It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing - validation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You speak in plain english, but you visualize what you want to happen and project it at the bee.
It works with a lot of critters, but some are just stubborn.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harry55

AngelaLadyS, you are so kind with your words and seem to have a big heart.

I have always had an interest in this subject. I must say there must be more than we can start to understand.

Any positive energy for my family and I would be deeply appreciated.

I've started a list of sorts. lol, You and your family are number one for tonght.
And your right, there is so very much we can't possibly understand. Even insperational moments of understanding seems to give a person more questions - opens up another vast area of wonder and awe.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rottonralph101

i wonder what would happen if all the ppl around the globe could pray/meditate with you... where and what could this mental energy go and do??

ps: i looked at my settings tab but couldnt find any connections with u knowing i understand what Namaste means. r ur ablilties like jean grey?? do u know what i am doing right now with ur third eye or whatever that u use...

[edit on 21-5-2006 by rottonralph101]

There are many people around the world that reach out to individuals and situations/groups of people. I guess the big question is what would happen if we all stopped?! The energy is limitless and timeless. We, everything in fact, is made of energy. Being able to use and manipulate it should be as second nature as using our own hands and legs. It is actauly. But many only go as far as letting the energy 'do it's own thing' and don't realise they are not using one of the biggest resorces they have available to them. Unfortunatly, like anything else, without care, their own personal energy begins to fail them and sickness and disease take it's course on the body. If people understood the importance of our thoughts and how they effect our energy individualy and those around us, we'd be well on our way to a better life world wide.

I don't know who Jean Grey is... this name don't feel as if it connects to a person, or to a person within my range of what-not.

About knowing you'd know what Namaste' means. It's not really that I intellectualy knew, more as if it was an inspired thought to end with this greeting. Sometimes we tend to understand or know things that there is no logical explination for the knowing.

Right now - your not 'fully functioning'. Iether your doing something very automatic to you, are still sleeping or not fully awake, or haven't had enough coffee yet. LOL
I don't use a third eye. At least not in the way the web sites lead you to believe. The '3rd eye' is actualy a Chakra, one of 7 of them. The Chakras are the main 7, although there are many many more energy centers in the body. You can think of the energy system much like the circulatory system... only it is not contained only within the body - it reaches and connects to far more than just this physical body.

But no, I'm not a fortune teller or anything like that. I can get ideas and thoughts pertaining to the future, even occational events that are very detailed and specific, but mostly it comes as it will and don't answer to my calling as much as I'd like.

I can get vauge impressions when I try, I can get detailed images or 'just know things' when I don't try - I jsut never know what's next form moment to moment or person to person.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Thank you AngelaLadyS with your help i will do my best i am wide open.

Here are the notes I jotted down last night...
***Skitzo - I saved your request for last tonight, because I intend to do something a bit different with you as I drift off. I will begin as I did with Phil and Bullet Proof, only I will use something as a stand in so my hands will be touching something as if it were you. That will guide my focus without consentration. As I send, after a period of time, I will allow myself to fall 'asleep'. I will have intended, as I begin to send, that the energy continue flowing to you for a period of time (a good hour after I begin, with some of that time being after I fall asleep.) After I fall asleep the energy will continue flowing from me to you, but my perspective will be a bit different. (When I say sleep, I don't mean snoring, REM, 'sleep' sleep. I feel as if I'm asleep and I seem to be asleep - but there is just blank resting. Time seems to stand still here, and I'm completely awake when I open my eyes, but I'm not 'awake' during this time iether. Sometimes things happen and I am able to run to the computer to jot them down... other times hours can go by and it feels like I closed my eyes for a moment and nothing happened. I'm not sure how this works or what is going on - but this seems to be quite beneficial for those I'm sending to, and often I get messages or visiters for that person. (It seems to do alot of good for me as well)

My thoughts as preparing to send to you...
Sensative. Crudness and wrongness that are not your own bring you down - as if other peoples problems... Are you an empath too? Do other peoples problems tend to hurt you more than your own?
I think I'll stop looking into this via this avenue and just let things fall into place...

*** This morning...
I'll begin sending energy to you again this morning - my intent is that you face the day with a brighter view. I'll be clearing out the gunk (lol - it's the best way to discribe it.)

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
I could use a little help. A little emberassing to explain the problem, you know how guys are.

