It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
hey guys...i think we should all take a chill pill for a bit...one member already got banned in this thread
...so lets calm down a bit.....i want ES to explain something to ALL of us....k? how do we(as in us that arnt associated with aliens or nonbelievers) go about meeting one?...hmm what can we do to meet one, what are some tips etc...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50I believe that seeing a ship or having an experience with another life form has to happen to you before you believe. YOU CAN SAY I WOULD DO THIS OR I WOULD DO THAT BUT LET ME TELL YOU IT "DOES NOT" WORK THAT WAY.

"...verily, my beloved, men know this not until they encompass it."

-Golden Scripts, Ch. 151 v. 6

Did it ever occur to you they may not exactly be extraterrestrial maybe they are interterrestrial.

intraterrestrial

One day you will see that all diseases can be cured from the roots of plants...

I knew this. What is the name of that ancient manuscript no one can interpret?

edit: sp

[edit on 7/11/2006 by Matyas]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I never believed in aliens, until I had an experience a few years back....

Now I'm so aware of other things rights here on Earth I get frightened. When people meet me, they always have commented on my bright blue eyes, and during my experience a comment was also made regarding this...it scared the hell out of me, but now I can see what was meant.

If you people are so keen and interested in learning more about our 'alien' friends, they will come to you, and believe me they will find you. First of all your heart must be in the 'right' place aswell as your spirit. If your even wondering what I'm on about, then I'm afraid, your not close to being ready. But please be assured, that when you are ready, they will come...and be prepared to gain knowledge, vasts amounts of it.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pictnation
If you people are so keen and interested in learning more about our 'alien' friends, they will come to you, and believe me they will find you. First of all your heart must be in the 'right' place aswell as your spirit. If your even wondering what I'm on about, then I'm afraid, your not close to being ready. But please be assured, that when you are ready, they will come...and be prepared to gain knowledge, vasts amounts of it.

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!"

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I believe that seeing a ship or having an experience with another life form has to happen to you before you believe. YOU CAN SAY I WOULD DO THIS OR I WOULD DO THAT BUT LET ME TELL YOU IT "DOES NOT" WORK THAT WAY.

I will be honest here and say there have been times I would have loved to shove my size 7 booty (female) up peoples butts when they would write none stop putting people down in a nasty way....... then they see something they can't explain and come running to the computer and write what happened then they expect people to believe them.

Like I have written before they are in our waters IN THE DEEPEST OF OUR WATERS and low and behold the UFO Files comes on tonight with UFO/USO Red Alert with US Navy personnel telling of the ships they encountered and how they go in and out of our water. Did it ever occur to you they may not exactly be extraterrestrial maybe they are interterrestrial.

One day you will see that all diseases can be cured from the roots of plants and that you yes you should have planted trees like I have tried to tell you.

Maybe one day you will realize that you are truly talking with one that has spent time with one type of these different species and maybe just maybe they did know what they were talking about.

Es has said things that I can relate to but there are things I don't relate to also but that doesn't mean a thing. Give ES THE TIME AND SPACE TO COMMUNICATE WHAT SHE KNOWS HECK YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING.

that's a bit vague, but I can understand where your coming from, If ES didn't relate to anything it would be more difficult for people to believe. People beliee what they can try and relate to, especially comforting things like an afterlife, which we can all relate to.

This question is doing nothing really to what the nnsense that happened on this thread earlier. it's not even fiction it's fantasy again something we can all relate to, but it has being apart of the human mind for thousands of years and nothing evloved further from it.

as for cures from the roots of plants. That will happen don't know why you mentioned it but...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pictnation
I never believed in aliens, until I had an experience a few years back....

Now I'm so aware of other things rights here on Earth I get frightened. When people meet me, they always have commented on my bright blue eyes, and during my experience a comment was also made regarding this...it scared the hell out of me, but now I can see what was meant.

being ready.... I am ready,..... better still what you mean by ready maybe more ready or less ready to another,,,, Again IMO that's all down to mind over matter, making your mind hallucinate and create a presence.

Anyway feel free to argue it.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mind is the universe
Not sure, but hell it's taking hell time for NASA to come up with one, sure 6 months to Mars sucks...... if we ever find ET there (trying to keep to the topic)

Well see thats the point... they are just telling you that, while they hide the space fleet behind the moon...

But on topic.. and on Mars... did you see the pics of the field of fossils? Those "skulls" they circled, the little one are suspect. I am far more interested in the round curved pieces to the right. I've seen the fossil fields in the Gobi Desert [netted a nice brontausuarus egg in the process
] They look remarkably similar.

Nope no proof, may be nothing, but I would love to dig there

I did see it, It's split down the middle for me, it's like you can look at it from another way.. it looks like a skull and the next it dosn't.

We has humans (again I'd mention this) just because "say" has two sockets that reveal a "skull like head" dosn't mean it a it is or b. Mars evolved creatures like this if it ever did...

