It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 9
1
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
dave7933


Now my questions for you: How did the first thing or spirit come to be. If it is God--how did God come to be.


I don't know. What do you think about it?


If the Universe is never ending--how is it something can in fact go on forever.


I don't know, and it blows my mind to think about it. The Universes are never-ending and always expanding.


And if it does have an end--what would be on the other side of the ending--or would it all just start over?


I suspect that the Universes are expanding faster than we can even think about them.


Finally--when do you think we will finally have proof of other races--so there is no denying we are not alone. Thanks.


We already have plenty of evidence on Earth, but proof is another story. Proof can only determine a supposition of things among what we already "think" of some piece of evidence, and it can work equally in our understanding either way, yea or nay, to any claim or possibility about it.

In order to debunk anybody for any claim, true or untrue, all you need is one piece of evidence about them. The evidence only has to be as good as the people you are trying to prove or disprove it to are ignorant of the truth. Many people will believe anything that sounds good to them, and nothing that doesn't.

So far humans have not been collectively able to recognize the real evidence of alien life for proof of the truth. Even if you found yourself on an alien craft, facing alien beings, it would not prove to you who they are, why you were there, or anything they may tell you. And if you came back here making claims about it under the most acceptable ways of our society, nothing you ever said again to anybody "important" would be credible. If somebody believed you, that would mean that person is unimportant.

The rules in our societies are, "When a human makes outlandish claims, there is something wrong with that human. Maybe something he says could be true, but if he says it, then it can't be true for him- he must be lying or deluded, because there is something wrong with him as we clearly determine by the outlandishness of his claims.

People on Earth are slowly figuring it all out between themselves and depending less on Earth powers to allow them to believe what the truth is. As you can see, humans are becoming more intelligent, and that is along the same time frame we are on for when the other races will "prove" themselves to us.

The answer to your question is the alien people are going to show up for all on Earth as soon as the result can be more productive between our worlds than counterproductive. The education of humanity is happening quickly now that we have world wide, person to person, immediate communication across our planet. It's not about the "evidence" -it's about our ability to truly understand what the evidence proves.




posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Revelmonk



Is this E.T shown in stolen area 51 tape interview real? I believe it is 100% authentic but I would just like to have your input


No, that is not real.



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister


If the Universe is never ending--how is it something can in fact go on forever.


I don't know, and it blows my mind to think about it. The Universes are never-ending and always expanding.



How can something be both never-ending, and always expanding?



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
leo_infowarrior



about the grays, I dont know whats the real truth behind them but do you know if they are doing any exchanges with goverments on earth.
I got one more question for you, can you name some of your ET guides or instructors. maybe I can identify a name.


The race that is visiting Earth that we call The Grays used to be engaging in inappropriate exchanges with some of the governments on Earth. One of those was the US, and I do not know which others. The race did not give our governments anything that could be used for harm to humans or visiting life.

Those exchanges are no longer being done due to compliance of that alien race with the organization of visiting races. However, that race still has ties with the governments that are appropriate and essential to the future diplomacy between our worlds.

I have names and drawings of some of my alien contacts on my site, on the album page. Some are real names, some are part of real names, some are titles, and some are agreed-upon names where we cannot translate or pronounce real names.



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Too much double talk in here, no answers. I shall seek elsewhere. But I leave this as a parting Gift for those who can appreciate it.


THE TRUTH



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
dabomb


earthsister can you tell me why there spaceships look retarded why dont they look like those star cruisers in starwars? do they not have a sense of style and do these nordics or whatever you call them have super cool battlesuits that look like the helljumpers in halo 2 cuz that would be so cool

edit:BTW arnt these aliens at all impressed with our kick ass video games and battlestar galactica?


The advanced races have awesome space ships, all different, in many styles, sizes and shapes, but are built for practical use, not for show. The largest one visiting our planet is a community craft with quarters for every visiting race. It is a rectangle of a few levels, at 2.6 mi. x .52 mi.

Each visiting race has at least one large craft here that they live in, parked outside of our atmosphere. The smaller crafts we normally spot in our skies are usually shuttles from the larger crafts.

All the alien crafts I have seen are unlike any that humans think up, but much greater. Their clothing is usually uniforms or robes. They use protective suits when necessary, they are not often necessary because of technological control of atmosphere. I have only seen one being wearing a protective suit and it was functional.



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Pericle


Since when do humans exist on this Earth and who made us? For what purpose and why?

