It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The week of Satan 622

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This should be the tube killing Calendar 22 july 2005

I added "the 13 days after" on top

It seems so far that they take the numbers 13 days - ahead and after the event.
I added that to the London Bomb also..

the number 13 - is absolutly included in this...

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Ram]

Ram

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Again - 13 days from and to the event creates the numbers - mirrored in the Julian, and Georgian calender.
And if i take the numbers on top of each other - and minus - It makes 13

wtf!!??

so 911 is also created by the same bunch - Whom ever they are.

I would like to know where the sun and moon comes into the picture.. I think that is all that is needed to break the code..folks..

Ram

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Right now im convinced, that the Julian Calendar is involved in the Terror attacks. And all the other plots. days and weeks.

What can that mean?
And what does 13 means?

hmm.... These calendars seems to be made with 13days in difference. back and forward.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, at the risk of overloading this thread with far too much useless information, I thought I'd calculate the time elapsed between each terrorist attack:

From 11/09/01:
From and including: Tuesday, 11 September 2001 [911]
To, but not including : Saturday, 12 October 2002 [Bali bombing]

It is 396 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 1 year, 1 month, 1 day excluding the end date

Alternative time units
396 days can be converted to one of these units:
34,214,400 seconds
570,240 minutes
9504 hours
56 weeks (rounded down)

Duration calculation results
To, but not including : Thursday, 11 March 2004 [Madrid bombing]

It is 912 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 2 years, 6 months excluding the end date

Alternative time units
912 days can be converted to one of these units:
78,796,800 seconds
1,313,280 minutes
21,888 hours
130 weeks (rounded down)

To, but not including : Thursday, 7 July 2005 [London bombing]

It is 1395 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 3 years, 9 months, 26 days excluding the end date

1395 days can be converted to one of these units:
120,528,000 seconds
2,008,800 minutes
33,480 hours
199 weeks (rounded down)

From 12/10/02:
From and including: Saturday, 12 October 2002 [Bali bombing]
To, but not including : Thursday, 11 March 2004 [Madrid bombing]

It is 516 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 1 year, 4 months, 28 days excluding the end date

516 days can be converted to one of these units:
44,582,400 seconds
743,040 minutes
12,384 hours
73 weeks (rounded down)

From and including: Saturday, 12 October 2002 [Bali bombing]

It is 999 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 2 years, 8 months, 25 days excluding the end date

999 days can be converted to one of these units:
86,313,600 seconds
1,438,560 minutes
23,976 hours
142 weeks (rounded down)

From 11/03/04:
From and including: Thursday, 11 March 2004 [Madrid bombing]

It is 483 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 1 year, 3 months, 26 days excluding the end date

483 days can be converted to one of these units:
41,731,200 seconds
695,520 minutes
11,592 hours
69 weeks

See a pattern?

I'm pretty sure these numbers are gonna drive me nuts......

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ram...I'll see what I can dig up on the Sun, and Moon thing

Terror attacks & the Julian calendar....it sure looks like you have stumbled onto something

Edit** To add this link. I sort of scanned this Ram, but I have noisy kids at home right now, and I can't hear myself think
I'll have to print it and read it later, but I see references you may be interested in

www.theorderoftime.com...

[edit on 6/28/2006 by jensouth31]

Ram

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   

By Nygdan
Tiamat is similar to leviathan also, and there are other myths where the supreme god has to fight a monster from the seas, even some where the 'ever dying and becoming reborn' son of a god has to do this. Some of those myths might provide further researches.

This i good find nygdan - Are all myth originating from one story? could be the question. That way religion could be an complete illusion - And, what a waste of human time... - Prison Religions - i heard some body say..

Tiamat
Leviathan
Midgaarsworm
Did i get them all ? i think not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Implosion
Meanwhile, the North Korean missile saga that IIRC started in the week in question appears to be rumbling on:

This is crap - That Rocket seems to be out of the headlines - totally..