I mean Mars half the size
different minerals
weather patterns would be different
space and time..
No moon to effect life,tides and landscape
Different temputures
Air on mars will be differnent to Earths
Geogogy, ecology a different planet

Even on our own planet we have a cousin called the jellyfish yet it's on the same planet.

Mars if it ever did have carbon based lifeforms and evolved somewhat to be able to make it out by fossils.. great, but it's on a totally diferent time scale to our Planet...

and despite in all I said, freak of "nature" could have being a skull, who know. It drives me tectonic plates when I hear oh but it's our ancestors it human, talk about reactions here.... for the love some crak head will jump to the conclusion that if NASA ever find life on another extra solar system, "that's it jumping around OMG we've found are long long lost human/ET creators... when it might just be a totally different life form that we cannot imagine..

again we when we see something totally different we automatically try relate to it somehow.

so your gonna dig!
that means you'd have to go to Mars then.....

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildbill"SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!"

I think what wildbill is saying here is "step up to the plate and play ball!"

Originally posted by pictnation...when you are ready, they will come

"When the student is ready the teacher will appear" is what pictnation is saying.

Originally posted by mind is universe..."that's it jumping around OMG we've found are long long lost human/ET creators...

Now you know how I feel when someone else discovers a novel approach to extract energy, then they are all jumping around saying OMG Einstein was wrong! The Second Law of Thermodynamics has been disproven! And then they start on this wild tangent of "bad science" which in actuality causes us more progressive researchers to be viewed with a narrow eye.

Originally posted by mind is universeagain we when we see something totally different we automatically try relate to it somehow.

Precisely my point, men cannot do that which they cannot imagine, so we humanize everybody and everything else in the process.

Originally posted by mind is universeso your gonna dig! that means you'd have to go to Mars then.....

You had better believe it or zorgon gets it (er..toit?)

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But on topic.. and on Mars... did you see the pics of the field of fossils? Those "skulls" they circled, the little one are suspect. I am far more interested in the round curved pieces to the right. I've seen the fossil fields in the Gobi Desert [netted a nice brontausuarus egg in the process
] They look remarkably similar.

I did see it, It's split down the middle for me, it's like you can look at it from another way.. it looks like a skull and the next it dosn't.

No I was refering to THIS PICTURE, the pieces to the right of the circles.

so your gonna dig! that means you'd have to go to Mars then.....

Working on it

[edit on 11-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed excessive nested quote of a previous post]

1.mars actually has alot of the same atmosphere...a few tweaks and it could be able to hold life.....
2. mars has 2 moons, i dont know where u read that it has none
3. i agree that mars plant life would be diffrent cause no 2 planets are the same and evolve the same
4 i agree again it would be cold at night on mars
though hopefully with the atmospheric changes we should do to it would make it a somewhat warmer
5. it needs water, though i got bets thats theres enough water to change the surface somewhere on mars

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/11/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed unnecessary quote of Entire previous post]

it dosn 't have the same as the gravity which will determinemars what gas stays is therefor cannot hold densier gases. Nitrogen is much lower, and a little tweak, is not going to anything. anyway it dosn't have the earth athmosphere as of now, which we are taliking in the present "moment"
Sorry, I meant that MARS DOS'nT HAVE A MOON TO HAVE AN "EFFECT" like our moon does. Let's face if our planet had no moon, our ecology and geology would be TOTALLY different. in fact those moons are just asteroids that have been taken by mars gravity, agree they are moons though.

Cold on mars? and is much colder than earth, at it's hottest only 15 at the equater, earth get's over 50C at it's equater. either way it's going to bring about a different form of life. If it were ever warmer it would not be anything like earth.

That is my whole point, That Mars will not have human like forms, or even remotely, or the next planet we find that has a possibilty of life, it annoys me that people would assume that there is or should be human like creatures there like they have in star trek, which is nonsense

[edit on 11-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/11/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas...What is the name of that ancient manuscript no one can interpret?
Got it! it is the Voynich Manuscript. Best evidence of the work of unknown beings from an unknown place to date! Might be those aliens!

...qua scientia, post salutem animae, nulla humano generi salubrior.

"...a science to which none other, except that of the health of the mind, is more healthy for the human species."

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
That is my whole point, That Mars will not have human like forms, or even remotely, or the next planet we find that has a possibilty of life, it annoys me that people would assume that there is or should be human like creatures there like they have in star trek, which is nonsense

You included me in your quote
I don't recall stating anything about human like creatures. I merely point out that the area in the photo looks like pieces of fossil bones, and that I would love to get a chance to look at it.

Now if you are worried about the human like aliens, I suggest you look around your neighborhood. I am sure you will find one.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I know, I suppose I was ranting....
not at you though..
Someone mentioned the skull thing before (a bit hilarious), and bam... pyramids came up, the face on mars came up, easter island came up, and Nibru came up!!!!!!! and so on

Get where I'm coming from, the skull on mars may well be a skull, great theory's came out of it btw, but I just wanted to clearly point out before someone starts getting overwhelmed that these are hominoids etc which would drive me buscuits.. Mother of God a few weeks ago this topic was brought up and I can honestly say every major historical point came up in relation human civilisations that could have being connected with "ET civilsations on Mars" now the skull is the proof....

