It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Guys, can you start a new thread for this? I know from experience derailed threads get locked

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
My first quastion in this thread: ET's *hmmm* ET's, leet me think now.
well, i always wonder if Aliens have any sence of humor. Or sports.
What can they achive with their sence's and abilitys.
Do they have a Alien Ronaldo or Armstrong, and a Maichel Jordan?
And do they have a Alien Jim Carry or Charlie chaplin etc.

hehehe a Alien Charlie chaplin...!

i think someone forgot 2 look at this one !

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
All of you are asking great questions. Some of them I can answer and some I can't. Please keep it up because it helps others think too.

I will answer all those for me in order, that I can, as I have time at my comptuer.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
SteveR

To finish answering your question, please excuse the paste. Many people ask me questions about this, and this is what I got directly from my alien contacts.

The alien individuals fly here in their crafts with their respective working crews. They use large crafts for long distance traveling, and park them outside our atmosphere to live in, and use smaller shuttle crafts to approach the surface of our planet from the larger crafts. For short distances between close worlds, they simply fly straight the way we think of it at a high rate of speed. For vast distances, they cross into another dimension to fly the same course to the same place at the same high speed, but at a greater value of time.

As many different advanced races as there are, use a different main method of propulsion. The same as we mine for our natural power sources such as coal and oil, others mine for their own elements. Their methods are advanced and refined to last a very long time. Sometimes the power source is so efficient and stable that it outlives the craft and is replaced in a new craft a number of times before it has become ineffective. Some of the most advanced power sources are self-contained and recycle themselves with no waste. One of our visiting race's ships have panels that catch light like a sailboat catches wind.

All of the crafts are equipped for safety with backup systems which utilize the surrounding sources of energy, including electromagnetic light and dust particles, as light travels on dust and vice versa. (Light, dust and electromagnetism are all one source of energy.) The energy is absorbed and converted or synthesized by sensors constructed into the structure of the crafts. If a craft's main energy source were to fail in deep space far away from any backup source of energy, the aliens would be in trouble.

There are as many different technologies used for maneuvering the crafts as well but one of the fundamental principles that all of these technologies are based on is gravity/anti-gravity, and all of our visiting races use it in the same way. They use the gravity of any body around, anything they can, to pull closer to and push away from. Gravity/anti-gravity technologies are used the same way inside/between any systems as they are used far away from any systems, but when used in deep space, they use another more advanced level of the same technology. They can literally use the gravity of an entire galaxy to keep themselves in space.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Guys, can you start a new thread for this? I know from experience derailed threads get locked

So your saying my questions are not valid to the thread?

Thought this was a thread "or questions about Aliens in general and they can be answered by anyone who thinks they have a good answer."

Well I have asked several questions, with no answer.

Hmmmm Okay no problem. I'll go somewhere that the thread is not a one sided point of view that offers not even one little scrap of evidence.

Bye Bye.... oh found this flyer on the way out the door...

THE NEW HEAVEN"S GATE

Good thing T&C says no recruiting

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Did ya'll know animals and even some humans are actually reincarnated extra-terrestrials? I know for certain that my iguana is one because of the way she looks at you.... sometimes she'll communicate with me through telepathy and tell me what's on her mind or just how she interprets everything that's going on in the world. She taught me inner-peace and that's something I would never suspect a human could never do.

your iguana talked to you through telepathy
....what did her voice sound like in your head?

[edit on 2-7-2006 by dabomb]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
I hate what USA has done, keeping everything secret, using it for their own interes.

actually alot of goverments do that so dont hate the good ol US of A becuase of that

[edit on 2-7-2006 by dabomb]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by dabomb
earthsister have you ever asked the greys why they like to probe plp?
is it becuase they like putting "things" up our butt

Yeah... real intelligent questions there... yeah you're not taking the mickey at all, are you.....

Earthsister, thanks for handling the questions so succinctly for us interested readers and lurkers out there. Good thread

[edit on 2-7-2006 by RiotComing]

whaaaat...its a genuine question i mean if they are so advanced wouldnt they have more advanced ways of doing all this stuff to us without being so evasive?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Thanks for the update Earthsister.
----------------------------------------
dabomb:

edit:if these species are so advanced why do they have to constantly take samples from plp why dont these aliens just leave us alone?

