It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions On Aliens For Anyone Who Can Answer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Houtchens
Oh, Earthsister. Earthsister, Earthsister, Earthsister.

I now consider your information highly suspect. HIGHLY. I was correct to be skeptical. Mars has no higher ecosystems. None. The reason Mars has a very thin atmosphere is because of it's mass. You can grab a physics major and work the problems out.

The effect of gravity is in direct proportion to the amount of mass an object has. The reason astronauts bounce on the moon is because the moon has 1/6th the mass of earth. Therefore, everything weighs 1/6th less.

Use a telescope to determine the exact size of Mars. Its not that hard. Convert that to volume and then fill it up with rock. You can determine the exact force of gravity by knowing how much mass it has. The reason Mars has a thin atmosphere is because of it's mass, not because of a giant meteroid. It does not have the "pull" to hold a thicker atmosphere on the surface of the planet.

I saw a documentary that human scientist believed that mars once had an atmosphere, It may have been thin but it could at least still support life. Something happened that caused Mars to lose most of it's atmosphere so that hardly any atmosphere was left and could not support any life.

Scientist suspected it was because Mars lost its planetary magnetic field and therefore also lost its protection against the sun. The sun cooked the surface of Mars and with is weaker gravity and magnetic field, lost most of its atmosphere into space. Earth too would lose some atmosphere into space without its strong magnetic field to protect its surface but not as much as Mars as Earth has a stronger gravity.

I do not know how much of this is true as I am no expert in Magnetic fields, but I do know that if a large enough astroid impacted Earth, a significant amount of material will be thrown into space, including the atmosphere.

Scientist still do not know how Mars lost its magnetic field, but an astroid can be the cause as well. We need more information and science to uncover more details on this topic. Did anyone else see that documentary on discovery as well? Are there any magnetic field experts here? Please give us more info.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Mars having life before..is very probable from what I've seen before. I know VERY little about this subject..but I mean..I've seen pictures of some sort of fortress on it..and other things that indicate life at some time....so I don't know.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Woah where did u get that photo of the big ol chunk of ice ? that looks huuuuge!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Striker122

1. You say your alien friend "The Blue" comes from Mars. You've also said that his race lives underground of the planet. So I was wondering, what exactly happened at Mars that forced them to move underground of their planet?

A little planet that used to orbit between Mars and Earth went off its orbit due to a natural cause, and was in line to eventually strike Mars. The Mars people knew it, so they prepared for it as well as they could. They were already using underground for some structures to live in, so they made more.

When it was time for the collision, as many people as possible went into space in crafts to wait it out, and the rest went underground. The collision was much worse than expected because the little planet exploded on impact. The force of the explosion was so great that it knocked Mars off its orbit, just a little, but so violently and quickly that the planet left its atmosphere behind.

Since then, all the Mars people live underground. Their world is just beginning to regain a natural atmosphere that can sustain simple life.

Do you know how long ago this event happened?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal_Question
Woah where did u get that photo of the big ol chunk of ice ? that looks huuuuge!

NASA live feed of the shuttle mission. They took that picture just after entering orbit. Creepy looking little critter isn't it?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
SteveR

5. Do any of the advanced races use chemical propulsion technology, like us? Do any use nuclear as we are planning to eventually? Do they all use dimensional?

As far as I know, none of the advanced races use chemical propulsion technologies "like us". Whatever their fuel or methods, advanced races have no need to, a strong desire not to, and are not even allowed to-- pollute space. Whatever methods they use with whatever fuel, they do not produce waste "like us". Sorry I can't answer your question more exactly, I just do not know what kinds of fuels they use, except for air and sunlight.

I don't know if any do or ever have used nuclear the way we understand nuclear.

All advanced races use dimensional technologies to travel, but dimensions are places, not fuels, and you don't actually have to "go" anywhere to get there.

6. I have heard the "Grey's" body is actually a tight suit, or a hard shell. And they really aren't silver/white with big black eyes at all, what is your take on this theory?

