It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Screw Loose Change" video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
How about demoliton experts disguised as workmen carrying out 'routine maintenance'?

Another person who has absolutely no idea how things work in the real world.

In the real world, the types of companies that inhabit down town high rise buildings, financial, investment, insurance, brokerage firms, lawyers etc, don’t just let any Tom Dick or Harry just waltz into their office space to do “routine maintenance.” Companies are very protective of their lease rights, especially when this “routine maintenance” will disturb or disrupt business operations.

What sort of “routine maintenance” requires the opening of drywall column enclosures, and the removal of sprayed on fireproofing (and associated asbestos abatement in some cases)?

This isn’t like changing a light bulb.

Any construction work in a large building like this has to go through numerous channels, from co-coordinating with the office of the building, to owners approval, to co-coordinating with the operating engineers, to use of the freight elevator, to verification that the workers are in the proper union.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
There were drils, every one evacuated the buiding, on drils every one leaves.

Pepsi, after you graduate from High School, maybe you will be able to get a job in the mail room of a big company in a large high rise. When you do, you will learn that people do not totally evacuate a high-rise building during drills.

High schools maybe. But not a multi story high-rise.

The purpose of a fire drill is to get everyone to know where the stairs are and to use them instead of the elevators.

At most, you might evacuate down one floor.

No management company in the world is going to make all the tenants of a high-rise building totally evacuate in a drill.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

There were drils, every one evacuated the buiding, on drils every one leaves.

Pepsi, after you graduate from High School, maybe you will be able to get a job in the mail room of a big company in a large high rise. When you do, you will learn that people do not totally evacuate a high-rise building during drills.

The purpose of a fire drill is to get everyone to know where the stairs are and to use them instead of the elevators.

No management company in the world is going to make all the tenants of a high-rise building totally evacuate in a drill.

Darn
howard roack is righ again, got any poof of that, besides that bombs are not that hard to plant, you know the FBI might go witht this story after all, that bombs were planted in the WTC towers.
Of course for you it's imposible to imagine that some one planted bombs, security guards are not computers , people in general are not, people make mistakes, just like you
it's enogh for me that bush brothers was on the directors staff for the company, another happy coincidence, I dont see how you claim from above debunks things, in stead of picking on my english you should study all posibilities.
One is the directors staff.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Darn
howard roack is righ again, got any poof of that, besides that, bombs are not that hard to plant, you know the FBI might go witht this story after all, that bombs were planted in the WTC towers.
Of course for you it's imposible to imagine that some one planted bombs, security guards are not computers , people in general are not, people make mistakes, just like you
it's enogh for me that bush brothers was on the directors staff for the company, another happy coincidence, I dont see how your claim from above debunks things, in stead of picking on my english you should study all posibilities.
Some security guards sleep on the job , but that is life, what would a person like you that sits around the house all day know about .
Places get robed all the time with security guards around.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Darn
howard roack is righ again, got any poof of that, besides that, bombs are not that hard to plant, you know the FBI might go witht this story after all, that bombs were planted in the WTC towers.
it's enogh for me that bush brothers was on the directors staff for the company, another happy coincidence, I dont see how your claim from above debunks things, in stead of picking on my english you should study all posibilities.
Some security guards sleep on the job , but that is life, what would a person like you that sits around the house all day know about .
Places get robed all the time with security guards around.

First off, grab yourself some grammar... Secondly, Howard is pretty well versed in this topic, so I think you should take what he says with a little more credibility. Thirdly, do you know how hard it is (was) to evacuate one of the largest buildings in the world? Fourthly, if bombs are so easy to plant, why don't you do it yourself to prove it?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The security aren't robots, but rigging the buildings would require a long-time absence of all building's occupants.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

First off, grab yourself some grammar...

Look english is not my first languege,but I thinkevery one can understand what i'm writing.

Secondly, Howard is pretty well versed in this topic, so I think you should take what he says with a little more credibility.

really ? I dont see where, where is he debunking the fact that bombs were not planted.

Thirdly, do you know how hard it is (was) to evacuate one of the largest buildings in the world?

It may be hard but not imposible, plus some sections could be evacuated, if it's well planed it's enogh to get the people to the stairs while some one sneaks in.

Fourthly, if bombs are so easy to plant, why don't you do it yourself to prove it?

I dont like complications, braking the law is a bad thing
dont you know that already, I had this kind of discusion in kindegarden.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"some sections" - which sections? For how long? Planting bombs for CD isn't an easy task, the larger teh building the more time it takes - some explosions here were prepared days, if not weeks, with tests of explosives, drilling holes for them and all that, and that was made in the public, wihout some hide-and-seek...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It is just a ridiculous claim.

First off, some people did get out of the buildings. Some people did evacuate, but not all. Its a long way down from 70 floors and no elevator.

If bombs were placed, they would have to have been planted all up and down the building. That would have taken months to set up. So, you are trying to tell me that for a few months a group of people (can't be one person :lol
continuously planted bombs in the WTC buildings without being noticed.

Puhlease....

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
The security aren't robots, but rigging the buildings would require a long-time absence of all building's occupants.

Over a period of weeks.

