It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin kisses young boy on stomach

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Well, sorry Sir, we don't see it often or at all on this side of the planet

Sorry sir In your side of the planet it is most common -USA has one of the world highest number of Child abuse cases per year along with Canada .
(that was a Question in 2001 board exams ie USMLE 2001)

Well it made news in Russia, didn't it?

Ya it did due to two reasons
1 Unfortunately there have evolved a lot people in Russia who are inspired by the so called 'Americanization" and have thus become as sick as you are...and these type of news are the only source of recreation for you dirty souls

2 A busy president giving time to a civilian child do makes a news in any part of the world ...(except Perhaps USA ...Becoz there the President wont risk to touch a child...else next day he will be called a pedophile by some sick media destined for the sick people in USA eg CNN)

Oh come on, it's not common at all. It's just not. I can kiss my own kid on the stomach, but sure as hell not my neighbor's.

That's why you are an unknown writer in the ATS and he is the President of Russian Federation.

Oh really? How many homeless kids do you have in your country? About a million? Half a million? He really must suck as a father then.

Putin has arranged orphanages for Childern and
Education in Russia(with her "poor" economy ) is absolutely free......can USA with her " richest economy " afford that ?
Moreover those million homeless children are still better than 90% American Citizens who dont even know properly about their origin .....

This is cheap. He could have done much better if he sent qualified people to handle the situation. You must know how chaotic this "operation" was.

As far as I know it was less Pathetic "Chaotic" than what happened in 9-11....How ever in this case Mr Bush dominates over Mr Putin he appointed well "qualified" Laden (He was a civil Engineer isnt it?) "to handle the situation " (hope you got me )

Ah! So Putin went for the farting noise! I better watch the video again and pay attention for the sound. Maybe he does have a strange fetish, after all.

You are really sick..that's all I can say

you sound extremely immature and unsophisticated yourself. Peace.

As a doctor I will advise you to visit your Psycratrist .....and to stay away from childern ...you are really sick..and I hope all Americans are not like you.......

[edit on 4-7-2006 by prelude]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry, so many of you are tapped as in whacko. I say this with utmost respect, o course!

L00k- you people are so ready to call others pedophiles. There are "normal" people in this world. What Putin did was a showing of affection and nothing else.
You know, Putin did not pull the boys fly down. Lets just be blunt and say it like it is.

Get over it, for Petes sakes,
If that were MY child, i would have thought it a funny (nice) gesture and my life would have continued.

I cant believe so many here think this is "weird" or the man has "problems"

Look, there's a serial killer in Phoenix tonight- has killed 9 women...THAT'S a problem.
The problem here stems from the fact that in the United States, there is so many disgusting things going on- BUT i've been here for 99% of my life and it has always been the land of the nut. Just because we have a tendency toward mental illness, have a tendency to screw our neighbor, have a tendency to screw anything warm, doesnt mean that Putin is on that level.
Get over it and realize that not everyone wants Billybob.
Some people are still normal in this world.

As much as i intensely dislike Bush, if he had done that, i would have said the same thing. Just a showing of affection, of course, Bush would have done it onboard a warship.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
hey guys check this out:
news.bbc.co.uk...

simple as that
"Russia's Izvestia newspaper, which later found Nikita, reported that he had refused to wash after the kiss."

[edit on 6-7-2006 by ivansusanin2]

[edit on 6-7-2006 by ivansusanin2]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well figured I'd throw my two cents in. Now this is just my opinion mind you but this whole controversy seems really, really silly.

My grandparents were Ukranian. And we had a lot of Russians running around the house when I was growing up and they're really just a very passionate bunch...well at least my family.

They hug absolutely everybody stranger or no a habit I've picked up wich gets odd reactions in los angeles at times.

If you really want to analyze this from the point of view that ol'vlad is a perv ask yoruself this. Would a man who spent most of his life in the KGB (and let's face it he wasn't fetching coffee) ever allow -wether spontaneous or not- any dark aspect of his personality be seen by the general public...with news crews around.

I'm no expert on KGB training but I'm gonna say no.

Russians are touchy feely plain and simple. They may sound brusk and seem stern but Russians are a very passionate and for the most part gregarious group of folks.

Again just my opinion but I really think there's absolutely nothing to this.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Putin compares stomach kiss incident to stroking a cat
Jul 06 12:33 PM US/Eastern

Russian President Vladimir Putin has explained why he stopped to kiss a small boy on the stomach as he was walking through the Kremlin, saying it was a spontaneous gesture similar to stroking a cat.

"It was an unplanned meeting -- people just came up and started talking to me," Putin said, recalling the June 28 incident when he encountered the boy, Nikita, among a group of tourists, lifted the boy's shirt and planted a kiss on his stomach.

"He seemed very independent and serious. At the same time a child is always defenceless and nice. I wanted to stroke him like a cat and it came out in this gesture. There was nothing behind it," Putin said in an Internet question and answer session with Russian and foreign audiences.

The stomach kiss incident has prompted a rash of speculation and comment in the Russian media and major public interest ahead of Putin's question and answer session Thursday.

From Drudgereport.com

He wont be kissing anyone anymore. I feel badly for him.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
hey prelude, you're forgetting that this is a conspiracy site! people like us are evil to 50% of the posters here...

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I kept wondering why this thread kept coming up to the top of the forum so my curiosity got the best of me...

I'm with DG here.

I am a survivor of pedophilia. Trust me, they don't 'do their thing' out in public! That's one of the dumbest things I can imagine! Do those of you who think Putin was 'putin' the move on this kid actually think he'd do it in a public square??? What? Do you think his desire overcame all of his other senses?

The thought is laughable!

I feel bad for him, too, dg... It's sad that people don't give him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

TSAR Vladimir is of royal blood...
and His son has been hidden...
but the identity of the little Prince
will soon be revealed... after all...
the cat... er... kitten is already
out of the bag

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What hypocrisy. The bougeois press is shocked over a picture of five-year-old Nikita getting kissed on his tummy by Putin, yet remains silent when young children in Iraq and Afghanistan are murdered by American/NATO soldiers, or Palestinian children are mowed-down by Israeli guns.

If only George Bush had confined his controversial activities to kissing boys' tummies.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
this is the disgusting acts performed upon children by people in this area of the world.russia is still communist,how can no one see that?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join