It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Miami seven

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
meeting several times with undercover FBI agent purporting to be an al-Qaida member.

Ok...now that we know FBI has agents playing al-qaida members, why can we be sure that wasn't those agents that recruited the 9/11 terrorists?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The whole deal seems strange.

from the one guy stating they just are a Bible extremist group,

then they hired a FBI to scout for them?

then they were under watched for months? lol i mean they didnt even have a direct target, its just weird....

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Hmmm..

Call me naive, but after viewing mug shots of the alleged; the boots, uniforms, machine guns, radios, vehicles (hummers?) and $50,000 cold cash are typical of street gangs

The government admits to having set them up. Their 'leader', Batiste, tried to contact islamic militants, but contacted an FBI agent posing as such instead. The government probably gave them enough money and contact to hang themselves with.

As an aside, one CNN newscast (cited by dgtempe above) states that 5 of them were arrested at a Masonic Lodge in Miami, and that Batiste was an Elder in the Lodge.

Ram

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
yea - good find dgtempe.. somone give her points..

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

This group of alleged home grown terrorists also used the name "brother" to associate group members.

Typically used in Christian following...

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but "brother" is a standard form of address in many african american communities, at least in the areas I lived (NY). So I doubt this is of any significance as a circumstantial evidence/argument.

Not only that, the term "brother" is used by other religions as well as Islam ...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was looking at the pictures of these guys and 2 of them look exactly alike except for the way they wear their hair.
Could they be twins?
Has anyone else noticed this too?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
abovetopsecret.com/forum/post

Originally posted by Chris McGee

Originally posted by HowardRoark
No one has paid much attention to Farrakhan in a while.

Maybe this was his way of getting some media coverage.

I noticed you posted about them being affiliated with Farrakhan's group on the ATSNN story. Where did you find that out? My searches are coming up blank on a link between them.

I base that on the "kill all the devils" quote from one of the accused.

The "White devils" is a favorite theme of Farrakhan's

While he himself probably isn't directly involved, his rhetoric is.

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 24-6-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Hmmm..

Call me naive, but after viewing mug shots of the alleged; the boots, uniforms, machine guns, radios, vehicles (hummers?) and $50,000 cold cash are typical of street gangs accepting as payoff..

I've seen enough of the Sopranos to know that, thank you very much!

ah ha..

First off I'm a long time lurker, first time replier. Ok, I agree with syntaxer. After I heard the details about this, I thought these guys are not terrorists, but are just trying to shakedown Al Qaeda for some cash. I mean they just needed to convince AQ that they were evildoers and get some cash from them. Then keep asking for more cash to sustain the "operation". They could go on leading AQ for some time. I mean it's not like AQ is going to come collect on their "loan" to these guys. These guys needed money and they found a very elaborate way to get it. I could be wrong, but the story just sounds odd.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Hooligan1974]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I mean it's not like AQ is going to come collect on their "loan" to these guys. These guys needed money and they found a very elaborate way to get it. I could be wrong, but the story just sounds odd.

I don't know what fantasy "gangsta" land you grew up in or watched on tv ... but in case you haven't noticed Al-Queda isn't exactly your "friendly neighborhood arms dealer with a soft side". These people will walk into a crowded coffee shop strapped with a bomb in hopes of killing as many people as possible, just to help them 'get their message out to the world'. You think these same people would have seconds thoughts about killing 5 Americans and 2 Haitians that lied and stole money/cars/guns from them?

And to the others that said these guys were set up "because they're black" or "from the ghetto" ... You really need to pull your head outta your own ass and do some research before you start spitting out ignorant statements built on racism. These guys had been spewing their Anti-America "kill all the devils" crap for months. They would try to recruit young people into their "cause". They made open threats and ran their mouths to anyone and everyone within listening distance.

SOMEONE finally decided that enough is enough and called the authorities. When would have been a better time for people to come forward and say something about these people? AFTER they had blown up the Sears Tower?? This group, according to witnesses, states many times that what they were going to do to the devils of America would be 100 times bigger and worse than 9/11.