Now tell me what demo company in their right mind would demo the WTC and still not have one person in that company say anything about it? It's not like there's a ton of companies that have the expertise to demo buildings like the WTC. So which one did it? Which one purposly killed thousands of Americans?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
www.washingtonspectator.com...

Marvin Bush was reelected to the Stratesec board of directors annually from 1993 through 1999. His last reelection was on May 25, 1999, for July 1999 to June 2000.

The company described itself this way: "Stratesec, Incorporated, is a fully integrated single source security systems company. The company provides consulting and planning, engineering and design, systems integration, and maintenance services and technical support services to commercial and government clients worldwide. Stratesec has completed security projects for airports, corporations, utilities, prisons, universities, and federal, state and local governments

As a single-source provider of end-to-end security services, it offered everything from a diagnosis of existing systems, to hiring subcontractors, and to installing video and electronic equipment. It also offered armored vehicles and security guards

From maintainance to security guards.
Ohh I guess the soruce is credible too

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You have no idea how things work in the real world. Do you think that Marvin came in one day with a whole crew of “maintenance workers” that no one had seen before or since?

Do you think that when his company got the contract that they hired all new engineers security guards and custodians?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Marvin Bush was reelected to the Stratesec board of directors annually from 1993 through 1999. His last reelection was on May 25, 1999, for July 1999 to June 2000.

The company described itself this way: "Stratesec, Incorporated, is a fully integrated single source security systems company. The company provides consulting and planning, engineering and design, systems integration, and maintenance services and technical support services to commercial and government clients worldwide. Stratesec has completed security projects for airports, corporations, utilities, prisons, universities, and federal, state and local governments

As a single-source provider of end-to-end security services, it offered everything from a diagnosis of existing systems, to hiring subcontractors, and to installing video and electronic equipment. It also offered armored vehicles and security guards

Point?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth

Point?

My point is it takes only one man to go in with the pretex of maintainace and plant stuff all over the place with out anyone suspecting him of anything.
Is there time?

There si plenty of time, marvin bush didint have to command an army of maintainance workers, a few would do the job, even one, it's so easy to get some one and intstuct him what to do, with them working for securcom it's a pice of cake, hey guess what cameras didintwork either
this are services provided by them also,it stinks.
Havent you herd of things like, hey he is a good boy, hire him, with him working at such a big company it's easy to employ some one,and then do the job.

Only people like howard like to dismiss things like terorists turning out alive, fema agents showing up just before a day in new york, war games, adrews not responding, what a big coincidence, explenations provided dont work, they stink just like the commision report, someone will dissmiss facts on and on and on only if he's boss tells him to

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

My point is it takes only one man to go in with the pretex of maintainace and plant stuff all over the place with out anyone suspecting him of anything.

You really have to stop reading those cheap paperback novels.

Get a clue on how things really work in a large building.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I second that.

Have you (pepsi) ever even been inside the WTC buildings? Do you understand how big they were? People can't compare the demoltion of a 20 story building to that (you suppose) of the WTC buildings. The engineering is just not the same. There is so much force, so many more tons of material being supported. How do you know what happens when a jetliner strikes one of the tallest buildings in the world? You have no reference point, no examples, nothing.

People want to scream conspiracy to make themselves feel better, to not believe that that our government actually works for us, not against us. Hell, these people are voted into office BY US.

If you really believe the government conspired against us, then get out of my country. If you are already out, then stay out.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Tell me howard, northwoods is also a novel acording to you.
How about JFK, just an accident right, things like that hapen budy, it's reality, and who is behind them?? it's people with itrest who pull the strings, why do you think 86 procent live on cnn voted for carly sheen? because they are dumb? why are scientists harassed and imprisoned ?? so the little man cant evolve, ask the guy who made a car run on water , he is dead no one can ask him anything, he got shoot in the head, what a big coincidence , when coruption and itrest run at the top anything is posible.
People are not trully free, thanks to a bunch of control freaks.
acording to you america got atacked because they hate your freedoms(which are going away at curent time).
America has been atacked because a bunch of arabs hate the freedom.
Shame I had a pick with binladen and bush huging, but I lost it, I guess bush is not really worried about a man that acording to him shocked the US, and the FBI are saying we dont got much on him , with relatives in the family that have suported the natzi cause I'm not surprised at all.
bush grate grandpa has a beautiful biografy.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So they've been rigging the building for years? Then it's great the explosives didn't go off prematurely. Or that some maintenance worker didn't find them. Or that the system wasn't damaged upon the plane impact. Or that the years-old detonators worked...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
So they've been rigging the building for years? Then it's great the explosives didn't go off prematurely. Or that some maintenance worker didn't find them. Or that the system wasn't damaged upon the plane impact. Or that the years-old detonators worked...

TRUE STORY

I mean, come on people, when the reasoning is staring at you right in the face...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i remember back when 3 rivers stadium was brought down...im from pittsburgh...it took them months of weakening key structural points along with planting explosives...the ammount of work that would of been nedded to bring down the WTC would be impossible to have gone un noticed...and on top of that i would say that there can only be 2 maybe 3 companies in the world capable of doing such a job they couldnt of simply sent in a army demolitions team...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join