They are beings who look just like what they look like. Their bodies are not suits or shells, and they look plain gray to me, not silver or white. Some other races have silver or white skin, or many other colors and patterns. Many of the visiting races have some shade of gray skin and are assumed to be this popular/infamous race of "Greys".

Many of the races Jack and I have met have large black eyes. Most of these look to have all black eyes- just black, but when they look to the side, we see the whites of their eyes too, and that the blackness straight on is just the large pupil.

Not all races have such large eyes, and they can be in all colors with different interesting shapes of pupils.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister, except for air and sunlight.

That's not Alien technology

Our own shuttle craft launches use air... just liquified because you need a LOT of air to run a big ship. We liquefy Hydrogen and Oxygen, two main components of the air you breath... then combine them. When you see the flames and "smoke" come out most people assume its pollution from burning gases...

But in reality it is oxidization at a high rate releasing LOTS of energy. The "smoke" is not smoke, it is steam/water vapor. There is no polution as burning hydrogen and oxygen gives you WATER as an exhaust... water that you can then seperate into hydrogen and oxygen

Sunlight is actually electromagnetic radiation... check out electro gravitic engines in google. [yes you have to do the homework yourself]

You claim to be seeking answers in here, but I guess not

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
zorgon

Just one question. Out of all these hundreds of races, do you mean to tell me not one out there is a renegade that would come out and reveil themselves just to mess up plans of the others? Not one is perhaps a moron or an idiot or just plain clumsy and reveals something?

Those who travel to their neighboring worlds are the representatives of their races to the other worlds. They are the professionals and the elite of their kind, who give up their own comforts of home and family to dedicate their lives to work between worlds. A human teenage hoodlum renegade could not steal a space shuttle and take it for a drive-by shooting of another world, could he? Besides, advanced worlds have already solved the kinds of problems we have on Earth that produce such "renegades."

Yes, even the representatives of whole races to another world can make a mistake. Especially when just meeting a brand new world of beings unlike any other. It is a brand new personal learning experience for any of them to meet us, as it is for us to meet them, but they meet "many" diverse races and have no trouble with prejudice.

The universe is not perfect. I find the concept of aliens visiting here a lot easier to swallow than the fact that there are no evil minded ones or just plain simpletons.

Every race has its elite, and its ordinary, but all are equal and celebrated.

The thing about there being any "hostile" advanced worlds traveling space, is the fact that in order for a race to be allowed to travel, it has to already be peaceful, and then continue to contribute to the peace between worlds. A race that is hostile (like we are hostile), first may never survive itself, and second would never be given advanced technologies or ways of travel by their advanced neighbors.

If we were allowed to advance and travel as we are, we would only do out there at other worlds what we do at our own, and other races would have to protect themselves from us.

It's not that advanced races have no conflicts. It is all about keeping peace by solving conflicts by advanced methods instead of primitive ones like WAR. When everybody wants the same one thing the most, which is peace, they all get it.

Sorry if I am repeating myself, but it seems necessary for some questions.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
ConspiracyNut23

I've read thruought this thread and I couldn't find anywhere where EarthSister responded to demands for proof. Beyond drawings and her own words, is there anything?

No, I don't respond to demands for proof, or argue my case. I just offer what I know. Take it for what it is, or don't take it at all.

Do they allow cameras? or have they given you anything like Betty Hill's Starmap?

The alien races do not allow their individual human contacts to have photos of themselves. That kind of evidence in somebody's hand would put that somebody in danger. It would also make it impossible for people to determine which photos were real, and which were fake, when it was time. This way, we can know, despite all the confusion, that they are all fake. There is little exception to this, only because as careful as the alien people are to protect and control evidence of themselves, they cannot control everything.

I'm sure you responded to this before, so if so can you kindly direct me to a thread where you have done so.

I have probably posted my explanations a number of times on ATS. You could find them if you wanted, but they only say the same thing.

I really wish Astyanax hadn't let you off so easily, your claim are somewhat extraordinary, no?

