It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The week of Satan 622

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I have made a calender over the 19th nuke america bunker thread..
Which ended up in the 622 arrest. Of the seven. And now it seems my information bag just got to big to post this in other threads, so i made a thread here just for this - case.

It all started on the now closed thread.[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread210902/pg1]June 19, 2006

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I just wanted to say i really enjoy your work..i can see your very dedicated to finding the truth..under this mess we call society...If i can think of anything to add to this discussion i will later...my main focus is on Planet X lately..srry

Ram

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have no idea why this thread was moved to personal predictions...And dreams.
This is about politics.. But hey there are many ways to kill a thread..

This is way above Top secret.. lol*
Anyway - SonOfMan - please pickup your new Avatar in your U2u

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Ram]

Thanks a bunch for removing my Thread to Dreams and predictions...
This has nothing to do with Dreams nor Predictions..

This really sucks - thx alot.

This is a political conspiracy influenced by religion.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

your new Avatar in your U2u

Thanks a bunch for removing my Thread to Dreams and predictions...
This has nothing to do with Dreams nor Predictions..

This really sucks - thx alot.

Use that gripe function, or U2U someone. I think it sucks too, as this is blatently nothing to do with dreams or personal predictions, but events which has happend already out there in consensus reality. Also, when we conversed via U2U, the point I made to you is obviously redundant. This is good work, nice one.

Ram

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Even the date 23 is included in this package..Have a look..Its all there. lol*

I accidetly deleted the U2u i got from the modder who removed the thread to this place... Can't remember who it was..
This is really sad..

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ram, good work. However I am sure there is a lot more info you have not included. I am looking forward to reading about it. You kind of jumped around a bit, so I am not too sure where you are going. But I can tell you have really been shook up by your findings. Please tell more.

Ram

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Allright - thx WorldWatcher

------------------------------------
Allright - For now i have not included the names of the days.
But i have found out some interresting information today, after talking to my brother.

Thursday - The day of the arrest/Miami.

Thursday - originally comes from the word Thor - which happends to be an ancient Danish or skandinavian God - Who like Zeus loved to play with Thunder.

It is Said - That Thor was ridding in a Wagon across the skies - And Thunder is actually the sound of the wheels from he's wagon - People feared him.

Here comes the thing - Thors Wagon was driven not by Horses, but Goats, who didn't eat Grass but meat/blood. I can't help think of the picture of Satan represented by a Goat.

Friday: Also an ancient Skandinavian profile called Freja -
In Danish we call Friday: Fredag
My brother today told me, Freja originate from the idea about a Witch - Who also drove around in a wagon - Not driven by Horses, or Goats - But cats - There is see a connection to ancient Egypt - And the cats, who guards the gate - when we die. Cats and egypt must mean somthing - i dont know yet.

But Friday - 23 june 2006 - we burned Witch Dolls in the fires. Same day as the sun solstice - Or the longest day in the year, where Earth is going back towards the sun in the eliptic line... ect. The thing is it's not every year it happends on a Friday, but it did this time..
Freja Friday - Cats.. Witches...

By the way - witch hunt started in year 906 - maybe it has aconnection to the dates in that week - that i don't know.

What we need here is to understand the connection actually goes way back in history. And bring the peices together..

One thing is - What is an egyptic Obelisk, that i think the Kim lil rocket symbolised.

There might be much more in this than just what i have found - And it would be amazing if you could help find out what could have happend that week.. Other than the date of Satan actually was hidden..

Im out the door (got work to do)
Now i gave you some info - hope you can find more...To add to this mystery

thx..
PS: changed hight to 680 pixels - picture

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Here comes the thing - Thors Wagon was driven not by Horses, but Goats, who didn't eat Grass but meat/blood. I can't help think of the picture of Satan represented by a Goat.

The image of Satan as a goat recalls to my mind the idol Baphomet.

