It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

I think those speak for themselves...

OMG you guys are driving me INSANE! The pictures above of the "double vision" bird ARE NOT THE FRIKKEN OBJECTS I AM DEBATING!!! The three "double vision" birds i posted are actually ONE bird across 3 different frames, when it flew LOW ALTITUDE past the camera..

These are the objects I am debating:

[edit on 13-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Another one....

Anyone remember that photo?

I looked at each of those frames in succession, they are clearly birds repeatedly circling.

Ever been to the cape? The place is a veritable bird sanctuary....

[edit on 13-6-2006 by loam]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
i posted a simular image earlyer in the the thread stating how SMALL the bird looks compared to the shuttle..

Can you still see the bird in the scaled down picutre of it? Its not even close to the same size as the otehr shuttle and you cant even see the bird....

But why can you see three in this picture?? Because they arnt birds.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
[edit on 13-6-2006 by enthuziazm]

edit** the twinkling is weird. It could be birds flapping their wings.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
Those three objects totally aren't birds.
they are Clearly moving in and out of the smoke trail..and they are wayy to high to be birds.

YES! I can now go to sleep on a good note... t.y.

-b.t.w.- if one argues that the perspective of the camera makes the birds appear larger because they are closer... let me remind you that there is video evidence of the objects going in and out of the shuttles smoke plume. Which means they were almost directly below the space shuttle.

goodnight.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Those are birds !
Unless you have some more evidence other then a crappy wmv then you must put it to rest. Sorry for feeding the troll.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You Have Been Warned

Originally posted by imbalanced
Sorry for feeding the troll.

My definition of a troll includes members who refuse to cooperate with the forum staff and make derogatory remarks about other members -- particularly when expressly advised not to do so.

I have issued a warning for this post. Please review my last two posts to this thread for more details as to why.

Do not insult other members, and do not ignore my requests to stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I was just wondering if you have a HIGH resolution video of your event. Or just a put file video link ???

Xo0

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   

This isn't a good reference at all, since it's in perspective..
Like i said, compression will always try to keep the information, so objects can appear larger than they actually are.. And if those birds turn the right way, the compression can choose not do display them untill they become a bit larger as you can see here:

This is a result of what happens when it's compressed.. And again, most of the time, compression will choose to force color information on the picture so they appear larger than they actually are, and from one moment in the other, it can choose to actually discart the color info and let it blend with the background so it almost becomes invisible..

Edit: Added the perspective pic.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Xo0]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I am astounded this thread is still going.

I feel you might reach a stale mate, laes.
I totally respect the effort that you and others in debating this, but how long can we drag this out, some people will say birds, some ufo's.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Its a bird, its a plane,

No wait.. Its just a bird!

i stopped reading until page 10 and then skipped to the end only to be shocked that 21 pages have been written regarding this sighting.

The bottom line is.. Perspective can be easily used as a factor in discrediting the claims that these objects are anything BUT birds. What does the original poster want from us? If you think its a government spacecraft, Good for you, you're not going to convince many people.

There are much better videos out there that are worth discussing.. I dont see why its the authors intention to drive this video into anyones skull without realising how un-obvious the images are.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
it looks like birds to tell you the truth but i could be wrong?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
LAES YVAN, why not send the video to a UFO site and let them sort it out? That would be the most logical thing to do. Then they can analyse it and give some sort of answer.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Lol, those things, are frigging huge to be birds.

Look at the size compared to the smoke. These are fat round solid objects, they`re more than just 1 pixl. A bird on that frame wouldnt even show up at that hight.

Look how fast they go, and they also look like theyre going in a triangle formation, spreading in each their direction, kinda like, "clearing" the area.

Not birds.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
My definition of a troll includes members who refuse to cooperate with the forum staff and make derogatory remarks about other members -- particularly when expressly advised not to do so.

I have issued a warning for this post. Please review my last two posts to this thread for more details as to why.

Do not insult other members, and do not ignore my requests to stay on topic.

Troll: To deliberately post derogatory or inflammatory comments to a community forum, chat room, newsgroup and/or a blog in order to bait other users into responding.

That sums up the original poster perfectly so I think it was a bit harsh giving him a warning for correctly describing the poster as he is baiting for sure.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Do you understand the Clouds are closer to the camra than the smoke is? Even though they look like they are on top of each other, they could be miles apart?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
No matter where the clouds are you can still see these objects flying into the smoke from the rocket. And that pretty much gives us an idea of their size?

shouldnt have to be more complicated than that

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pekle
No matter where the clouds are you can still see these objects flying into the smoke from the rocket. And that pretty much gives us an idea of their size?

shouldnt have to be more complicated than that

It is an optical illusion. the distance between gives the effect.

ISJ

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So, using your own technique of guaging size, (cutting and pasting of the shuttle for reference) then please lay shuttles end to end over the length and bredth of the cloud formations.

I am confident you will only conclude these are very large cloud formations - And i'm no cloud expert but i'd say impossibly large cloud formations.

Regardless of the objects appearing or not appearing to pass "through" the shuttle's exhaust plume, you still, after numerous attempts, by knowledgable people, fail to grasp the concept of perpective and its deceptive qualities to the eye.
Hence the large cloud formations i started this post with.

Please review and fully understand the two images i have posted, one of the spiders and the MS paint image, as you continue to simply dismiss them without understanding them.
And if you still wont accept it then please inform yourself on a photography forum!

There is no reference suitable to gain a reliable idea of scale, its a simple case of maths, i'm talking about trigonometry and pythagoras - which is all to do with the position of the camera.

If that is indeed NASA footage then i am horrified. - To me that is a home movie.
Surely - No, Definately; NASA would have a broadcast quality camera mounted away from the crowd on a secure platform.

Your whole argument is speculation and anybody who does not conclude these are simply birds, must have so much of a desire to believe/find UFO's that their judgement is clouded and biased.

What is more likey? - a common flying object found all around the planet, which is not cloaked is secrecy and spectulation - A BIRD

OR

An unknown, Unidentified Flying Object - a term just a vague as these images.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
you can call me crazy but those are not birds

good find

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join