It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The week of Satan 622

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ram..... I'm starting to get worried....nobody has heard from you since the 18th. I hope the men in Black didn't come after you
I guess you might call that Paranoia at it's best .....on my end

[edit on 7/31/2006 by jensouth31]

Ram

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Im sorry Jen - I have been busy..
I will post the calendars again..

I was worried about the ... Message in this thread..would cause damage to some of us....
Also I will make a new calendar for some of the new conspiracies.. Of predictions..about october..and stuff..

brb

Ram

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Newyork 911
Saturn on fire??
Madrid
London
24 11

Yes - it's been since the 18th.. Im sorry..i got paranoid too

I had to put it down..for a while..these things are heavy for the mind.

Ill see what i can do about october..calender and see if there is a 24 - 11 event in there..

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's nice to see you back ram. I know everyone needs a break from this kind of stuff...it can eat you up. Thanks for the calendars. Yeah that 24 -11 thing seems to keep popping up doesn't it?

Ram

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I think that 24 11 link/calendar was the Indian Train bombs... That shock me and some of you up
Try figure out how I did the calendars.

Up and away we go - In times of lies and murder..
Insanity on the streets - In the joyfull weekends.

Is it the end times?

A giant hall of Insanity... A stadium where the games are held... life.
Every clue leads to our destruction. Is our ways about to change? Is this the only way humans can exist?

Is it bad...? What is it that seems to be destroying itself?
It's the time where the souls are waiting and waiting...
Working without drift.. Walking without drift..
What is holding us back?
Or like Earth borders are about to break...

What is freedom?
Other than the individual nature of your own free will?

It is being taken away from you - and me..And many people dont even know that the book of freedom cannot be read from a pit where we sit bolted in chains..

Freedom is unbelieveable.. Yet it's here.

BUT SOMTHING HAS YOUR FREEDOM IN CHAINS..

It's the system!! And it will collapse..
There is no other way..
That is the waiting we do.. Some do it without knowing - some do it under tremendous pressure... Some even die in the progress.

It's like falling out a giant cliffside - telling you there is no other way than down towards the lake and the stones.. You can fall for hours, days and years..

There is no other way.. It will collapse.
It is the law of nature that even Hitler understood.

It is the law that all these political persons must be in fear of...
Not media fear - A groundbased fear - deep within their wildest desires.

It's still there within them...The leaders.
I think they are afraid of freedom actually.

Remember their freedom is, if you are keept in Ignorance..As a product of their imagination..It's a false flag all the way..

And they are working on building a giant box - where you can keep your leaders free.
A giant box around you - That your soul is keept looking at pictures of freedom.

So many pictures - you can't stop beliving them..

Or can you?

(before & after)
They are forcing us to build a system that will collapse this planet.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by Ram]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Some information on the 11 July 2006 terrorist attacks in India:

Mumbai train bombings

The 11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings were a series of seven bomb blasts that took place over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai (formerly known as Bombay), capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra and India's financial capital. 207 people lost their lives and over 700 were injured in the attacks. [1]

7 bombs detonated withing a period of 11 minutes on, of course, 11/06. All these elevens and sevens...

Some 350 people were detained 36 hours after the incident in Maharashtra - police claim that these are people rounded up for investigations. On 14 July, Lashkar-e-Qahhar, a terrorist organisation possibly linked to Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), claimed responsibility for the bombings. In an e-mail to an Indian TV channel, the outfit says it organised the bombings using 16 people who are all "safe". According to the e-mail, the main motive seems to have been a retaliation to the situation in the Gujrat and Kashmir regions, possibly referring to the alleged oppression of Muslim minorities in certain parts of the region.

It also says that the blasts were part of a series of attacks aimed at other sites such as the Mumbai international airport, Gateway of India, the Taj Mahal in Agra and the Red Fort in New Delhi. The authorities are investigating this claim and are trying to track the location of the e-mail sender. However, on 17 July, the forensic science laboratory ,mumbai has confirmed the use of a mixture of the highly explosive RDX and Ammonium Nitrate for the bombings. The presence of these explosives in the post explosive debris was confirmed by modern techniques such as Liquid Chromatography with mass detector (LCMS), Gas Chromatography with mass detector (GCMS) and Ion scan chromatography. They have indicated a strong possibility of all explosives being planted at the Churchgate railway station, which was the starting point for all affected trains.