During the judicial proceedings against the Knights Templar, assertions were made that the knights engaged in pagan idolatry. Statements had been obtained from former knights, stating that the order secretly worshipped idols, one of which was named as Baphomet. Such confessions were obtained under torture and were later recanted; therefore their validity is questionable. The Templar idols were variously described as having a human skull for a head, as having two faces, as a cat-like creature or alternately as a bearded head; most of these likely originated from the veneration of saint's relics, while the idol of Baphomet was thought to have been an Old French bastardization of the word Mohammed (see Etymology). In later legends, the idols were said to have been worshipped by the Knights Templar as their source of fertility and wealth.

In his 19th-century Occultist reincarnation, a well known depiction shows Baphomet in the form of a winged humanoid goat with a pair of breasts and a torch on his head between his horns (illustration, top). This image comes from Eliphas Lévi's 1854 Dogme et rituel de la haute magie (English translation Transcendental Magic, its Doctrine and Ritual). Lévi considered the Baphomet to be a depiction of the absolute in symbolic form and explicated in detail his symbolism in the drawing that served as the frontispiece:

I understand that this may be a bit of a reach, but it is said that the Knights Templar still exist these days. "In what guise?" I hear you ask. Well:

Ironically, the truly interesting part of the Knights Templars Saga began only after the order was liquidated. According to the generally accepted view, the order went underground, developing a deep animosity for monotheistic religions and the Church in particular and, in the long-term, transmuted into the organization known today as Freemasonry. The Masons' antireligious philosophy and involvement in revolutions and political movements is a consequence of their Templars ancestry.

Source.

More evidence hidden in plain sight? Am I reaching? I dunno...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I fail to understand why the supposed meanings of the dates is relevant.

What was revealed in syncing the julian calander and the gregorian one?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I fail to understand why the supposed meanings of the dates is relevant.

What was revealed in syncing the julian calander and the gregorian one?

If someone subscribes to the idea that the number 666 in the bible refers to a date [as many seemed to right here on ATS in the run up the the aforementioned day], then it might help to use the calendar in use at its the time of writing.

The Julian calendar was introduced in 46 BC by Julius Caesar and took force in 45 BC (709 ab urbe condita). It was chosen after consultation with the astronomer Sosigenes of Alexandria and was probably designed to approximate the tropical year, known at least since Hipparchus. It has a regular year of 365 days divided into 12 months, and a leap day is added to February every four years. Hence the Julian year is on average 365.25 days long.
Source.

The Gregorian calendar is the calendar that is used nearly everywhere in the world. A modification of the Julian calendar, it was first proposed by the Calabrian doctor Aloysius Lilius, and was decreed by Pope Gregory XIII, for whom it was named, on 24 February 1582 via the papal bull Inter gravissimas. Its years are numbered using the anno Domini era, based on the perceived birth date of Jesus Christ.
Source.

Simple fact being, if the number 666 refers to a date, then it could have been the date in the Julian calendar, and not the Gregorian. With that pointed out, we are able to look at the events of the latter date, and see if anything happened that might in some way be significant.

Come on, surely you could have worked that much out for yourself?

Ram

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Satanists from the Church of Satan, founded by Anton LaVey in 1966, usually claim that Baphomet is the name of their identifying sigil, a point-down pentagram enclosing a goat's head, surrounded by five Hebrew letters spelling out LVYThN (לויתן, "Leviathan").

Leviathan: This is a connection to Thor again, i think.
Leviathan was a Biblical sea monster referred to in the Old Testament - that God had a fight with.
And again Thor - Did the same thing - He fought a giant worm that could reach around the globe and eat it's own tail. (midgaardsWorm)
So infact - this could mean that Thor and God are the same God. You know The christian God Sounds alot like The old Skandinavian God Thor.

Thursday -could there for mean Gods day. wtf!!
My brother also told me just now - that a God named Javhe Also fought a giant sea monster...

Why is a point-down pentagram enclosing on the goat's head, surrounded by five Hebrew letters spelling out LVYThN Leviathan? God fought against Leviathan.

here is some quotes

"In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea."

"Thou didst crush the heads of the Leviathan, thou didst give him for food to the desert people."

The midgaarsworm Thor fought, Went around the world till it bite it's own tail, cause it was to big.