If YOU were an officer of the law or an FBI Agent and you told about this group, their actions, plans and threats ... Would you intervene and shut them down, like what has happened. Or are you going to stand there and say .."Oh hell, these guys are just a few nickle and dime drug dealin ghetto rats from Miami, what the hell are they gonna do to America?" and brush them off.

You can be charged, tried and convicted of "Making Terroristic Threats" and you DO NOT need weapons, you DO NOT need a cash flow and you DO NOT even have to actually mean what you say. And the threats you make don't even have to be against America or the government. Case in point .. 2 guys get into a fight over a girl. Guy A gets beat up by Guy B. Angry and humiliated in front of the girl and other people, Guy A threatens to burn down Guy B's house. Guy B calls the cops. Guy A is arrested, charged, tried, convicted and sentenced for "Making Terroristic Threats" ....

And one more thing ... After 9/11, the threats and planned actions of this group could be considered TREASON against the United States, which is punishable by death. Thomas Jefferson, while President, shot and killed a man on the White House lawn for Treason.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
While he himself probably isn't directly involved, his rhetoric is.

Far wasn't the first to call whites devils. This cult/religion is apparently called the Seas of David. CNN interviewed another member, who (obviously) wasn't arrested. He stated that they worship Allah BUT revere the 'regular' bible.

They seem to be one of the many amalgamation religions out there today. I don't think that they have anything to do with NoI (and, of course, Nation of Islam has nothing to do with.....Islam (
) )

Fact is, regardless of it being a 'set up' or sting operation, these guys wanted to purchase weapons and swore oaths to al qaida, they even, apparently, have this on video tape. I mean, 'entrapment' is all well and good a defense for, say, drug dealing, heck, even murder, but not mass murder or terrorism.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
"Fact is...." == Nygdan

Many do not observe the slamming details for terrorism. How right you are.

"This means - if you are a conspiracy-nut - You are a target of FBI. " == Ram

This is more of a concern, I think. Everybody is a conspiracy nut in some way, Ram. And
for the most part, I do not think it should hinder you in any way. Where the paranoia should
focus is clearly on "why" these folks were singled out. I have already tried to illustrate this
in a related forum and will use the same quote here. Just think about the content. Today,

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said : "They were persons who for whatever reason came to view their home country as the enemy."

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
But they weren't targetted, they themselves sought out contacts in the world of terror networks, they contacted, fortunately, an under-cover agent possing as a terrorist (or, perhaps, a terrorist, who is also an informant).

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Where the paranoia should
focus is clearly on "why" these folks were singled out.

Okay, let's focus on WHY these people were "singled out" ..

1) Seven young men arrested in a plot .. to bomb the Sears Tower in Chicago and a federal building in Miami.

2) All had taken an oath to al-Qaida and sought help from someone they believed was a member of the terrorist organization.

3) Batiste met in December in a hotel room with someone posing as a representative of al-Qaida — SOMEONE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS SAY WAS ACTUALLY AN AGENT OF A COUNTRY FRIENDLY TO THE UNITED STATES.

Gonzales said “the individual they thought was a member of al-Qaida was present at their meetings and in actuality he was working with the South Florida Joint Terrorism Task Force.”

4) An indictment handed up Thursday, which identified Batiste as having recruited and trained others beginning in November 2005 “for a mission to wage war against the United States government.”

5) To obtain money and support for their mission, the conspirators sought help from al-Qaida, pledged an oath to the terrorist organization and supported an al-Qaida plot to destroy FBI buildings.

6) Batiste met several times in December 2005 with a person purporting to be an al-Qaida member and asked for boots, uniforms, machine guns, radios, vehicles and $50,000 in cash to help him build an “‘Islamic Army’ to wage jihad’.”

7) Batiste said he would use his “soldiers” to destroy the Sears Tower.

