It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Do the aliens have any form of government? if so how does it work? Also how do the aliens interact with our government?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Dear Earthsister,

Thank you for your thoughtful and well worded reply. You are correct in that my view is based on what I have heard in multiple instances. I agree that the (US) goverment as an organizational entity is indeed evil, and would put nothing past them. However, I question whether the government is powerful enough to manipulate people in all of these instances. Take the Travis Walton case, for instance. Walton strikes me as a creditable person. I see no guile in him or his story (the actual story, not the Hollywood one). Was Walton's story created or staged for my consumption? Additionally, when he awoke on the spaceship, he was in the classic operating room with various instruments and devices surrounding his body. This lends evidence to the thought that these stories are not staged by the government- it is by no means proof, however.

I am not suprised in the least that the government would want "in" on dna human hybrid experimentation. It seems that positions of power are magnets for those who would abuse it.

If there were more "positive" contacts with aliens that were on record, this would do much to support your ideas. The lack of recent new reports of abduction lends some support to your thoughts, however. Some stories of a galactic council you mention are so wildly outlandish that they are discredited (my mention of visitors from Venus for example, in my first post on this thread).

One last thing. You are correct in that one cannot judge all of a group based on the actions by a few. Not all Americans support our governments invasion of Iraq. Not all southerners supported slavery during the civil war. (it was mostly federal vs states rights thing- freeing slaves only became a war issue after Lincoln felt he could not win the war and feared Europe supporting the Confederacy) We must judge wisely according to what we know. If these other races are the ones that simply buzz our cities at night as well as in broad daylight, what is there to imply in that?

G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dabomb
earthsister have you ever asked the greys why they like to probe plp?
is it becuase they like putting "things" up our butt

Yeah... real intelligent questions there... yeah you're not taking the mickey at all, are you.....

Earthsister, thanks for handling the questions so succinctly for us interested readers and lurkers out there. Good thread

[edit on 2-7-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Earthsister, I find your posts quite cool...
I was raised methodist, converted to Catholicism, and now am really just a spiritualist, believing in a multi-astral/mental-causal/celestial-cosmic afterlife...
However, one concept I was or have been unable to grasp is the small earth and it's spiritual essence. I guess my perception is limited....because I'm thinking smaller scale, but tell me what is the relationship of the spiritual realm in human/earthbeing death and your realm of the alien contacts?

Thanks bunches....

Drew

[edit on 7/2/2006 by Drewsillac]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Did ya'll know animals and even some humans are actually reincarnated extra-terrestrials? I know for certain that my iguana is one because of the way she looks at you.... sometimes she'll communicate with me through telepathy and tell me what's on her mind or just how she interprets everything that's going on in the world. She taught me inner-peace and that's something I would never suspect a human could never do.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
SteveR

1. Are there any intelligent plant-like aliens? Such at those not evolved from animalia. This may seem an odd question, but it's a sigifnicant one biologically.

Plant life is not considered intelligent like animals and people, though it may be in its own way. But all life evolves. Plants on an advanced world are further evolved than plants on our primitive world, but they are still plants. They do not evolve into animals or people.

As far as I know, none of our visiting races resemble plants, but the diversity in appearance of intelligent life is so great that almost nothing would surprise me.

2. Are there any races of cyborgs, machines, and so on? Is this purely in the realm of science fiction?

Those ideas are our own and purely from the realm of science fiction on Earth. Perhaps some of the technologies other races use could be perceived by us to be part of the nature of their bodies, but all races are born, and no race is born machine.

3. By what method do they travel the galaxy? I would wager that's only possible with astral travel, but it seems they come here physically too.

Advanced races normally only travel their own area, and to visit their own neighboring worlds. Their personal concerns are their neighboring worlds and peace depends on positive interaction. They don't normally travel their galaxy because they don't need to travel their galaxy.

It takes a very long time to travel space even with the use of dimensional technologies. A crew of people needs to be able to get back home to visit while they work at another world, and because of the network of information across a galaxy and union of galaxies, it is not necessary for a race to travel further than that.

Some of the most advanced races in our area who head and organize our Union, can and do travel further distances that what is practical for a neighboring race to a world, but they don't set up to live there for their work.

It takes a kind of effort to hold one's self out of body, like holding a small weight for some period of time. The advanced races normally travel large distances physically in crafts. The races of light can travel vast distances as they are, physically as well.