"O Lord, how manifold thy works, in wisdom you have created them all. So is this great and wide sea... there go the ships and the Leviathan which you have created to play with"

I come to think of the word Valiant and Leviathan. The drill was called Valiant Shield - I don't know if this has any connection.
I will surely keep looking - for whatever im looking for - it might take some time

Leviathan

I now think this thread is about what that week meant symbolic - and what difference it made in the world politics.

conspiracy goats

PS:Thor had two goats named: Tandgnjost & Tandgrisner

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
An exersice took place called "Valiant Shield" - And that was the date of the three (666).

Ok, taking a break for a few from discussing connections that may or may not be valid, here is a little info on "Valiant Shield":

Valiant Shield was a large wargame conducted by the United States Navy near Guam (in the Pacific Ocean) in June 2006. The exercise began on 19 June 2006 and lasted for five days, concluding on 24 June 2006. Thirty U.S. warships, including the supercarriers USS Kitty Hawk, USS Abraham Lincoln, and USS Ronald Reagan, as well as elements of the U.S. Coast Guard, were involved, with 280 aircraft and 22,000 personnel. According to the Navy, Valiant Shield focused on cooperation between military branches and on the detection, tracking, and engagement of units at sea, in the air, and on land in response to a wide range of missions.[1] It was the largest military exercise to be conducted by the United States in Pacific waters since the Vietnam War, and it was also the first time observers from the People's Republic of China were allowed to view U.S. wargames. The exercise marked the first of what will become biennial exercises involving different arms of the U.S. military.
Source.

Whichever way you cut it, it was one almighty show of force by the US in a possibly troublesome part of the world, However, I find no reference of anything untoward happening as it was undertaken.

Meanwhile, the North Korean missile saga that IIRC started in the week in question appears to be rumbling on:

WASHINGTON — North Korea has not completed the steps needed for testing a long-range missile, a leading senator said Tuesday after a private briefing from Defense Department officials.

"There are certain steps that would have to be taken if it were imminently to be launched. And those steps, as yet, have not taken place," said Sen. John Warner, R-Va., chairman of the Armed Services Committee.

Warner said North Korea would have to "remove certain infrastructure" before a missile could be launched, though he did not specify what he meant. Satellites would detect those steps, he said.
Source.

However, it now seems that the US isn't alone in wishing action to be taken:

North Korea Missile Moves Prompt Japan To Take Action
Tue, 27 Jun '06

Agrees To US Deployment Of PAC-3s, Moves Up Planned Radar Tests
In the latest development over North Korea's threatened test of its Taepodong-2 long range ICBM, neighboring Japan has agreed to allow the United States to deploy Patriot interceptor missiles on American bases by the end of the year.

The agreement, reached this weekend, marks the first time the two sides have reached an accord on placing batteries of Patriot Advanced Capability-3 missiles on Japanese soil. The missiles are designed to intercept ballistic missiles, cruise missiles or aircraft... surely a matter on the minds of the Japanese lately, in light of North Korea's recent saber-rattling.

In fact, Japan's Yomiuri Shimbun newspaper reports Tokyo and Washington have also signed an agreement to expand their cooperation on a joint ballistic missile defense shield, committing themselves to joint production of interceptor missiles.
Source.

[edit on 27/6/06 by Implosion]

Ram

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Ok, taking a break for a few from discussing connections that may or may not be valid, here is a little info on "Valiant Shield":

This stuff can quickly get to big to hold in my mind. But one thing im sure of, is that these terrorist - uses dates that correspond to somthing mythical - These people are massmurderes, and have affected our world - with fear.

There are reasons it can be insider jobs - hehe - don't we have other words for this than jobs..christ..
That is all we think of - jobs..by the way.

one - The elite wouldnt give a damn if they in their rituals, and since childhood have seen people get killed infront of their eyes - I know - without blinking that i would hate to say to anyone - go kill this and that - cause they are in way of our power. Personally im not raised to do such things. And at the same time use dates for the killings makes me think there is somthing behind it, like a faith that numbers are connected to somthing. like a religion of some sort.

