It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
NoNik

Please tell me, what do you see happening in this picture...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Tiloke

Not that link... this link: www.theflatearthsociety.org...

You linked to that.. it shows nothing but the start of a forum...

I am not answering your questions because they are incomplete.

Seriously.. if anyone thinks the animation i made show "bleeding" because of the compression. Then why did this object bleed:

[edit on 14-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

ISJ

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
Seriously if you people are too blind to see that this object is clearly entering the smoke, then GOD HELP YOU.

That comment sums you up perfectly.

I thought we were denying ignorance? seems you deny common sense, logic and fair reasoning.

They are most likely to be birds than UFO's and in my opinion they are birds, nothing but birds.

*now where is that ignore button, ahh yes....there it is!*

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Your argument that they will be biased by reading the second post is pure *snip. The first thig you tell them is you videoed some strange CRAFT , you got it ? CRAFT is the first thing they see, than they see the video. how can they be biased by reading something AFTER watching the video? WHAT ABOUT THE ASTRONAUT AND THE DISSAPEARING CROSSHAIRS??????????????????YEAH,WHAT ABOUT ME?????

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/14/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

NoNik

I see the loop start over while the object is still in sight.
I see the same when viewed with a lossless screen magnifyer.

NN

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed unnecessary quote of Entire preceeding post]

It is still in sight because it is smoke.. NOT SOLID..

Now look at this picture:

See how the object is still visibile? Its because this object is slightly in front of the smoke at this point..

[edit on 14-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

[edit on 6/14/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Tiloke

Not that link... this link: www.theflatearthsociety.org...

You linked to that.. it shows nothing but the start of a forum...

I am not answering your questions because they are incomplete.

That link was to show you how stuupid people can be look at the forum.

I dont think i askded any questions, just made points like the crosshairs dissaperaring (not going behind the astronaut).HERE I AM AGAIN!!!!!

If I did ask a question how was it incomplete? Are you so stupid you cant figure out what I am asking?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

What do you see here? I wonder if I just showed this and took a vote on it, gave no back story. Yes or no, is this a "mid air near miss?"

More than likely it would be majority yes. Everyone has seen and knows now.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

PROVE IT.

What? Oh, I thought by the tone that you set here, that logic, reasonableness, and common sense could be ignored. So therefore, I don't have to. I'll wait until some of those hundreds of viewers actually at the launch, pipe up and describe how they also witnessed a small swarm of UFOs around a shuttle launch.

This is a nice community, better to make friends here.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Watch the damn video...

One of the objects is CLEARLY VISIBLE when it is in FRONT of the smoke. Yet when the other object goes near the smoke it CLEARLY FADES INSTANTLY.

Why would one disapear and the other didnt? Because one is in front of the smoke, and the other went INSIDE of the smoke.. NO DISTORTION, NO COMPRESSION, NO COLOR BLEEDING...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Watch the damn video...

One of the objects is CLEARLY VISIBLE when it is in FRONT of the smoke. Yet when the other object goes near the smoke it CLEARLY FADES INSTANTLY.

Why would one disapear and the other didnt? Because one is in front of the smoke, and the other went INSIDE of the smoke.. NO DISTORTION, NO COMPRESSION, NO COLOR BLEEDING...

YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! unless......... one ofe the birds is smaller than the other!!!!!! But that cant be possible because EVERY BIRD I've EVER SEEN is the EXACT SAME SIZE!! (I hope you can catch the sarcasm here because im throwing it pretty fast)

AND WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

What do you see here? I wonder if I just showed this and took a vote on it, gave no back story. Yes or no, is this a "mid air near miss?"

More than likly it would ne majority yes. Everyone has seen and knows now.

That is CLEARLY a weird PERSPECTIVE. That has nothing to do with my CURRENT question.. STOP GOING OFF TOPIC. WE HAVE MOVED AWAY FROM THE PERSPECTIVE PART, BECAUSE IF THE OBJECTS IN THIS PHOTO:

ARE ENTERING THE SMOKE, THEN THE PERSPECTIVE WILL NOT EFFECT THAT FACT THAT THE OBJECT ENTERED SMOKE DIRECTLY UNDER THE SHUTTLE.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It is still in sight because it is smoke.. NOT SOLID..

Now look at this picture:
img

See how the object is still visibile? Its because this object is slightly in front of the smoke at this point..

Now, praytell, what the hell was the point of all of that?

Unless you'll now come up with something different to the following clarification:
The object was "clearly" visible.

NN

link   

Watch the damn video...

BECAUSE one is CLOSER to the CAMERA then the OTHER.

The FURTHER away of the TWO BIRDS appears to DISAPPEAR due to the FACT the PIXELATION and BLEEDING of COLOUR changes its DIMENSIONS on the ZOOM.

link   
You may have move away from it, but it is the whole in your story. It is the exact same thing. The dot isn't right under the shuttle, it is an illusion.

Stop yelling please.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

More than likly it would ne majority yes. Everyone has seen and knows now.

That is CLEARLY a weird PERSPECTIVE. That has nothing to do with my CURRENT question.. STOP GOING OFF TOPIC. WE HAVE MOVED AWAY FROM THE PERSPECTIVE PART, BECAUSE IF THE OBJECTS IN THIS PHOTO:

ARE ENTERING THE SMOKE, THEN THE PERSPECTIVE WILL NOT EFFECT THAT FACT THAT THE OBJECT ENTERED SMOKE DIRECTLY UNDER THE SHUTTLE.

Shouting at a Moderator, there has to be something in the T&C about that!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! unless......... one ofe the birds is smaller than the other!!!!!!
[edit on 14-6-2006 by Tiloke]

All three objects in the video are the same size. They are flying in single file in many parts of the movie, one behind the other. They both appear the same size while they are..

Also.. look at this...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Shouting at a Moderator, there has to be something in the T&C about that!!!

Yes harass me until I do something that just might be illegal, so you can get rid of me.. thats entrapment..

b.t.w. ive stated 3 times in this thread that i use CAPS when i dont have time to use tags [B] [/B] get it? got it? good..

link   

NoNik

That gif proves that it is color bleeding, Look, when it transitions from the blue sky to the greyish shadowed part of the smoke the lighter grey bleeds over a bit making it appear to fade a bit. Then when it switches from the Greyish shadowed area to the sunlit area of smoke the Brighter background makes it fade to the point it dissapears

link   

All three objects in the video are the same size. They are flying in single file in many parts of the movie, one behind the other. They both appear the same size while they are..

Not neccessarily true. You are basing their same size on an assumption that they are travelling in single file. They could be 3 objects that are different size, travelling staggard.

NN

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join