It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Screw Loose Change" video

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Originally posted by Slice

First, no steel building has ever fallen do to fire, EVER.

Actually thats not true. The McCormick Convention Center, a steel framed convention center, and one of the largest of its time had collapsed due to a small electrical fire which lit up all the flammable objects within the center and brought the building down in 30 minutes.

So I forgot to add the word "protected".

Using your link:

www.iaei.org/subscriber/magazine/02_d/berhinig.htm

The FEMA report further states that until the attack at the WTC, no protected steel-frame buildings had been known to collapse as a result of a fire. The key word is "protected." In Chicago, Illinois, the McCormick Place Exhibition Center collapsed as a result of a fire in 1967. In this structure, the steel-frame of the building was unprotected.

Even then, so what.... ONE building? A building that wasn't up to code because it was burned down in 1967. WTC 7 wasn't built until 1984-1987, and was kept up to code since then.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoochies

OVERVIEW
A fire on the 22nd floor of the 38-story Meridian Bank Building,
also known as One Meridian Plaza, was reported to the Philadelphia Fire

19 hours? The 38 story highrise DIDN'T even WEAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the rest here....119 pages .pdf format.Phliadelphia, PA Meridian Building Fire
You do realize that a FRICKIN PLANE did NOT fly into the building right? Please tell me you get that fact? Or are you so blinded by your theories that you cant even think straight?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Historically, governments spiral down from whatever noble beginnings they might have had into a corrupt, malicious, greedy, murdering regime. It's just a matter of time, but it ALWAYS happens.

What makes the situation of it happening in the US impossible ? On the contrary, it is inevitable.

The public needs to wake up and realize this has happened, so that the transition back to the government we are supposed to have will happen more quickly and with less pain than a long, dragged out, fascist uprising and corresponding war and holocaust.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
"Screw Loose Change" targeted the original version of loose change, which even the makers later realised how flawed it was in some aspects. So they made the second edition, and now the Final Cut. If your gonna try to "debunk" the film, do it to the latest version, or else your 'effort' is even more pointless.
Im not even gonna bother saying anything else, some people think everything is wonderful, the government can do no wrong, and they're livin the dream! lmfao

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
9/11 was a inside job and #ing everyone knows it!!!!

Its old news!!!!!!

the question is what are we gonna do about it?????

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by snoochies

and why can't we still get ancers what the hell are they calling us nut jobs? if they could ancer us we would go away but that's not the case,it comes down to the fact that we the one that ask's the question's that ther not ancering like, what is with the shape charg slicing through the one beem some say that was after the fact but that is not the case be cause i know the ground zero was a mess and still hot NO CUTTING TORCH WAS ABEL TO GO IN TILL IT WAS TAME no one is going to bring any thing explosive in to ground zero and what do you think run's a citting torch is?????? can i say boom. the gas that run's it's not fary dust just a small few questions that's still makes me think

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoochies
Originally posted by OneSidedCookie

Hey? I THINK they are WAY more than just HIS theories.
When was the last time in the HISTORY of the WORLD did 3 buildings made of concrete and SOLID steel structural supports fall on their OWN footprint due to fire AND on the same DAY!?

When was the last time 2 planes were flown into 2 buildings by terrorists in the same day?

WTF will it take to open the eyes of the LEMMINGS? If even for a moment to explore the chance that MAYBE things AREN'T as they seem to be reported by OUR government controlled media.

Of course they aren't, the government doesn't want to tell you that they completely dropped the ball and your perceived security provided by them was a sham because they had serious ADD.

Just because a team to investgate 9/11 (hired by the government) claims that EVERYTHING IS OK doesn't automatically mean everything REALLY IS.

Thats true but it also doesn't mean it's not. Physics does support their claims afterall.

You have 2 eyes, 2 ears, and 1 mouth. I suggest you use them in THAT proportion.

Thanks but I'd like to use 1 eye then my mouth then maybe my ear....No my ear first then....what about a nose???

...Unless of course you're another government DIS-info player trying to put out the flames of exposure. If so? Fan away....We'll be in the background chuckling...

So regardless of whether you're right or wrong, if we don't agree with you then we're traitors and terrorists? Unless you have some INCREDIBLE evidence, I'll just go ahead and follow factual information.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by jfj123]

[edit on 1-12-2007 by jfj123]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by derdy

So if you won't go to sites, or look at sources that mislead people, then I suppose Loose Change, prisonplanet.com, etc.. are off limits too.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chicagofreedomfighter
9/11 was a inside job and #ing everyone knows it!!!!

Its old news!!!!!!

the question is what are we gonna do about it?????

Everybody knows it was an inside job? I'd say that probably 95% of the world's population would disagree with you on that assertion. Of course they're all lemmings right?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join