You know like when the sun stand this high at the skies and the date is a specific number. Month and year - This event has to take place just in case. like 911 411 77.
For some reason i think we only remember the dates with the BIG BANGS - Explosions and havoc.
I mean - What if this bloody thing is taking place all year?!?!?
But not always needs a loud bang and 4000 people dying.

What if these numbers keep happending - and the actions taken each time does not include an Atomic Bomb or Planes crashing into The world trade center?

What if this is an ongoing theme - every month - just for manipulation purpose. And we just happend to discover it this time - even though there was no big explosions, but the result was fear - Mission complete, we scared people & Good job.

But again - this would mean that we should be manipulated by somthing within our own borders.
I say - we might just found a silent attack on America - or a effect-attack, cause i saw the effect the day after the Arrest in Miami took place.. And we can see the effect on the discussions. Im black your not white,whut?!? are you a racist - NO im noooot! and so on..

Total confusion... Ill say that was an Attack on 6/22 - inspired by the Julian Calendar.. Running side by side of the Georgian. And i could not have found this without your help anyway - we all did it.

I just say, hey look at these dates. And what K wrote..About the FBI - dont call them you will become a target of extraordinary..somthing.
And it happend - FBI caught seven people. And i would not be surpriced if the number 7 - fit's in somwhere in this puzzel. I will keep looking.....

Im sorry if im jumping around a bit - Im confused and this is completly new to me.
And i don't understand it completely myself yet.. And maybe there is nothing to understand... But.. Things has chaged since that arrest i think.

An attack bigger than 911 the news wrote/said - come on.. Talk about "creating fear!" - this has a massive effect on our minds.

We where bombarded that week - with propaganda - and huge killer-rockets, Iraq / Iran / N.Korea / Putin / EU - And it continues... And is being inprinted in the history of mankind - over again. Fear fear fear...

I just ask - why why why..

And latest news BBC June 25 2006-

Swedish police have removed a suspected bomb belt from around the waist of a man who claims he was abducted and forced to wear the device.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

This stuff can quickly get to big to hold in my mind. But one thing im sure of, is that these terrorist - uses dates that correspond to somthing mythical - These people are massmurderes, and have affected our world - with fear.

I don't know about you Ram, but the following inspire me with fear just as much as any terrorist attack:

Jean Charles de Menezes (7 January 1978–22 July 2005) was a Brazilian electrician living in Tulse Hill in south London, United Kingdom. Menezes was shot and killed at Stockwell tube station on the London Underground by unnamed Metropolitan Police officers. Police later issued an apology, saying that they had mistaken him for a suspect in the previous day's failed bombings and acknowledging that Menezes in fact had no explosives and was unconnected with the attempted bombings.
Source.

Early on Friday, June 2, 2006 police raided two houses on Landsdown Road, Forest Gate, London, acting on intelligence that there was a viable chemical device located at the premises [1] Two men were arrested, brothers Mohammed Abdul Kahar and Abdul Koyair, on charges covered by the Terrorism Act.[2] During the raid, Abdul Kahar was shot in the chest by the police and was taken to the Royal London Hospital. It was later reported that the shot was fired accidentally by the armed officer leading the operation.[3] According to media reports, 250 police officers[4] were involved in the raid and Lansdown Road, Rothsay Road and Prestbury Road were closed to the public whilst investigations were carried out. [5]

In the same raid, an unnamed and unrelated family, renting a neighbouring terraced house from the father of the two arrested men, was also raided in conditions that have been described by their lawyer as "as lawless as the wild west".[6] A restriction on aircraft flying below 2,500ft was imposed on the East End for four days[1]

No chemical materials were found at the premises[7] and the two brothers were later released without charge in the evening of June 9.[8] After the two men gave a press conference on June 13, the Metropolitan Police apologised for the "hurt" caused.[9]
Source.

The whole reason we have for armed officers running around the capital of my once great country shooting seemingly innocent people with little to nothing by way of public outcry is this:

The 7 July 2005 London bombings were a series of coordinated suicide bombings that struck London's public transport system during the morning rush hour.

