It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Why do insult peoples IQ when they don't Agree?

My God, there are many things I want to say about you, and your IQ right now

[edit on 14-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Why do insult peoples IQ when they don't Agree?

I didn't insult anyones IQ. But him saying "in fact" about something he can not prove is a fact, doesn't help. He insulted himself.

Now this... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is an insult to me.. by exaggerated mockery.

So.. saying "shut up" is far worse than exaggerated mockery huh? I'm beginning to see how the forum works now.. not really.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There's no need to insult everybody who believe these are birds as this will lead you nowhere. The birds aren't moving as fast as you think as they are much closer than you imagine.

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
My God, there are many things I want to say about you, and your IQ right now.

Go ahead.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Yeah.. please explain why this black object so rapidly fades away when it just so happens to reach the very edge of the plume... please explain...

could it be??? is it actually going into the plume?? YOU BET!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
When bird turn at distance the become very slim even invisible. Planes have the samething happen to them. Only if the bird was tuning Wide, so you could see the top of the bird, could you see it.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

But him saying "in fact" about something he can not prove is a fact, doesn't help.

I thought I was done with this thread, but came wondered thru it for a laugh.

I gotta reply to LAES YVAN's, of your last statement. Did you dare take stock of how many time YOU have stated something is a "fact", when said statement can not be proven as such?

For some reasone, the phrase "blatantly hypocritical" comes to mind.

NN

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
When bird turn at distance the become very slim even invisible. Planes all have the samething happen to them. Only if the bird was tuning Wide, so you could see the top of the bird, could you see it.

You can see the object is NOT turning. Actaully if you look close enough you can see the object even after it enters the plume just slightly, and you can tell it is going the same direction it was before it entered the plume. Also this specific object disapeared into the plume and never came back out of the side, which it should have done if it WAS turning.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yeah.. please explain why this black object so rapidly fades away when it just so happens to reach the very edge of the plume... please explain...

could it be??? is it actually going into the plume?? YOU BET!

People have given their explanation. Then you lambast them for such an atrocity of thought.

could it be??? is it actually a birds angle of attack?? YOU BET!

NN

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I hate to state the bleeding obvious (as my old editor used to say) but WHY would a UFO be there to observe the launch? What possible purpose would it have?

Oh, and I think its birds too.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The explanation? The quality of the video makes you think they enter the plume but they're not.

My God, there are many things I want to say about you, and your IQ right now.

Go ahead.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik
could it be??? is it actually a birds angle of attack?? YOU BET!
NN

The bird is NOT turning! If it was, in the video, it would come back in view, but it never does!!

Not if this stays slim, or the angle of the camera can not pick it back up.

You say you waited a day or to for the "window" of clouds to be clear. So you know the clouds where not that close.

You can see in the film how far the shuttle is away from the clouds, at the beginning of the tape. When the person taping can not find the shuttle, there is some confusion about depth.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by hit the wrong button again. sorry]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
actually if you look carefully you can see the black object fade away as it crosses the plume. could this be because the main focus is the plume and the object gets faded out? you can also see what looks like the flapping of wings as the black object moves toward the plume.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I hate when someone say he have to tell me something about myself and my IQ and say nothing about after! Please tell me

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If i made a yes/no POLL on a totaly different forum with this picture and asked, "Is the object entering the smoke?", I am willing to bet $1,000, that the majority would vote yes. Or, even say its going behind it.

No matter the angle of the bird, it would not disapear as much as it does in this picture.. and there is a full example in the video, when the object is traveling DOWN/AWAY from the camera, on top of the plume, and it is still visible.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You say you waited a day or so to for the "window" of clouds to be clear. So you know the clouds where not that close.

You can see in the film how far the shuttle is away from the clouds, at the beginning of the tape. When the person taping can not find the shuttle, there is some confusion about depth.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ssient
I hate when someone say he have to tell me something about myself and my IQ and say nothing about after! Please tell me

Do not ignore my post and please reply.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ssient
Do not ignore my post and please reply.

I'm not going to.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Keep in mind that we're talking about myself and my IQ. No plume, birds or anything else at this moment.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by D1ssient]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Do you believe the smoke and cloud to be the same here?

Watch the one-liners.

ISJ

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

If i made a yes/no POLL on a totaly different forum with this picture and asked, "Is the object entering the smoke?", I am willing to bet $1,000, that the majority would vote yes. Or, even say its going behind it.

Yes! Of course they would, they have not got enough information to say otherwise.
Post the whole video up and ask them if they think birds or UFO - see what you get!

No matter the angle of the bird, it would not disapear as much as it does in this picture..

So now your a video / ornitheological expert now are you?

Again and again, you keep on convincing yourself that everything you say is fact, when nothing can be proven from this video.

Just because something is on video or still image does not mean to say it is the truth or an accurate capture of an event or events.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join