It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth part 2

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Like I said, i've had MANY conversations with OT's. What did the OT tell you

Go to them, ask them what they think about someone who has the abilities and the will and the means to become like them but who could give a *snip* about giving the church money (even if they believe in the ideals of the religion).

I can't just tell you what they said to me. After all you keep telling us to go check things out for more information so go do the same and maybe you will become further enlightened (I apologize for my anger but when I ask a question 3 times to someone who is supposedly trying to offer information to me and they only answer in questions back, it makes me incredulous about the rest of their information - that and it's late).

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 20-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
He did ask questions mike and valid ones I think lots of people have but if you want straight forward questions then here ya go?

1: Why does scientology tell it's members that those who oppose the religeon are enemies?

2: Why have scientologies members time and time been involved in major criminal activities such as fraud, embezzlement and very likely murder?

3: Why do scientologists pressure those who leave to join again with threatening phone calls and other forms of harrassment like house calls?

4: Scientologists claim drugs are evil... But why did L. Ron Hubbard use drugs, beat his wife,children and feed his son and daughter narcotics?

5: If scientology is for the betterment of mankind why is it you need to open up your wallet and pay thousands of dollars not only to the church but to buy their merchandise?

6: Why does the organization work like a pyramid scam structure you sign a member make money, They sign.... all the money goes to the top?

7: Who makes the most money in scientology?

8: why is it scientologists have delusions of grandure including your self? (reference ants in kitchen comment)

9: In regards to the personality test and e-meter why do they tell people they are no good unless they are scientologists?

You forgot 10.. What about the PROVEN scientology docs that INSTRUCT members to fabricate lies, report false crimes, and the many other illeagal things that the "church" says to do against scientology "enemies"???????????

Give it up , he will never answer questions like these because then he would have to admit the truth..

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yup, he's just going to instruct us to buy a book of scientology and go to our local scientology center hoping that we get pulled in.

mod edit: removed quote of previous post

[edit on 20-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey Eteric Rice, according to JagMike you're our leader (Leader of The Suppressives...) Who died and made you queen?

I demand a re-count!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Hey Eteric Rice, according to JagMike you're our leader (Leader of The Suppressives...) Who died and made you queen?

I demand a re-count!

Yup! BEHOLD! ME, YOUR LEADER!

ALL HAIL XENU!

Be sure to check out my Lord's website!

www.firstchurchofxenu.com...

Silently laughs his arse off.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Eteric Rice]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Absolute Truth exists until a better Truth comes along and knocks it over like a domino. I have lived through many years where MANY "absolute truths" fell like dominoes.

An I hear rumors that once upon a time it was an absolute truth that the Earth was Flat? Can this be?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamgamil
Could I be mostly reptilian without even knowing it?

Possibly... Have you checked for scales lately?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
"You forgot 10.. What about the PROVEN scientology docs that INSTRUCT members to fabricate lies, report false crimes, and the many other illeagal things that the "church" says to do against scientology "enemies"???????????"

It would have been a long list to put down all the crimes of the criminal cabal known as scientology. In question two i gave examples such as fraud and suspected murder which there is ample proof for.

'Fabricate lies, report false crimes'

Are not fabricating, lies and reporting false crimes one in the same.... I beleive when i reffered to fraud I covered this. Remember fraud does not always involve money. Fraud can involve many things but in the end is fabricating false truth's, lies.

For instance would you consider Barry Bonds a 'fraud' because he took something that shrinks your balls to get his home runs and then lied about it?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

You need to talk to your elders and get their response. It wouldn't be powerful enough to you or mean as much coming from me.

Perhaps he can't talk to the elders? Is it possible they would tell him the real truth? Sometimes in any religion those starting out get wrong ideas from the teachings and some religions don't give the acolyte all the facts until they progress to higher levels.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I demand a re-count!

Ummm can I Join??

Ummm what exactly are we supposedly suppressing?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Ummm can I Join??

The moment you asked a question JaguarMike didn't like you were immediatly labeled as a "Suppressive Person" by JagMike. Welcome to our club! I'm not sure where we go from here. We'll be waiting for instructions from our Queen, err... I mean leader...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have to...