Initially, religious extremists from the Lashkar-e-Toiba and the banned Students Islamic Movement of India terrorist groups, and Pakistan's intelligence agency ISI were the prime suspects. Both Lashkar and SIMI denied responsibility for the bombings. There was also evidence about the involvement of the international Islamic terrorist group Al-Qaeda following a phone call from a man claiming to be a spokesperson for the group on 13 July. The alleged al-Qaeda spokesman had said the blasts were a "consequence of Indian oppression and suppression of minorities, particularly Muslims."

Suprisingly little infrmation to be found on ATS about these bombings, I guess because of their location. If it had happened in the western world, the conspiracy theories would still no doubt be raging.

Here is the thread regarding these attacks from ATSNN.com, a pitiful 3 pages.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good info Implosion. I know when I had heard that I sent a U2 to ram about the 2 sets of 7-11's . 7-11-06, and the 7 bombs in 11 minutes. I'm doing some reading up on the number 24, which also staes it can be recognized as the number 6 also 2+4=6. The number 9 is apperantly a sacred number to the occult...will try to post more on that later, but the number 9 is also seen as an upsidedown 6.

Edit**
Ram, I know that's a before and after picture, but I don't know of what place? Could you state the place so I will know where this is?

[edit on 9/3/2006 by jensouth31]

Ram

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I typed in Rainforrest and sattelite in Goggle..

It's a NASA satellite showing .. Our progress here on earth from birds view..

I would really like to know what all those 9 24 and 6 means..and 11..
I just had to write somthing that morning I made that Post.

Means nothing...Except the end of mother earth and stuff....

(going to read Implosions post now)

Your right Implosion - Noone seemed to care *beep* about it...
And the numbers and bombings - I remember the PM Jensouth send me after the event..

It's just like - Huh?!?! who can we goto? Noone gives a flying ..thing about it.
Lets work on the next..one - If you have any dates - Like AlexJones Thinks maybe October..
Could make a Calendar over that...

We wont proberly get To understand the Bombings In India...And by the way - I think the Web is to big...
But if we can predict one more..Then maybe somone will listen...
sigh* Im getting tired of all this government killin and murder...Brainwash crap.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by Ram]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here's some info I hadn't seen before, but I deeply believe in this weather warfare.

Let us review other "Occult Signatures" of these hurricanes.

Hurricane Rita -- made landfall on 9/24, at 3:30am, as a Category 3 hurricane -- This forms the very important occult number, "333". Read NEWS1778 to see how important "333" is to the practicing occultist. As you read NEWS1778 notice that "33" is also very mysterious, very powerful and can be used in conjunction with "333".

Hurricane Katrina -- Quoting our article, NEWS2069:

* She came ashore on August 29 -- 2+9= 11 ('11' is the number of the coming Antichrist)

* Katrina was the 11th named storm of this season

* Katrina was the 6th hurricane to strike Florida this season

* Katrina came ashore in the New Orleans -- Mississippi area between 6:07 - 6:11 am. Since Sunrise occurred at 6:36am, this storm literally greeted the Sunrise. This may not sound like a big deal to you, but to a pagan whose primary god is the Sun, this is a very huge deal.

Hurricane Ophelia -- While we are studying recent hurricanes, we feel it necessary to speak of the occult signature of Ophelia. After languishing off the coast of Florida for several days, Ophelia began traveling northward. The storm sat for several days off the coast of South Carolina, almost directly eastward of Charleston. Of course, Charleston is on the 33rd parallel.

On 9/14, when Ophelia began to move on her target of the Barrier Reefs and eastward coastline -- a major United Nations' Re-wilding" zone -- her exact location was very revealing. At precisely 11:33am, Ophelia was located at: 33.3N, 77.7W

Thus, Ophelia contained the signature of "33" and "333", but also "777". Since the number "7" is the number of Perfection, and "777" is a triplication of that meaning, Hurricane Ophelia contained the signature which tells occultists throughout the world that the plan to produce "Messiah" is drawing close to perfect completion. We believe it likely that Hurricane Ophelia was the storm which officially allowed the US military to begin "Operation Ophelia", the plan whereby America is reduced to military patrol zones, manned by foreign troops, according to Martial Law.

External Source

If they [global elite?] didn't use weather warfare against all nations, then why would we need a U.N Treaty against it? Copy of Treaty

I know this is a lot of info crammed in, but Ram, If you have time, could you check the dates of some of these storms with your calendars??

