It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Hey mods, why was my tag removed? Whats the point of allowing us to give tags when you just remove them if you don't agree with them?

mods:

can you remove tags?

Hmm. Maybe you guys need to move back over to my thread and pull some of those out, too.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Just stop replying. He can't be serious with his posts anymore. He's just milking this for ATS points baiting people to reply more.

This is hands down the most obvious points fishing thread I have seen on ATS. I didn't think taking video of birds, claiming they are ufos and staying online on ats for 2 days straight could get a thread to 20 flippin pages. He is trolling and fishing people, stop giving him points.

He's probably laughing his ass off at all of us who replied and keep replying to this nonsense.

OH YES BUDDY MY WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND ATS POINTS!!! OH YEAH!!!!

I'm waiting for someone to ACTUALLY change my mind about this video. It hasn't happened yet..

B.T.W. the previous point of view was made to be FORUM FRIENDLY. I guess ill post the not so forum friendly version then...

img111.imageshack.us...

[edit on 13-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

(mod edit to resize large image and add link to full size version underneath)

[edit on 13-6-2006 by pantha]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes we can remove tags and we can see the author of every tag. Abuses can result in a 2000 point penalty.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota
Yeah. Debunked by a panel of veritable "experts".

It was "debunked" by his very own video when you can see the freakin wings flapping on his ufos. His "facts" are his own distorted reality, he fails to see reason or common sense and his proof are MS paint specials which is apparently solid scientific proof....to him.

Wise up. This is ATS not wearefools.com.

Now I'm done giving this scam artist points.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by d1k]

I don't see anyone trying to "scam" anything. Go back to the OP and start over. You missed some reading comprehension here.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Yes we can remove tags and we can see the author of every tag. Abuses can result in a 2000 point penalty.

Okay, then go back to mine and see words such as "hoax" and I'm on page 40.

Any info the mods need via U2U can and could be provided to at least remove that tag.

But this isnt' about me this time....

d1k

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Because "point fisherman" was representative of your opinion of the thread author not the thread topic. It's an abuse of the tagging system.

Ok, put it back to "points fishing" then please or allow me to repost a tag (since I cannot now). Thanks.

And that is hardly an abuse of the tagging system.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It reminds me of a thread where the guy claimed that he photographed ufos when in fact it was just plastic toys.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
you really want to know why the objects appear to be changing shape?? Because they are MOVING SO FAST.

Take a look at these screen shots of a passing bird from the video around 1:11.

I appears the bird is double vision because of the speed that bird is moving, also the frames at which the camera is capturing video. This will also prove these pictures are analog, not digital..

Now imagine a sphere craft at 11,500 feet moving twice as fast as this bird. You will get the same double vision effect.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
you really want to know why the objects appear to be changing shape?? Because they are MOVING SO FAST.

Take a look at these screen shots of a passing bird from the video around 1:11.

I appears the bird is double vision because of the speed that bird is moving, also the frames at which the camera is capturing video. This will also prove these pictures are analog, not digital..

These photos prove you debunked this case yourself. Nice work.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by D1ssient]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Not only that but you can see the clouds from the Shuttle Cameras are near the Visitor Center and not near the Launch Pad.

See Video here...

Windows

Real

Here are the clouds you can see on the Video.

d1k

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I don't see anyone trying to "scam" anything. Go back to the OP and start over. You missed some reading comprehension here.

That moniker is just about right.

You're the one who needs to take another look, but then again you obviously admin edit: removed childish, irrelevant comment.

[edit on 6-13-2006 by Springer]

No warning for Troubleshoota and his insults?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Topic: Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *NEW*

Not what tags members want to use for the thread, not whether members need to take another look at some pictures, and not what members think about each other.

Please stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Here on this Page you'll see there are six different still Photo's on the Launch day that show the Turkey Vultures.

shuttle.airshowjournal.com...

They are clearly in the Foreground and definitely not 20 feet in diameter.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Here on this Page you'll see there are six different still Photo's on the Launch day that show the Turkey Vultures.

shuttle.airshowjournal.com...

They are clearly in the Foreground and definitely not 20 feet in diameter.

Ive seen those pictures.. That picture was taken only 10 - 11 seconds into flight. And how on earth do you know those are birds?? They are only tiny dots no larger than 3 pixels high, and 3 pixels wide.. you have no proof those are birds, in that picture.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Ive seen those pictures.. That picture was taken only 10 - 11 seconds into flight.

Well then by your very own logic you have employed this entire thread

that would place the clouds and the Birds well below 11,500 ft would it not?

Edit : Had to edit just so this is readable thanks to oversized pic in thread.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think we're not dealing with a mentally deficent person but I can't understand why, after posting himself the pictures of the birds, he continues to say it's not.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ssient

These photos prove you debunked this case yourself. Nice work.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by D1ssient]

WTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? This is a picture of one of 4 obvious birds that are unmistakably birds in the video, If you had any brains at all, and if you even read this thread you would know that I acknowledge the fact there are other birds flying at LOW ALTITUDE around the area of the camera. THESE ARE NOT THE OBJECTS IN QUESTION.. Although the birds do show why the objects in question appear to be changing shape...they are appearing "double vision" because of the speed they are moving, and the cameras shutter speed. Now the 3 unidentified objects that almost everyone claims they see "flapping wings" is NOT flapping, they are instead "warping" because of the analog camera that took the picture. This KILLS any claims of seeing flapping wings. Also earlier in the thread i noted a "halo" like appearance around the UFO. This "halo" was caused by the speed and the camera... I did not debunk anything but I definitely killed any thought of flapping wings. How the heck does a "round sphere" like object even come close to looking like a bird. If in fact you and other believe the "birds" are closer, they would HAVE MORE DETAIL, AND APPEAR MORE LIKE A BIRD. But they DONT. That supports my FACTUAL EVIDENCE THAT THESE OBJECTS ARE 11,500 FEET IN THE AIR. How do I know they are 11,500 feet in the air??

According to this video: media.putfile.com...

The objects CLEARLY PASS IN AND OUT OF CLOUDS AND ALSO THE PLUME OF SMOKE. THESE ROUND OBJECTS ARE ALMOST PERFECTLY ROUND THE ENTIRE TIME. Accept for when the video shows "double vision" because of its speed. Now if you had any type of good eye sight, you can perfectly match these clouds with this following picture, taken just a few second before the "objects" appear in the video:

As you can see this picture show the shuttle approaching 11,000 feet. Behind but not to distant from the clouds the "objects" were flying. If you take a look at this next picture.

You can see two things... 1) you can actually see the guy filming the video in my original post. And 2) you can clearly NOT see the clouds the "objects" were flying through because they are MUCH higher than the shuttle at this point. 3,000 feet higher.

Now if you match the clouds in the last picture, up with the picture above, and then match the picture above that with the video, you can clearly see the "objects" in question are 11,500 feet in the air.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You Have Been Warned

Originally posted by D1ssient
I think we're not dealing with a mentally deficent person but I can't understand why, after posting himself the pictures of the birds, he continues to say it's not.

I have issued a warning for this post because you have ignored my requests to stay on topic and choose instead to post this sort of snide commentary about a fellow ATS member.

Please review Item 2 and Item 5b of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

Do not ignore my requests to stay on topic.

[edit on 6/13/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I think those speak for themselves...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Now tell me, would a bird with an average wingspan of 6 feet, appear like this, at 11,500 feet above the ground?

NO they would be MUCH SMALLER..

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join