It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
Xo0

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm sorry, keep going for what you believe, but personally, I'm not going to take any more time in this.. I've explained numerous times what compression can do, yet i'm ignored.. Seems like you only want to read/see what you want to see.

In my oppinion there's much more footage that is actually worth taking into consideration.

Having a 10 hours discussion about a few dots flying around in an already crowded area with birds is a bit too much..

Even if it are UFOs, you'll never find evidence of that, thanks to the compression.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Your compression theory doesn't hold water, that is why you are ignored. Because no compression on earth would completely get rid of a dark black spot that is more than 5 pixels wide, 5 pixels tall. IT JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN. If you can replicate compression shrinking solid black pixels to nothing, with a cream colored background. I will give you 10,000,000 dollars.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I guess I can see where this discussion is going, but the thing that caught my attention was where they originate, there are no bird's flying around those clouds where the objects come from. I have went back time and time again throughout this whole thread watching it very closely in slow motion and and by frame, truly guy's, those thing's came from nowhere, and at a very high rate of speed. Not to mention the uniformity of the three coming at the articulated times. Another thing that stimulates me to believing this is truly something very strange, I have never seen any bird flying in to a toxic exhaust ever. I went to Spartan School of Aeronutics and Aeorspace in Tulsa Ok. and I really don't think that if those are bird's would of been able to fly back into the cloud that they came from and remain airborne.....

IMO.

I think this a good thread and the individual that posted it is worthy of close and unbias opinion's.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You know I took two other pictures of that Vulture where the Vulture didn't appear in the pics at all.

So you don't even need compression to explain that digital cameras are very poor for pics of small objects at great distances that are in motion.

Just to illistrate this fact , here is another pic I took awhile back for another thread. Notice here the Jet making the contrail is not even visible in the pic. Same 3.3 mega pixel Camera.

originally posted by Allred5923

Another thing that stimulates me to believing this is truly something very strange, I have never seen any bird flying in to a toxic exhaust ever.

You know that the Shuttle exhaust is 97% H2O, so not so toxic.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What i find really interesting is the way they entered into the video. At about 1.02 minutes on the clock, at the same time the Obvious Bird entered the video, the very first object appears. It flys up and makes 90 degree turn to the right. Then right behind it another object comes up and makes a 90 degree turn to the left almost exaclty the same spot the first one turned. Then the third object comes in view and goes up and makes a semi 90 degree turn almost exactly following the first objects path.. they then turn around teh smoke plume and bo back exactly the path they came from, but backwards... WEIRD.

1. Right
2. Left
3. Right

d1k

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Stop feeding the troll people. This is bonkers.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xo0
I am aware of the blue rays, or the HDDVDS, but they aren't in rotation yet..

In rotation? It must only be days away. I could have ordered a player last week as well as movies from a list in the same ad. I don't have it with me but It said something about another group of movies being release every month and nearly every studio that makes movies is on board. There should be hundreds of movies available by years end. In fact the technology is nearly obsolete or it would not be at the point of mass marketing. The next big thing is a little cube that looks like a piece of Lucite. I saw the first picture and article more than two years ago. The article was speculating that this blue whatever should be passed over because it was already obsolete before it was even released.

Sorry for going off topic here. Maybe all these new technologies will someday lead to a good clear photo of a visit from elsewhere. Even with the best equipment taking a good clear photo of a moving object in the sky is no easy chore and videotaped footage does not produce clear enough stills to be of much use. Digitizing the video using any form of compression reduces the quality even further. I have software that attempts to remove motion blur but the results are still pretty crappy. Don’t buy into the stuff you see on CSI just yet. I have the best money can buy and it still takes many hours and lots of experience to do enhancements through interpolation and even then it is software making a best guess by filtering the image. Anytime you compress or enhance you are either removing information or adding information.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Just to illistrate this fact , here is another pic I took awhile back for another thread. Notice here the Jet making the contrail is not even visible in the pic. Same 3.3 mega pixel Camera.

The compression theory is SHOT, there is a single BLACK pixel of the OBJECT that clearly comes from behind the smoke plume. That black pixel should have been visible on the smoke plume itself. the object is CLEARLY going into and though the smoke plume. There is NO WAY a bird can travel from a visible 5 by 5 pixel dot to a 0 pixel dot in the time it did.. IT WENT BEHIND THE PLUME!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here's the zoomed version of this shuttle liftoff video:

video.google.com...

Nothing more than poor birds.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You know that the Shuttle exhaust is only H2O, so not so toxic.

Which would explain the attraction for birds.
I've been there a time or 2 and seen a couple of launches. Not just the shuttle.