My mother says I'm a healer, but I have problems doing it "on demand".
If my girlfriends back hurts I can lay my hands on her and make it stop as long as I'm almost asleep. But if she asks me to do it I can't. Can't seem to heal myself either, that's where I need help mostly.
I seem to be "in touch" with nature, I walk up on wild animals all the time and they don't seem to be afraid of me. birds will land on my head, I talk to bumblebees and ask them to stop buzzing my girlfriend and they oblige.
I need to work on my healing abilities, but it's kinda hard when I have a problem with myself.
Think you could help? My name is Gary and I'm in Minerva, Ohio.
Thanks....

You are the PERFECT student! I get excited when I come across someone who is already tuned in and knows it! I'd love to work with you!

Let me tell you the secret. This is the key, the easiest thing to do, yet hardest thing you'll have to learn. And I won't even have to talk you into believing me because you already have proof in your example above

Don't TRY to do it, ALLOW it to happen.
You see, it isn't you or me or any person who is able to heal ourselves or others. It is the energy itself being channeled through us that heals. It is that we are channels that we are blessed with the ability to help ourselves and others. But we don't personaly DO the work. We have to tune in, open ourselves up and allow it to flow.

When you place your hands on your SO, truly wanting to help relieve her pain, and your tired enough that 'you' stay out of the way - wonderful things happen. It is only your trying to 'do something' that gets in the way of your helping her 'on demand'. Lay your hands on her back, feel in your heart the want and desire to help her. Feel her. (No, not that way)...
Feel something other than skin. Try this both with your hands touching her and with your hands a few inches above her skin. Feel the difference in temperature... There will be places that feel warmer than others, places that feel cooler than others. As you get more use to doing this - there will be places that feel sticky or dense and other places that feel odd or different. This is her energy your feeling for. Not physical body, energy.
Don't think - just feel. Do not consentrate, just pay attention. Observe the way it feels. You may feel the urge to move your hands to a certain place. Go with that urge. Let your hands guide themselves. (They may end up right over the painful area or far from it - that's ok).
When you've felt and allowed your hands to go where they are lead intuitively, let them rest there and KNOW that the energy will do as it needs to do.

Start wtih that, and let's see how far that takes you. There is much to learn, but this is a very good start. You may feel many differnt things that in time you will begin to understand what is going on and why.

I'm going to try something with you and anyone else here that happens to read this post.

Bring these words to the top of your screen so you don't have to use your hands to control the mouse or keyboard and can read them to the bottom of this paragraph.
Now hold your hands gentely, bearly touching each other (like when children pray). Let them be very relaxed and not tense or stretched etc.
I want you to notice the heat generated by your hands. It's warm in those spaces spaces between them right?
Now as slowly as you can, I want you to bearly move them apart. You may have moved them only a centameter or you may have moved them several inches... but you need to move them slowly. I want you to feel the pull. As you pull them apart slowly, you'll feel a very slight pull, almost like very weak magnets. Feel it? Try several times and feel this pull and the heat... it may feel a bit like static cling.
As you become more sensative, you want to also try it by starting with your hands maybe 6 inches apart. Slowly (SLOWLY) move them together and feel the sensations. It will feel warm and you may feel something like the feeling of a balloon or something between your hands.
This is the energy.

It is this energy (which is all through and around us) that we will be working with.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ubermunche,
It seems that what I jotted down last night is longer than the 6000 character maximum. So I'll do part one and part two.

****Intent = peace of mind, confidence, relax, clear thinking, possative self-esteem and self worth.

As I prepared to send to you, I began to get impressions of the problems I'd need to work with. Now these impressions are more meaningful in a symbolic way to me than they will be to you, which is why I generaly don't try to explain them. But I thought you might find some insite in them.
Are you farmiliar with the little wooden russian dolls? The ones that seem to appear around Christmas time? It is a hollow wooden, painted doll. You can open this doll, and inside her is another doll, identical only smaller. You can continue opening them to find smaller dolls inside untill you come to the last, solid wooden doll.
We can think of the inside solid doll as your physical body. This is not my main consern. Just like with this little doll, before the physical you is injurd, there are many layers to go through first. It is the many outer layers that there are problems - not 'problems', but this is where the weaknesses are. (You must take care of yourself or have a strong body?)
These outer layers of ourselves are where the problmes begin. Many times if we catch things early on, the physical problems can be avoided completely or at least lessened and helped to heal and correct themselves.
The energy is intellegent - it knows where to go and what to do... so we don't have to worry about a mere person like myself trying to decide what's best for you or where it's needed. (thank goodness)
But sometimes we can see or feel or just know where a problem is trying to manufest itself or where it is starting physicaly. In your case, it seems as if the lower chest (sternum area) is where you are iether starting to have problems or where the problems may begin in the years to come if we don't get things worked out now. (heartburn, acid reflux, ulcer or angina, high blood pressure - these kinds of stress orientated chest area problems)
The problem is very light in density - nothing that can't be completely healed or prevented completely provided there is help on your part. It's foggy, lightly tined. Think of it like a light fog that can easily be blown away with a light wind at this point, or, if left to build can get more dence and begin to cause problems.

