It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Screw Loose Change" video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Being a skeptic, I like listening to both sides of the argument. One person by the name of MarkyX created a video called "Screw Loose Change", using LC's own footage and words against them. Most of the information on the video uses gravy's viewer guide, but he does add much of his own stuff as well. You can view it on both google video and youtube.

He also links to numerous other sources, including the pentagon crash on this forum. In my opinion, it's a really good video that shows how much Loose Change is willing to manipulate, lie, and quote mining to gain exposure. It also shows how disrespectful Dylan and co. is concerning the victims of 9/11. It even raises questions for many of the theories out there, like WTC7 controlled demolition to the video being fake. Really worth it.

You can view the sources and the video itself here: www.lolloosechange.co.nr...

[edit on 3-6-2006 by OneSidedCookie]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This picture of WTC7 from that video confirms the damage to the building.

The firefighters also say "pull" during that clip.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
IMHO, there are only 2 types of people who would try and refute the evidence provided by the conspiracy theorists.

1.) The American fascist lemmings blinded by the spoon fed media portrayal of the ACTUAL events of 9/11…
2.) Government DIS-informants trying to prevent exposing the blood thirsty neo-con regime currently in power…AND Fear of them having to REWRITE HISTORY.

I CAN'T believe the lid HASN'T been blown off as of yet to expose the REAL TERRORISTS...

The REAL TERRORISTS are the SAME people professing their DUTY to protect us.

Snooch

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I tried reading through the "viewers guide" and his questions and comments were so dumb that I couldn't continue any longer. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggs
I tried reading through the "viewers guide" and his questions and comments were so dumb that I couldn't continue any longer. Sorry.

Because your theories are so weak that you can't answer them?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneSidedCookie

Hey? I THINK they are WAY more than just HIS theories.

When was the last time in the HISTORY of the WORLD did 3 buildings made of concrete and SOLID steel structural supports fall on their OWN footprint due to fire AND on the same DAY!?

That ALONE should make one wonder!

What about Silverstein and his multi-BILLION dollar insurance policies acquiring the buildings just a few months before.........?

Coincidence? Yes. MAYBE in Poland...LMAO (no offence to those in Poland)

WTF will it take to open the eyes of the LEMMINGS? If even for a moment to explore the chance that MAYBE things AREN'T as they seem to be reported by OUR government controlled media.

Just because a team to investgate 9/11 (hired by the government) claims that EVERYTHING IS OK doesn't automatically mean everything REALLY IS.

You have 2 eyes, 2 ears, and 1 mouth. I suggest you use them in THAT proportion.

...Unless of course you're another government DIS-info player trying to put out the flames of exposure. If so? Fan away....We'll be in the background chuckling...

Snooch

Admin edit to remove circumvension of the censors. Please also refrain from personal attacks.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by SimonGray]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Oh yeah, that's why.

No, when he commented that Operation Northwoods didn't plan to kill anybody and ask what is the connection between O.N. and 9/11, it kind of set the tone for the rest on his lame debunk attempt.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Oh yeah, that's why.

No, when he commented that Operation Northwoods didn't plan to kill anybody and ask what is the connection between O.N. and 9/11, it kind of set the tone for the rest on his lame debunk attempt.

ON wasn't to kill anyone. You never read the thing if you think otherwise. Also, what connection is there? I want to hear it.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

ON wasn't to kill anyone. You never read the thing if you think otherwise.

Have you read it?

"We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated)."

"It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela.... The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight."

Also, what connection is there? I want to hear it.

It proves our military has planned a "9/11" before.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoochies
IMHO, there are only 2 types of people who would try and refute the evidence provided by the conspiracy theorists.

1.) The American fascist lemmings blinded by the spoon fed media portrayal of the ACTUAL events of 9/11…

Lemmings? Lemmings? We are lemmings because we are "spoon fed" by the media? Rediculous. Maybe we just don't feel a govt could not make a conspiracy as one as large as some people think exist. Do you know how crappy and sloppy our govt is run? If there was a conspiracy someone high up would have leaked it long ago.

Oh well maybe I should start believeing the .gov did 9/11 so I could be an elitest too

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Report:
High-rise Office Building Fire
One Meridian Plaza
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
February 23, 1991

City of Philadelphia Fire Department
240 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19123-2991
(215) 592-5962
OVERVIEW
A fire on the 22nd floor of the 38-story Meridian Bank Building,
also known as One Meridian Plaza, was reported to the Philadelphia Fire
Department on February 23, 1991 at approximately 2040 hours and [size-=5]burned for more than 19 hours. The fire caused three firefighter fatalities and
injuries to 24 firefighters. The 12-alarms brought 51 engine companies, 15
ladder companies, 11 specialized units, and over 300 firefighters to the
scene. It was the largest high-rise office building fire in modern American
history -- completely consuming eight floors of the building -- and was
controlled only when it reached a floor that was protected by automatic
sprinklers.

