It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Miami seven

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I found two contradicting statements involving the seven young men arrested in Miami.

Apparently, home grown terrorists described as 'Black Muslims' plotted to bomb the Sears Tower and to destroy FBI buildings. The seven individuals - ranging in age from 22 to 32 - had taken an oath to al-Qaida with the ring leader 'Batiste' meeting several times with undercover FBI agent purporting to be an al-Qaida member. Batiste had asked for boots, uniforms, machine guns, radios, vehicles and $50,000 in cash to help him build an "'Islamic Army' to wage jihad',"

However, the father of one of the boys said his son and his friends studied the Christian Bible together in Miami. This group of alleged home grown terrorists also used the name "brother" to associate group members.

Typically used in Christian following...

What gives?

[edit on 23-6-2006 by syntaxer]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
maybe he only told his father they studying the Christian Bible, so to not raise any concern or suspicion about anything.....

hmm hmmm could be....

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A picture of the Miami Muslim Seven

Yep, they fit the bill...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Syntaxer, You go first.

What do YOU think it is? I have my ideas but it would be fun to hear yours first.

Did i hear that we only caught 7 but 32 are still "missing"? I love the way we have to be successful at something and at the same time, leave enough behind to keep the fear going.

G'head.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
OMG, Syntaxer, i miss you when you go away.

Those pictures!!! They all look, well....the same. I'd hate to be of "colour" and be in Florida right now.

Ram

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
dgtempe - Free speech is over - And it ended on 22 june 2006. or 6/22 if you like...............

You might as well take away that picture in your signature.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Syntaxer, You go first.

G'head.

Geeze, well... Some ATSers (especially Americans) might consider covering their ears right about now, or at least turning the other way before I actually go ahead and say this..

I think if there is a conspiracy involved, it has now shifted against the black people of America. Actually, considering the history of riots and assassinations, this is nothing new to America. So, not only do young black male teens make the 6 o'clock news for crimes against society, they are now effectively being brought in to the same category as Al-Qaeda, Islamic extremists, and the War on Terror.

Above, I see ghetto thugs within those mug shots, ask yourselves if it impacts the way you view Al-Qaeda now..

(FYI: My intentions are not to insult various ethic nationalities, I get free passage being of Asian decent)

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I look at this and other recent "terrorist" bust like this. They look for people with an extreme opposing opinion and then basically set them up. These guys couldn't do any attack major or not without money which they obviously didn't have. They were then set up with the prospect of I'll get you money, what would you be willing to do. With this type of thinking on both sides, you're going to get "potential" terrorists to continue the fear for as long as need be. Set up and knock them down and you win all the time.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I would love 1 minute with them and ask them what Islam and being a Muslim is.

That would give me the answer.

Syntaxer, only someone very narrowminded would take offense at what you said. Anything is possible and i agree with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hmmm..

Call me naive, but after viewing mug shots of the alleged; the boots, uniforms, machine guns, radios, vehicles (hummers?) and $50,000 cold cash are typical of street gangs accepting as payoff..

I've seen enough of the Sopranos to know that, thank you very much!

ah ha..

Ram

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
check this out FBI Terror Sting

June 23, 2006: Rebecca Wakefield reports Miami on the Investigation that led to the arrest of seven men on conspiracy charges

This means - if you are a conspiracy-nut - You are a target of FBI.
End of story. Alex Jones was Right.

Ram

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
To Refresh your memory:

monday the 19th was monday 6th. june

Thursday the 22nd was Thursday the 9th june
-------------------------------------------------
This just passed by without ANYONE notice a thing.
It went exactly as K told us - He was not told plan B.

Now it's too late! to wake up people!!

Today people burn witches - by the way.

And in an - absolut - way - This reminds me of witch hunting.
Witch hunting-law Started in year 906 by the way.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
They were then set up with the prospect of I'll get you money, what would you be willing to do. With this type of thinking on both sides, you're going to get "potential" terrorists to continue the fear for as long as need be. Set up and knock them down and you win all the time.

You know i'm not one of these that buy into the whole 'fear' thing. But, Worldwatcher i'll have to agree with you about setting them up and knocking them down. I'm not convinced it is about 'fear', but this whole thing stinks in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No one has paid much attention to Farrakhan in a while.

Maybe this was his way of getting some media coverage.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I agree with syntaxer about what he said there being black and doesn't suprize me at all look what happen in new orlean man I hate this I can't wait to leave to an other county when I can cuz it getting worse and worse.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
No one has paid much attention to Farrakhan in a while.

Maybe this was his way of getting some media coverage.

I noticed you posted about them being affiliated with Farrakhan's group on the ATSNN story. Where did you find that out? My searches are coming up blank on a link between them.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
This group of alleged home grown terrorists also used the name "brother" to associate group members.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but "brother" is a standard form of address in many african american communities, at least in the areas I lived (NY). So I doubt this is of any significance as a circumstantial evidence/argument.

Legally, the question is tricky. Even if I doubt they were capable of attacks, much less on the scale of 9/11, they effectively entered a conspiracy and asked for money to perform a "hit". This is somewhat similar to murder for hire schemes. It will require a heck of a defense to prove that "they didn't really mean it". It's possible, though.

Based on information we have at this point, it's grey area at best. They could have been a street gang, a bunch of schmucks, or - who knows - a group of disgruntled young men who aspired to rise to "greatness" and place in history by committing mass murder. You know, that is also possible.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
CNN INTERVIEW-Video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

....For those who missed it. Please watch it.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
However, the father of one of the boys said his son and his friends studied the Christian Bible

They could've easily converted. I had heard that they were members of hte Nation of Islam.

This group of alleged home grown terrorists also used the name "brother" to associate group members.

They're black.

I don't think them using the word 'brother' means that they were christians, or muslims for that matter.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Nygdan]

Ram

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The one thing i come up with - This is a way to target normal conspiracy people. Who has maybe to much knowlegde about the Illuminati and Masonic history.

They had a problem, called "Conspiracy Theorist"

Sollution is to alienate "Conspiracy Theorist" More than ever. Telling the publich that ideas of the occult, and Terrorism does not work together - that makes you a terrorist.
But what you find, if you search for awnsers - Is you find, that the Illuminati and likewise Masonery - are into occult spiritisme whorshipping - only at higest levels.

Bohemia Grove ect.

They have by that, made a shield against Conspiracies - And by that Shut peoples mouth...
What was the name of that drill, by the way? Thats what i think - Even though it's now criminal to think.

But as G. W . Bush said the other day - about the polls "It's Absurd"

The only thing we can do - Is to be silent. Cause i think they want us to fight eachother...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join