Can you tell us more about the soul. Thanks.


I don't know when we got here, but we arrived as dna material and then evolved over great time. Our own histories and discoveries show relatively recent development.

God made each of us and continues to create new life- we "are" our soul. But people procreate in both natural and technological ways. The same that we humans are populating our world, in other more advanced ways we races on our worlds are populating the Universe.



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Reckon


i always wonder if Aliens have any sence of humor. Or sports.
What can they achive with their sence's and abilitys.
Do they have a Alien Ronaldo or Armstrong, and a Maichel Jordan?
And do they have a Alien Jim Carry or Charlie chaplin etc.

hehehe a Alien Charlie chaplin...!


All of the alien people I have met have a sense of humor, but our meetings are usually all business.

They all have their own forms of sports, physical and mental.

One race's remarkable physical ability I have witnessed is to move their bodies at near light speed. One remarkable mental ability is to move large objects by thought. There are many more remarkable abilities all races have.

All races have specially known and regarded people, entertainers, geniuses, inventors, heroes, etc., like we do.



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
iCEdTenG


Do the aliens have any form of government? if so how does it work? Also how do the aliens interact with our government?


I think I already answered these for someone else in this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong.



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Drew


I was raised methodist, converted to Catholicism, and now am really just a spiritualist, believing in a multi-astral/mental-causal/celestial-cosmic afterlife...
However, one concept I was or have been unable to grasp is the small earth and it's spiritual essence. I guess my perception is limited....because I'm thinking smaller scale, but tell me what is the relationship of the spiritual realm in human/earthbeing death and your realm of the alien contacts?


The simplest way I understand the answer to this is; God creates all life, all races are the same kind as far as that we are people, we all die at the end of our lives while our soul continues, we may live multiple lives, and we all go "home" to The Creator. I think that "home" is dimensional, and as large as all of creation.

The alien people who travel to our planet to work are as alive and physical as we are. But usually when they meet with us, they are out of body, and this can make it seem to many humans that they must be spirits of people who have died. Spirits are real too, and can be around us at any time, but once we get to know the difference, we can tell by sensation who is who, and what. If you sense somebody and you're not sure, you can always just ask them.

All races of people believe in the same one God because God takes care of teaching at every world of intelligent life.



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Pericle


EarthSister is the story about the year 2012 true. Will a big change happen then?


Humans keep on making up dates and stories for ultimate things to happen. Things happen every year, and some will happen in 2012.

Nothing ultimate is foreseen or planned for 2012.



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Striker122


1. You say your alien friend "The Blue" comes from Mars. You've also said that his race lives underground of the planet. So I was wondering, what exactly happened at Mars that forced them to move underground of their planet?


A little planet that used to orbit between Mars and Earth went off its orbit due to a natural cause, and was in line to eventually strike Mars. The Mars people knew it, so they prepared for it as well as they could. They were already using underground for some structures to live in, so they made more.

When it was time for the collision, as many people as possible went into space in crafts to wait it out, and the rest went underground. The collision was much worse than expected because the little planet exploded on impact. The force of the explosion was so great that it knocked Mars off its orbit, just a little, but so violently and quickly that the planet left its atmosphere behind.

Since then, all the Mars people live underground. Their world is just beginning to regain a natural atmosphere that can sustain simple life.



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Revelmonk

Is this E.T shown in stolen area 51 tape interview real? I believe it is 100% authentic but I would just like to have your input

No, that is not real.


Hmm, menguard beleives otherwise. I wonder how accurate some of the channeling is, and which parts are based on opinion.



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Oh, Earthsister. Earthsister, Earthsister, Earthsister.

I now consider your information highly suspect. HIGHLY. I was correct to be skeptical. Mars has no higher ecosystems. None. The reason Mars has a very thin atmosphere is because of it's mass. You can grab a physics major and work the problems out.

The effect of gravity is in direct proportion to the amount of mass an object has. The reason astronauts bounce on the moon is because the moon has 1/6th the mass of earth. Therefore, everything weighs 1/6th less.

Use a telescope to determine the exact size of Mars. Its not that hard. Convert that to volume and then fill it up with rock. You can determine the exact force of gravity by knowing how much mass it has. The reason Mars has a thin atmosphere is because of it's mass, not because of a giant meteroid. It does not have the "pull" to hold a thicker atmosphere on the surface of the planet.

Sorry to burst the bubble of all the folks out there.

