It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going on a hunt.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
For a few days now, my cousin has been phoning me sounding really worried about strange lights he's been seeing in some woods near his house, every time, I tell him to take some pictures, but he's always too terrified.

Well, last night he phoned and said, ''They're here'', then he said that the light was on the edge of the woods, I stayed on the phone with him until he was alright, then I rang his brother, we talked for a while and he agreed to come with me into the woods.

So tommorrow night we're going into the woods, I'm taking two cameras and a video camera, so if there is anything, we'll get it.

Wish me luck!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
good luck!
post as soon as you have anything. IF you need help let me
know.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Good luck and be careful.
Express a message of peace and hope they are friendly!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
good luck! your gonna get abducted!!!

feel bad for the guy living on the woods.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Good luck!

I hope you get "something" clearly.
Stand still or lean against a tree while photographing.

Looking forward to your next post.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I envy him! I'd love to live near some woods, I'd be in there all the time, making traps, tracking stuff. Well, I get to do that tommorrow!

I might take my air pistol as well, little sharp metal pellets arn't much, but it might give me some security!

I can't wait.

EDIT- If I see anything, it will be clear, I'm pretty good at taking pictures. I'l make sure to lean against a tree as well, never thought of that.

[edit on 19-5-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Good bye!

Oopps,

I meant: Good luck!
Best of luck!

But before you go, can you write a bit more about who are 'they' from your conversation with your cousin?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't know who ''they'' are, he just said that ''they'' are here and then said that the light was right on the edge of the woods, I asked him who ''they'' were, but he just said about the light.

I'll give him a ring in a minute and ask him some more.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's possible it's some kind of training excersize... or something built recently that he wasn't aware of. Your friend is providing almost no information about the lights, and so it could be almost ANYTHING.

So, I'm not going to say good luck, I'm going to say HAVE FUN!

If it is something stupid, then you'll surely find out!

DO NOT BACK AWAY IF SCARED

Honestly, we'll just be losing information and will wind up with a biased conclusion if you just look at the lights and say "OMG It's a UFO" and then not go in. You wouldn't have solved anything.

So yeah, have fun with it. Dress in spy-colours
Make a night of it.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Sounds good! Hope you find something

Where abouts are you going? location wise?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Oh, I'm gonna have a ball! Any oppurtunity to trek through the woods and fend for myself for a while is great, I love it.

I'm only going on the UFO theory because that's what he thinks it is, I'm keeping an open mind.

Back to my cousin though, the light actually comes from inside the woods, not over it, when he last called, he said it was right on the edge of the woods, a few feet in.

He lives somewhere in the New Forest, can't exactly remember the name of the place. It's good terrain to be walking in the dark in though, trees aren't too close together, needle bed on the floor, bumpy though.

I can't get hold of him at the moment, but I spoke to his brother again and we might be spending the night, basha down somewhere and set up a few traps, maybe the video camera.

Should be interesting.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I might take my air pistol as well, little sharp metal pellets arn't much, but it might give me some security!

They don't know what it is. If you had an alien race shooting at you, you'd be pretty scared, regardless of how powerful the weapon actually was. Just be sure your cousin doesn't pop out from behind a tree and get a BB in the face.

Just make sure that you bring everything you need. A voice recorder, camera (learn how to properly use it in the dark ahead of time so your pictures won't be too dark or blurry), video camera if you've got one, bags to collect evidence, etc. Conduct yourself scientifically, and you may find yourself with the evidence that turns the table on the UFO phenomenon one way or the other.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ey watch out for the Probe, you know wich one im talking about.

Hehehehe

If they abduct you and your frinde, make a list of some quastons.
I would like 2 know them.
And get the telephone number 2.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
zanzibar,
before you go to woods for the night, check with locals about hunting season. Last thing you want is to be mistaken for a viper or deer.

Yes, be ceraful with that gun as you might hurt yourself or others.

And please, just in case, put me on your will. (I need new computer, better/newer car and some money would be nice
)

[edit on 5/19/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
First of all, the pistol I've got isn't a BB gun, it's a wee bit (well, alot stronger than that!) better, it fires metal pointy things, it would probably kill at close range.

Secondly, I'm in Blighty, so the wildlife is pretty tame, the only thing to be careful about is adders and tramps basically. I've been bitten by one and trust me, it hurts alot!

I can use a camera perfectly, so nothing blurry. Though because it will be dark, I'll have a torch as well, the flash on my camera isn't the best.

And you guys and gals cab trust me, if I have pictures I'll post them, if I don't, then I guess I wont.

Lets hope for the former hey!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well goodluck and have fun then!

Looking forward to the pictures and of course the story. Whatever the "lights" will be.

Be careful though...and keep track of time...you know what I mean...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Z, be very careful, It may not be aliens but guerilla farmers or meth cookers and you can bet they won't be armed with pellet guns with sharp little darts.

In fact, give up this crazy scheme and call the cops.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I doubt it's anything dangerous, unless of course it is aliens, then I may not be able to post again!

I've been into the New Forest hundreds of times, not that paticular area, but it's all roughly the same.

I will keep a look out for trouble though, cheers guys!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Try to keep positive thoughts... think nice happy thoughts...

If you fear them, they will eat you!

Seriously though... if you are going out there armed, and with thoughts of subversion, and secrecy... they will probably see you as a rabid dog, rather than a good spirit.

Remember to be a good will ambassador.
and it wouldn't hurt to project thoughts like: "welcome" "we greet you in peace"

Probably just a mutant escaped from an underground biolab bunker... but it never hurts to be friendly...

Oh, and regarding pictures/video... for gosh sakes, remember to have a frame of reference...
even if you cant get very close, it is more important to see the movement in relation to fixed objects, rahter than an extreme fuzzy focus closeup, of a jiggly light...

[edit on 19-5-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeahhhh! Happy thoughts!

And oh...say "hi" for me wilyah?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join