8) In February 2006, Batiste told the “al-Qaida representative” that he and his five soldiers wanted to attend al-Qaida training and planned a “full ground war” against the United States in order to “kill all the devils we can.” His mission would “be just as good or greater than 9/11.”

9) The group came to law enforcement’s attention when Batiste approached an individual about waging jihad inside the United States. This unidentified individual went to authorities with that information and later posed as an al-Qaida member.

10) Residents living near the warehouse said the men taken into custody described themselves as Black Muslims and had tried to recruit young people to join their group. Tashawn Rose, 29, said they tried to recruit her younger brother and nephew for a karate class.
She said she talked to one of the men about a month ago. “They seemed brainwashed,” she said. “They said they had given their lives to Allah.”

11) The person they believed to be an al-Qaida representative gave Batiste a digital video camera, which Batiste said he would use to record pictures of the North Miami Beach FBI building, the indictment said. At a March 26 meeting, it went on, Batiste and Burson Augustin provided the “al-Qaida representative” with photographs of the FBI building, as well as video footage of other Miami government buildings, and discussed the plot to bomb the FBI building.

There ya go ... 11 points for you to 'focus your paranoia' on as to WHY these people were "singled out".

The seven defendants were charged with conspiring to “maliciously damage and destroy by means of an explosive” the FBI building in North Miami Beach and the Sears Tower in Chicago.

They were are also charged with conspiring “to levy war against the government of the United States, and to oppose by force the authority thereof.”

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
"But they weren't targetted" == Nygdan

Agree. I did not say they were. I simply meant when the Attorney General goes on national television to address certain
individuals as he did, they have been "singled out", have they not ?

"There ya go ... 11 points for you to 'focus your paranoia' on as to WHY these people were "singled out". == Digital Zombie

Well, you did the long version quite well. I still believe the Attorney General did the concise, accurate summary. My paranoia ? You missed
something I think. I was addressing the leaps of logic that reach conclusions like conspiracy nuts are targets of the FBI. Not my
conclusion, not my leap, not my paranoia.

Ram

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It's to late to wake people up now. I told you.

You can't possible comprehend the magnitude of this arrest.
All that really matters, is what gets out in the news.

You will either be in the Red Zone or the Blue zone, though it's an illusion being built up. And on 6/22 - they made another mile-stone in mindcontrol. Im actually amazed how they made this happend - without anyone seeing it.

I can see it - and i know what they have done.
I can't say it, cause it could start a civil war in America.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

I can see it - and i know what they have done.
I can't say it, cause it could start a civil war in America.

Oh dear, well you've convinced me with all of that 'proof'. Not. After watching more of the news on this, it really does appear to me to be exactly what they say it is....a homegrown terror plot. Sorry, but no proof of Titor's upcoming civil war just yet, Ram.

Ram

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I didn't give you any proof mam.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
How to Recycle Fear and maintain Control...

Feds Raid Patsy “Terror Cell” in Miami

In a repeat of the Ottawa theatrical event, the alleged terrorists, with “possible ties with Al Qaeda” (of course), are “teenagers and young adults,” according to the International Security Research & Intelligence Agency, billed as “analysts and experts at your service to identify, analyse and assess any issue related to your safety and your entreprise’s and/or institution’s.” In short, it appears the FBI has exploited the naiveté of kids, more accustomed to blowing up skyscrapers in video games than in real life.

According to the aforementioned “source,” the dupes in Miami are possibly “Black Muslims,” although this was not mentioned by the corporate media as of this writing (AG Gonzales is scheduled to hold a press conference). “Sources say the arrests reflect the government’s concern about so-called ‘homegrown terrorists.’ It’s a threat FBI Director Robert Mueller discussed during a recent speech in New York,” ABC News continues. Translation: increasingly, the “threat” is domestic, thus a police state becomes more palatable at home, with “Black Muslims” (i.e., the Nation of Islam) and other boogiemen replacing distant and less hysteria-inspiring cave-dwelling terrorists.