I'll continue this in the next post...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Importance is clouded over by trival things. My knowing what these things are is not important in this kind of work. (unless you want help in the psychology/counciling area...lol, I have my degree if you need me there). But a good dose of thankfulness - kind of stopping to smell the roses - would help alot. Green. Do you live near the woods? Is there an area near by where you are compeletly surrounded by green - trees, grass etc? This is iether something you enjoy or do - or it is something that would benefit you. I'm not sure which it is - although nature is very good for our psychi. (Ever notice how a cardiologist always has fish tanks or water fountains in his office? Or nature pictures? Not a coincodence. Even the scientific community can't deny it.)

Job and companion are both inconsequential right now. Meaning your future health and happiness don't hinge on a particular person or job - nothing in particular about these things are of ut-most importance to YOU at the moment (although you may not feel this way - I meen in the grand scheme of things). So if a relationship or job is stressing you out - it is not 'the thing' that will make or break you - let it go, do your best and carry on.

It seems that you are the object of concern from your own standpoint. As if you are questioning yourself. You don't feel comfortable trusting yourself or you are a bit unflattered by the kind of person you feel you may be... something in this nieghborhood. As if you are testing your 'person' as you've known yourself to be? Do remember - the very best of persons - they are the best because they lack errogence and do their best knowing the outcome won't change 'them'.

Back problems? As I think about your person, my neck is begining to ache, as is the back of the side of my head. My neck is tight. Stress again. I feel like you see things a bit more muddled than they need to be and it's causing you to feel less capable or less in control. Let me say this ('politicaly correct' aside)... God is in control.
I'm going to stop writing and start sending. I think your main need is to clear your mind and let you see with fresh newness and confidence.

This is odd, a bit different... but one last thing. It seems as if you don't want to dissapoint yourself. Like when I started going back to collage back in 89. I knew I was an A student, and I was proud of myself and confident. But I was afraid to go back to collage because - what if I tried and only got a 'B'? That scared me. It was more comfortable to never try and know I was an 'A' kind of person than to try and possibly findout I was a 'B' person. (fortunatly I did get my 'A's. lol) But it seems that that example comes into play here somehow. Does this ring a bell for you? (Not the school thing - the situational idea)

***While I sent to you I felt the heat in my feet, which tells me you don't have a lack of energy - you have too much energy built up. There was very little pulsing and no tingling of my palms at all. This is good - it tells me that your body isn't in a disease process or illness (no cancer, no heart attack happening, no major 'bad stuff' going on - very good)

I hope these fragmented thoughts and ideas hasn't confused you. There are alot of sources of information and it seems I just get flooded with bits and pieces that help me to understand what I 'get'. These things are so disjointed and unrelated for the most part - that I usualy don't tell the person what I am seeing or feeling etc. Many things, like the example with my going back to collage, are things that help ME understand and may have nothing to do with you or your life. But I felt, as I sometimes do, that telling you, maybe discussing them, would help.

Another 'picture word' - a small boy going to school on the first day. He is nervous and almost fearful. He doens't want to go. He knows he has to, and he will go without a fight (only becuase he has no choice... he don't like change, but he don't like feeling foolish). I then see him stepping off a step smiling and no longer concerned or nervous. He is happy. This image makes me think that a stress point decision will be a good outcome. Change is good in this situation, what ever it is.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
BulletProof,
***I'm not sure if you were dreaming or if you have allergies or something... As I sent to you, my intent was that you were aware of and able to feel the energy being sent. I was trying to send with warmth and this tingley like feeling... but my arms were (are still) very relaxed as if they are heavy with sleep. And one of my eyes was SOOO ichy. I felt like I did when I was a child and had a major problem iwth the kittens I was always dragging around with me. LOL - I am over that allergy now. Alot of iching on my arms too. It almost felt like chicken pox or poison ivy or soap still on the skin after a shower - very itchy)
Also - you know how it feels when it is sleeting or freezing rain and the wind is blowing hard enough that you feel it hit you before it hits the ground? Not painful, just very cold little points hitting at you? That's how one arm felt. I still to this day have no idea what that is supose to mean, but it happend with me when I was attuned one time. No clue - but it's not a bad thing. Kind of like very tiny very cold splashes.