Our scientist go back year after year to study some of the animals they have already tagged. To study the number of animals left in their population and to check see if they are still healthty or dying from any diesase, climate change, wars, etc. etc.

A study to see how they are coping with any change in their enviroment and with each other for a particular period of time 1-2 years, 10-20 years, indefinte etc. etc. And to intervene when a species population is in danger of being extinct.

It sucks being at the bottom of the chain when compared to the other space faring races. we can only hope that these "high lifeforms" are not wicked or abusive. Now we know how other "lower lifeforms" feel when we ill treat them.
don't ill treat your pets.

yeah but they arnt intelligent species there just stupid animals so they have no idea whats happening to them, and the researchers only do things to them while they are unconscious these greys just take you out of your sleep and start doing these weird things to you then drop you off on your bed then when you talk to someone about it they think your crazy
and why are you comparing us to animals? do animals build huge citys..no and we are not in a danger of being extinct anyway and i wouldnt call us at the bottom of the chain as we can still defend ourselves with our huge nucles arsenal

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
[wondering why I am even bothering to answer you... Oh yeah need some points to go shopping
]

go shopping?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
dabomb:

yeah but they arnt intelligent species there just stupid animals so they have no idea whats happening to them

They may not be as intelligent than we are, but i am sure they have thoughts and feelings as well.

and the researchers only do things to them while they are unconscious these greys just take you out of your sleep and start doing these weird things to you then drop you off on your bed then when you talk to someone about it they think your crazy

I think the aliens want some interaction with their subjects, they also have the technology to scramble or erase part of the subjects memory afterwards so probing them while they are awake may not be seen as a problem to them. (the aliens do not realise we can use hypnosis to recover some memory...hahahaaa
)Human scientist do not always but their subjects to sleep while studying them, some just cover the eyes of their subjects to avoid panicing them during the procedure.

and why are you comparing us to animals? do animals build huge citys..no and we are not in a danger of being extinct anyway and i wouldnt call us at the bottom of the chain as we can still defend ourselves with our huge nucles arsenal

we can become extincted, take your pick.... nuclear wars, major climate enviroment changes, viruses, meteor, anti-matter research gone wrong, robot computer takeover, etc. etc. Our nuclear arsenal to aliens maybe like tribal spears thrown at modern men, it can kill a few of us, but we can retaliate using our rockets and machine gun fire to wipe out their tribe. The aliens technology may even be so powerful that nuclear weapons become ineffective against them. So make sure you don't piss off anyone with better technology than you have, If you do, find their weakness quickly or risk total defeat. (watch ID4 and war of the worlds...hahahahaa:lol
In terms of technology, humans are at the bottom of the chain when compare to the aliens.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

we can become extincted, take your pick....

I pick asteroid like the one thats coming tomorrow evening. Big one too. Surprised your alien friends in here didn't mention it....

[In terms of technology, humans are at the bottom of the chain when compare to the aliens.

So you can demonstrate this? So ALL these aliens are above us? And there all here communicating with a couple of people in that little house? They must have cloaking so the neighbors don't see these meetings...

If you have such a low opinion of humans, perhaps those aliens will take you home with them.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

If you have such a low opinion of humans, perhaps those aliens will take you home with them.

yes why do you have such low opion of humans? is it becuase we arnt as advanced as these aliens "yet" so they are smarter then us. first of all they have had a huge head start probaly billions of years we had only 6000 years or whatever and we are advancing at a alarming rate we might be as advance as them in a 500 years so i think we are 100 times smarter then them if we had a system similar to star trek lol then we would be advancing twice as fast then we are today

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

[In terms of technology, humans are at the bottom of the chain when compare to the aliens.

So you can demonstrate this? So ALL these aliens are above us? And there all here communicating with a couple of people in that little house? They must have cloaking so the neighbors don't see these meetings...

If the UFOs are real, the aliens can travel easily to our world while we cannot easily reach theirs, they may have colonized more planets in space then we have, overcome the effects of gravity and inertia...etc.etc. take your pick.
If they want to abduct me take me home with them, they proabably can, I am not sure how I can stop them.(some people say that praying helps to prevent this, I may try it if they do indeed come for me).