G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian
science teacher

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Houtchens]



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
THIS JUST IN

Picture from the latest Shuttle Mission launched today... floating near the shuttle shortly after they entered orbit


Described by Nasa officials as ice pieces...



[edit on 4-7-2006 by zorgon]



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Why is there chunks of ice in the highest limits of our atmosphere?



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
dabomb


earthsister can you tell me why there spaceships look retarded why dont they look like those star cruisers in starwars? do they not have a sense of style and do these nordics or whatever you call them have super cool battlesuits that look like the helljumpers in halo 2 cuz that would be so cool

edit:BTW arnt these aliens at all impressed with our kick ass video games and battlestar galactica?


The advanced races have awesome space ships, all different, in many styles, sizes and shapes, but are built for practical use, not for show. The largest one visiting our planet is a community craft with quarters for every visiting race. It is a rectangle of a few levels, at 2.6 mi. x .52 mi.

Each visiting race has at least one large craft here that they live in, parked outside of our atmosphere. The smaller crafts we normally spot in our skies are usually shuttles from the larger crafts.

All the alien crafts I have seen are unlike any that humans think up, but much greater. Their clothing is usually uniforms or robes. They use protective suits when necessary, they are not often necessary because of technological control of atmosphere. I have only seen one being wearing a protective suit and it was functional.






so.....do they have video games like we do? becuase that would kick ass!



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Reckon


i always wonder if Aliens have any sence of humor. Or sports.
What can they achive with their sence's and abilitys.
Do they have a Alien Ronaldo or Armstrong, and a Maichel Jordan?
And do they have a Alien Jim Carry or Charlie chaplin etc.

hehehe a Alien Charlie chaplin...!


All of the alien people I have met have a sense of humor, but our meetings are usually all business.

They all have their own forms of sports, physical and mental.

One race's remarkable physical ability I have witnessed is to move their bodies at near light speed. One remarkable mental ability is to move large objects by thought. There are many more remarkable abilities all races have.

All races have specially known and regarded people, entertainers, geniuses, inventors, heroes, etc., like we do.





how do aliens engage in business when they dont have money or any type of currency?



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
dabomb


earthsister can you tell me why there spaceships look retarded why dont they look like those star cruisers in starwars? do they not have a sense of style and do these nordics or whatever you call them have super cool battlesuits that look like the helljumpers in halo 2 cuz that would be so cool

edit:BTW arnt these aliens at all impressed with our kick ass video games and battlestar galactica?


The advanced races have awesome space ships, all different, in many styles, sizes and shapes, but are built for practical use, not for show. The largest one visiting our planet is a community craft with quarters for every visiting race. It is a rectangle of a few levels, at 2.6 mi. x .52 mi.

Each visiting race has at least one large craft here that they live in, parked outside of our atmosphere. The smaller crafts we normally spot in our skies are usually shuttles from the larger crafts.

All the alien crafts I have seen are unlike any that humans think up, but much greater. Their clothing is usually uniforms or robes. They use protective suits when necessary, they are not often necessary because of technological control of atmosphere. I have only seen one being wearing a protective suit and it was functional.





it is hard for me to belive that they have no weapons on there ship or on themselves what if i were to go in my tool shed get my chainsaw and start a chainsaw massacre
what would they do?



posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Drew


I was raised methodist, converted to Catholicism, and now am really just a spiritualist, believing in a multi-astral/mental-causal/celestial-cosmic afterlife...
However, one concept I was or have been unable to grasp is the small earth and it's spiritual essence. I guess my perception is limited....because I'm thinking smaller scale, but tell me what is the relationship of the spiritual realm in human/earthbeing death and your realm of the alien contacts?


The simplest way I understand the answer to this is; God creates all life, all races are the same kind as far as that we are people, we all die at the end of our lives while our soul continues, we may live multiple lives, and we all go "home" to The Creator. I think that "home" is dimensional, and as large as all of creation.

The alien people who travel to our planet to work are as alive and physical as we are. But usually when they meet with us, they are out of body, and this can make it seem to many humans that they must be spirits of people who have died. Spirits are real too, and can be around us at any time, but once we get to know the difference, we can tell by sensation who is who, and what. If you sense somebody and you're not sure, you can always just ask them.

All races of people believe in the same one God because God takes care of teaching at every world of intelligent life.




are these aliens like the "covenant" in halo
that would be cool


[edit on 4-7-2006 by dabomb]



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join