Of course my claims are extraordinary. Humans only know life in this tiny, primitive fish bowl. Everything is extraordinary outside of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Of course my claims are extraordinary. Humans only know life in this tiny, primitive fish bowl. Everything is extraordinary outside of it.

Wow, you really put things into perspective!

Keep up the good work ES, and I must say I admire your patience with some of the people on this thread.

I have two questions. What makes you a "street fighter"? And, how many alien races look almost exactly like us?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
FL_Freak

TY for reposting. I missed it the first time.

1. If they come with large crafts and come down with small ones wouldn't civilian crafts pickt them up? and why cant we see those large space crafts or would we require a telescope to see them or are they simply to high in the atmosphere?

Civilian crafts pick up the presence of alien crafts all the time, and sometimes you hear about it. Usually the reports are discredited faster than you can hear about them. Military technologies also pick up the presence of alien crafts, but only when the aliens let them. These reports you seldom hear about. And yes, the larger crafts are usually parked out of detection range of our capabilities.

2. and in the late 1950 the roswell incident. Which one of the races are the ones that crashed?

Two crafts of the same race accidentally collided in the air. The beings were crew members of one of the races on my site, Einstein's, who are not "The Greys."

3. And in a very old topic which I am unable to find, someone sad that in evening or night you have to go outside and reach out with your hands and prey for like many hours and then they suppose to fly really low with their crafts so that you could see them but is this true?

There are many ways to request a personal sighting but it seldom works. If a person has natural contact, he's probably going to get some sightings anyway. Prayer is just like telepathy, by the way it works. I only pray to God, but I talk with my alien contacts all the time by telepathy. I would not recommend praying to alien life to get a sighting, and I have seen many crafts, most from the inside, without begging or praying for it.

4. Is there a race that is a threat to all races like = the shadows in babylon 5?
( I dont mean actual shadows but just highly evolved race that has evil means to conquer) because I dont believe that all hihgly evolved races are 'nice'

There are no "evil aliens" but if there were, that would be us.

Only races that are peaceful and trustworthy are allowed to advance, travel space and join in the sharing of technologies, knowledge, experience and abilities of their advanced, peaceful neighbors.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
"No, I don't respond to demands for proof, or argue my case. I just offer what I know. Take it for what it is, or don't take it at all."

that's because everything you say is BS....

Don't make claims unless you can back them up the above is not a sufficeint answer and your lack of knowledge in the science of space travel is proof enough that your just making what you say up or repeating what others say.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
"No, I don't respond to demands for proof, or argue my case. I just offer what I know. Take it for what it is, or don't take it at all."

that's because everything you say is BS....

Then I'm sure you would not mind leaving the thread. Right?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Darkprime

Excellent questions.

When humans communicate to one another, we all sound different thanks to pitch, frequency, volume, etc. When communicating with aliens telepathically, how do they "sound"? Can you have a conversation with 2 or more at the same time and tell them apart?

All different races sound "very" different. All the beings inside of a race that I have met, sound exactly the same to me audibly, but when they speak telepathically, the sensation of their individual presence comes across in the telepathy, so they all "feel" different, not necessarily sound different.

When I hear them speaking audibly in their own language, still my mind receives them as they project to me in my own language. Most humans who have alien experiences have a very difficult time receiving them, and may be scared out of their wits at their presence, whether they can see them visually or not, as well as at the sound of their voices. But all alien experiencers "can" learn to communicate, and this can help them accept their alien contact for what it is, and even physically participate in their encounters.

Of a few famous UFO events, Roswell, Kecksberg, Rindelham (sp?), can you tell us if any of these are alien related?

All three of these are alien related.

How do aliens tend to make contact with people who are somehow spiritually linked to their race? Do they do it while the person is sleeping, awake, meditating, out of the blue? If the person is scared by the initial contact, is there no second try?

Alien contact is always spiritual contact, and sometimes also physical contact. Spiritual contact literally means spirit to spirit, and any and all beings we know can and do meet with us this way. The spiritual connection with alien life is natural from before life or passed to us through our parents and ancestors. Discovering our alien contacts this way is often the first time in life for the human that he discovers his spirit.