I don't think the wild animals that the human scientist abducted to study have much of a choice either. Biting off the head of one or two human scientist might help the wild animal escape from the abduction. (I might try this with the aliens too.
)

yes why do you have such low opion of humans? is it becuase we arnt as advanced as these aliens "yet" so they are smarter then us. first of all they have had a huge head start probaly billions of years we had only 6000 years or whatever and we are advancing at a alarming rate we might be as advance as them in a 500 years so i think we are 100 times smarter then them if we had a system similar to star trek lol then we would be advancing twice as fast then we are today

I might have a slightly low opion of humans, but I do know when I am out classed by something superior. Like the USA being the only superpower of the world now that Russia is out, China may catch up soon to become another super power. I thought this was common knowledge or am I wrong?

I think our human intelligence maybe tinkled with, part of our D.N.A. may be alien, some of our knownledge could be taught by them, if humans were left to evolve to the level of intelligence that we have right now, without interference, it may take the billions of years as well, if we are lucky.
we can make computers and robots that are "smarter" than we are, why can't the aliens make a being that is better than they are? It could be a matter of boi-enginnering.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

if we had a system similar to star trek

PSSST dabomb.... we do. Its called a stargate... and we are a lot older than most people know or believe... Just don't let THEM know okay?

[edit on 3-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

If the UFOs are real,

I thought this room here it was proof positive of over 200 races? [Still waiting for those answers]

overcome the effects of gravity and inertia...etc.etc.

Try Quantum Teleportation.

I might have a slightly low opion of humans, but I do know when I am out classed by something superior. Like the USA being the only superpower of the world now that Russia is out, China may catch up soon to become another super power. I thought this was common knowledge or am I wrong?

So you have met these aliens that out class us? I don't see how this is common knowledge if no one else has met them yet?

I wouldn't count the Russians out yet, afterall they are selling 10 days in space for 20 Million a ride. [have 4 customers so far] And Pizza Hut has delivered the first Pizza in space. Lego has made alien toys. Both these two companies and others have made a deal with Russia, not Nasa. Maybe they know something we don't?
And yes your right about the Chineese. They are going to kick our butts in a few years.

There is some hope though. A private company is preparing for space flights by 2008 so we can soon take a ride and meet these aliens that are all around the earth. New Mexico is building a 200 million dollar space port for these flights.

[qoute]
why can't the aliens make a being that is better than they are?

I seem to recall reading somewhere "mankind was made in His image" something like that. It would not be smart to tamper with genetics and create something better than you. And if that were true, we would not be "at the bottom of the chain" we would be above those aliens who created us

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

if we had a system similar to star trek

PSSST dabomb.... we do. Its called a stargate... and we are a lot older than most people know or believe... Just don't let THEM know okay?

[edit on 3-7-2006 by zorgon]

i meant the like there is no money and plp do what they can to help that kind of system
...and we do!OMFG!!!!
i better go tell everybody

edit:is it just me or do zorgon and me post the most on this thread

[edit on 3-7-2006 by dabomb]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Don't know It used to be Earth Sister... now the questions don't get answered... oh well... time to find other rooms I guess...

No not like star trek, like star gate. but thats a whole other thread or two.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I've read thruought this thread and I couldn't find anywhere where EarthSister responded to demands for proof. Beyond drawings and her own words, is there anything?

Do they allow cameras? or have they given you anything like Betty Hill's Starmap?

I'm sure you responded to this before, so if so can you kindly direct me to a thread where you have done so.

I really wish Astyanax hadn't let you off so easily, your claim are somewhat extraordinary, no?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I've always disagreed with EarthSister's claims and this is just another time that I would do so. I really don't have to explain why because it's pretty obvious.

As for what I think, I really doubt there are any aliens at this moment on Earth or visiting it. We do have videos and pictures but none of it has created any concrete scientific evidence. At least, thats what it seems to be. Infact, I really hate to say this but I think we just may be the only actual advance race in existance right now.

I know the universe is big and we are young, however that is just what I believe. I don't want to believe it but thats reality for ya. :\

[edit on 3-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join