It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing - validation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Thanks for your response.
My mother told me almost exactly the same thing,,, maybe I should start listening to mom?

Ok, I won't try so hard, just let it happen......

Thanks!

LOL
Momma ALWAYS knows best! (And I'm just certain that my being a mother does not bias that opinion what-so-ever. LOL)

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
well ive been reading alot about topics like this, i had a break down and well we wont go into it but i found something amazing beyond me. From There I started to read.

Basically im interested in hearing what you have to say. Remote Viewing is something interesting as well which I have been reading on for some time. Neurology, psychology, etc. all very interesting stuff if you look at it in the right light.

The quote about your mind and reality is what made me post because its quite true.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
well ive been reading alot about topics like this, i had a break down and well we wont go into it but i found something amazing beyond me. From There I started to read.

Basically im interested in hearing what you have to say. Remote Viewing is something interesting as well which I have been reading on for some time. Neurology, psychology, etc. all very interesting stuff if you look at it in the right light.

The quote about your mind and reality is what made me post because its quite true.

My studies are pretty varied. Psychology, sociology, great stuff in the field of hypnosis (working on that now), neurology - I took extra courses in experimental psychology just so I could get into all that! And so much more. Even after all the science of biology and anatomy, phyc and human relations - all of those things for me added up to one big pool of "this is only the tip of the iceburg". That is what my tagline reflects I hope.
For this reason, that and having grown up a bit 'para'normal (not that anyone would know it) - I kind of had no choice but to venture into alternative medicine, working with energy and 'other'. I'm working on a hospice program right now - very excited about that.

As far as your breakdown. All individual issues aside, I want to tell you something you probably don't want to hear. There is no such thing as a nervous break down. Doctors and well meaning mothers and grandmothers will use this lable, but in reality, the human mind is unbelievably strong. And it is amazing in the area of protecting itself. For instance - if you can't 'handle' something - the mind simply blanks it out. How magnificent is that?!

There are many wonderful little tricks the mind will use to keep itself helathy and well, and many more tricks it will use to keep the body healthy too. (The UNconscious mind, SUBconsoius mind and conscious mind - you'll find this a great study!!!)...

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that you need not worry about 'problems'. There are very very few things that are truely 'problems' to worry about... and none of those things are materialized due to stress, post tramatic stress, black outs, past blah blah balh.... All of those things just mentionen are easily worked out - and after they are worked out - what you have is a healthy individual that is more capable of clearly understanding and functioning in this craziness we call life.

I've got my degree if you want to work on anything. Because it's more a 'calling' and a need for me to help, I just can't feel right about charging. So, instead of being 'Doc', I'm "Hey, Bus driver!" by day, and friend /counciler / practitioner by night. It don't pay the bills, so we throw in a few dumptrucks and skid steers and call it a day.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Grimreaper797 - I forgot to say something about the remote viewing.

There is something - something that happens that does allow us to 'be somewhere else', to see something that is not within our eyesight. It's very different from dreams or visions and such.

I wouldn't believe such a thing, even with all the scientific proof out there if I hadn't seen it myself. I've never been able to do on purpose although I've tried and tried. 3 times it happened, and all 3 times were spontanious.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
o no haha i assure you remote viewing is real, beyond the point we know of. Remote viewing can go to the point of not only tricking vision...but all your senses as well. If you get either A lucky enough or B. skilled enough, you get tastes, smells, noises, etc.
It is interesting when you get to the very deep stages, because remote viewing turns more into just viewing.

But also I wanted to say that when this event happened to me I lost all phobias that I had.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
well in a sense I had a breakdown, its not the breakdown your thinking though. When I said breakdown it was a loss of caring about anything. I just kind of shut anything and everything out, nothing was important anymore. Nothing phased me. One day I had something happen to me and I snapped out of it. Alot of things just started to come to me, I have learned more in the past 6 months then the 3 years I read non stop.

Basically I snapped in the sense things werent as they seemed. I figured out myself first before anything else. This would all be alot easier to explain over AIM or something, but I changed dramatically over that event time period.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

o no haha i assure you remote viewing is real, beyond the point we know of. Remote viewing can go to the point of not only tricking vision...but all your senses as well. If you get either A lucky enough or B. skilled enough, you get tastes, smells, noises, etc.
It is interesting when you get to the very deep stages, because remote viewing turns more into just viewing.

But also I wanted to say that when this event happened to me I lost all phobias that I had.

Wow! It sounds like a healing experience to say the least!
I didn't have sound, or smells or noises.... But I was there - hmmm.... It's odd that I could see myself somewhere I was not. Almost as if my energy body was there watching/viewing, and somehow I was watching the entire seen. Very odd now that I think about it.

