It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin kisses young boy on stomach

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
This is a SIMPLE KISS ON THE STOMACHE!!!!!!!!!

Well, sorry Sir, we don't see it often or at all on this side of the planet

There is nothing wrong with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it made news in Russia, didn't it?

This type of thing is common in Russia, and it is perfectly normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on, it's not common at all. It's just not. I can kiss my own kid on the stomach, but sure as hell not my neighbor's.

If Putin kissed my child (if I had one
) on the stomache, I would've been proud!

Sure, you regard him as some kind of heroic figure of biblical proportions.

To Putin, all the kids of Russia are like children to him!

Oh really? How many homeless kids do you have in your country? About a million? Half a million? He really must suck as a father then.

In Beslan, after the Terrorist situation, he stopped at the hospital to stroke the head of a child.

This is cheap. He could have done much better if he sent qualified people to handle the situation. You must know how chaotic this "operation" was.

Some of this replies on this thread really pist me off!!!!

Calm down and have a refreshing drink.

The stomache kissing thing is perfectly normal, and when my sister was smaller, we used to do the farting noise with her stomache all the time!

Ah! So Putin went for the farting noise! I better watch the video again and pay attention for the sound. Maybe he does have a strange fetish, after all.

DAMN!!! I swear, some of you people sound like 5 year olds! (um, is there any 5 year olds on ATS?
.)

With capitalized "DAMN", multiple exclamation marks and stuff like that, you sound extremely immature and unsophisticated yourself. Peace.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rancid1
Looks like the press is just trying to make something out of nothing.
People of ATS know better than anyone that the press will do anything to "stir things up"
I agree

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
That does seem odd, is there some sort of cultural thing that we aren't hearing about?
I heard the boy kissed him on the ASS!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
He kissed him on the ASS!

Originally posted by cody s

Originally posted by rancid1
Looks like the press is just trying to make something out of nothing.
People of ATS know better than anyone that the press will do anything to "stir things up"
I agree
Text Red

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think some of you need to get out more!

AGAIN, the boy said he was hungry...Putin kissed his tummy.

Only here can this turn out to be the biggest deal in the world. Dont ya know?

Its all a conspiracy. Its really a Satanist ritual.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
After Putin kisses the child's stomach you can hear people laughing. Obviously people weren't freaking out thinking it was the weiderst thing they've ever seen.

Seems like it was a rather quick, spur-of-the-moment smootch on the stomach. Doesn't look like he was savoring the moment or anything that would make people think he's a little too affectionate with kids.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wait a minute, it depends on whether PUKIN, is a bohemian grove member. lets not forget the perversity that goes on in those woods.
and too say Putin was'nt aware in advance of the Beslan massacre is ignorant, him being the former head of the KGB!

www.infowars.com...

www.mt.net...

Further investigation of this Putin character is called for, what secret societies does he belong to? Is he a 33rd degree Mason? what is his part/role in the New World Order? www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I cant think of one good reason that a grown man would kiss a young boy whom he's never met before, on the stomach I dont care how light hearted you all try and make it sound IT'S JUST WEIRD!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
I cant think of one good reason that a grown man would kiss a young boy whom he's never met before, on the stomach I dont care how light hearted you all try and make it sound IT'S JUST WEIRD!!!

No! The boy said he was hungry- he took a pity to the boy- he lifted up his little shirt and kissed him quickly on the belly.

WHAT IS SO WEIRD ABOUT THAT??? Just for that, i'm going out tomorrow and look for hungry kids and kiss their bellies.
THINK I'LL MAKE THE NEWS IN RUSSIA? no. I WILL HERE, because we think eveyrthing that isnt the norm HERE is weird.

Madre mia de Dios!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
sorry dg I have to draw the line somewhere specially where the public display made by this high profile personality is so blatantly puting on a show for the media, what a calculated move by putin!! are we to believe that this kiss was sincere?? not unlike so many politcians before him who kissed the baby for show this however raises the bar, a very weird bar

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ok, so if he wasnt sincere and it was a photo op it still doesnt make it weird.

Do you mean "weird" as in he likes little boys too much? No. (Gawd, i never thought i'd be defending Putin) Putin putting a Putin on the child was just that.
A little Putin on the belly.

I think instead of a "hug" thread we should have a "Putin" thread.

Any doomsday scenarios lately? I found a couple for you. Down your way. I'll post them. (Just kidding with you about Putin putting a Putin- you know i'm usually on your side) THIS TIME I THINK YOU'RE WRONG-The_Sentinel.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have family in europe and while things that are strange to me might be perfectly normal to them, ( alot of these experiences I've had ) this is totally understandable, but for the head of a country to do this in front of the cameras is a PR tactic and given putins reputation seems a little weird to me .......I like the putin joke BTW

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Kissing an unknown child on the stomach
in a public square is not a Russian custom.

Everything Putin does in public is managed,
calculated and disciplined... this public display
has meaning... you can bet the DC think tanks
are racking their brains trying to figure it out !

As some people here have commented...
one might kiss his own child on the stomach

Who was this child and why was he singled out
for kissing ?

Here's an interesting perspective:

Tsar Kisses Tsarovich !

forum.moscowtimes.ru...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Will Robinson...damage control!! damage control...

I got to wonder about Putin now, this sure looks paedo to me. And while we are at it why does Dobby' look like Putin too? Is that a pure coincidence? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ok. Does it freaking have to be a Russian custom? If i met you and kissed your belly, would it have to be a Spanish custom in order for it to be alright?

Of course i'm more likely to kiss you and hug you the first time i met ya. Would that have to be a Spanish custom?
Couldnt i do it because i'm touchy feely and i felt good about seeing you and i reacted spontanously???
Get the point- those of you who bother to read this?
That's the problem with Americans- they have to psychoanalize EVERYTHING.

Am i weird? no. Do my actions above mean that i'm hitting on you? no. It is me, and what you see is what you get.

Its not weird, its not pedophelia, its not something doctors havent diagnosed yet... so get over it.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Ok. Does it freaking have to be a Russian custom? If i met you and kissed your belly, would it have to be a Spanish custom in order for it to be alright?

You've just crossed over into the Twlight Zone.
\

Vladimir Putin is a man of mystery.
However this public display speaks
volumes... the adorable little boy
is His.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Funny you should say that, i'm watching the Twighlight Zone Marathon on Sci-Fi

Ok, i did cross over, but i wanted to make a point.

did i?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

(um, is there any 5 year olds on ATS?
.)

ZOMG!1111!!1!!1 PEDOPHILE

Seriously the weird part in my opinion is that the boy's name was Nikita.(of course that might also be a boy's name in russia,but it's not here)

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Anti Chris

(um, is there any 5 year olds on ATS?
.)

ZOMG!1111!!1!!1 PEDOPHILE

Seriously the weird part in my opinion is that the boy's name was Nikita.(of course that might also be a boy's name in russia,but it's not here)
Nikkita is both a boy and girls name in Russia. What does that have to do with the price of apples in the Kremlin?

I have a Russian name also. The male version is similar as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Anti Chris

Seriously the weird part in my opinion is that the boy's name was Nikita.

Nikita = Nicholas !

A name fit for a Tsar

No doubt named after His Glorious Great Grandfather

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join