It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey! Calling all ATS members.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Search Engine for me too. Was looking for general conspiracy related information since my previous favourite site seemed to mysteriously close down (www.parascope.com)

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I found it while Googling for some objects I had seen in the sky.
Been hooked every since with a few months of being AWOL.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have absolutely no idea how I found this site.
One day, all of a sudden I was a member and I was typing and checking out forums and...
Y'know, now that you mention it...
It's awefully strange.
I have no recolection of this.

Hmph.
Must be aliens or something messing with my mind

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
I found it while Googling for some objects I had seen in the sky.
Been hooked every since with a few months of being AWOL.

Great avatar btw!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Was searching for a place to hang my hat with all the stuff that you normally get to talk about to other people, took a week or so and made the plunge. And I am very glad I did. Don't have anyone else to talk to about the thing's that are posted here since my father passed away, he was my conspiracy and UFO chat buddy, now I have ten's of thousands to talk to about it!!

My Dad must directed me to here?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I found the site, because somebody told me.

Crustas

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I found it totally by accident. The state I currently live in had just switched over from "regular" driver's licenses to digitalized ones, with bar codes, fingerprints, etc.,. I was so disgusted, mad, whatever at the fact that even more of what little privacy I had left was about to be taken as soon as I renewed my drivers license.

I was looking for information as to what exactly info those bar codes might contain. I could not find a single thing about them, except for the Dept. of Safety's website, which did not tell me what I was looking for.

Somehow, ATS came up in a Google search, although there was no specific info here about it either.

So, I joined and asked the question myself. I've been addicted to the site ever since.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Goooooogle... Can't remember what I was looking for, but it wasn't anything on conspiracies.... And here I am...

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I found it looking for UFO info. Was curious and registered.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't remember exactly, but I stumbled upon it in my travels, I guess searching for.... "Alternative knowlege" might sum it up, not completely sure exactly was the first thing that lead me here. I think it was around the time I had researched the crystal skulls, you sort of just bump into ATS if you search for conspiracy and alternative knowlege type things. This site seems to have good search engine rankings.

Troy

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I cannot remember but it was probably a search engine. UFO's or free energy was probably the topic that got me here. Congratulations on a sure point getting topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
This site seems to have good search engine rankings.
Troy

I noticed that too.. must be SO's work!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Search engine after a friend said "have you seen that above top secret site, they have someinfo about....."

regards

elf

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Looking for info about Aliens and stuff, I found the link at an OOBE forum.
Was pretty ocasional, but awesome to find at the same time

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
somethingawful.com's weekend web feature

they go to a weird forum (don't kid yourself, we're a weird bunch) and take some of the most ludacris posts to show people.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't remember exactly, I believe I was on a search engine and randomly came here

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Came across the site in October 2005 after looking for info on 9/11. I find ATS the most useful for researching things because you get opinions from all sides of the argument. It seems everyone on here has a different expertise, even if it is only one's ability to process logic, it is valued and valid.

I like the way the threads are monitored to stop abusive posts/and or personal abuse and to keep threads on topic.

I'd like to thank all the members for providing the most intelligent, thought provoking and interesting site.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I search Conspiracies on google.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
I search Conspiracies on google.

This seems to be the most common response by far. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
While looking for a forum at www.conspiracyarchive.com...
They didn't have one so Google hepled me out...duh!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join