It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Houtchens
Oh, Earthsister. Earthsister, Earthsister, Earthsister.
I now consider your information highly suspect. HIGHLY. I was correct to be skeptical. Mars has no higher ecosystems. None. The reason Mars has a very thin atmosphere is because of it's mass. You can grab a physics major and work the problems out.
The effect of gravity is in direct proportion to the amount of mass an object has. The reason astronauts bounce on the moon is because the moon has 1/6th the mass of earth. Therefore, everything weighs 1/6th less.
Use a telescope to determine the exact size of Mars. Its not that hard. Convert that to volume and then fill it up with rock. You can determine the exact force of gravity by knowing how much mass it has. The reason Mars has a thin atmosphere is because of it's mass, not because of a giant meteroid. It does not have the "pull" to hold a thicker atmosphere on the surface of the planet.
Originally posted by EarthSister
1. You say your alien friend "The Blue" comes from Mars. You've also said that his race lives underground of the planet. So I was wondering, what exactly happened at Mars that forced them to move underground of their planet?
A little planet that used to orbit between Mars and Earth went off its orbit due to a natural cause, and was in line to eventually strike Mars. The Mars people knew it, so they prepared for it as well as they could. They were already using underground for some structures to live in, so they made more.
When it was time for the collision, as many people as possible went into space in crafts to wait it out, and the rest went underground. The collision was much worse than expected because the little planet exploded on impact. The force of the explosion was so great that it knocked Mars off its orbit, just a little, but so violently and quickly that the planet left its atmosphere behind.
Since then, all the Mars people live underground. Their world is just beginning to regain a natural atmosphere that can sustain simple life.
Originally posted by Eternal_Question
Woah where did u get that photo of the big ol chunk of ice ? that looks huuuuge!
5. Do any of the advanced races use chemical propulsion technology, like us? Do any use nuclear as we are planning to eventually? Do they all use dimensional?
6. I have heard the "Grey's" body is actually a tight suit, or a hard shell. And they really aren't silver/white with big black eyes at all, what is your take on this theory?
Originally posted by EarthSister, except for air and sunlight.
Just one question. Out of all these hundreds of races, do you mean to tell me not one out there is a renegade that would come out and reveil themselves just to mess up plans of the others? Not one is perhaps a moron or an idiot or just plain clumsy and reveals something?
The universe is not perfect. I find the concept of aliens visiting here a lot easier to swallow than the fact that there are no evil minded ones or just plain simpletons.
I've read thruought this thread and I couldn't find anywhere where EarthSister responded to demands for proof. Beyond drawings and her own words, is there anything?
Do they allow cameras? or have they given you anything like Betty Hill's Starmap?
I'm sure you responded to this before, so if so can you kindly direct me to a thread where you have done so.
I really wish Astyanax hadn't let you off so easily, your claim are somewhat extraordinary, no?
Originally posted by EarthSister
Of course my claims are extraordinary. Humans only know life in this tiny, primitive fish bowl. Everything is extraordinary outside of it.
1. If they come with large crafts and come down with small ones wouldn't civilian crafts pickt them up? and why cant we see those large space crafts or would we require a telescope to see them or are they simply to high in the atmosphere?
2. and in the late 1950 the roswell incident. Which one of the races are the ones that crashed?
3. And in a very old topic which I am unable to find, someone sad that in evening or night you have to go outside and reach out with your hands and prey for like many hours and then they suppose to fly really low with their crafts so that you could see them but is this true?
4. Is there a race that is a threat to all races like = the shadows in babylon 5?
( I dont mean actual shadows but just highly evolved race that has evil means to conquer) because I dont believe that all hihgly evolved races are 'nice'
Originally posted by The_Doctor
"No, I don't respond to demands for proof, or argue my case. I just offer what I know. Take it for what it is, or don't take it at all."
that's because everything you say is BS....
When humans communicate to one another, we all sound different thanks to pitch, frequency, volume, etc. When communicating with aliens telepathically, how do they "sound"? Can you have a conversation with 2 or more at the same time and tell them apart?
Of a few famous UFO events, Roswell, Kecksberg, Rindelham (sp?), can you tell us if any of these are alien related?
How do aliens tend to make contact with people who are somehow spiritually linked to their race? Do they do it while the person is sleeping, awake, meditating, out of the blue? If the person is scared by the initial contact, is there no second try?
1. Can a human initiate contact with these aliens?
2. If so, how does on do that? Have you ever guided someone to such a thing?
3. Do you personally have a role in the alien's intent to reveal themselves to all via the Japanese? Is that something you'll be personally involved with?
4. What are the alien's views on private space flight and space tourism? Is this something they encourage? Would they be more prone to reveal their ships to those that go on said tourist flights?
what about the draconians aka the lizard people, i know that on this board there is always talk about how there is a galactic war and we are in the middle of it with the draconians controlling everything.
and what about all the horrible things that happen in secret bases like dulce were they kidnap children,men,and women and conduct horrible experiments on then...even killing them or steeling their souls to have a body as a vessel.
My biggest problem with wild claimers is they always duck out of giving real answers. If there were that many Aliens as claimed in here, surely one little polaroid is not too much to ask? Surely one of em must be a little bit of a ham to pose for a picture?
To get back on topic, I am wondering why the number of "known" races keeps climbing. At the time of the Disclosure Project there were only a paltry 57 (as in Heinz 57:lol, then it was 120, now what, over 200? Jus' askin'...