It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

My ultimate goal here, is to get the EXACT altitude/size/speed of these UFO. Thats all.

Is it? you have tried to tell all of us these things throughout this thread!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Havnt the MODS told you to post the link to your "poll" here or to not bring it up again? i couldve sworn...........

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Then post the link to the Vote

Do you not understand why I am not letting ATS people vote? Let me give you an example...

If you do not let us vote, please do not even bring it here, it is not vaild here.

Yep here it is, go ahead and ignore him I'll laugh and laugh

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Havnt the MODS told you to post the link to your "poll" here or to not bring it up again? i couldve sworn...........

I WILL POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you all think I am lieing about this??

The only reason he said post it is because we are talking about something that is "off topic" even though it is NOT off topic.

You sir, are talking off topic now.. lets get back to the topic....

[edit on 14-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I WILL POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you all think I am lieing about this??

I dont think you understand. Your poll is stacked the mods meant if you dont let us vote your "poll" is invalid as "evidence"

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I dont think you understand. Your poll is stacked the mods meant if you dont let us vote your "poll" is invalid as "evidence"

Because the mod has absolutly no clue what a "clean experiment" is.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I think a "clean expirement " would be if you showed them the WHOLE video, and didnt bias them with the question before they see the video.

How old are you?

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I think a "clean expirement " would be if you showed them the WHOLE video, and didnt bias them with the question before they see the video.

Keywords "I think".

I already explained how showing the whole video would stain the experiment..

the question is of the object and the smoke, nothing more. they dont need any more information other than the frames of the object disappearing into the smoke.

How old are you?

stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
you havent answered me.

Wouldnt the question of been better if it were geared round the perspective of the clouds, NOT the objects.

Ok, you think they went in the smoke

How much longer can we take this thread, the poll means nothing laes.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
you havent answered me.

Wouldnt the question of been better if it were geared round the perspective of the clouds, NOT the objects.

No the question should be geared around the perspective of the smoke from the shuttle, compared to the position of the objects.

Trying to find the exact location of clouds which are not stationary is near impossible. Because the smoke trail from the shuttle is in a semi fixed location, and has a definate value of height, you want to use the smoke trail as a large measureing tape. If you can prove the position of the objects in relation to the semi fixed location of the smoke trail, you can get a FAR better estimate of the alitlude/size/speed of the objects..

Clouds are not fixed, they are of infinite amounts of different size's, shapes, and altitudes... it is not a good measuring tool.

The poll will tell me how many people see that this object is entering the smoke in this picture..

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I really dont mean to insult you but your an *snip*. thats the only explanation I have left for the way you think. I dont mean thi as an insult, just the truth, if I am wrong than everyone please tell me this guy is a genius. You have had Photo experts analyze and report birds. You admit there were birds everywhere around the launch site. We have shown you COUNTLESS examples of color bleeding, compression effects, and perspective illusions, but you still say were wrong.
Your WHOLE ENTIRE argument is based on " it looks like it flies into the cloud".
For this entire thread you have 3, thats three , one, two, three, people agree with you.3, out of 651 posts. That means that HALF of ONE PERCENT of the posters agree with you(my number may be slightly off) ACCEPT THE TRUTH!!!

[Mod Edit: removed abusive comment]

[edit on 6/14/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If legitimate, your poll is not an 'experiment'. Its probably not even a valid poll unless you somehow have used a random sample, doubtful if you have it on another forum.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I really dont mean to insult you but your an idiot. thats the only explanation I have left for the way you think. I dont mean thi as an insult, just the truth, if I am wrong than everyone please tell me this guy is a genius. You have had Photo experts analyze and report birds. You admit there were birds everywhere around the launch site. We have shown you COUNTLESS examples of color bleeding, compression effects, and perspective illusions, but you still say were wrong.
Your WHOLE ENTIRE argument is based on " it looks like it flies into the cloud".
For this entire thread you have 3, thats three , one, two, three, people agree with you.3, out of 651 posts. That means that HALF of ONE PERCENT of the posters agree with you(my number may be slightly off) ACCEPT THE TRUTH!!!

LMAO!!!! You just called me an idiot, then continued to make yourself look like one. You said "3 out of 651 post". LMAO!! Um how many of those posts are mine? And how many of those posts are neutral?

I have showed countless counter examples that disproves half of the examples you people have thrown at me.. If any of you came up with any type of information that would change my mind, i would accept it, but NO ONE has come close the making me see "birds". I even asked "if those are turkey vultures, then how fast are they flying?". They couldnt even answer!! And i have the answer ALREADY. If they can find the correct answer I might even believe they are birds.

But everyone fails to find any other examples other than "perspective" and "a bad camera" , and "compression". Thats it...

But the ENTIRE TRUTH OF THIS WHOLE VIDEO LIES IN THE QUESTION OF:

"DO THE OBJECTS ENTER THE SMOKE FROM THE SHUTTLE?"

That is the ultimate question.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
ATS Terms and Conditions
Specifically,

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP).

The topic here is "Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*" and the video originally put forth, to include ALL subsequent discussion thereof.

There will be no posting of offsite poll results, or content from other discussion boards, regarding the material posted on these forums.

If you wish to gauge OUR member's opinions, do so here. Otherwise, take it elsewhere.

ALSO,

All Caps – Please Review This Link.
Posts containing excessive use of ALL CAPS will be dealt with according to the T&C. There have been numerous requests and warnings posted regarding such. It stops now.

Off-topic, abusive, or threatening posts:

Again, there have been numerous warnings and requests issued yet apparently they have gone unheeded. No more. Full T&C enforcement with no "heads-up" warnings or allowances.

If a given member takes issue with any of the above Please feel free to use the Ideas/Complain button.

Thank you.

Now, back to the topic of discussion.
Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
THANKS MOD! Thanks for totaly ignoring an insult directed at me, and giving me b.s. about useing all CAPS. GREAT way to balance the issues here.. WELL DONE!

Sarcasm is heavy there.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

but NO ONE has come close the making me see "birds".

I dont think you will ever see birds.

I even asked "if those are turkey vultures, then how fast are they flying?". They couldnt even answer!!

Is there a point of reference, because just as clouds are not a good measurement so is things out of perspective.

But everyone fails to find any other examples other than "perspective" and "a bad camera" , and "compression". Thats it..

Because that is the answer.

ut the ENTIRE TRUTH OF THIS WHOLE VIDEO LIES IN THE QUESTION OF:

"DO THE OBJECTS ENTER THE SMOKE FROM THE SHUTTLE?"

That is the ultimate question.

No.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
c,mon post the results of your "poll" allready.
By the way, I wasnt insulting you, I was stating fact. Your own words prove it to be.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There will be not vote from the other site.. It is off the topic, and will get a red tag.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
MODS .... please lock this thread, it hasnt gone anywhere for 10 pages. just a flame war.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok, so no poll Mr.laes.

I suggest we close this thread as a draw, stalemate, deadlock, because nothing is going to be resolved.

Its just a difference of opinion, with a pretty blocky video, when enlarged.

Am i the only person to feel this?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join