Usually when we meet in person with alien life on our planet, they are out of body from their crafts, and usually when we meet with them on their crafts, we are out of body from Earth. Or we are just all out of body.

Every advanced race has its own created form of propulsion for their crafts. Every race also uses a common back-up source in case of emergencies. I think I already talked about this on ATS, and I will paste what I have about it later.

4. Will "we" all come to know about them, during this century? Or do they have no plans to fully reveal themselves?

We will all come to openly know of them soon, but disinformation will still rule the UFO field and public information on Earth for some time. Now that all our visiting races are working together, and it's time for us humans to know them, their plans are to fully reveal their existence and visitation to our planet. In order to fully reveal their natures and intensions to all of us, we would need a leadership on Earth that has an open, honest and forthcoming way of sharing true information to all our people. But we don't have that.

One nation on Earth has been chosen by the organization of our visiting life to be the first to host open contact with the organization. That is Japan because Japan is most willing and most capable of our nations to handle it as it is meant to be for all of Earth. The USA was asked by the organization first, but the USA refused.

When it happens, it will be in Tokyo and all of Earth will witness it. However, the USA will continue to do everything in its power to disguise truth and manipulate public opinion about the alien races and their intensions.

I have not been told when the big debut will occur, except for soon.

[edit on 7/2/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
EarthSister is the story about the year 2012 true. Will a big change happen then?

The aliens made a good decision picking Japan for the first public alien contact! In this matter USA is their enemy. I hate what USA has done, keeping everything secret, using it for their own interes.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've been itching to get into this thread, but I was soo busy. Its great to you posting Earthsister, I really enjoy reading your posts alot.

I wanted to ask you a some questions, but I've been too busy so I pretty much forgot what I wanted to say (Next I'm gonna write them down), but there are two questions I managed to remember...

1. You say your alien friend "The Blue" comes from Mars. You've also said that his race lives underground of the planet. So I was wondering, what exactly happened at Mars that forced them to move underground of their planet?

The second question is actually off-topic so I'll send a u2u later.

Thanks very much for answering, good luck and keep on posting.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the update Earthsister.
----------------------------------------
dabomb:

edit:if these species are so advanced why do they have to constantly take samples from plp why dont these aliens just leave us alone?

Our scientist go back year after year to study some of the animals they have already tagged. To study the number of animals left in their population and to check see if they are still healthty or dying from any diesase, climate change, wars, etc. etc.

A study to see how they are coping with any change in their enviroment and with each other for a particular period of time 1-2 years, 10-20 years, indefinte etc. etc. And to intervene when a species population is in danger of being extinct.

It sucks being at the bottom of the chain when compared to the other space faring races. we can only hope that these "high lifeforms" are not wicked or abusive. Now we know how other "lower lifeforms" feel when we ill treat them.
don't ill treat your pets.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thank you very much ES. That was a fascinating reply and very informative. I have a couple more questions, for when you have time.

5. Do any of the advanced races use chemical propulsion technology, like us? Do any use nuclear as we are planning to eventually? Do they all use dimensional?

6. I have heard the "Grey's" body is actually a tight suit, or a hard shell. And they really aren't silver/white with big black eyes at all, what is your take on this theory?

Much thanks.

A note to the others, please discontinue using vulgar language and making fun of the thread, it's disrespectful and I'm sure you'd feel an injustice if it was done to yours.

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
1. You say your alien friend "The Blue" comes from Mars. You've also said that his race lives underground of the planet. So I was wondering, what exactly happened at Mars that forced them to move underground of their planet?

BREAKING NEWS.....

NASA photos from the "Spirit Sol 513" Martian rover have sent back pictures of a huminoid skull. This is no joke, you can find the images posted on NASA websites. This is one of many such strange pictures

MARTIAN SKULL FOUND

Perhaps you can ask your friends about this skull and the other items found. I would really like to hear the explanation for that.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dabomb tell me why there spaceships look retarded why dont they look like those star cruisers in starwars?

Star cruisers are Hollywood. real spaceships have rules of physics to follow... just read the....

Oh nevermind [wondering why I am even bothering to answer you... Oh yeah need some points to go shopping
]

To Earth Sister

Just one question. Out of all these hundreds of races, do you mean to tell me not one out there is a renegade that would come out and reveil themselves just to mess up plans of the others? Not one is perhaps a moron or an idiot or just plain clumsy and reveals something?