Can you see how they just make a world of illusions - to keep us stupid and full of fear? - I know we still have no proof - but look at it!.. Now the news is about people killing people in Gaza.. What a cheerful planet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by jensouth31
read it later, but I see references you may be interested in www.theorderoftime.com...

That link tells about wars and the respect for the moon. omg.
It seems weird but that is just another sign that these leaders are not making up things randomly.
They don't get an idea - and just do it whenever they want.

This is another clue that they follow astrology - the position of planets and stuff.

So you see - The people who lead the world, are never gonna listen to the people no where -

This could mean that it goes all the way back to the Maya's - And Ancient Egypt.. So on so forth. These old civilisations where into planets to i think.

And did you see that article where the sun came into a cave in England link to a cave

There is a saying - follow the money...

there most be a saying..
Follow the Astrology...-----> Find the Bastards.

13:
When i look at the calendars - 13 and 31 - often stand on top of eachother - no way we can miss seeing that connection. And again - Illuminati loves to mirror stuff.

Woha!! TERRORSTORM alex Jones 1 hour 52 minutes..
(hmm - i need popcorn)

[edit on 29-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

by Implosion
Meanwhile, the North Korean missile saga that IIRC started in the week in question appears to be rumbling on:

This is crap - That Rocket seems to be out of the headlines - totally..

Can you see how they just make a world of illusions - to keep us stupid and full of fear? - I know we still have no proof - but look at it!.. Now the news is about people killing people in Gaza.. What a cheerful planet.

North Korean Missile Launch HOAX?

Ten days ago, the New York Times and its sister paper, the International Herald Tribune, ran a pair of breathless stories, warning us that North Korea's long-range Taepodong-2 missile was being fueled for "take off." Worse, the weapon could have the ability to "deliver chemical, biological or perhaps nuclear warheads to targets as far away as the continental United States."

Worldwide hysteria followed. Condi Rice called it a "provocative act." The Japanese prime minister said they would "respond harshly" to a launch. The Pentagon shouted that its missile defense system was ready to go. A former SecDef and a former VP called for preemptive strikes on North Korea.

But cracks in the story appeared almost immediately. No one could really say what this Taepodong-2 really looked like, or what it could do. Responsible reporters recalled North Korea's history of saber-rattling stunts -- and its anemic track record for testing missiles.

And then there was the fuel and oxidizer supposedly being loaded into the missile. Corrosive stuff, it could eat through a missile's metal casing in two or three days. Which meant that the Norks had to launch quickly, or not at all. With every day this missile "crisis" dragged on, the less likely it became.
Source.

More lies to keep the little people in a state of fear?

[edit on 29/6/06 by Implosion]

Ram

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's gonna take a hard effort to put this together..
And im not really - feeling super great about this.

I think i need a break from all this depressing stuff.

People dying and stuff... It's really heavy on the mind, to wanna help..
I take a few days of..My organism really needs to.

before i turn into a reptile anyway.
j/k

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If I understand, you are saying "they" are using 'structures' from the julian and georgian calenders to determine on which dates to have attacks and other "Shock inducing" incidents?

What woudl be a good test of this? A prediction no? Do you see any way to 'rank' the dates that are within these 'strucutres', such as the mirroring structure, etc and predict which ones should be very 'inticing' dates for '"them" to have something occur on?

Ram

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yes - "they" - yea you get the idea.
The reason i came to start with the religion history was that - I have heard of bloodlines cooperations working together. Going way back in history - the idea is that it's the same bloodlines that control the world as - from way back in time. Names and logo's has just changed - and even religion has changed - logo and names.
But fundementaly it's the same people/bloodline that rules this world from that top of the pyramid - Also that symbol on the dollar bill.

And while we are finding clues that alot of religions are one and same - I wonder what that pyramid means - could it mean it comes from Egypt - Before the ice-age perhaps.
And all that talk about pyramids around the globe - could really point to the idea that it's still those people from that time - dancing around the top of the pyramid.

