It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
Seriously I dont think im going to post the location of the POLL until 24 hours have passed. It is still early, and not enough people have viewed the poll yet...

This post, right here, proves WITHOUT DOUBT that this guy is doing ALL this for the purposes of gaining ATS points, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

This post, right here, proves WITHOUT DOUBT that this guy is doing ALL this for the purposes of gaining ATS points, nothing more.

seriously.. that is the most stupid thing I have ever herd in my life.. ATS POINTS ARE WORTHLESS. You have to have ZERO LIFE if you actaully think ATS points have any real value.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

seriously.. that is the most stupid thing I have ever herd in my life.. ATS POINTS ARE WORTHLESS. You have to have ZERO LIFE if you actaully think ATS points have any real value.

Then post the link to the Vote

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
LAES YVAN PLEASE CLICK HERE AND RESPOND TO MY POINTS AND EXAMPLES

The astronaut picture invalidates your theory about the birds flying behind the smoke.

Why are you ignoring me?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Seriously Guys, this guy is probably [offensive comment removed] somewhere at the fact so many people have given so much time to this thread.
He knows that they are birds, he understands that the perspective argument is correct.
Best way to deal with it, put him on ignore and never enter this thread again.

Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/14/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yes these objects do appear in front of some of the clouds at one point, but we are not certain of the height of the clouds based on the information at hand.

Why aren,t you certain?

I,ve told you enough times and given you enough information so as to warrant me with supplying you with credible stats..

I don,t understand you man..Is it just an attention thing??cos you can get MANY more ATS points by tagging loose threads..

You present a tacky video,no offence to the cameraman/woman and call for peoples opinion.. which you then choose to selectively ignore or dismiss?? why??

It was you that asked in the first place,so when a huge amount of people with the FULL video tell you thats its down to a natural visual phnomena you close your mind and even get aggressive towards some..

I presented you with nothing more than scientific FACTS..about subjects i have had considerable experience

They,re birds man. Try not to make out that your even believe they,re not anymore..I think you,re having a hard job convincing yourself now..right??

ISJ

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Laes Yvan, i think your conduct is of a very poor standard, if people do not agree with your views then you adopt a very belittling tone and use caps lock in a rude and patronising manner.

Your conduct is very simliar to what i expect a teenager's would be like.

I wonder what, if i were a moderator viewing this thread, what i would do.

You were simply asked to post a link concerning this thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

To put it simply your minds have been stained, and you see the object in a dirty point of view. I need a clean point of view of the pixels shown in the animation.

Yes.....we are the logical zombies......cannot deduce silliness........hopelessly stuck in the real world.....

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Do you not understand why I am not letting ATS people vote? Let me give you an example...

Read my Original Post #1, then read post #2. Instantly, subconsciously you have the image of birds in your head based on post #2. Also my whole video, also shows low flying birds in the view.

Now.. the question that I need answered is, "did the object go threw the smoke". nothing more, nothing less. What the object is, does not matter. The only thing that matters, is if the object went into the smoke.. Now that gif animation is special, because that object never comes back into view in the movie, nor is it turning, it is flying straight towards the smoke. The object goes from a solid black, to near invincible, exactly when it reaches the edge of the smoke..

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Do you not understand why I am not letting ATS people vote? Let me give you an example...

If you do not let us vote, please do not even bring it here, it is not vaild here.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Now.. the question that I need answered is, "did the object go threw the smoke". nothing more, nothing less.

Oh heck, that's simple. No. Nor did it go through the smoke.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Why are you ignoring me?

One, because your link is broken. 2 because in the picutre of the shuttle you posted with birds, NONE of them appear even remotley close to being behind the shuttle.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Seriously Guys, this guy is probably [offensive comment removed] somewhere at the fact so many people have given so much time to this thread.
He knows that they are birds, he understands that the perspective argument is correct.
Best way to deal with it, put him on ignore and never enter this thread again.

Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/14/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

MODS why hasnt this guy been banned yet?? he has been warned MANY times on THIS thread alone.. BAN him already.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Now.. the question that I need answered is, "did the object go threw the smoke". nothing more, nothing less.

Oh heck, that's simple. No. Nor did it go through the smoke.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by MrPenny]

PROVE IT.

I have 19 people say it is either behind or going into the smoke...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Read my Original Post #1, then read post #2. Instantly, subconsciously you have the image of birds in your head based on post #2. Also my whole video, also shows low flying birds in the view.

Now.. the question that I need answered is, "did the object go threw the smoke". nothing more, nothing less. What the object is, does not matter. The only thing that matters, is if the object went into the smoke.. Now that gif animation is special, because that object never comes back into view in the movie, nor is it turning, it is flying straight towards the smoke. The object goes from a solid black, to near invincible, exactly when it reaches the edge of the smoke..

You are misleading the people who are doing the voting.
IF you are only interested in the disappearing of the BIRDS into the Plume, then you still show the entire video because the voters aren't voting on what it is.

You are a Charlatan, you mislead people with your biased 'facts' and use the results of that as a means to prove others who use genuine FACTS wrong.

You want to talk about someone blinded by their own personal belief...look very hard in the mirror.

You have gained no respect from the serious people on this board.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Please post the link or DO NOT talk about it. Off topic. Please stay ON topic.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
GOOD FOR YOU!!
Go play with your new friends..

reaches for ignore button......

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Seriously if you people are too blind to see that this object is clearly entering the smoke, then GOD HELP YOU.

That object is NOT turning in such a way to make itself less visibile. And it just so happens to fade away at the VERY edge of the smoke...

PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU SEE DIFFERENTLY. PLEASE..

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Read my Original Post #1, then read post #2

Many users here, myself included, are in a sound habit of viewing what one presents, in the first post, before reading on.

NN

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Why are you ignoring me?

One, because your link is broken. 2 because in the picutre of the shuttle you posted with birds, NONE of them appear even remotley close to being behind the shuttle.

Your startin to piss me off. My link is NOT broken, And if it was all you have to do is go back a couple pages. Why arent you addressing my point about how someetimes whtish backgrounds will "bleed" over in photo and video making something appear to vanish as the background changes CLICK HERE TO SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join