It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey! Calling all ATS members.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
*looks around nervously*

Ok, so yeah, it was reptilian agenda. I have moved past that now, and I lurked for quite a while. Then April 20th of this year, I decided to join up, and now I can kick myself for not starting sooner!! Better late than never I suppose, but I would have liked to have participated a lot more before this late time.

General Eyes - "I was doing a routine search for information on the Illuminatus..." That is one of the reasons I love this site so much! How many other places could you type a response like that and not get sent to Shady Pines!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Search Engine is the answer for me as well. I believe I was looking for some more information on David Icke, and found this place.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, when I first started using the Internet , about 5 years ago I found a site similar to this one or maybe it was this one and I lost it in my computer.

One day I decided to look for it and that is how I found this site.

I love ATS because I can find news on here before it is ever seen on TV.

I check in more than several times a day to see if there are any new posts.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A friend, who somehow disappeared, told me about Area 51 over MSN.

Decided to do a bit of research on it, and I ended up here.

Funny thing is, ATS ended my 10-year computer gaming addiction

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
just looking at government secrets i already knew (time waster but its cool)

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pitt
"Skin Walker Ranch" just the name gives me the creeps....

I know, fascinating place. Shame the thread about it on the Paranormal Forum was locked

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Pitt
"Skin Walker Ranch" just the name gives me the creeps....

I know, fascinating place. Shame the thread about it on the Paranormal Forum was locked

Someone needs to open a decent thread on the Skinwalker ranch. One that doesn't involve tresspassing with firearms. Its a valid subject that we all should be exploring.

As for how I got here. I believe I was reading something posted on another conspiracy board and in the article there was a link to ATS. I clicked on it and never looked back.

jra

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't remember exactly how I found ATS. I was searching for something. Probably something relating to Greys or Area 51 or something along those lines. That would have been around 2000 when I started coming here I think. I always had an interest in conspiracy stuff (probably from watching too much X-Files
) I know my info says I registered in 2002, but I seem to remember being here before 9/11 and I also seem recall a time when we had to re-register since they changed the forums rather significantly or something? Or maybe I'm just going crazy. Either way I remember when this place was a lot smaller and it's been neat to watch it grow.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was passing Earth when I seen a few tourists from Mars, or was it the hollow Moon, hovering over New Mexico. I stopped to take a look too, ended up buying a place here. Got a PC for looking at Earth women, stumbled onto this site and have been here ever since.

Going home to see my Mum in 2097. Once this water turns heavy!

McP.

(and NO. I do not have a link to prove this. And it as not already been posted. And no this comment does not belong somewhere else!)

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yeah.... I have to go with the search engine too
I don't recall what kind of sinister things I was looking up however.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It started with George Neury, Coast to Coast AM and some research into John Titor brought me here.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My brother Seagull talked me into checking it out. So I did and I have alot of fun on this site.
I enjoy the people in this community a great deal. I've recommended it some of friends.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I remember in 7th grade just looking around the internet and one site would lead to another and so on and eventually I was on some sites talking about the glass tubes on Mars and I thought it was amazing. Well I wasn't really interested again for a few years after but one day I decided to search for them again and I think I just typed in 'Mars Glass Tunnels' in google and it brought me to a thread from ATS, and I've been here ever since.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I found it on google

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
A link in an article on Stan Deyo's website to Valhall's thread about Oklahoma Detention Camps for Katrina victims. I read .....I read.....I read.....still reading.

Kanza

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
search engine
I think I was looking for info on area 51 and have been hooked ever since.
I think I chech in atleast once a day!!!!!

I love this site!!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Don't really remember. I found it accidentially. lol

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A coworker turned me on to ATS. Too much time and computer access will do that.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is a totally bogus way of starting a thread. Should be closed, but I'll put my two cents in. I found it when I was investigating 911. Sight came up in the search. And, I like to say, that this is the best sight I have ever been to. It is most informative, and you really get a great synopsis of current events.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well while I was in jail I came across some crazy guy talking to me about reptilians and a map of some secret alien bases in the west, including some place called china lake? I only gave the guy credit because he actually moved a pencil by waving his hand in front of it. He told me he used to be able to levatate books and even whole piles of them. I finally rationalized it as him just knowing how close his hand has to be and how far off the pencil hangs before the force of gravity kicks in.

He explained to me that all the missing kids are almost all abducted by special forces units and given to the reptilians which are actually what everyone thinks as vampires, because they emit some hormone into the blood for only the first time they are umm well you know .

Of course once the gaurd came in the next night and read off a list of at least half a dozen meds he had to take, I pretty much had it all summed up that he was just some twisted, looney that read about some of those fantasy theories on the internet.

Anyways once I got out of jail I figured I would look up some of the wierd information he passed on to me. I am pretty sure one of the terms I searched brought me here, but I do not focus on what I consider all the fantasy stuff anymore, including the reptilians. I enjoy the large information network and the news is pretty much all.

Either way I am glad I came here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join