None the less - each time it happened I was thrilled - very happy and anxious to 'replay' the experience. Unfortunately, as soon as I realised what was going on it was over the first 2 times. It was as if the realisation shut down the experience.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Literally we are transmitters. Our brains send and receive signals from our body constantly. Your brain doesn't need those signals to feel it though. Your mind, sole, whatever you would like to call it, has the ability to trick the sensory of your physical body. Something I found out first hand is that your being trapped by your physical self.

But since Im not far enough along, how do you think the conscious comes about?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
to actually know it worked you have to be in a controlled environment where you can prove that its occuring, thats why its a hard skill to master. The first stage of it is the most difficult and requires the most controlled environment for some very obvious reasons.

One main reason is that your mind will jump to conclusions. Your "sole" will pick up bits of information from what it sees in this remote location. But it doesnt come quick(this would overload your mind and you would have a serious problem because this is a way to overload your consciousness-which can be damaging) it comes slow. So this is where your imagination comes it. It will get this bit of information then jump to a conclusion. So your brain might assume its a football statium because you get information like "steel structure...support beams....large" and then it makes an assumtion because its jumping to a conclusion. In reality the location was the brooklyn bridge, but your brain tries to fill in the gaps of information missing.

Overall its alot different then an OOBE. Its controlled, its done on purpose, and very complicated. OOBE differ in the fact that they happen mostly accidently, but they are more so uncontrolled and dream like. its a different type of consciousness. OOBE is removing yourself from your body while RV is actually reading information like you already know it. In a sense in RV you never actually leave. Its all part of your brain and sole working together to gather the information. The sole is working on a different area then the physical world, and it gets information in a different way. It interprets the information to your brain, which makes it physical.

edit: when I said lucky enough before I mean it in the sense its not actually true, but your mind makes it up. The controlled way, you can actually get the taste that is present where your at. Like for instance lucky you may taste a cupcake...now theres no cupcake, but your brain fills in the missing information with whatever it wants and that place now has the cupcake taste lol. Where as skilled you drink ice tea and can actually taste ice tea.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Literally we are transmitters. Our brains send and receive signals from our body constantly. Your brain doesn't need those signals to feel it though. Your mind, sole, whatever you would like to call it, has the ability to trick the sensory of your physical body. Something I found out first hand is that your being trapped by your physical self.

But since Im not far enough along, how do you think the conscious comes about?

Yes - we are energy/electicity/frequency/vibration... transmitters
The mind, the soul, the energy we call the body (in matter form) the enrgy we can't see around us - it's all connected, united - it's so far reaching that it's almost too much to grasp just the tiny part I am able to understand. And the physical self - your exactly right - we are but trapped energy. Trapped energy equils solid matter

This is why energy work is possible, remote viewing, prayer, so many money other things we aren't even aware of. There are so many things that 'just happen' that I can't define or even discribe... that's how I became involved, intregued and all but obsessed in learning everything I could about all this. Talk about a MAJOR undertaking!

The conscious. Well - how it came about - for me, that isn't a question at all. God is the creator and my faith carries me far and eleviates alot of questions for me. But the concious is far reaching - it reaches much farther than what we consider to be 'us'. I don't like alot of terms used in the metaphyisical groups because they often interject something I absolutely know to be faulse. But the term 'one consious' is kind of close by name alone.

The subconscious and unconsciousness seem to work together to bring to our conscious mind parts of this I believe.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
you might want to go into remote viewing more, what you talk about in this threat could be multiplied in power by many times if you master such a thing. Takes a great deal of time effort, and unfortunately depending on what place you go to in order to learn it, 5-10 thousand dollars (depending on how far you get). toward the end, telepathy and healing is really what it leads up to.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I was able to validate what happend all 3 times. A narcaleptic friend had fallen asleep while smoking (no phone to call him). I went over after this happened and there lay his ciggarette where it smoldered on the floof next tot he bed. (He had been nagged and nagged about this smoking in bed and hadn't done it till this time). Another time he fell asleep on the couch - sitting up - ciggarette fell on his pants burning clear through and even burning his leg without waking him before rolling to the floor. This time I had his nieghbor go check on him. The 3rd time was validated for me and him - but as far as wittnesses and 'scientific proof' - I supose the validation don't count.

I understand what your saying about picking up bits of information. I do this very often. It's a very different thing. There seems to be alot of different ways of gathering information that we aren't able to access physicaly. So many that it almost seems as if each time could be different in some way.