And here's another interesting article, weather warfare, Nikola Tesla, HAARP, Gwen Towers Etcetera, Etcetera. Weather Warfare Stuff, Nikola Tesla, HAARP, Gwen Towers

I will still post some numericle stuff as I gather my info. I think this is a mouthful for now. Please read this as you have time.
Jen

Edit** To make numbers bold print

[edit on 9/5/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
7 bombs detonated withing a period of 11 minutes on, of course, 11/06. All these elevens and sevens...

Just noticed that I can't count. That should read 11/07, not 11/06.

D'oh!

Ram

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
before september 11 2006

Here is a Video of what is going on at the moment...

I think it means that this senator has changed he's mind about somthing..
He says that he know things he can't tell..

I hope dearly that this is the beginning of a change...In the human mind.

tell me more...What does or can this mean..
Does the senator jump out the box cause an attack will come?

Just before the election...

Will people still hold their hands over their eyes ears -
Senator says It's a cold and synical president...What more do you need to know to wake up..?
I dont mean Jen and Implosion... You seems to know whats happending..

Or do they want a revolution?!! Do they want people to revolt so they can arrest people and make martial law...
Do they want people to revolt? So they have a good reason to kill people?

EDIT:
I don't trust anything anymore really. I just hope some people will wake up.. Cause i can't stand living on this damn planet anymore..

just to give you an idea how i feel about it... Im tired of it...

They turning a planet into a living hell...
And you can come and say "haven't it always been like this?"
Yea - But their are other ways to life - and do progress than simply kill every living thing on the surface of a planet...Their are other means of living than killing and controlling...

You have never seen it - Thats why we live like this.. Never seen the other way of how life can be..... You have never known - how down to earth, and logical the human life could be....

Such a free world we could have if our minds was just in another track, path and line...

This planet are a secret prison - filled up with money.

We are like children whom where never told the truth, but just told WHAT TO DO and not to do..
As a MOB we are acting like children - with batches on our chest saying adulthood...

These days i have found myself completely outside the realm of normality - that I ask myself - "am i really here - do i exist? 'Is this my human experience? my human skin?"
This place is so unbeliveable focused on making money and be smart with the job applications and the idea of good fathers and mothers paying their bills to a complete and sick world around them...Fostering their children iunder tremendeous stress...

While living in THE STREAM of the human behaviours... Im so lost...

Yes - they are right - their is two worlds going on here -and I can feel these two worlds co exist side by side now..I have never seen this before, or rather seen it like this..
It's a really cold and emotionless existence in these years.

But i see people waking up, and i see people carry heavy burdens - I see people feel as lost As I do - I see It EVERYWHERE...

And I see the blind ones. I see the difference.
And I think it's going to be allright - We are going through a fase of human existence on planet Earth... Where our minds will melt together as one... And that is all the screams on the streets, and all the angry young ones.....

I don't think I have sat down in four years now, and just felt fine with life... Calm and ready.ect.. I feel so out of place on this planet now..That I think somthing is going on.

Amazing what a small video clip can do to me... A senator telling stuff...and I burst like a ballon.. kinda weird.

I must have keept up alot of crap inside me for some time now..
sorry bout that. I guess their is somthing rotten In the State of America..

or lets just say - everywhere..

cheers--

[edit on 10-9-2006 by Ram]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ram

I see your post. It worries me some that you are so down hearted. I don't know if you believe in God or not, but you have referenced the antichrist a few times in the past. Keep your chin up please...

Here's what I think is happening. I think these world elites (NWO people) have infiltrated the world on every level, including the Christian church. I believe they infiltrated the church with false doctrines, and have turned things that have already happened way, way back in the past (like Christ's time & after) and have made the modern day church believe that these things are yet to come. I think they know the bible, and since they have made the church people believe in an anti christ as a future event... that's how they will bring about their evil savior and take control of the world. It's satan really behind all of this.

How far will God allow this to go before he interviens? I don't know, but I have faith in the fact that everytime satan has tried to take control of the world in the past, God has been there to put a stop to it! But first the people have to cry out to God, and they aren't at that point yet to ask God to help! I believe the greatest tribulation already took place, and that was to come down on the rebellous JEWS..that rejected Christ. I believe the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD was that tribulation. But the people today don't know much about that history of what took place during that time...and it was horrific! There were earth quakes, death, famine, war on a grand scale.
Check out the links below if you have time. It's a lot of history about that time.