It is often much easier for the human, and "on" the human, to meet with alien life while our physical bodies are relaxed and out of the way, such as during sleep. But spiritual contact can happen at any time, it makes no difference asleep or awake.

When a human's alien contacts are trying to open communication with him, initial introductions are usually not taken well, and often the mere fact that he discovers he has alien contact makes him set himself against it. When the human is willing by spirit to keep trying to open contact, his alien contacts assist, but this can't keep going on if it's going nowhere and only ruining the human's life.

His alien contacts may try a few times during his life, perhaps over a period of a few weeks or so each time. Hopefully the human does not absorb the horror stories of the UFO field, and eventually reach some understanding and acceptance. The more true information that is shared among humans about this, the easier it is becoming for humans to meet their alien contacts and work progressively on our mutual issues with them.

It always helps if human who has been through it and succeeded, can help another with their own contact.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Xatnys

1. Can a human initiate contact with these aliens?

Yes, if he has natural contact, and if it fits into what he's accomplishing with them. Contact is never random even for the experiencer.

2. If so, how does on do that? Have you ever guided someone to such a thing?

You do it by being personally willing first, then by getting to know them by asking questions, learning what to expect, managing your instinctual fears, relaxing perhaps as in meditation, refusing to let others' opinions affect your own thinking, and by opening your mind to the the aliens. I help people do this all the time.

3. Do you personally have a role in the alien's intent to reveal themselves to all via the Japanese? Is that something you'll be personally involved with?

I don't know if I have any role in it or what it would be, but if I am asked to do something, I will if I can. Would you?

4. What are the alien's views on private space flight and space tourism? Is this something they encourage? Would they be more prone to reveal their ships to those that go on said tourist flights?

I don't know their opinion on private space flight and space tourism. I suspect these are just another indication to the alien races that they'd better get us clued in pretty soon. I have no idea if they would reveal their ships to the tourists, but it would probably not be any more likely to happen than it is here on Earth.

[edit on 7/5/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks ES,

And yeah, if I were in that position, I'd help however possible. I'd think most people would!

X

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ATSGUY

what about the draconians aka the lizard people, i know that on this board there is always talk about how there is a galactic war and we are in the middle of it with the draconians controlling everything.

and what about all the horrible things that happen in secret bases like dulce were they kidnap children,men,and women and conduct horrible experiments on then...even killing them or steeling their souls to have a body as a vessel.

What do you think about these things?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
zorgon

My biggest problem with wild claimers is they always duck out of giving real answers. If there were that many Aliens as claimed in here, surely one little polaroid is not too much to ask? Surely one of em must be a little bit of a ham to pose for a picture?

If you saw a photograph of an alien being, how would you know it's an authentic one? And which of all the wild claimants would that photo make you believe? If it was the person who had it in his possession, how would you know he didn't steal it from someone else? And who on Earth knows all there is to know about the aliens? How would one photo prove true everything one person claimed?

I think the aliens know exactly what they are doing in keeping close control of physical evidence of themselves away from humans.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Matyas

To get back on topic, I am wondering why the number of "known" races keeps climbing. At the time of the Disclosure Project there were only a paltry 57 (as in Heinz 57:lol, then it was 120, now what, over 200? Jus' askin'...

The number of visiting races we now have at 218, is the number of those who are our immediate neighbors who are advanced, and have a personal affiliation with people in our race.

In 1990, when I was formally introduced to the alien races, there were 170 visiting. Since then, all of our visiting races have become organized and set up to work together to build a diplomatic relationship with our world. The most advanced of them are in charge of the organization of all of them. Some other worlds in our area were waiting for this to happen before they would also set up here. Also some races who used to visit were told by the organization to leave.

There is a larger organization of five galaxies that is our Union. In the Union are over 5200 worlds of advanced intelligent life. There are a relative few more worlds of intelligent life in the Union area who are not advanced yet, like us, and not counted as active members of the Union yet.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Was this questioned ever answered:

Why do the aliens just not show themselves?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join