Even making insane rituals - really creepy rituals.

To predict another "Shock inducing" incidents - could mean we should go back to those religions and find out what occupied them - and what are the rituals. - did they use the sun and the moon - and maybe even planets to determine when they where going to - "strike"?

I think to test this we should atleast know the times for full moon and sun solstice.
Cause for what ever reason - these "they" must thereby think that this Astrology and moon fase's works on humans - as moon can affect water. And all that about planets. And i think that could really be the Secret we are not suppose to know about.

One more thing - Those calendars i created - have some strange connection to the number 13.
I should try and make the Madrid *Calendar also.

I also tried making a cardboard with holes in it - in photoshop - Cause i came to an idea that maybe they use some sort of code - paper - with holes in it - to move across the calendar.
Must be some sort of Indiana Jones idea i got that from.

I use this calendar converter to create the calendar in photoshop. If anyone is interrested in creating one - maybe another kind also. Keep all possibilities open - we might find somthing.

I have to find a sun calendar if such exist..To add it to the calendars..To see if there is a connection.

I think it's important to have pictures of the calendars - for me it's more easy to look at if i can see it. The weird thing is - that if we go 13 days back - and 13 days forward from the attacks (on the calendar) - the same numbers pop up in each end. Again in a mirrored form. I came to think of the eagle with two heads when i found out that.

And i don't think it's "just the Masons" anymore - i don't think Masons go that high.

By the way - as i can see it - it would be almost impossible to predict a date for anything these days - it seems everthing has gone completly out of control..
Somthing happends everyday now. People are getting used to violence...
It's scary.

Ram

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think somone has been into my computer and deleted the Calendars.

Must be a hacker of some sort.
The entire folder is gone. I never mess up my work..
also my avatar folder is gone..

Got damn.

I will so far call it a false alarm - and hope i just deleted these folders myself.
And continue this

I will make the Calendars bigger now - so you can edit them yourself in your photoshop..
New calendars i give to you - so you can see it and print out - i found some strange connections between the different attacks - even though they happend on different years and so on..ect.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

I have to find a sun calendar if such exist..To add it to the calendars..To see if there is a connection.

Heres This site
www.crystalinks.com...

AZTEC VS. MAYAN CALEDARS
The Aztec Calendar was basically similar to that of the Maya. The ritual day cycle was called Tonalpohualli and was formed, as was the Mayan Tzolkin, by the concurrence of a cycle of numerals 1 through 13 with a cycle of 20 day names, many of them similar to the day names of the Maya.

Where the Aztec differed most significantly from the Maya was in their more primitive number system and in their less precise way of recording dates. Normally, they noted only the day on which an event occurred and the name of the current year. This is ambiguous, since the same day, as designated in the way mentioned above, can occur twice in a year. Moreover, years of the same name recur at 52-year intervals, and Spanish colonial annals often disagree as to the length of time between two events. Other discrepancies in the records are only partially explained by the fact that different towns started their year with different months. The most widely accepted correlation of the calendar of Tenochtitlán with the Christian Julian calendar is based on the entrance of Cortés into that city on November 8, 1519, and on the surrender of Cuauhtémoc on August 13, 1521. According to this correlation, the first date was a day 8 Wind, the ninth day of the month Quecholli, in a year 1 Reed, the 13th year of a cycle.

The Mexicans, as all other Meso-Americans, believed in the periodic destruction and re-creation of the world. The "Calendar Stone" in the Museo Nacional de Antropología (National Museum of Anthropology) in Mexico City depicts in its central panel the date 4 Ollin (movement), on which they anticipated that their current world would be destroyed by earthquake, and within it the dates of previous holocausts: 4 Tiger, 4 Wind, 4 Rain, and 4 Water.

That #13 shows up

Then this is interesting too www.geocities.com...