Your persistance in the face of unwithering fire is admirable Yvans. Good luck with your SEAL career.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm with Xo0 - you can't discuss video compression with someone who does not understand and refuses to learn. TV footage is probably the very worst source that could be used. Thats why all the fake UFO crowd uses it and are never willing to provide original film footage or negatives. Either that or they claim they loaned it out and never got it back or some such nonsense. If anyone has the real deal - take it to a major news source and you'll be a hero. They would be thrilled if proof of ET's were to walk through their door. It would be the scoop of the century.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I can't help but to stay on this thread!!!

If you watch the footage in slow motion or frame by frame when the time comes for the objects to appear, there is no denying that the objects come from a small cloud, not really even from it but from above it and go into another cloud descend from the cloud they entered one right after the other , just the way they appeared from the first smaller cloud, they appear all in single file , penetrate the and circle the contrail of exhaust of the shuttle, go in and out of it , fly in formation around it and for brief moment fly caotic and then , all of a sudden they are flying out in the same manor that they were first initially seen on the video??
Now, I might have been born yesterday, but I was "DOWNTOWN" all day long!!!
Even before the footage is cut off, the objects are going to the exact same place that they started from, a little to coincidental , if you ask me....

I do remain skeptical on thing's that could be explained away, but from what thing's I ve seen posted on this thread, I wonder why everyone is defiant to the fact these UFO's are exactly that , I don't see no wing's flapping, I don't and cannot except that we have a bird species that could tolerate such a toxic and poluted and not to mention a very heated flight path thru a contrail of nothing less than the space shuttle's contrail, I, for one , believe what I am seeing , every time I've tried to pick it apart,I always end up at the same conclusion,this is something in the realms of the "Extrodinary and Unexplainable".

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ssient
Here's the zoomed version of this shuttle liftoff video:

video.google.com...

Nothing more than poor birds.

That video proves that the Objects in fact DO fly through the Plume. Compare the 100 foot plume to the object flying through it, and you get a 20 foot object. 20 foot birds you say?!?! no...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
You know that the Shuttle exhaust is 97% H2O, so not so toxic.

Where did you get that info?

The Composition of Rocket Emissions
Both solid and liquid rocket-propulsion systems emit a variety of gases and particles directly into the stratosphere. A large percentage of these emissions are inert chemicals such as carbon dioxide that do not directly affect ozone levels. Emissions of other gases, such as hydrogen chloride and water vapor, though not highly reactive, indirectly affect ozone levels by participating in chemical reactions that determine the concentrations of the ozone-destroying radicals in the global stratosphere. A small percentage of rocket- engine emissions, however, are highly reactive radical compounds that immediately attack and deplete ozone in the plume wake following launch. Aerosol emissions, such as alumina particles, carbon (soot) particles, and water droplets, can also act as reactive compounds when heterogeneous chemical reactions take place on the surface of these particles.

Rocket emissions have two distinct effects on ozone: short-term and long-term. Following launch, rapid chemical reactions between plume gases and particles and ambient air that has been drawn into the plume wake cause immediate changes in the composition of the local atmosphere. During this phase, which lasts for several hours, the concentrations of radicals in the plume can be thousands of times greater than the concentrations found in the undisturbed stratosphere, and the ozone loss is dramatic.

Long-term effects occur as gas and particulate emissions from individual launches become dispersed throughout the global stratosphere and accumulate over time. The concentrations of emitted compounds reach an approximate global steady state as exhaust from recent launches replaces exhaust removed from the stratosphere by natural atmospheric circulation.

www.aero.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
double post..

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

You know that the Shuttle exhaust is 97% H2O, so not so toxic. = lost_shaman

Where did you get that info?

Here on a NASA.gov website in a study discussing Shuttle Exhaust.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

STUDY FINDS SPACE SHUTTLE EXHAUST CREATES NIGHT-SHINING CLOUDS

Exhaust from NASA's space shuttle, which is almost 97 percent water vapor, can travel to the Arctic in the Earth's thermosphere where it forms ice to create some of the Earth's highest clouds that literally shine at night, according to a new study led by the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) and jointly funded by the Office of Naval Research (ONR) and NASA.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I believe they mean that 97% of the visual plume from the shuttle is water vapor. It doesn't mean it doesn't give off a lethal amount of chemicals, which any normal bird would quickly avoid.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You mean...birds? Oo; All I see are birds, sorry.

Although it is very strange that they would be edited out. Really, why would they do that?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What is a TROLL >> ?? >>

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
What is a TROLL >> ?? >>

someone who spams in a forum thread TOTALY OFF SUBJECT. Although if they are the O.P. and stay on subject, they are not a troll. Also a troll could be classified as someone really rude, or someone who calls someone else a name. Kinda like how a troll would call someone a troll. That's rude, so they are pretty much also hypocrites.

-back on subject-

the flight path of these objects can be explained in one word, extraordinary.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join