It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The new flapping ufos aka birds

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
[quote
spittincobra said it.. did you change the name of the quoter??
[edit on 14-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

Nope it,s as posted.look three pages back..

Anyway since you assure me it,s not a wind up. point still stands..

camera>>>>birds>>>>clouds>>>>>lots of blue sky>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shuttle

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by Aotearoa
Tiloke,

Please, at least send him to a UFO group.

Is ATS not A UFO group?

Thats what I thought. Anyways, I figure ATS is the best site to have a video or phot reviewed. While most of us believe aliens exist in some form or another and are visiting Earth, we are also very sceptical of new untested data. ATS is great for that because we have physicists, rocket scientists, doctors, lawyers, construction workers, NASA employees, ditch diggers, cops, etc,etc all are members and most with something to say will speak up, usually with something constructive.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What kind of vote? may we have the link so we can also vote?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
HANDS UP everyone who thinks birds???

BIRDS

ISJ

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

LMAO buddy THAT IS NOT MY QUOTE.. LMAO

Yeah and you dont mis-quote other peoples words at all DO YOU!!!

Anyway.. I AM running a VOTE about the animation where the objects disappears into the plume. So far, the results are AMAZING. I will post the results of the vote when they reach about 25 total unique votes.

You are SO mis-guided, hiding the whole video from people and showing them a 2 second long, poor resolution animated GIF.

How accurate do you think the voting will be with regards the true opinions of the test people if the saw the whole clip.

You are a fraud and your results, whatever they maybe will be, will be totally dismissed; certainly by me and probably most of ATS. I cant even believe you think that is a fair test.

PMSL

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Birds......

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Flying through clouds that look higher from the camera's perspective, but its an optical illusion, birds.

No wait!!ufo's!!!!!

Joke...had to say it.

BIRDS

link   
I would like to say... I started a POLL, on a totally different forum. This forum is full of people who look at video graphics all day long. The question asked is, "Does this object disappear into the smoke?". the available answers are "Yes", "No", and "It goes behind the smoke".

So far, 7 people say "Yes", 11 people say "It goes behind", and only 2 say "No".

I'm going to let the poll run longer before I declassify the poll location.

Now this is a PURE poll. Meaning they have no further knowledge of the video. Because the question at hand doesn't need to be fogged with any other detail, to get the answer. So to them it could be a ball, an aircraft, a bug, a bird, anything, and they will still come to the conclusion, if the object is near the smoke or not.

If the object IS going into the smoke (which it is), you can calculate the height, and the size of the object...

link   
Where is this vote? why didnt you tell us about it? You think were biased? Weve done probably 20 hours of analasys on this video of birds... Are you showing everyone the whole video, or just the 3 secong .gif you made? Are they getting all the info? Have you posted a link from your vote to here so they can get the same info you do? Or are you blindsiding them with a question like"Does this object go behind the plume?" That will bias them.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You can not just show them the clips you MADE, you have to show the whole thing.

Please post the link to the "vote" or it is not vaild.

ISJ

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I would like to say... I started a POLL, on a totally different forum. This forum is full of people who look at video graphics all day long.

If you are so confident you are right, why hold back the rest of the clip?

Run another poll to see what they think of the full clip at the 800 resolution.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Because to get the correct answer, they dont need to focus on WHAT the object is. They only need to focus on what is happening with the pixels.. this is a pixel question.

The reason i dont want any of you to vote, is because you know about the shuttle, the other birds in the area, and you have a idea of the height. To put it simply your minds have been stained, and you see the object in a dirty point of view. I need a clean point of view of the pixels shown in the animation.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think the better question would be "Does the clouds in the forefront, look out of perspective to the plume, are they at the same height"?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You have to show them the whole thing. OMG. Please post the link, Or U2U me with it.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Look laes, i have read every single one of the posts here (as have most others posting or viewing this thread), dont i, or all the others get a say in this? it was us that u asked to view this video and give u feedback on it after all.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok this is my last post in this thread..

a,camera x miles from shuttle
b,birds seen to fly UNDERNEATH cumulus clouds.
c,cumulus cloud/nimbo-stratus clouds have a ceiling of approx 6000ft
d,birds HAVE to be lower than 6000ft as they do not disappear into or behind clouds
e,argument places shuttle around 30 secs into flight. shuttle at 11000ft +
f,extremely low resolution cannot focus on birds as shuttle goes past MILES AWAY behind!!

I really don,t get the point of this thread anymore.Maybe a new hobby is required by someone

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Seriously I dont think im going to post the location of the POLL until 24 hours have passed. It is still early, and not enough people have viewed the poll yet...

As it stands, most people think the object goes BEHIND the plume. Which is really amazing.

If you look close the the animation the dark black object drasticaly becomes invisible, almost exactly at the start of the smoke plume. That is probably why they think it goes behind..

If the objects enter/exit the plume, you can come to the conclusion of height/speed/size. Because the plume is almost directly under the shuttle. so this question is the make or break of the whole subject.

Yes these objects do appear in front of some of the clouds at one point, but we are not certain of the height of the clouds based on the information at hand.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sorry had to post again because your ignoring me.....

Trim Those Quotes! Mod edit

[edit on 14-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

[edit on 14-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

Sorry LAES YVAN PLEASE CLICK HERE AND RESPOND TO MY POINTS AND EXAMPLES

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Tiloke]

ISJ

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

I really don,t get the point of this thread anymore.Maybe a new hobby is required by someone

The point, as i see it, is too try educate a person hell-bent on assuming the total accuracy of his opinions, that there is not enough clear undisputable evidence available to either side of the arguement and that his argument has more inherent flaws than the case for the birds.

My point i have tried to get accross on various occassions is it is most likely birds, for various reasons that we have covered several times over.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join