The first visibility of the star Sirius on the morning sky, called heliacal rising, fell close to the Inundation of the Nile and was the beginning of the Ancient Egyptian solar year. The first new moon after the heliacal rising was the begining of the lunar year. 3,000 years ago the heliacal rising was in early July, currently it is around August 1st. Each lunar month was named after an Ancient Egyptian Goddess, God, or major festival. In a year with 13 new moons, the 13th lunar month was added to the end of the year.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This also has some tasty info. All this stuff is soooo freaking wierd!!!! And sinister
www.enterprisemission.com...

I'm trying to find a site that has something to do with "Occult rituals planned by the solar system" So I'm typing all kinds of wierd concoctions into my browser. Takes time

Edit**
And Oh Boy!!! This site says it reviels the "EXACT ILLUMINIST TIMETABLE FOR PRODUCING ANTICHRIST" I guess it's worth reading, as it links to NWO stuff.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

[edit on 6/29/2006 by jensouth31]

Ram

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
911 2001
411 2004
77 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13 is written all over these calendars...

Now i will get me some sleep.
The idea is to put in the sun and stuff - and see if it fits.
Good find Jensouth31

Red arrows are 13 days from the black arrow.. (just in case you wonder)

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
July 4 is exactly 13 days after Summer Solstice on June 21. OM Gosh

Do you really think all of this is coincidence. What are the odds? So what are we really looking at? We have President George Bush Jr. who is 13th cousin of Britain's Queen Mother, and of her daughter Queen Elizabeth and is a 13th cousin once removed of the heir to the throne, Prince Charles. Officially becoming the 43rd President on December 13th of a nation who had originally 13 colonies, who celebrates its independence day July 4 which is exactly 13 days after Summer Solstice on June 21. In this calculation, June 22 is counted as 'Day 1. Whom some consider this country to be the 13th tribe of Israel. Ephraim is the 13th tribe of Israel.

Bush who rules from the White House which the cornerstone was laid by a Masonic Ritual on Saturday, October 13, 1792, when the Georgetown Lodge No. 9 of Maryland gathered for the ceremony, which is surrounded by 13 approximately straight lines of avenues which L'Enfant planned for the city which were symbolic of the stripes of the national flag, laid out to receive the impress of the stars, which is also is laid out in a Satanic Pentagram. The south point which represents where the spirit of Satan is to dwell. The new Commander-in-Chief faced the sacred Egyptian obelisk, known as the Washington Monument, and took the inaugural omens and when you convert the 555 feet of height into inches, it comes out to 6660, which reveals the number of the beast imbedded in the sacred geometry of the structure. Whom our leaders have allowed the Illuminati to divide The United States into seven different regions geographically. Each region has a 13 member leadership council that coordinates with the local leadership councils.

Jan 13, 2002 at 1313 Military Time

I'm not one who usually makes predictions, but if the occult leaders are allowed to continue with surrounding our 43rd President with this number 13, then what's in store for us? Armed with the above info and if disaster is in the wind as it was with Apollo 13 then keep in mind that January 13th 2002 will be the 13th month of Bush's Presidency. Will our leaders announce some disaster at 1:13 (13:13) military time on January 13th.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

[edit on 6/29/2006 by jensouth31]

Ram

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This sounds like them.

Many of the Aztecs' religious ceremonies, including frequent human sacrifices, were performed at the Great Temple, located in the center of their capital city of Tenochtitlan.

-
okay im gonna fix some more calendars later -
My head needs some rest.
Good finds.. Enjoy the calendars.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm gonna post this here because that MOD closed our other thread...you know the June 19th Nukes attack thread well.......

Steve Qyuale is hosting on Coast 2 Coast Radio tonight for G. Noory And he said tonight [June 29,2006] That the Goverments are STILL in the BUNKERS.WTF???