19 hours? The 38 story highrise DIDN'T even WEAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the rest here....119 pages .pdf format.Phliadelphia, PA Meridian Building Fire

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKaholic
Maybe we just don't feel a govt could not make a conspiracy as one as large as some people think exist. Do you know how crappy and sloppy our govt is run? If there was a conspiracy someone high up would have leaked it long ago.

I proved that with the amount of coincidences surrounding 9/11, it couldn't possibly be anything BUT a conspiracy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Lemmings? Lemmings? We are lemmings because we are "spoon fed" by the media? Rediculous.

If the shoe fits....
Do a little MORE research other than Faux and CNN. OPEN your eyes AND mind to the possibility that THEY are in control of more than YOU could EVER imagine... Weigh ALL sides and then and ONLY then maybe you'll agree that thingS may NOT always appear as the do on network news...

Originally posted by AKaholicMaybe we just don't feel a govt could not make a conspiracy as one as large as some people think exist. Do you know how crappy and sloppy our govt is run? If there was a conspiracy someone high up would have leaked it long ago.

They already are beginning to....

Oh well maybe I should start believeing the .gov did 9/11 so I could be an elitest too

I'm not an elitist. BUSH and company are.

I'm a NEW Patriot that DOESN'T consider the Constitution (and I quote YOUR savior) "Just a Goddamned piece of paper..."

BEST regards for whatever road YOU chose,
Snooch

[edit on 3-6-2006 by snoochies]

[edit on 3-6-2006 by snoochies]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Oh yeah, that's why.

because you dont like the fact tht a report filed 30 years ago, has really nothing to od ith the attacks on 9/11. And that it would be stupid for anyone to use such plan since it wAS MADE available to the public? oh please. Hollywood can come up with better plans than our government can.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

ON wasn't to kill anyone. You never read the thing if you think otherwise.

Have you read it?

"We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated)."

"It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela.... The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight."

Also, what connection is there? I want to hear it.

It proves our military has planned a "9/11" before.

It was made by one guy and NEVER happened. Should we go after germany for electing hitler? Or maybe Russia for stalin? What about Canada for the way they treated the chinese?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizybecause you dont like the fact tht a report filed 30 years ago, has really nothing to od ith the attacks on 9/11.

It proves our military is capable of doing what why claim about 9/11.

And that it would be stupid for anyone to use such plan since it wAS MADE available to the public? oh please. Hollywood can come up with better plans than our government can.

It was only made public months before the attack via F.O.I. If anything it was bad timing for the perps.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It was made by one guy and NEVER happened.

Do you now conceed this plan DID plan to kill people? Also, do you think the architects of O.N. should have been found for treason?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It was made by one guy and NEVER happened.

Do you now conceed this plan DID plan to kill people? Also, do you think the architects of O.N. should have been found for treason?

No, because it didn't happen. What you're suggesting is having a thought crime.

If we started arresting people for what they think for treason, there wouldn't be a media or a democratic party
(I had to do it)

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizybecause you dont like the fact tht a report filed 30 years ago, has really nothing to od ith the attacks on 9/11.

It proves our military is capable of doing what why claim about 9/11.

And that it would be stupid for anyone to use such plan since it wAS MADE available to the public? oh please. Hollywood can come up with better plans than our government can.

It was only made public months before the attack via F.O.I. If anything it was bad timing for the perps.

And? So the military is capable is thinking on how to wipe everyone out. Do you know they have plans on how to invade countries like Canada during peacetime? Again, if we started going after people for what they did in the past, there would be no country left.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I suggest you take a look at the guy who made this document up. Allen Dulles. This guy organized the iran overthrow in 1953(maybe 1954) and guatamala overthrow in 1953(maybe 1954) (i get the iran and guatamala dates mixed up). Was a major planner behind the bay of pigs. Affiliated Project Northwoods, where kennedy fired him for helping with it, he also fired Lyman Lemnitzer for creating it. if kennedy didnt, it might have actually happened. So after kennedy dies, this guy is on the original Warren Commission where he voted that the kennedy assassination wasnt a conspiracy, yet a commission 20 years later deemed it most likely was.

this guy had a history of making very malicious attacks, with little regards to life. He treated american lives like a number, and if they were worth getting killed for the benefits. A man that planned the bay of pigs, you dont think he would do this as well?

anyway im almost positive in the future we will see the information leaked and eventually as time goes by we will find out the truth. We will uncover more and more and see through the lies.

I dont think the government did it, businesses did. They own the government though, they own the military, they own the media, they have there hands in just about everything. you dont think a couple multibillion dollar business with the prospect of making more billions of dollars actually care about killing of a couple thousand american slaves?

[edit on 4-6-2006 by grimreaper797]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join