It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CidCaldensfey
I've always disagreed with EarthSister's claims and this is just another time that I would do so. I really don't have to explain why because it's pretty obvious.

As for what I think, I really doubt there are any aliens at this moment on Earth or visiting it. We do have videos and pictures but none of it has created any concrete scientific evidence. At least, thats what it seems to be. Infact, I really hate to say this but I think we just may be the only actual advance race in existance right now.

I know the universe is big and we are young, however that is just what I believe. I don't want to believe it but thats reality for ya. :\

[edit on 3-7-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

Mate how selfish and ignorant do you have to be to believe that only we as a intelligent civilization exist in this Universe? No offence, but even reading the Bible will make you say we are not alone in the Universe! Read Genesis and you will see that God is not alone! And we are not alone!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
To be fair, cid said he doesn't believe in alien visitiation, not that they don't exist at all.

I think it's really insane(no offense to any) to think we are all that exists in this universe/multiverse. Heck I'd wager that most in the scientific community believe we can't be all alone.

But I'm undecided on earthly visitation.

X

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
No not like star trek, like star gate. but thats a whole other thread or two.

why are you talking about stargate for?? all they do is go to other worlds that look the same all the time its pretty boring

[edit on 3-7-2006 by dabomb]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
come from holland and I have always bin fasinated by aliens and stuff. But I dont consider myself to be spiritual although I do believe there is something after human life.

1. If they come with large crafts and come down with small ones wouldn't civilian crafts pickt them up? and why cant we see those large space crafts or would we require a telescope to see them or are they simply to high in the atmosphere?

2. and in the late 1950 the roswell incident. Which one of the races are the ones that crashed?

3. And in a very old topic which I am unable to find, someone sad that in evening or night you have to go outside and reach out with your hands and prey for like many hours and then they suppose to fly really low with their crafts so that you could see them but is this true?

4. Is there a race that is a threat to all races like = the shadows in babylon 5?
( I dont mean actual shadows but just highly evolved race that has evil means to conquer) because I dont believe that all hihgly evolved races are 'nice'

well I hope for an anwsers soon, and good luck further with your contacts (send their personal regards of me)
(sorry for the repost but you didnt gave me an anwser)

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Let's keep this discussion on topic and refrain from off topic one liners and unnecessary remarks about body parts.

Please refer to the Terms if needed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Earthsister, here are a few questions for you:

When humans communicate to one another, we all sound different thanks to pitch, frequency, volume, etc. When communicating with aliens telepathically, how do they "sound"? Can you have a conversation with 2 or more at the same time and tell them apart?

Of a few famous UFO events, Roswell, Kecksberg, Rindelham (sp?), can you tell us if any of these are alien related?

How do aliens tend to make contact with people who are somehow spiritually linked to their race? Do they do it while the person is sleeping, awake, meditating, out of the blue? If the person is scared by the initial contact, is there no second try?

I appreciate whatever answers and insights you may have.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Darkprime had some good ones to which I'd add:

1. Can a human initiate contact with these aliens?

2. If so, how does on do that? Have you ever guided someone to such a thing?

3. Do you personally have a role in the alien's intent to reveal themselves to all via the Japanese? Is that something you'll be personally involved with?

(and one I'd been pondering for awhile now)
4. What are the alien's views on private space flight and space tourism? Is this something they encourage? Would they be more prone to reveal their ships to those that go on said tourist flights?

Thanks ES

X

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
what about the draconians aka the lizard people, i know that on this board there is always talk about how there is a galactic war and we are in the middle of it with the draconians controlling everything.

and what about all the horrible things that happen in secret bases like dulce were they kidnap children,men,and women and conduct horrible experiments on then...even killing them or steeling their souls to have a body as a vessel.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
Mate how selfish and ignorant do you have to be to believe that only we as a intelligent civilization exist in this Universe?

I think it is very unfair to call someone ignorant or selfish just because they ask for proof before they are convinced. It would be a lot easier if the search for truth wasn't so cluttered with wild claims with no evidence to back it up, or the myriads of deliberately "fake" evidence. It makes it almost impossible to seperate true accounts from fiction. I personally believe about 90% is fiction.

Do I believe there is life on other worlds? Most certainly, other wise this beautiful universe would be just a waste of space literally. If you have ever looked at the hubble images you will see what I am talking about. It matters not if you believe God created it or its just a natural occurance of matter... the fact is it is there. Except the truly devote, most religious people still need proof.