I don't believe it is off topic to post this here giving the fact that Ram is seeing planned attacks happening based on the Julian Claendar, and based on the fact that this thread was started because the MOD closed the other one, which appears to still apply-because of the Bunkers..... Thanks Mod. I don't know where some of the people here find those MP3 downloads of shows, but I missed it, and my friend called in a panic to tell me that....I'd sure like to hear that??? Anyone??
Ram....do you see any correlations in the dates for the coming days??? Why are those filthy pigs still in the damn bunkers?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

www.stevequayle.com...

[edit on 6/30/2006 by jensouth31]

Ram

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I can't directly connect the moon phases and the sun solstice to the attacks.
It's Random i think.

So for now - it is all about the numbers.
Numbers could be important.

I tried to setup the moon phases - and the sun solstice into the calendar. But it made no sense - like the number 13 did.

Damn - maybe it's the planets, even the stars..

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Ram]

Ram

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Here is something about a prediction. Burning saturn

It's talking about how the Illuminanti is planning 7/7/08 to use 72 lbs. of Platonium to catch Saturn on Fire. I know it sounds crazy as all get out, they want it to heat up Saturns moon (Titan) by the year 20"33" So that in will be habitable for to live on.

So i was set up to make a calendar about that date - just to see what would come out..

Here ya go -
77 2008 (saturnOnFire)

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Now I'm thinking if "They" are going to light up Saturn, and make a new star out of it...so that it can heat up the Titan moon so they can live on it....but also they are going to bring about the Anti-christ..saying this is his star....why wouldn't they do it on 7/7/7?? Everybody relates the #7 with God, and since satan is a mocker of God, why wouldn't that date also possibly be pertenent?? If they want people to believe this is the christ, weak faithed Christians included. Talk about an endtime delusion....wow.
Thanks for the clendar Ram....do you see anything on 7/7/7??

I thought it was interesting how they were using Jupiter as a possible test run, when they crashed Galileo (sp?) into it, and the article says two? weeks later Jupiter had some sort of something coming out where they crashed it. Here's a link on another article that made it sound like they were trying to do that then, but their test failed. This is some pretty freaky stuff IMO.

The following article is part of a series of articles relating to an Illuminati plan to ignite Jupiter as a "sign in the heavens" that will herald the coming of the New Age Christ [Antichrist]. You should read all related articles to get the full picture and understand why we reported it.

In the first article NEWS1260, posted mid-March, 1999, Cutting Edge made
public the Illuminati plan to set Jupiter on fire and reveal Antichrist precisely 13
weeks later. We did our scientific homework, showing that this feat was impossible
according to the scientific community. We specifically concluded that, if Jupiter was going to be ignited, God would have to allow Satan to ignite it by supernatural power.

We also did our homework to verify the importance of the dates and positions of the planets, as the Illuminati planned to use these positions at these dates. . Although we were skeptical, we know that Bible prophecy foretells of signs in the Sun, Moon and stars and that the Antichrist will have awesome supernatural powers.

We know that we cannot count on the word or plans of the illuminati; however, we do know that we can
count on the word of God. If there were any chance that this feat could be accomplished, we wanted to make sure that our readers would know that it was not a sign of the second coming and be deceived into thinking the Antichrist
was God. It would have been foolish and irresponsible for us to keep silent on the matter.

After publication of the first article we began to get many new opinions from scientists that Jupiter could actually be ignited, as well as many confirming that we were right and Jupiter could not be ignited. We also began to get new possible dates for the event from former occultists. Then President Clinton made a statement about something that would light up the sky on new years eve which we wrote about in NEWS1331.

Prior to the December 6th, 1999, date we published another article on December 3, NEWS1338 , reminding our readers that we were skeptical of the Jupiter plan. Then, shortly after the December date passed, we published an article about the failure of the illuminati to pull it offNEWS1340, "Illuminati Fails To Illumine".

Since that time we have heard new proposed dates.

www.cuttingedge.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join