At 8:50 a.m. (BST, UTC+1), three bombs exploded within 50 seconds of each other on three London Underground trains. A fourth bomb exploded on a bus at 9:47 a.m. (nearly an hour later) in Tavistock Square. The bombings led to a severe, day-long disruption of the city's transport and mobile telecommunications infrastructure.

Fifty-six people were killed in the attacks, including the four bombers, and about 700 injured, of whom about 100 required overnight hospital treatment or more. The incident was the deadliest single act of terrorism in the United Kingdom since Lockerbie (the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 which killed 270), and the deadliest bombing in London since the Second World War.

Police investigators identified four men whom they believe to be suicide bombers. These are the first suicide bombings in Western Europe.[2] As of April 2006 it is believed that the bombers acted alone on a shoestring budget[3], although al-Qaeda did claim responsibility after the bombings.
Source.

A series of bombings that may or may not have happened with prior knowledge of those in government:

A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.

Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.

The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:
Source.

Now I focus on the use of attacks in the UK to generate a climate of fear in which the police can carry out such outrageous acts without a murmur from the populace at large, because it happens to be my country of residence.

Now, as you have mentioned, the "Miami 7":

Seven men charged with conspiring to bomb the Sears Tower in Chicago and the FBI building in Miami were entrapped by a federal informant, lawyers for two of the suspects said on Monday.

An indictment issued last week accused the men of pledging loyalty to Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda and seeking the group's support to "wage war" against the U.S. government.

The person they thought was an al Qaeda representative was actually an FBI informant, U.S. Justice Department officials said.

Albert Levin, the court-appointed attorney for suspect Patrick Abraham, said he believes his client was ensnared by the informant.
Source.

A couple of "Miami 7" threads: Here and here.

More seemingly innocent people claiming governmental foul play. Why would the US government stoop to such measures? Why? To attempt to preserve the climate of fear in the country sparked by 911. A gentle reminder to the population at large that, "Hey! They're still out to get us!" Too cynical? Perhaps, but you can safely say that I am in agreement with you about creating a climate of fear to justify outrageous acts. After all it wouldn't be the first time in history that attacks were faked to create a justification for military action:

The Gleiwitz incident was a staged attack on 31 August, 1939 against the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz (Polish: Radiostacja Gliwicka) in Gleiwitz, Germany (now Gliwice, Poland) on the eve of World War II in Europe. It was one of several actions in Operation Himmler, a German project to create the appearance of Polish aggression against Germany, which would be used to justify the subsequent invasion of Poland.
Gleiwitz incident.

However, to attempt to link all of the above with the original premise of this thread, the arrests happened on 22/6, corresponding to 9/6 in the Julian calendar, and not 6/6. Here I feel, if there were a link to numerology in either calendar format, it breaks down. At least as far as the 6/6/6 route goes. However, I will endeavour to keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Come on, surely you could have worked that much out for yourself?

You know, I didn't realize that the Julian was a month off, I saw the 6-6-6 on the Georgian calender corresponded to the 24th on teh Julian calender, thinking it was June 24th, not May 24th. So, uhm, nevermind. *slithers off*

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Leviathan was a Biblical sea monster referred to in the Old Testament - that God had a fight with.

Tiamat is similar to leviathan also, and there are other myths where the supreme god has to fight a monster from the seas, even some where the 'ever dying and becoming reborn' son of a god has to do this. Some of those myths might provide further researches.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Good Job buddy
Yes you certainly deserve a break.I did a lit of digging myself, and found a few things for now...

Have you ever heard any of these names for sun-gods? Ra, Osiris, Baal, Shamas, Adoni, Molech, Tammuz, Baal-peor, Bel, Mithra, Appollo, Bacchus, Hercules, Ashtoreth, Chemosh, Dagon, Diana, Jupiter, Juno, Venus, Saturn, and Ishtar. All of these were SUN-gods; you recognize that the name Ishtar very easily takes us to the word "Easter."

Leviathan: This is a connection to Thor again, i think.