If we did not develop the tech to see it, all that glory would be unseen. Does it make sense that we are the only eyes?

Do I believe they are visiting? I will say there is compelling evidence that there have been visits both now and in the past. So far no actual tangible proof, and that is the problem. Most reasonal thinking people need something more that a belief tp grasp onto. Religion, though a little different as it is a matter of internal belief, still has the same criteria.

Do I believe they are visiting here by the hundreds like this thread proposes? No way. Simple logistics would prove that false. With all that clutter and traffic there would be many clear sightings even if just by shear accident. [And please don't give me that there are all those photos etc. We are pretty good at taking pictures these days.] Don't forget that we have a space staion up there, and these guys have little to do but look out the window. There is a picture of a volcano in another thread taken from one of those windows. Have a look see how clear it is.

No offence, but even reading the Bible will make you say we are not alone in the Universe! Read Genesis and you will see that God is not alone! And we are not alone!

If you are not a Christian, the Bible is just another book of mythology, open to interpretation. It is easy to find references to space visits [flying chariots of fire] [Jacob climbing the ladder while an Angel looks down] [Ezekial's wheels] It all depends on what the reader wants to see. There was a Nasa scientist who disbelieved there was anything to Ezekial's "spaceship" He set out to prove it wrong, yet came up with a plausible design from the description.

My biggest problem with wild claimers is they always duck out of giving real answers. If there were that many Aliens as claimed in here, surely one little polaroid is not too much to ask? Surely one of em must be a little bit of a ham to pose for a picture?

TO DABOMB

The stargate reference was put in simply as there are several threads here that explore the reality of stargates as an alternative space travel method to flying about the galaxy in ships. If we are to assume for a minute that these aliens have hyperspace capable star ships [which would be a must to get here in reasonable time and get back home for the weekend] it would be no less absure to believe they have created stable portals. It would be a lot cheaper, a lot more energy efficient and a lot more convienient.

There is almost as much "evidence" suggesting this is the case as there is "evidence" for UFOs visiting. Especially considering the billions that the US spends on "secret space projects"

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why is it I can only telepathically communicate with animals and not humans? Is it because they're so close minded? My iguana and I have a wonderful time discussing things and wow she just told me she wanted some mango right now! So I better go!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Is it because they're so close minded? My iguana and I have a wonderful time discussing things and wow she just told me she wanted some mango right now! So I better go!

I have noticed over the last 20 years there is a decline of people with open minds. Some people have posted this as Americans in general are becoming more stupid. I don't believe that. Those statements are made by close minded people that won't accept other viewpoints even if it biting them on the...ummm hiney

I don't know whats to blame really, but just listening to some in here, well you get the picture.

Mango huh? I don't have an Iguana, but then I am not a Reptilian... but my cats and I have had a few interesting chats

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Why is it I can only telepathically communicate with animals and not humans? Is it because they're so close minded? My iguana and I have a wonderful time discussing things and wow she just told me she wanted some mango right now! So I better go!

Where do you live?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dabomb
why are you talking about stargate for?? all they do is go to other worlds that look the same all the time its pretty boring