Ahhh... So RV is not what I was doing in these experiences I was reffering too then. When this happened to me I was actualy THERE. It sounds crazy, and I wouldn't believe me if I were you, but I was really there. (Not physicaly of course)

I don't know what happened I guess. But I saw him, the entire room, how he layed. Generaly I have other knowings othere than just vision. But this was vision based (which for me is rare). I usualy combine other senses with visual.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

you might want to go into remote viewing more, what you talk about in this threat could be multiplied in power by many times if you master such a thing. Takes a great deal of time effort, and unfortunately depending on what place you go to in order to learn it, 5-10 thousand dollars (depending on how far you get). toward the end, telepathy and healing is really what it leads up to.

Hm. Well I already do healing. And telepathy- there are so many definitions of this floating around, that half of the definitions are within my area as well.

I know I tried everything. I can safely say that practice is not the way to go. It's impossible to force this thing!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Yes - we are energy/electicity/frequency/vibration... transmitters
The mind, the soul, the energy we call the body (in matter form) the enrgy we can't see around us - it's all connected, united - it's so far reaching that it's almost too much to grasp just the tiny part I am able to understand. And the physical self - your exactly right - we are but trapped energy. Trapped energy equils solid matter

well everything is the same when it comes to the physical sense. anything that exists in this universe, is made up of the same thing. String theory, Vibrations, or what ever you like to call it. It makes up all energy and physical things. BUT and its a big BUT, I don't believe that our consciousness is even made up of this. Its not the same energy that makes up physical things, in fact, its not even limited to the universe. It has no physical or energy being. It is not bound by any "laws" of physics, and it is not bound by the universe. The only thing that bounds it, is itself.

We are all connected physically and energy wise. our consciousness though...thats whats special about us. Its not even part of us, thats what we dont see. Its like a radio picking up radio waves. The brain is the transmitter. It isnt creating the waves, just picking them up and translating them. It takes it from one form and turns it into another. We are taking the "frequency"(lack of better term) and turning it into a brainwave, which creates what we see. Each brain is programmed differently, or wired differently. This makes everyones signal different, everyone is picking up some different consciousness.

Just what is the consciousness though? This is possibly the hardest thing to understand. Mainly because we think in physical terms. we dont see it as something that isnt us, we see it as part of us. When you disconnect it from us, its hard to understand just what it may be. we have no idea where the signal of our consciousness is coming from our how it originated, just that we are receiving it.

This is why energy work is possible, remote viewing, prayer, so many money other things we aren't even aware of. There are so many things that 'just happen' that I can't define or even discribe... that's how I became involved, intregued and all but obsessed in learning everything I could about all this. Talk about a MAJOR undertaking!

Well we can describe it, just not with words. Whatever you can think, you can pass on, given you know how. Our way of communication is simple to say the least. Its inefficent and lacks greatly. Its like electricity traveling through a wire, and as it travels it meets resistors and such. This causes it to lose strength, and eventually its not the same as when it originally left. Its like between the process of our consciousness and words so much is lost.

The conscious. Well - how it came about - for me, that isn't a question at all. God is the creator and my faith carries me far and eleviates alot of questions for me. But the concious is far reaching - it reaches much farther than what we consider to be 'us'. I don't like alot of terms used in the metaphyisical groups because they often interject something I absolutely know to be faulse. But the term 'one consious' is kind of close by name alone.

ok god, I understand. I want to try and find something else, but showing from my explanation above its quite hard to. I feel that one conscious isnt accurate. Every consciousness is different, but uses the same "interface", accesses the same mainframe, and uses the same techniques. Our consciousness though, is our only way to truely be individuals though. When we break it down, everything is connected, but we become different withour consciousness.

The subconscious and unconsciousness seem to work together to bring to our conscious mind parts of this I believe.

I think that ID, Ego, and Super Ego is an interesting bit when you look at consciousness. Its interesting in the fact that as we evolve we become far enough along to receive this consciousness to the point of question. Being able to question is the first signs of a consciousness. the ID doesnt actually question, its not far enough along. After that it starts to transmit the consciousness.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
its impossible to force it, but you have to see that none of us actually need to force it. Its not a matter of forcing it but controlling it. Telepathy I meant in the sense of communication. Healing I mean in the sense of damage to the consciousness, which is possible. Its hard but possible. Physically healing through emotional process. Im not talking about healing a gunshot victim (at least im pretty sure thats not what im talking about through what ive read and seen), but depression and anything to that extent.
Telepathy controlled is one of the things we need though.