That was the time of Daniels 70 weeks of punishment, that was the time of Jacobs trouble. Anyhow, I believe we are in the period of time when Satan has been let loose for a season, and he knows his utter distruction in near, so he has all out vengence, his last stand you might say before he is cast in hell for ever! I hate him, and I can't wait till he's burning in hell!

I hope this doesn't sound like a bunch of rambling, be of as much good cheer as you can muster, all's we can do is sit back and watch the world elites through satan try to bring about their messiah...remember me telling you about that plan to set Saturn/Jupiter on fire with nuclear bombs? That's how they will make "their" messiahs bright star appear in heven... Satan mocks, and copies everything that God does, so it's no wonder that he will try to do this, just like the North star showed up on the night Christ was born in Jerusalem over 2000 years ago.

I believe the Zionist jews are the seed of satan, and doing his dirty work. That's not to say I believe all jews are bad, but Christ said in the book of revelations that there were fake jews..."I know those who say they are jews, and are not..but are of the synogoge of satan" If Christ said there are fake jews... then I believe it. They are behind, all the banking in the world, all the media....they have infiltrated everything!

I'm not trying to preach to you, just telling you what I believe is going on.... and I believe God will foil their plans when the people turn back to him (God) and cry out for help. Even the Roman Empire was one of satans plans to take complete control of the earth, and then the refermation started through Martin Luther, and he took every opportunity to expose the wile of satan through the roman empire...and when the people saw that was going on, and turned back to God....The Roman Empire finally fell. It's no different today, history is just repeating itself once again. So I guess we can expect to have another Dark ages? Theres lot of rumor about it, lot of books about it too... I will look into that more.

Sorry if there are any spelling errors...
Jen
**Edit to add more links

Triblulation, Danile 70 weeks
More on this history past
Dark Ages
The Original Source for the dark age page

[edit on 9/10/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Here's where I found that article about the Illuminati trying to ignite Jupiter, maybe that sounds crazy....maybe not so crazy though. A supposed signs & wonders, or a fake impersonation of such an event that one might wonder if it's from heaven above?

The following article is part of a series of articles relating to an Illuminati plan to ignite Jupiter as a "sign in the heavens" that will herald the coming of the New Age Christ [Antichrist]. You should read all related articles to get the full picture and understand why we reported it.

In the first article NEWS1260, posted mid-March, 1999, Cutting Edge made
public the Illuminati plan to set Jupiter on fire and reveal Antichrist precisely 13
weeks later. We did our scientific homework, showing that this feat was impossible
according to the scientific community. We specifically concluded that, if Jupiter was going to be ignited, God would have to allow Satan to ignite it by supernatural power.

We also did our homework to verify the importance of the dates and positions of the planets, as the Illuminati planned to use these positions at these dates. . Although we were skeptical, we know that Bible prophecy foretells of signs in the Sun, Moon and stars and that the Antichrist will have awesome supernatural powers.

We know that we cannot count on the word or plans of the illuminati; however, we do know that we can count on the word of God. If there were any chance that this feat could be accomplished, we wanted to make sure that our readers would know that it was not a sign of the second coming and be deceived into thinking the Antichrist was God. It would have been foolish and irresponsible for us to keep silent on the matter.

After publication of the first article we began to get many new opinions from scientists that Jupiter could actually be ignited, as well as many confirming that we were right and Jupiter could not be ignited. We also began to get new possible dates for the event from former occultists. Then President Clinton made a statement about something that would light up the sky on new years eve which we wrote about in NEWS1331.

Prior to the December 6th, 1999, date we published another article on December 3, NEWS1338 , reminding our readers that we were skeptical of the Jupiter plan. Then, shortly after the December date passed, we published an article about the failure of the illuminati to pull it offNEWS1340, "Illuminati Fails To Illumine".

Since that time we have heard new proposed dates.

However, having said all this, we believe the plan to ignite Jupiter into a second Sun in our sky will occur, but according to God's timing, not Satan's. God is in control of the timing of the entire Tribulation Period. On several occasions, the Illuminati wanted to bring in their coveted New World Order, but could not, because of God's restraints. But, when the timing comes to ignite Jupiter, and you see a new Sun in our sky, you will have been forewarned that this new Sun is of Satan, not God. You will also know to expect the soon appearance of Antichrist. What is that old adage? "To be forewarned is to be forearmed."