Yeah that’s in Job 41, interesting too Ram, if you read that pretty carefully it sounds like a dragon***One of Satans other names***

All this has got me thinking, so I did somemore digging, and found a couple of other things.

www.enterprisemission.com...
This site had some interesting thing to say, concering the julian calendar. More confusing brain rocking dates, including 911, the PLO peace treaty signed in Sept 4, 1999....but in the contract was not to take effect for seven more days...Sept, 11, 1999. I wish I could quote it here, but it's too much.

Shangri La
It has been seriously suggested by the US Pentagon that one of the aborted targets of the 11th September 2001 attacks may have been Camp David, in Maryland. ‘Camp David’ is, to say the least, very evocative of ‘Camp Temple Solomon’ of the original Knights Templar. And to the Arabs ‘Camp David’ is, above all else, the place where the Egyptian President. Anwar Al Sadat, signed the first peace treaty with Israel with Prime Minister Menahim Begin on the 17th September 1978. The original name of Camp David was, in fact, Shangri La, and was first established by President F.D. Roosevelt in 1941-2. It was subsequently renamed ‘Camp David’ during the administration of President Eisenhower in 1953, apparently after his grandson, David Eisenhower. Camp David is the traditional place of retreat of US presidents since F.D. Roosevelt created the ‘camp’ and where many of had come to ‘see the whole world very clearly during times of conflict and strife.’ To Arab and especially Egyptian fundamentalists, however, Camp David is thought of as the place where Sadat ‘betrayed’ the Muslim people. So much was Sadat’s action vilified by the fundamentalists, that it caused him his life in 1981. Camp David was, quite obviously, a very hot target for 11th September terrorists.

But could there have been an undetected ‘fifth’ target other than the twin towers of the WTC, the Pentagon and the aborted Camp David targets? And if so, what would the terrorists have selected? Again, we must resort to the same symbolic ‘language’ made up from the strange Kabalistic-Judeo-Christian-Templar brew that appears to be the trade mark of the 11th September attacks.

The Woman with the Star

We have seen how the so-called 32 Paths or ‘degrees’ of enlightenment were associated with the ‘rebuilding’ of ‘Solomon’s Temple’ as well as with the idea of the Masonic ‘Blazing Star’ or pentagon. We have seen how this ‘star’ was also linked to the Egyptian five-pointed symbol of Sirius, especially in the Tarot card called the ‘Star’ and represented by a woman wearing a seven-pointed star on her head. Often the Kabalistic Sephiroth or Tree of Life, with it’s distinct 22 ‘paths’ and 10 ‘emanations’ is also shown next to the woman with the star. ‘The Star’ is card numbered 17 and is preceded by cards 16, known as ‘The Tower’, and then card 15 known as ‘The Devil’. ‘The Tower’ card, which is thus in the middle of this series, depicts a gruesome scene showing a very tall building whose top part has been struck by lightning and has caught fire, and with people falling off the building. Often next to this burning tower is shown the Sephiroth. Card 15, ‘The Devil’, shown the ‘goat of Mendes’ (Satan) fronted by a five-pointed star or pentagon. In view of the striking imagery of these series of Tarot cards to the actual targets of 11th September, as well as the connection of the Tarot to the Scottish Rite, we cannot be blamed to wonder if the terrorists had the Tarot in mind when they planned the attacks?
For when we project these Tarot images on the actual geographical landscape of the 11th September attacks, we can easily identify two of the target areas: the ‘Tower’ with the WTC, and the ‘Pentagon’ (Devil), the latter the ‘Great Satan’ of the terrorists, with the US Pentagon. But if we are reading this grusome ‘message’ correctly, there should also be the ‘women with the star’ in this scheme, and more precisely somewhere on the ‘other side’ of the WTC towers. And when we look for her, there she is: the Statue of Liberty, a ‘women’ wearing a tiara or crown in the form of a ‘star’. Less known to the general public is that the cornerstone for the Statue of Liberty was placed in a solemn ceremony in 1884 organised by the Masonic lodges of New York. Again, if we are reading the ‘message’ correctly, there should be some association between the Statue of Liberty and the ‘Blazing Star’ or Tarot ‘Star’. We recall that the latter were identified to Sirius, the star sacred to the Egyptian goddess Isis. But how could there possibly be a connection with this Egyptian icon and the Statue of Liberty? Odd enough, there is. For the Statue of Liberty, which was designed by the French sculptor Bartholdi and actually built by the French Engineer, Gustave Eiffel (both well-known Freemasons), was not originally a ‘Statue of Liberty’ at all, but first planned by Bartholdi for the opening of the Suez Canal in Egypt in 1867. Bartholdi, like many French Freemasons of his time, was deeply steeped in ‘Egyptian’ rituals, and it has often been said that he conceived the original statue as an effigy of the goddess Isis, and only later converted it to a ‘Statue of Liberty’ for New York harbour when it was rejected for the Suez Canal. The ‘star’ on the head of the Statue of Liberty might, therefore, be seen as the star of Isis, Sirius, who rising marked the ‘New Year’ of the ancient Egyptian calender and which now had ‘drifted’ to the “11th September” of the Coptic-Egyptian calendar …and by a fluke of destiny to the ‘Date of Infamy’ of PLO-Israeli peace treaty when it coincided with the Jewish and Coptic ‘New Years’.