But dont get it wrong, its not forced rather discovered. You have to be ready for it of course. You already need to have an open mind, meditation and control over yourself. From there its just controlling it. Thats the hard part.

also it still sounds like your having OOBE. Remote viewing is more like physically being there, to the point where you can distinguish the difference. Then also the fact that its not random either. Remote viewing often uses coordinates and such then you focus on that. OOBE is just feeling like your there but your not. It doesnt give the same sense as remote viewing does. theres a distinct difference in feeling from the two. OOBE and remote viewing is very similar though, just remote viewing is completely controlled and intentional.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
And here's alittle something to work with... Every sense here can be extended to 'over there' while we still live in the physical body.

Everything you said about the frequency and like radio waves - right on the mark - that's how I see it too. We tune into a different 'band' of frequencies. And of those high or low frequencies we aren't tuned into - that don't mema they have any less effect on us.

The conscious mind is the mind we understand most about. It's the thinking, reasoning, understanding, it's our thinking - what most people call 'the mind'.

It's the other parts that are harder to define and study.
The subconscious part is kind of like a back up guy. It isn't a 'thinking' mind like part of the conscious. It seemingly just very literaly takes in info and begins the process of reaching a goal set in the conscious mind. (this is the reason hypnosis works. When you tell you conscious mind that you ARE loosing wieght blah blah blah... This part of the mind believes what it is told. IT don't ask questions, it don't think about weather it's true or not - it simply believes the information and begins setting the physical body in motion. In the weight loss example, the body is then 'set up' and begins to do things a body would do as it lost weight. It would feel the need to eat less, it would begin using caloires without worry of starvtion, therefor the motabolism wouldn't slow etc. Ever hear it said that your thoughts creat your reality - VERY true very literaly!

The memory is here too. Once bitten twice shy will never be more literal than in the talk about the subconscious mind! It is a long list of cause and effect. Your farmiliar with classical conditioning and pavlovs dog? The dog's subconscious learned that when a bell rang, food would soon follow. The subconscious mind already knew that when the dog eats it goes through a process within the body. Before long, it only took the ring of a bell to get the dog to salivate... the dog no longer had to see, smell or sample his food for his body to respond to the 'remembered' cue. We don't think of these things - but they are very important in understanding what and why a human is having problems in different areas. (Too bad psychology don't work more on this!)

>> I feel that one conscious isnt accurate.

I agree - it isn't one consciousness... yet our conscious is connected, in some way, or is able to link with (((((all this out here))))))

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Telepathy in the sense of communication, it's happened, although the person didn't try to tell me something this way, and I didn't try to get information from them this way - again - spontanious. Other forms of communication with nothing other than mind/energy/knowing - definatly happens all the time for me (thank goodness).

Healing in the sense of damage control and repair - Physically healing through energetic/emotional/mental/spiritual - that's what I call energy work. This was something just as normal for me as it is to see with your eye. You don't try to do it - it just is.

Meditation - Now there is a subject I'd love to talk to you about and share an experience with you. It would take longer than I have right now to explain... but please don't let me forget to tell you abou this! Till this day - I still have no clue as to what on earth happened and haven't found anyone who has an idea. DON'T LET ME FORGET !!!

I wonder if I tried reading up on the OOBE, if that would help me 'try it out' again. Until now, I've only read vaguely on RV because I assumed that's what it was.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
One thing I wonder about is how some experience ID more then others. Some (like me) really care completely about others, and hardly enough about themselves. Im never really worried about me anymore because I dont feel that I am as important as the whole is.

But also our conscious is connected. It is connected by how it retrieves information. They all use the same link, and can retrieve any information about anything physical in this universe...and most likely others. its like a mainframe for the conscious network haha. They all hook up from time to time and use it to figure things out. It has all the information you need, so long as you can find it.

You can often campare everything we know such as radios and computers etc. and relate them to just about anything, because we are all in the same universe. physically we are governed by the same laws, and subconsciously we are trying to replicate our own consciousness. This is why the internet is so interesting. Subconsciously...this is a reflection of how we work. We don't do it knowingly, but we tend to like these systems the best because in reality, our conscious works this way. What we have created is a reflection of how we work...or actually how our consciousness works.

