It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth part 2

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

This thread has a very high 20% influnence, with Eteric Rice being the main SP.

I'm kind of honored about that statement. I've never much been the main of anything.

You say you're scared, Jag? What exactly are you afraid of?

Not trying to mock you here, just curious.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If I fail in my mission, you will be fully aware of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
If I fail in my mission, you will be fully aware of it.

Space. The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well.....if this is indeed true its the biggest attempt at organized crime that i have ever herd of!!!!!!!second, where are all of the "guards" then? third,take me to your leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
All I got to say is the person who made this post is PYSCHO.. Scientology is fake too, the only answer is religion......... Is there any history of "Alien" gods?? No there is not, but there is history of Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, Peter, and all these other prophets.. I would way rather believe that somewhere hidden in the bible lies the truth to our existance, but if you wanna believe in Aliens go get your friends together and drink a bowl of your secret "fruit punch"..

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoWarningShots
All I got to say is the person who made this post is PYSCHO.. Scientology is fake too, the only answer is religion......... Is there any history of "Alien" gods?? No there is not, but there is history of Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, Peter, and all these other prophets.. I would way rather believe that somewhere hidden in the bible lies the truth to our existance, but if you wanna believe in Aliens go get your friends together and drink a bowl of your secret "fruit punch"..

That was kind of a cheap shot, since there's really no historical evidence of Jesus, etc either.

But yeah, Scientology is psycho.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

That was kind of a cheap shot, since there's really no historical evidence of Jesus, etc either.

But yeah, Scientology is psycho.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Yeah go read Sumerian texts

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
"Alien souls in our bodies"?
"A soul-processing center on Jupiter"??

Please, give us the science for these claims. Methinks Tom is a mite confused who follows pseudo-science here.

p.s. I'm really, really, sorry for the TC reference. How much penance is enough?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
after reading through all of this...here is what i think:

let this thread die.

reason? pretty much what everyone else said.

nothing much more to say..well that won't push my being banned limits probaly

and if about 20% of this thread is suppresive..add me to the numbers..see if i care

but i do say this...i commend you on protecting your views to this point. good bit of people would have given up and basically said "screw you"..so to that i do complament you

[edit on 19-6-2006 by tenlaius]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Oh dear. I see this thread is still here - barely alive... Still here.

I know I removed myself from the "discussion" (it's more like listening to a stuck gramophone - we all know who I'm talking about...) but I just want to throw another rock in the bush – while it is still alive.

The question has been asked several times, and it has been ignored in all cases...
How much will Scientology cost you?

a) 6 month beginning membership - free
b) Annual membership - 300 US $
c) Lifetime membership - 2,000 US $
d) Sponsor - 5,000 US $
e) Crusader (New!) - 10,000 US $
f) Honor Roll - 20,000 US $ or 20 new members for the IAS recruited
g) Patron - 40,000 US $
h) Patron with Honors - 100,000 US $
i) Patron Meritorious - 250,000 US $
j) Gold Patron Meritorious - 1,000,000 US $
k) Senior Honor Roll - 100 new members for the IAS recruited or "contributed to IAS expansion in some stellar fashion".

Source

The current (conservative) total cost for the whole bridge to OT9 readiness is estimated at $365,000 - $380,000.

Want to work out how much your membership to the Church of Scientology will cost?
Here's some pricelists

As I said before. As much as I would like to be a member of Scientology, I won't be able to afford membership. Keep in mind that as a South African I will pay 6.5 times as much as US members. ($1 = ZAR6.50).

Lucky me!

There's only one thing wrong with this universe — suppressives who specialize in caving people in. They walk among us undetected, hiding behind masks of social veneer. And they use those masks while they spread confusion and enturbulation.

My fellow suppressives... We're in danger!!!
Join this group to be "protected"?!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
DANG I NEED to start me a cult an teach about some aliens an being cleansed an stuff, then charge thousands of dollars, for it

i could be rich.

a million dollars fot the gold patron whatever, i wonder how many golds there are

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
at those prices id never make it past a 6 month free membership

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Oh dear. I see this thread is still here - barely alive... Still here.