It is interesting that as all of this timing of Jupiter was going on, a plan was made public that the great pyramid was going to be capped on New Years Eve. When the plan became public, the Egyptian government appeared to cave in to public
pressure and cancelled the plan. Was it a cave in to public pressure or was it postponed because Jupiter did not ignite on December 6, 1999? The Cutting Edge Webmaster heard an MSNBC report on New Years eve that the Pyramid was going to be capped, but we have found not evidence that it was. When the pyramid is capped, the symbolism the Illuminati is flashing to the world that Lucifer has come to earth to reign and to rule. It means that Antichrist is soon to appear.

We want to make sure that when the Illuminati does cap the pyramid, our readers know exactly what is going on and what to expect. It is foolish indeed to be uninformed and unprepared.

At this time we have seen that the Illuminati has not been able to ignite Jupiter on either the Dec 6th or Dec. 31 dates and we are hearing new dates. We cannot be sure whether they tried and failed or whether the whole plan has been rescheduled. We remain skeptical. But we feel that it is better to be informed and prepared than surprised and unprepared.

Source

I'm not sure where the information origonally came from...but I'm looking for it!

Ram

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Larger Size

new calendar..
I marked the 24:11 days - and the 13 days before and after..
Lets see if it means anything...

Yes - there is alot of symbolism in the Old Roman Uniforms...
Today we even see the police shields pictured with cevlar shields that looks very Roman in shape.

Saturn on fire... Yea maybe..

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yeah....alot of symbolism of the Old Roman empire! Even the eagle. Thanks for the calendar ram.

Ram

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I find symbolism everywhere..

Like - I have been searching the truth ever since a girl broke my heart. Took my soul and ripped it appart.

That's the real reason how I started searching for the truth about our planet. And I recognize the hatred - that emitted from that girl, the lies. I see how lies can damage an entire civilization, because of my own personal experience.

Im loosing interrest...Cause I get get so angry these days.

I see how people get caught In the Illusion - how they never left it.
How they never found a reason to search for the truth... Why should they?

That is my symbolism...
You don't search for the truth unless you need to...

Ram

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
But it's about time... look at this new stuff information America

Do I need to say wake up yet again?

oh - my moods these days...
im so sorry, really am...

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Ram]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Pakistan 'role in Mumbai attacks'

Seven blasts hit Mumbai's busy commuter network
Pakistan's intelligence agency was behind the train blasts in Mumbai in July that killed 186 people, Indian police say.
The attacks were planned by the ISI and carried out by the Islamist militant group Lashkar-e-Toiba, based in Pakistan, Mumbai's police chief said.

AN Roy said the Students' Islamic Movement of India had also assisted.

Source.

Pakistan said behind Mumbai blasts

MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian police said on Saturday they had found evidence that Pakistan-based Islamist militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba carried out the July 11 serial blasts in Mumbai and Pakistan's military spy agency was behind the plot.

"We have solved the July 11 bombings case. The whole attack was planned by Pakistan's ISI and carried out by Lashkar-e-Taiba and their operatives in India," A.N. Roy, Mumbai's police chief, told a news conference.

ISI or the Inter-Services Intelligence agency is Pakistan's military spy agency.

Source.< br />

India suspects Pakistan of complicity in the Mumbai bombings.

Ram

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
good find Implosion..

Pakistans psy ops spy thing...secret police - sound like..Just plain .

weird..

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Since 911, it seems the US has been putting pressure on Pakistan to act as an ally in "The war on terror".

Pakistan in America’s War against Terrorism: Strategic Ally or Unreliable Client?

Musharraf's decision to join the U.S. war on terrorism didn't reflect a structural transformation in Pakistan's policy. It was a result of tactical considerations aimed at limiting the losses that Islamabad would suffer because of the collapse of the friendly Taliban regime in Kabul. Rejecting cooperation with Washington would have provoked American wrath and placed at risk Pakistan's strategic and economic interests in South Asia.

Some cooperation between the United States and Pakistan is necessary to wage the war against terrorism, but that cooperation must not evolve into a new long-term strategic alliance. Washington should view Pakistan, with its dictatorship, failed economy, and insecure nuclear arsenal, as a reluctant supporter of U.S. goals at best and as a potential long-term problem at worst.

Source.

If i was a total paranoid, I would have to ask at whose behest Pakistan's intelligence agency allegedly acted in this instance.

[edit on 3/10/06 by Implosion]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join