I hope that kind of clears up how we are connected. (probably not lol)

Also I wanted to say that unconsciousness may not even exist. It may not even be a part of the consciousness. unconscious may just be an interuption of the brain transmittion. In that sense its like we stop picking up the conscious behavior. It does make me wonder whats after our bodies die. I wonder if we experience it, or even know it. something I also wonder about. I dont come to the conclusion of god immediately because I'd rather have an open mind.
Subconsciousness may be the previous form. Like you said it doesn't ask questions. It just gives an answers to whatever seems to cause a problem with function. It doesnt think about it, it just acts on whatever the emotions are. This doesnt hold rationality though. Its not as efficient as thinking it over. You play in the varible of other peoples responses and keep people in mind. In a sense...subconsciousness is ID. Its not really worried about other people or anything, it just shows you what you need and want, regardless of anybody else.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
>One thing I wonder about is how some experience ID more then others:

I guess I should remind both of us, that although these are important to understand, they are very basic - the beginings of what was to come... they are frued's ideas. (No matter how crazy and wrong he might have been in alot of ways, he is still the father of psychology and considering he had NOTHING to work with - I think he is one thought provoking man.)

Anyway. The Id, Ego etc - they are stages that we grow through, stages of personality. A person can become 'fixiated' (a word frued like to use). Then there is the nature/nurture debate we haven't even mentioned yet, so very very many variants that factor in... The spoiled rich kid syndrom and the con artist/scam men. He is typicaly the ideal 'ID'. You've got your Mother Terasa saints, the typical SuperEgo figure... why would each of these people turn out the way they are? That's like trying to debate if an alcoholic mohter and father living in a sick and twisted family would produce a sick and twisted alcoholic child. Sometimes... but on the other hand, many children do exactly the opposite. Great families produce psycho killing children with no conscious at all (we call this phenominon anti-social.

>But also our conscious is connected. It is connected by how it retrieves information. They all use the same link, and can retrieve any information about anything physical in this universe...and most likely others.

Well, they are interconnected somehow, and they are all capable of retrieving the same info... but how they retrieve that info, how they precieve it, if they are even aware of the info retrieved... those are the differences (alsong with many others) that make us individual in our conscious minds.

Take for example 2 children sitting on a bus. One falls asleep. The bus driver sees the other child reach over and 'grab' the glasses from the sleeping childs face. The sleeping child wakes up, grabs his glasses back and they break.
Here we have a bus driver feeling that child #1 is mean and rotten and malisiously broke the galsses of child #2. Everyone in this situation sees child 1 as a 'bad' kid. The kid is punished on the bus and in school.

The mother gets a call from an angry principal. She hears what happend and relays the info to husband. Mother and Father are hurting for their child because they know what really happend. It turns out that daddy had been working until dark every night for a few weeks and comes in very tired. When he comes in, he sits in his chair, leans back and mom comes in moments later with his dinner and tea. The child (LOVES his daddy, and only gets to see a very tired dad for a few minutes before bed (mom lets him stay up a little late to see dad). The child, everynight, crawls up on daddy's lap, gentely takes off dad hat and safetly glasses and puts them on his desk for him. Then he can give dad a hug until mom comes with dinner.
The parents know that their child was trying to do a nice thing, he was trying, in his little 3 year old mind, to take care of his friend. It must have been hea4rt breaking for him. (oh these kinds of things just tear me up inside).

Big difference in every facet of this story. Everyone heard the same story but understood different peices of information in a different way. And each person 'looked at the situation' with a different glance on things before even retrieving info to process.

(True story. My little guy was the one trying to take off the sleeping childs glasses)

After all that - I have no idea what the point was. LOL

>Also I wanted to say that unconsciousness may not even exist. It may not even be a part of the consciousness.

Well, there is something there doing the job of what we now call the unconscious mind. If there is a better name for it - so be it - but the job done is the same never-the-less... the job we know about and much much more we don't know about yet!

>It does make me wonder whats after our bodies die. I wonder if we experience it, or even know it.

What happens when we die is this: we are no longer trapped energy. The only part that 'dies' or 'goes away' is the part you can see in the mirror. The person, the real 'you', is just as alive (actualy more alive now that it's not trapped) as it ever was. All these things we try so hard to understand and figure out - there it is - after death of the body. OOBE - this is, in effect, merely the person escaping from that placement of trapped energy for a short time. We experience it and we know it.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomorrow
Dear Angel Lady S.
I am attuned to energies also in many ways. However, it is somewhat difficult for me to direct healing to myself. I become too distracted. Please if you would send me some healing brilliant white energy and some neon green directed to the throat and solar plexus area. My name is Debra. I tell you this for a focal point.
Also Iam wondering when I think of you , do you have an English accent?
Thanks in advance. I know you are very gifted... I feel it.

Is there a reason or connection with you and the color pink? I don't just mean pink, I mean VERY bright, very vivid, very pink pink - it remidns me of the color of the floriecent looking pink paint the elementary schools have in the art rooms for the kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join