The universe is not perfect. I find the concept of aliens visiting here a lot easier to swallow than the fact that there are no evil minded ones or just plain simpletons.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

BREAKING NEWS.....

NASA photos from the "Spirit Sol 513" Martian rover have sent back pictures of a huminoid skull. This is no joke, you can find the images posted on NASA websites. This is one of many such strange pictures

MARTIAN SKULL FOUND

Perhaps you can ask your friends about this skull and the other items found. I would really like to hear the explanation for that.

Here's the alleged skull. I've focused in on it and cleaned it up a bit in photoshop. I am sure a logical explanation will be found for it and am highly skeptical of it being an actual skull, humanoid or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

BREAKING NEWS.....

MARTIAN SKULL FOUND

BREAKING NEWS??????

Dude that was Almost 2 months ago....

I have no clue what it is....

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy

edit:if these species are so advanced why do they have to constantly take samples from plp why dont these aliens just leave us alone?

Our scientist go back year after year to study some of the animals they have already tagged. To study the number of animals left in their population and to check see if they are still healthty or dying from any diesase, climate change, wars, etc. etc.

Check out this thread. Scary concept.

ALIEN BIOLOGY STUDENTS

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
Here's the alleged skull. I've focused in on it and cleaned it up a bit in photoshop. I am sure a logical explanation will be found for it and am highly skeptical of it being an actual skull, humanoid or otherwise.

No personal offence here, but I am highly suspicious of a skeptic who uses photoshop to "enhance" a picture. I thik they are just as bad as those presenting "evidance" using image enhancements.

Perhaps if people left the images ALONE as they are taken, researchers might better be able to judge them. Tampering with a photo just makes it less credible. If the photo is so poor as to be able to see anything, then toss it. Its not much good for anything.

It always amazes me how most alien and ufo photo evidence is so blurry, yet we have such amazing cameras these days that even an idiot can point and shoot an auto focus camera.

As a sample to illustrate. Here is a picture that an astronaut took from space whenm he just happened to look out a window of the space station and spotted this volcano erupting with his camera.

From space! Clear sharp and closeup PHOTO

okay rant off... but please no more doctored, enhanced or fuzzy photos as evidence... okay?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drewsillac

BREAKING NEWS??????

Dude that was Almost 2 months ago....

I have no clue what it is....

True. And being a geologist I have seen many strange natural forms myself. But my question was directed at EarthSister to have her friends explain this curiousity. I am sure if they are really there on Mars living underground, one could just pop up and get that thing and check it out. Then we would know if its a skull or not.

Seems like a simple reasonable request to me

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I take no offense to your statement.

However if you would go and re-view your sourced link, you would see that I have only done 3 things to that photo, none of which alter it's content in a negative degree:

1. I cropped the main focal section of the item in question to make the "skull" the main area of focus.

2. I used a dodge tool to decress the darkness of it so it can be better seen by us all.

3. I put a circle around it and text to describe what is alleged.

I'm skeptical of this being a skull. That doesn't make me a non believer nor does it make me a disinfo agent out to squash evidence.
I'm just as curious as most folks on here. And truly hope for the day of "contact" or "disclosure" or "proof".

Like I said though, no offense taken,

X

Edit, for the record:

You tell me I did anything other than enhance what you were discussing. (aside from keeping the thread boarders the normal width(originally) as well as reducing the load time for non dsl members, that is

Thanks.

X

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Xatnys]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
I take no offense to your statement.

Didn't think you would, but I like to play it safe. Its easy to offend in here without trying.

I know even Nasa will do enhancements to get a clearer photo. I was just making the point that evidence in general is better presented in its original form. I am good with photoshop... would you like to have a photo of you with the President? ;p

The source link and most of those similar Mars pics like the beer can smack of touchup. I too question it being a skull. It looks too big for one, but there is little frame of reference.

My purpose in putting it here was to get an answer from ES Martian contacts, but I see no answer... Oh well was worth a try...

Nice defense though, for someone not taking offense

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Hehe thx Z,

Wasn't a real defense against your words, moreso didn't want others to feel you had implied wrongdoings had been er... done on my part.

Fickle place this is at times, my friend.

X

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Xatnys]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join