It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going on a hunt.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I wish you all the luck in the world my friend & I have a feeling you will need it fella.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Cheers for all the good wishes, I've got all my stuff together and I'll be leaving as soon as it gets dark.

I have extra batteries for all my cameras, torches, everything!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's the second Rendelshem(sp error??)!!!!!!!!!

Tell "them" to come to my woods over in America, there's a spot down the street where they can land.

Good Luck!!!! hope you catch something! And remember, don't give it to the government

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Good luck Z!!!!!

I hope the weather's not to bad, they've forcast rain so take some water proofs!!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The rain shouldn't be a problem, the tree canopy is thick enough to keep most of it out, I'll take some waterproofs in case though!

I'll be leaving for his house in about 2 hours, get ready, then I'll be off!

I'll post just before I leave and as soon as I get back.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good luck man. Have a good time and stay safe!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm at my cousins house now and I'm just about to set off, I've been looking out into the woods, but havn't seen anything other than a deer.

I'll (hopefully) have something to show/tell you guys tommorrow!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I'm at my cousins house now and I'm just about to set off, I've been looking out into the woods, but havn't seen anything other than a deer.

I'll (hopefully) have something to show/tell you guys tommorrow!

OK, that would be 5/21/06, for the record. I smell attention starved hoax, but I hope you prove me wrong !!!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rappa Z
good luck! your gonna get abducted!!!

feel bad for the guy living on the woods.

You're out of your mind. Good that you and someone else are going out there. You need to get him out of there. Don't pay no attention to the fools on this site who want to be abducted or who claim to have been abducted before but haven't and who tell you to take pictures. You are in real danger. Take him to the city somewhere and don't let him be near those woods alone. It will be the worst experience of your life. Worse than you can even begin to imagine. You might live through it.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by grasshopper]

[edit on 20-5-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Please please please take clear pictures and videos. If they are blurry and out of focus you might as well throw them in the garbage.

If you dont post again I guess we can assume your on your way to mars or something

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper

You are in real danger. Take him to the city somewhere and don't let him be near those woods alone. It will be the worst experience of your life. Worse than you can even begin to imagine.

Very funny , bit melodramatic to say the least , hes only going to have a poke about in the new forest he's not storming the Dulce base .

You might live through it.

well he has got his pointy dart shooting BB gun, his torch and a rainproof jacket with him , but your right im gonna give him survival odds of no better than 50-50 after all there could be stinging nettles and kinds of crazy s*** in there, who knows ?

It will be the worst experience of your life

You sound like you speak from experiance , seriously mate , the new forest ain't all that bad.

Zanzibar you are in my prayers tonight , god bless i hope and hope somemore that you live to report back your findings to us .

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Have a plan for starters.

Know what you are going to do at all times. KNow what is important and what is not. ie information you will need to capture the experince.
Don't perplex your mind/thoughts on irrelevant crap (my girl is gonna think I'm a stud etc etc etc)

Set checkpoints and stick to them.

Plan alternate escape and rendevous points.

Bring flares and multiple comms devices, first aid, video, cams etc -

Lets others know what you are doing and where you are going. ie leave a note or something with your intentions and motives etc - in case something goes wrong.

In the case of electronic equipment failing for whatever reason, how are you going to record your experience?

Chances are if its 'lights' in the middle of the forrest - your wepon is irrelevant - think about it!!!

Leave tracks, mark trees, break branches - so trackers can find you / where you have been..

If you are after attention - stay away from here!!!

Chances are if it is something other than human, your stealth will be in vain.

Remember - Predator was a movie!!!

And listen to other members advice, last thing you want to be caught up in is a big dope cultivation session.

Be clear minded, alert and focused.

You "may" see something you have never seen before - it may be horrific - try to pre gauge your reaction - if it is one of fear - don't go.

Most of all - be safe, watch each others six, and nominate one spokes person.

Don't clam up!!!

If it turns ugly - make like Forrest Gump, and run.

Good luck.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Don't forget to vist the gift shop!

"I WAS ABDUCTED AND ALL I GOT WAS AN ANAL PROBE AND THIS STUPID T-SHIRT."

If they don't have a gift shop - RUN.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Good luck mate,

May the force be with you,

Should tranquilize ur bb gun shooting pointy metal things so you can get ur own alien!

Could be those erm sprite lights? They disappear if you get too near so I hear.

Hope you get some pics whatever it is! (Prolly some hermit guy looking for food).

Peace,
Aaron

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If you get caught in an all-out firefight, use one of the following:

1a)
If "they" are at quite a distance, lay down in wide diamond formation and blast those fools, like so:

1b)
If "they" are quite close, lay down in a close diamond formation and blast those fools, like so:

Key
Black circle = person
Triangular shape = person's view

2)
Run like hell.

P.S
Only use 1a/b if they surround you, obviously.

P.P.S
You'd be better off using number 2.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Honestly if you lived here in Florida I would have joined you. Of course I would never go investigating this situation without calking ym friend for his shotgun and some pistols. You should have taken real firepower to be on the safe side. Then again if you live in Britain you are not even legally allowed to have a decent firearm. Hope you took some machetes and spears.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Don't use violence unless absolutely necessary!
You don't want to make a bad example of us humans!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Honestly if you lived here in Florida I would have joined you. Of course I would never go investigating this situation without calking ym friend for his shotgun and some pistols. You should have taken real firepower to be on the safe side. Then again if you live in Britain you are not even legally allowed to have a decent firearm. Hope you took some machetes and spears.

Why use firepower on aliens?
It's like throwing rocks at a stone wall!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Hope you took some machetes and spears.

Yes spears and Machetes , we are talking about the new forest here not the Amazon basin , cripes, I dont think he'll see any thing more than a deer or two or maybe some of the new forest ponies.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
If you get caught in an all-out firefight, use one of the following:

1a)
If "they" are at quite a distance, lay down in wide diamond formation and blast those fools, like so:

1b)
If "they" are quite close, lay down in a close diamond formation and blast those fools, like so:

Key
Black circle = person
Triangular shape = person's view

2)
Run like hell.

P.S
Only use 1a/b if they surround you, obviously.

P.P.S
You'd be better off using number 2.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by xeroxed88]

I completely concur.Kill them ...Kill them all! They won't be friendly!He has outlined the best possible shooting strategy for maximum extermination! Listen closely and be careful!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join