In other words, this whole affair is a government set-up, engineered to hype the “homegrown” threat of domestic terrorism, that next phase of the neocon effort to trash the Constitution and further militarize society in preparation for World War Four, the generational crusade made in Israel and transplanted in America, the only nation on earth with the required military prowess and a population sufficiently brainwashed and easily frightened by phony terrorists.

I must say a Great Show once again!

First Ottawa - now This!

I have to admit, using Black Muslims as the "Terrorists" is very Smart - playing the old Divide and Rule card, which almost never goes wrong; and ofcourse bringing back old memories from the days of the Slavery.

Very Smart.

But the problem is, they are NOT Muslims!!!

Framing Nuwaubians as “al-Qaeda” Wannabes

Reading the ill-informed and hysterical garbage put out by the corporate media about the alleged Miami terrorists, or patsies rather, it becomes obvious the people arrested are not Muslims at all.

Instead, they appear to be “just a local African-American cult which mixed Judaism, Christianity and (a little bit of) Islam. It seems to be a of vague offshoot of the Moors group founded by Dwight York [aka Malachi Z. York ],” writes Juan Cole. York is the leader of the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors.

“Nuwaubianism is an esoteric cosmology, a collection of religious teachings, and a set of cultural practices that is multifaceted and ever-changing."

In short, York and the Nuwaubians have nothing to do with Islam or “al-Qaeda,” as the dissembling corporate media would have us believe. Obviously, Osama bin Laden, or the myth of Osama bin Laden, would consider the Nuwaubians infidels, even more than the phantom al-Zarqawi considered Shi’ites infidels to be slaughtered in numbers, or so the Pentagon has told us over the last couple years.

Obviously, the corporate media is telling outrageous lies about the Nuwaubians, facilitating a brazen effort to convince the American people they must now fear “homegrown” terrorism, even if the terrorists believe in David Icke’s shape-shifting reptiles instead of Allah.

Interesting no?

But here is another Illuminating Fact about this event:

Sears Tower Arrests: US Government Creates Another Al-Qaeda Cell

We shouldn't be lapse in our understanding that the Sears Tower is indeed the target of deranged terrorist masters who want to destroy America. Internet speculation that the landmark would be attacked on April 19, 2004 was rubbished by many and yet a derailing of the plot was quietly announced that very day yet given no play in the establishment media.

In March 2004, Silverstein Properties bought the tower in an $800 million deal. Larry Silverstein's penchant for large insurance pay outs, coupled with the strange coincidence of buildings only owned by him collapsing on 9/11, makes for a dangerous combination.

The Sears Tower is indeed under threat - not from government created patsies, but the elite itself.

Ram

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Obviously, the corporate media is telling outrageous lies about the Nuwaubians, facilitating a brazen effort to convince the American people they must now fear “homegrown” terrorism, even if the terrorists believe in David Icke’s shape-shifting reptiles instead of Allah.

Yea - and that is us - the Conspiracy nutcracks..

Good post Souljah..

Someone - give this mate, some points..
before the Gestapo arrive..

It was the attack on 6/22 - an invisible attack from the elite.
A furious attack on the human spirit. it has double the impact on human mind than 9/11. And you didn't even see it comming. And you don't even know it has happend on 6/22.

The return of the Antichrist has been completed - and he is now roaming the planet.
It happend monday the 19th june 2006. (666)
And the mark/stamp/introduction/cermony of the beast was on 22nd june 2006. (69) or (696)
He celebrated on the fourth day 23th june 2006. (10th)

Myself - i don't believe either in God nor in Satan -
This is just information you need to know -

I can't tell you if it's true - or false - this is just information.
And i don't care - and i have nobody i hate.

[edit on 24-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Perhaps some might consider this merely coincidence. (I don't)

Larry Silverstein bought the Sears tower in 2004 for approx. $800 million. We all known and come to love Larry Silverstein's large insurance pay outs from tragic terrorizing events.

realestatejournal.com

It seems he's either the prime target, or the prime contributor to the cause.. Good thing he didn't pre-emtively "pull it" this time around.

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 24-6-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join