Edit**Fixing quote

[edit on 6/28/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Bearing in mind that Anwar Al Sadat was attempting to bring together the three major religion, Islam, Christianity (Copts) and Judaism, this date now takes a particular sinister meaning in the wake of the terrible 11th September attacks.

But could the terrorists have known all this? Mystical Kabala has been practiced by Muslim mystics for centuries. As for Knights Templar mysticism, these are said to have originally derived from the contact of the Christian knights with Muslim sages and Sufi mystics during the Crudades and even after. In short, for any self-respecting Muslim mystic like many found in organisation such as Al Qaeda, all this is, quite clearly, is kids’ stuff.

The question is: who’s talking to whom?…

Far fetched? But so was the 11th September attack.

Only ‘Time’ will tell.

Man oh man how do these ppl [the powers that be] sit around and play with all these symbols, and numbers and plan this crap???? Holy cow I can see why you are tierd Ram!!! Also I ran across this....reaching?? Maybe but we have Coast Guard cutters with names like

Boarding 27 commercial fishing vessels and two pleasure crafts within 10 days can be quite taxing on any Coast Guard crew. Fortunately, the crew aboard the Coast Guard Cutter Valiant, homeported in Miami, rose to the challenge between April 25 and May 5 during a living marine resource patrol in the Gulf of Mexico. In all, the crew of the Valiant sited the vessels with 103 violations, resulting in three vessel terminations.

Coast Guard Sector New Orleans orchestrated the operation, nicknamed Operation Leviathan, and in addition to the Valiant, included personnel from:

• Coast Guard Station Grand Isle, La.

• Coast Guard Station Venice, La.

• Coast Guard Cutter Razorbill, homeported in Gulfport, Miss.

• Coast Guard Cutter Pompano, homeported in Grand Isle

• Coast Guard Cutter Sturgeon, homeported in Grand Isle

• Coast Guard Cutter Pelican, homeported in Abbeville, La.

• Coast Guard Air Station New Orleans

• Coast Guard Aviation Training Center Mobile, Ala.

www.d8publicaffairs.com...

Just thought I'd throw that in...Operation Leviathan!
More code names?

Ram

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

7/7 London

working on the tube killin picture - later..

7 - 22 - 7 wtf?!

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I thought I would post the dates of each major terrorist attack attributed to al-Qaeda to date. For point of reference if nothing else. I don't know, please let me know if I've missed something.

Tuesday, 11 September 2001:

The attacks began with the hijacking of four commercial airliners. With jet fuel capacities of nearly 24,000 U.S. gallons (91,000 liters),[4] each aircraft effectively became a flying incendiary bomb:

American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the north side of the North Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC) at 8:46:30 a.m. local time (which was Eastern Daylight Time, or 12:46:40 UTC).
United Airlines Flight 175 crashed into the South Tower at 9:02:59 a.m. local time (13:03:11 UTC), an event covered live by television broadcasters who had their cameras trained on the building
American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 a.m. local time (13:37:46 UTC).
United Airlines Flight 93 crashed in a field in southwest Pennsylvania just outside of Shanksville, about 150 miles (240 km) northwest of Washington, D.C., at 10:03:11 a.m. local time (14:03:11 UTC), with parts and debris found up to eight miles away. The crash in Pennsylvania is believed to have resulted from the hijackers either deliberately crashing the aircraft or losing control of it as they fought with the passengers. No one survived in any of the hijacked aircraft.
Source.