I know I removed myself from the "discussion" (it's more like listening to a stuck gramophone - we all know who I'm talking about...) but I just want to throw another rock in the bush – while it is still alive.

The question has been asked several times, and it has been ignored in all cases...
How much will Scientology cost you?

a) 6 month beginning membership - free
b) Annual membership - 300 US $
c) Lifetime membership - 2,000 US $
d) Sponsor - 5,000 US $
e) Crusader (New!) - 10,000 US $
f) Honor Roll - 20,000 US $ or 20 new members for the IAS recruited
g) Patron - 40,000 US $
h) Patron with Honors - 100,000 US $
i) Patron Meritorious - 250,000 US $
j) Gold Patron Meritorious - 1,000,000 US $
k) Senior Honor Roll - 100 new members for the IAS recruited or "contributed to IAS expansion in some stellar fashion".

Source

The current (conservative) total cost for the whole bridge to OT9 readiness is estimated at $365,000 - $380,000.

Want to work out how much your membership to the Church of Scientology will cost?
Here's some pricelists

As I said before. As much as I would like to be a member of Scientology, I won't be able to afford membership. Keep in mind that as a South African I will pay 6.5 times as much as US members. ($1 = ZAR6.50).

Lucky me!

There's only one thing wrong with this universe — suppressives who specialize in caving people in. They walk among us undetected, hiding behind masks of social veneer. And they use those masks while they spread confusion and enturbulation.

My fellow suppressives... We're in danger!!!
Join this group to be "protected"?!

Dayum...

No wonder he's trying to recruit here. The other way is expensive.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by labuddha
well.....if this is indeed true its the biggest attempt at organized crime that i have ever herd of!!!!!!!second, where are all of the "guards" then? third,take me to your leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't need guards! Only way off the rock is by jumping a ship at NASA or may Europe in the next few years.... and those ships won't get you very far.

Perfect prison..... for most...

Okay Scotty beam me up!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eteric Rice
Dayum...

No wonder he's trying to recruit here. The other way is expensive.

no kidding...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
bla bla bla- the technology works. Scientology and it's missions help people all over the world and beyond- that's the bottom line. Dissenters are just Suppressive or are afraid of losing their jobs because Scientology works and is far superior to any normal organization. Look into it for yourself:

www.narconon.org...

www.scientology.org...

www.purification.org...

www.lronhubbard.org...

www.aboutlronhubbard.org...

lron.hubbard.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

bla bla bla- the technology works. Scientology and it's missions help people all over the world and beyond- that's the bottom line. Dissenters are just Suppressive or are afraid of losing their jobs because Scientology works and is far superior to any normal organization. Look into it for yourself:

www.narconon.org...

www.scientology.org...

www.purification.org...

www.lronhubbard.org...

www.aboutlronhubbard.org...

lron.hubbard.org...

I honestly can't believe that you buy into all that crap, taking it as fact when it's pretty obvious that all of those sites are controlled in some way by the church. It's all biased information, and is useless.

Please, get over yourself and try somewhere else. It's quite obvious that we don't buy into this. It's also quite obvious that scientology is a scam where only the rich can reach the top.

Believe whatever you will, but that doesn't make it the truth. No one knows an absolute truth, and that includes Hubbard and his crazy sci-fi religion scam.

It's impossible to get through to you. Any kind of information we throw at you, you just call SP stuff and none of it's true.

I honestly hope Scientology falls apart (which it will, eventually). Maybe then you'll break out of this sad hold they have on you.

Good luck wasting your money. I'm going to bed.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Eteric, I forgot one website.

www.volunteerministers.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

bla bla bla- the technology works. Scientology ...

www.narconon.org...

www.purification.org...

Hehehehe!!! Now we're all on drugs?! LoL. Classic.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join