After sending to you I feel relaxed to the point of feeling as if I could sleep well. (As I send to someone else, I am also getting energy as well). You seem to be quite 'unblocked'. This is good, and not found often. Generly there are points that need a little work before getting the energy to flow through.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There was one other thing to mention from last night. I have no idea who it is for, or who it is. Let me just discribe the person and see if it belongs to anyone here or was just someone passing through.

A young woman - very young. Maybe late teens to early 20's.
She has fair skin and very dark, think hair that comes to her sholders and is slightly turned under (not 'curled', just turned under). She is wearing light, maybe white, a skirt I think, and the top has buttons down the front. She also wears a sun hat that is also very light or white. It reminds me of the nice dress suits they use to wear on the old tv shows. No business or fancy, just respectable nice daily wear.

She is shy and quiet and seeminly a nervouse type while alive, although still and reserved.

There didn't seem to be any message or particular idea or thought to convey... although she did seem to be constantly looking off to her side. I don't know if this was a nervous habit or a low self-esteem trait. Dark eyes as well. Not much make-up, if any... but well groomed.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

I'm going to try something with you and anyone else here that happens to read this post.

Bring these words to the top of your screen so you don't have to use your hands to control the mouse or keyboard and can read them to the bottom of this paragraph.
Now hold your hands gentely, bearly touching each other (like when children pray). Let them be very relaxed and not tense or stretched etc.
I want you to notice the heat generated by your hands. It's warm in those spaces spaces between them right?
Now as slowly as you can, I want you to bearly move them apart. You may have moved them only a centameter or you may have moved them several inches... but you need to move them slowly. I want you to feel the pull. As you pull them apart slowly, you'll feel a very slight pull, almost like very weak magnets. Feel it? Try several times and feel this pull and the heat...

Neat!!!
Might have to try that some more....

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Neat!!! Might have to try that some more....

Great Bigdov! Glad you felt it
Now, if only those who absolutely hold on to the fact that there is no proof....

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thank you AngelaLadyS empath? i don't know, seems though i have always been able to read people after a very short time of meeting them and sometimes just being around them in the same room,as far as someone else bringing me down you could not be more right and is getting worse witch is sad because according to this person its me and not them.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Skitzo,
Let me tell you this, as it is trying to leap out of me and onto the post, I might as well stop fighting it and get it down ...

*When someone critisizes and/or is negative - remember that it is THEIR weakness that they are showing. There is no need to defend youself - defence only makes you appear as if you actualy need it.

It's very unfair, but it's the way it seems to work... some people are treated as if they need to proove themselves before an injustice has even been done.

Kind of like a teenager... when they mess up over and over again, each time the parents give them 'another chance'. But although we 'wipe the slate clean' and never mention the problems that happened in the past - people tend to not really believe what they see when the teen is doing well - it's as if they think the teen must be pretending to do well and hiding what they do wrong so they don't get caught again.
Well, sometimes when a person is emotionaly/mental able to withstand the crap given to him or her and remain in control and 'do the right thing / say the right thing / not say the wrong thing' - people tend to disbelieve that too. Almost as if 'if it's too good to be true' kind of thing.

Get a good grip on the moral/value system you know to be right and hang on to it. Bumpy roads seem to be really rough because it's so unfair, but in the long run, each comment or situation we weather correctly adds to our charactar and strength. It takes time for everyone to believe in the solidarity, but it's well worth the effort.

Never react - always respond. That's a big one to master - but important.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thank you angel, you have touched on a lot of very relevent things in your posts, especially living near lots of green, this not being to do with job or relationships and definately by embarking on this course of action an inner fear that I may flunk out again, although fear of that held me back in the past I have no choice but to go ahead but the worry (hopefully groundless) remains.

