is there a force that does not follow the curvature of space/time?

Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join