Saturday, 12 October 2002:

At 23:05 (15:05 UTC) on 12 October 2002, a bomb hidden in a backpack ripped through Paddy's Bar. The device was small and crude, but killed the backpack owner, likely a suicide operative. The injured immediately fled into the street. Fifteen seconds later, a second much more powerful car bomb of close to 1,000 kg, concealed in a white Mitsubishi van was detonated by remote control in front of the Sari Club. Windows throughout the town were blown out. The explosion left a one meter deep crater [2]. There were scenes of horror and panic inside and outside the bars. The local hospital was unable to cope with the number of injured, particularly burn victims. Many of the wounded, of all nationalities, were flown by the Royal Australian Air Force to hospitals in Darwin and other Australian cities.

Shortly before, a third bomb detonated in the street in front of the American consulate in Bali. This bomb caused a slight injury to one person, and only modest damage. It was packed with excrement for maximum moral damage.

The final death toll was 202, the majority holiday-makers in their 20s and 30s who were in the two bars. Many Balinese/Indonesians working in Kuta also were killed. Hundreds more people suffered horrific burns and other injuries. The largest group among those killed were holiday-makers from Australia with 88 fatalities. The Bali bombing is sometimes called "Australia's September 11" because of the large number of its citizens killed in the attack. Although in absolute terms of numbers killed, the American attacks were many times worse, the numbers become more comparable when Australia's far smaller population is taken into account.
Source.

Thursday, 11 March 2004:

The 2004 Madrid train bombings were a series of coordinated bombings against the commuter train system of Madrid, Spain on the morning of 11 March 2004, which killed 192 people and wounded 2,050

At 08:00 emergency relief workers began arriving at the scenes of the bombings. The police reported "numerous victims" and spoke of 50 wounded and several dead. By 08:30 SAMUR, the emergency ambulance service, had set up a "field hospital" at a sports facility at Daoiz y Velarde. Hospitals were told to expect the arrival of many casualties. Bystanders and local residents helped relief workers. At 08:43 fire fighters reported 15 dead at El Pozo. By 09:00 the police had confirmed the death of at least 30 people; 20 at El Pozo and about 10 in Santa Eugenia and Atocha.

Also at 08:00, a "cage operation" (operación jaula in Spanish), designed to prevent terrorists from fleeing the city went into effect and started affecting transportation in, out and around the city. At 08:45 RENFE, the national railway operator, shut down all rail traffic in to and out of Madrid, and Line 1 of the Madrid metro was closed for security reasons. At 08:56 the police sealed off all streets adjacent to Atocha and evacuated the station. At the same time, RENFE closed the stations at Chamartín and Príncipe Pío, the other train stations in Madrid.
Source.

I find it fascinating that 911 days separate the 911 attacks on the US and the bombings in Madrid documented above. Significant?

Thursday, 7 July 2005:

At 8:50 a.m. (BST, UTC+1), three bombs exploded within 50 seconds of each other on three London Underground trains. A fourth bomb exploded on a bus at 9:47 a.m. (nearly an hour later) in Tavistock Square. The bombings led to a severe, day-long disruption of the city's transport and mobile telecommunications infrastructure.

Fifty-six people were killed in the attacks, including the four bombers, and about 700 injured, of whom about 100 required overnight hospital treatment or more. The incident was the deadliest single act of terrorism in the United Kingdom since Lockerbie (the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 which killed 270), and the deadliest bombing in London since the Second World War.
Source.

I hope that's some use. I think I'll see what, if any connections there are between the above dates. Maybe at some point, my random rambling will turn into something more productive, don't hold your breath though.

[edit on 28/6/06 by Implosion]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join