1. If your butt falls off and grows back later... Yoooouuu... Might be a reptilian.

2. If you wake up one morning and your old skin is in your bed.... Yoooouuu... Might be a reptilian.

3. If tapping your fingers puts holes in the furnature... Yooouuu... Might be a reptilian.

4. If one day you head to the restroom and lay an egg.... Yooooou.... Might be a reptilian.

5. If your mom ate your dad whole on their first date... Yoooou... Might be a reptillian.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eteric Rice
I have to...

ER - Check your U2Us by clicking memCenter on the menubar. (Or the right hand top that says you have X U2Us)

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eteric Rice
I have to...

1. If your butt falls off and grows back later... Yoooouuu... Might be a reptilian.

2. If you wake up one morning and your old skin is in your bed.... Yoooouuu... Might be a reptilian.

3. If tapping your fingers puts holes in the furnature... Yooouuu... Might be a reptilian.

4. If one day you head to the restroom and lay an egg.... Yooooou.... Might be a reptilian.

5. If your mom ate your dad whole on their first date... Yoooou... Might be a reptillian.

THAT IS RICH

No wonder they made you Leader

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Ummm can I Join??

The moment you asked a question JaguarMike didn't like you were immediatly labeled as a "Suppressive Person" by JagMike. Welcome to our club! I'm not sure where we go from here. We'll be waiting for instructions from our Queen, err... I mean leader...

This is actually encouraged by the "church". There are real documents out there that plainly say that anyone who disagrres with the "church" shall be labeled as an "SP". After your labeled if you make big enough waves against them they will call the I.R.S. and tell them your scamming the gov, call the police or news agencies or both and tell them you rape children(]I'm not making this up!!!), anything they can do to discredit you andshift attention away from what your saying.

And why is he Trying to recruit in the Aliens and UFO forum, shouldnt this be in religious conspiracies?????

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Tiloke

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
And why is he Trying to recruit in the Aliens and UFO forum, shouldnt this be in religious conspiracies?????

Indeed. Who knows how the C.o.S. get away with the stuff they do?! They must have mastered the art of Brainwashing...

The T & C clearly states in point 1E and 4 that advertising and recruiting is forbidden. Personally I don't care if he tries to recruit, he clearly isn't getting anywhere. What bothers me is the fact that he isn't contributing to this forum at all... Like you said, Tiloke. Aliens and Ufo forum?!

Terms and Conditions

Sigh. The Club is in trouble as well. The T & C also says:
2d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engage in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

Does the "Suppressive People Club" qualify as a gang? Luckily Eteric Rice is the Leader of the Gang...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
OOOOH OOOOOOH , I wanna join the SP'ers ! Doesnt happen untill I get a confirmation from a COS member though..........

[EDIT] I just wanted to post a link to back up my claims. Check it out

According to Hubbard and Scientology, their "enemies" are Suppressive Persons: "Enemy. SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed." TAKEN FROM ABOVE LINK

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
This is actually encouraged by the "church".

I do not doubt that, but I have my own "connections"

You know until you mentioned it I did not realize we were in the Aliens sector, I just followed the topic
But I suppose he justifies it with the opening we are all alien souls... but then seeing as heavan is "up there" does that make God and the angels aliens too?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Does the "Suppressive People Club" qualify as a gang? Luckily Eteric Rice is the Leader of the Gang...

Oh dear Gangs are not allowed? Hmmmm lemme think a moment....

Oh WAIT I got it Yeah this is perfect...

we will be a Secret Society.... That oughta fit right in here, no?

"The Ancient and Noble Order of Suppresive Persons" ANOSP

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Do you ever feel lost?

Do you ever feel unhappy?

Do you ever feel as though you are sharing your body with the soul of a 75 million year old alien who was killed by being thrown into a volcano and blown up with nuclear weapons and now thinks it's God?

Then we're the church for you!

THE FIRST CHIRCH OF XENU!

All are welcome to the Sepressive Person's Club!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join