Interesting about the kid at school, one of my distinct memories and one that I've always felt a bit proud of is that I was one of the only kids who started on the first day who didn't cry (I wanted to though lol).

Your optimism and good will are infectious thanks so much for your time and effort for me.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
Thank you angel, you have touched on a lot of very relevent things in your posts, especially living near lots of green, this not being to do with job or relationships and definately by embarking on this course of action an inner fear that I may flunk out again, although fear of that held me back in the past I have no choice but to go ahead but the worry (hopefully groundless) remains.

Interesting about the kid at school, one of my distinct memories and one that I've always felt a bit proud of is that I was one of the only kids who started on the first day who didn't cry (I wanted to though lol).

Your optimism and good will are infectious thanks so much for your time and effort for me.

I'm glad to hear this was all valid for you and you understood it in the now. Often there is alot of things that unless we write them down and read them later - they make no sense. I was trying to keep focused on 'right now'. LOL, sometimes it don't work out so well.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
HI AngelaLadyS,

this is really nice of you. I appreciate the help you are providing on this thread.
I was wondering if you could help me be in tune with the energy.

I had 1 incident in the past where it kind of shocked me, and i knew there is more to it than it seemed. This is what happened: My dad has high bloo pressure and we have one of those machines at home to measure it. So one day he was measuring his blood preasure and it was high (not normal). I put my hand onto his arm and wanted (asked for the pressure to drop) and it did. He measured two times beacuse he didnt believe it and both times it was normal.

I want to be more in tune with the energy. I want to cleans myself and those who need it. I have had really bad stomach problems lately and have no idea what it is and refuse to go to the doctor.

I male 24 and as you I live in the midwest (St. Louis).
Let me know if you willing to help me.
Thank you.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Dear Angel Lady S.
I am attuned to energies also in many ways. However, it is somewhat difficult for me to direct healing to myself. I become too distracted. Please if you would send me some healing brilliant white energy and some neon green directed to the throat and solar plexus area. My name is Debra. I tell you this for a focal point.
Also Iam wondering when I think of you , do you have an English accent?
Thanks in advance. I know you are very gifted... I feel it.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hi Truth,
I'll do what I can to help. I can even go so far as to say that a friend of mine (who often asks for help with back pain and problems with nerves) has just called me a few days ago very excited to tell me that there will be classes help here in St. Louis to teach healing touch. I'll have to get dates, times etc from her and post it for you. A class, if one is available is an excellent way to feel and practice energy work. I live in Jefferson County, but the classes will be help in St. Louis (only 15 minutes away).
I am hoping to go myself just to be able to enjoy the company of others doing energy work and to see if I can learn anything new. (I have one more 8 week class to complete before I'm certified in the State of Missouri for hypnosis etc - the 2 classes may not work out time wise.) But it would be great to see you there! And if I can't get to the class, you'd be close enough to practice hands on.

Since you are so close, let me get you the info for the classes asap. That would be the absolute best way to learn - sitting right there in front of your teacher and practicing WITH your teacher with you. Not to mention the play time with energy is amazing when you get several people in a room together that can send... Very neat. An experience most people don't get to partake in.

I hate to give names or numbers via internet - so I'll U2U some info to you as soon as I get it.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sure, I'd be glad to send to you. But I'd like to make a suggestion to you as well. I have the same problem. It's harder for me to send to myself than it is to send to others. (I find myself a wrapped up in the sensations and usualy end up in a meditative state of ???).
Have you tried the Teddy Bear method of sending? You can use anything, but a bear seems to work best for many. Place you hands on the bear just as you would yourself (great for back problems LOL) Your intent is the healing, as is your focus. But you are channeling to the bear - who is a stand in for you. So as the energy goes to the place on the bear that you are touching...it is actualy going to you.

I'll use this method to send to you tonight in fact. Just for grins.

I find this method (with or without the bear) works best for sending to myself if I'm not very grounded or ballanced for some reason.

I'll send as soon as the kids and husband are in bed.

As far as the English accent - it's odd that you ask. No, I don't have an accent at all (from the MidWest, travel california and texas). But there have been many people on line or via letters that have asked me that same question. The woman I frequently feel near me is a fisty prim English woman though.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thanks for your response.
My mother told me almost exactly the same thing,,, maybe I should start listening to mom?

Ok, I won't try so hard, just let it happen......

Thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join