What's your opinion of it..

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universeWhat's your opinion of it..

Yeah I know what you mean. No one keeps on target...

As to the skull..the big one... looks like a rock to me... and it has been retouched a little by Nasas automatic software... but I suppose thats what make people suspicious

The other one with the fragments is really interesting because the software didn't see anything wrong... I would love to get a high res vrsion of that one.. Maybe I will search NASA

The biggest trouble with conspiracy nuts is that they show you poor quality shots claiming to be whatever... yet NASA has the best cameras in the world [just look at the Hubble shots and Space shots of earth terrain. Hell I can get the local county here to snap a shot of my backyard from space thats clearer than the "evidence"

But hey you want some good ufo pics, I am REALLY good with paintshop pro

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Before you go labelling someone else nuts you may want to look in the mirror.

Originally posted by zorgon I've seen the fossil fields in the Gobi Desert [netted a nice brontausuarus egg in the process]

You have misspelled Brontausaurus first off and if you were in the Gobi fossil fields then you were about 6,000 miles from the nearest egg find. And it's highly unlikely you'd have made it out of the country with a National Treasure. People don't just wander into the Gobi and walk away with an Apatosaurus egg.
Here's a few facts I found in an elementary education site. Maybe ya should read up.

The dinosaur Brontosaurus is now called Apatosaurus.

Apatosaurus, like other sauropods, hatched from enormous eggs up to a 1 foot (30 cm) wide. Sauropod eggs have been found in a linear pattern and not in nests; presumably the eggs were laid as the animal was walking. It is thought that sauropods did not take care of their eggs.

Many fossils of Apatosaurus have been found in Colorado, Oklahoma, Utah, and Wyoming, in the USA.

The following species of Apatosaurus have been found:

* Apatosaurus ajax - found in Colorado
* A. excelsus - found in Oklahoma, Utah, and Wyoming
* A. louisae - found in Colorado
* A. yahnahpin - found in Wyoming

www.enchantedlearning.com...

Note: none are found in the Chinese/Tibetan desert area.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas Got it! it is the Voynich Manuscript. Best evidence of the work of unknown beings from an unknown place to date! Might be those aliens!

Nice find... this is way to good for this room

I STILL haven't caught up on all those other links yet

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
lol i find it funny that the first time so far in this specific topic that i do quote i get into trouble
lol i think that is very hilarious

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The "Aliens" are in reality just natural lifeforms that exit in our upper atmosphere and have not yet been discovered by mainstream scientist. They are only visible to our cameras when we use infrared recording. Nasa has known this for some time and I have seen one realy compelling video recently shot by Nasa from Space. You can clearly see the amoeba like shape and the pulsating surface.

AMOEBA-LIKE CREATURES over polar regions of the earth.

No name that I can find.These have shown up periodically over the last ten years. NASA is working on this. Every time they've been detected, all kinds of strange illnesses break out. They don't how they can stay alive and be in outer space...

By using an ordinary camera loaded with infrared film, Trevor Constable, a well-known aviation historian, has photographed plasmatic lifeforms in the ...

Found Here

The video clip is in here in a post somewhere, but I have to hunt it down as I lost the link. Will post it when I find it.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboyNote: none are found in the Chinese/Tibetan desert area.

Thank you for clarifying that.
While you are exposing ignorant and misleading posters, you might want to go here and set these students straight. Young people these days, ya know?

Johnson said one of the pleasures of looking at rocks on the plains of Mongolia is that some of the rocks you discover may well be dinosaur bones. She and other members of Graham's group share credit for the discovery of the oldest dinosaur yet found in Mongolia, a giant sauropod (once known as "brontosaurus") 155 to 160 million years old.

This museum is likely wrong too. Maybe you should let them know?

..China's largest dinosaur remains, a giant brontosaurus.

Pictures like this one makes it hard for people to make unbiased desisions.
They allege it is...

...a huge brontosaurus skeleton, which towers inside a huge room. I am unable to get it all in one picture, so it takes two shots. I realize now that I should have had one of the students stand next to the leg bone so you could see how gigantic it is, clearly over 40 feet tall from the floor to the top of its head. The room seems to have been specifically constructed to house this huge bronto.

I can see where the confusion can set in! Its an apatosaurus, not a brontosaurus!

Oh yes, then there is the national treasure issue. Well, according to the Mongolian Travel Guide the Ministry of Enlightenment says permission must be first obtained:

...Visitors intending to export antiques and fossils must have official permission. Some shops will supply the necessary documents upon purchase; otherwise, permission should be obtained from the Ministry of Enlightenment.

So it is possible!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join