dabomb, please check your u2us

~~~~~~

Sorry for that diversion, please go back to questions and answers about Aliens

[edit on 3-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon I have noticed over the last 20 years there is a decline of people with open minds. Some people have posted this as Americans in general are becoming more stupid.

True, discounting the "stupid" part, but can you blame them? We are right in the middle of the age of information, and the very obvious side effect is information overload. People are bombarded constantly, by advertisements to everyone's monkey's uncles posting on this chat or that blog. It is really overwelming.

To get back on topic, I am wondering why the number of "known" races keeps climbing. At the time of the Disclosure Project there were only a paltry 57 (as in Heinz 57:lol
, then it was 120, now what, over 200? Jus' askin'...

I live with an alien. Her greencard says so. And my daughter is telepathic, she knows exactly when I disapprove of her and it makes no end of frustration watching her melt down. Jus' thought I'd throw that in

Come back home zorgon, we have some work to do.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
so Earthsister.. any way I could be a guest at your house so that I could witness these alien beings for myself? Or do they only show themselves to you? that's unfair if that's the case. Send one my way, I'd like to know more about them first-hand. I live near a wooded area so it would be easy to keep them concealed if they showed up.

Oh yeah, what type of Alien is that in the ALien Interview documentary? He is real I believe. I don't think he is a 'grey' is he?

[edit on 3-7-2006 by wangho]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wangho
so Earthsister.. any way I could be a guest at your house so that I could witness these alien beings for myself? Or do they only show themselves to you? that's unfair if that's the case. Send one my way, I'd like to know more about them first-hand. I live near a wooded area so it would be easy to keep them concealed if they showed up.

Oh yeah, what type of Alien is that in the ALien Interview documentary? He is real I believe. I don't think he is a 'grey' is he?

[edit on 3-7-2006 by wangho]

That just made me think of a question for EarthSister: Taking wangho's question a little further, do you live in a populated area, like a city, or out in the country? If you live in a city, do you have neighbors and have they seen these aliens you are on such friendly terms with? I find it hard to believe that they show themselves only to you, and nobody else can see them? Unless, of course, they have the power of invisibility.
Other than some of the people on this forum, have you been called crazy by friends, neighbors, relatives? (Darn, that's three questions. I hope you don't mind)

[edit on 3-7-2006 by Thekherham]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
To get back on topic, I am wondering why the number of "known" races keeps climbing. At the time of the Disclosure Project there were only a paltry 57 (as in Heinz 57:lol
, then it was 120, now what, over 200? Jus' askin'...

from page 1 2nd post in here by ES

"My alien contacts are of many races, mainly those who are in charge of running the organization of the 218 races that are visiting Earth. All the visiting races work together now due to the efforts of the organization."

Come back home zorgon, we have some work to do.

HEY no fair. I already turned in my homework today
But your right, no answers in here. They all left

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What is unique about the human race is the fact that with over 6 billion people you HAVE 6 billion uniquely different people.

Believers, skeptics. ones that want to know and the know it all's etc. etc.

Let me tell you a little about the Grey's. You can believe/disbelieve I don't care take what I write in any manner you want.

The Grey's CAN NOT survive here there is to much oxygen in our air.

The Grey's and other groups of species are here and in the deepest of our waters.

We are parallel such as short, tall, fat, thin, good, bad and different in colors.

The Grey's consider the Earth theres they monitor the entire planet.

They consider humans a stupid species because they only use a small amount of there brain but humans have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

They are attempting to create a NEW species of life us/them they hope one day we will except this species because they will be apart of who we are.

We ARE to them as animals are to us, meaning some testing specimens some pets and the rest free to roam. (until)

They will not allow us to TOTALLY destroy Earth for we would destroy there Laboratory if this was about to occur they will confer to interfere.

They believe we are evolving to slowly so they (in there way) are helping us along.

They don't show emotion and are very focused on what is to be done. Time and money has no meaning to them.

They say we try to hard through science to prove things use logic and common sense the answers are the simplist the ones you always overlook.

The breathing apparatus is in the nose.

The tracking device back of head in the middle of the lower left lobe.

Ear implant is audio/visual.

Well, I've told you some about the Grey's and believe me I wouldn't want that life for anything. The one thing I have learned through my experiences is to treasure everything I have no matter how much or how little it may be. Yes, be thankful you are human and start making Earth the way you want her to be. Earth has supplied you with everything to heal you and her.

I was given these ten words over 50 years ago and told to remember them:

ALL DISEASES CAN BE CURED FROM THE ROOT'S OF PLANTS.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
What is unique about the human race is the fact that with over 6 billion people you HAVE 6 billion uniquely different people.

Believers, skeptics. ones that want to know and the know it all's etc. etc.

You say there are 6 billion uniquely different people, and then you lump them all into catergories

I'd like to hear what EarthSister has to say about your words. As for the cures, I beleive all of god's cures are readily available, Apricot for cancer, for example (don't knock that unless you know exactly what I'm talking about).

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeblack42
The Aliens I know call themselves flood and covenant,

The Flood do not communicate they are very primitive.
The Covenant speak some english but natively communicate in grunts.
The Covenants written language is a series of characters not native anywhere on earth.

Planet is without animals as it is artificial

They use no money just provide for themselves what they need

The covenant live in heard like units
The flood spend time wandering and are independant

The Covenant dont die they are killed or live on at a ever constant health rate
The flood go throgh a rather od lifecycle where the neither get older or decline in health they just eventually realease offspring in a way that many are released while the mature one is killed

The Covenant are somewhat involved but are no more involved in recreation than a dog
The Flood are not at all recreational they live to eat and produce

any questions? check out aliens

lol someones been playing to much Halo ^_^

Thanks Everyone for such great questions its good to know that others are thinkin of the questions of greatness!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join