It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey! Calling all ATS members.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:
Tea

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Bibliophile Googled UFO's or something of the like and was the first to join. She was followed by Landis, her brother-in-law, then brEaDITOR, his wife, and Tea (nephew). No one else in the family registered because we already have four accounts we can post from.

The damn house hasn't been quiet since.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Back in the day, somehow found ATS through Google whilst at college, I didn't join up until a couple of years later though!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I found it through ..rense.com

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I found the site via Search Engine. I actually knew about the site for quite some time before I joined. I was hesitant about joining the site due to the rumor that it was a cointelpro operation...Although, that rumor was propagated several years ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Found this site a couple of years ago while surfing for conspiracies and joind about a year later.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Was sick of news sites that were only give a fraction of the info that was available. So I typed in conspiracy (wham ATS! great name)and then I was sucked into the serpo novel and now I just like reading peoples thoughts and opinions! Found a lot of people that think along the same wave length as myself and now give about an hour of my work day to this site!
Thanks ATS...Bored no more!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I found it via search engine.

Lurked for months before actually registering.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have been trying to follow events related to 9/11, terrorism, Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, etc., for a couple of years. I found the US MSM to be sadly lacking in many ways. Somewhere in my google searches on these topics I ran accross ATS. Like many others, I lurked for a few months until my urge to "chime in" on the discussion overcame me. Now I am hooked - I love the site.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I was watching something on I think discovery about the I want to say northern lights project it was a plane that was able to go around the world in I think less than 2 hours. And I noticed you guys had a forum and I lurked a little bit and signed up a few days after.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I was on my computer one night doing my online physics cappa homework. I was displeased to say the least. Just for fun I did a search on google with the keywords "Physics is a conspiracy." Behold: Above top secret, was like third on the list. Turns out, physics is a conspiracy after all.

Needless to say, I never finished my homework that night.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Actually it was the “prediction“ forum found via search engine- where I never post ...one by Dark Knight!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
looks around making sure the coast is clear *whispers* from the serpo site

................ditto

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Steve, I was looking into my spiritual quest for some useful information.

I found what I needed plus more. Then I kept coming back and was hooked, go figure

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
search engine while looking for moon conspiracy...

yahoo search engine btw

[edit on 10-6-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I was seeking info on DULCE NM...............

and found ATS in 2003 and lurked for a while before stepping up and joining.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I found this site a few months ago while doing a websearch for conspiracy forums and things of that nature. This is definitely the best paranormal/conspiracy site on the web!
All the other ones I found were for the most part crap and didn't give me the info I was looking for.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I typed in "conspiracies" ..................and taaadaaa, ATS became my best online forum

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Found it looking up info on lost civilizations. Stayed for all the other content. Probably read the boards a good six or seven months before actually creating an account.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join